Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Exhibitionist

9
1 Comment 1
12.6k Views 12.6k
1.7k words 1.7k words
I was a 25 year old woman living in New York. My name is Shauna, people called me Shaun for short. I was into sexual things hardcore and I did everything there was to do. Luckily my boyfriend went along with everything I wanted or he would have been left on the curb. His name is Jack and works as a 27 years old CEO of a major baby toy factory.

One thing I found that really got me off was having rough sex in public. All the people watching you as you just felt the pounding of a cock in you. Just thinking about it made me want to rub my clit. My boyfriend loves to read my stories as they really excite him and give him a nice hard cock.

We did it in the alley, in the car, and in the forest. I wanted to fuck in a more public more open place so people could watch us more and I can all the guys getting hard. This time I wanted it in the park, behind bushes but far out enough that people could watch as they walked by. I was hoping guys would stop to watch more intently as that would make me even more horny and hot. Watching the guys gaze at me as they would stroke their dicks in excitement. I’m biting my lip thinking about it.

The next day I had all the plans scheduled for us to go to the park together. Little did he know that I wanted to also do other things at the park and little did I know he planned something himself. We both had off work because it was Sunday. The park was always busy on the Sundays since everyone else had work off, and it was also Valentines Day weekend.

I thought about all the joggers and the other people there walking around the lake. We were definitely going to get some watchers. Even women that hadn’t had sex in a while would be eager to watch.

Sunday came as I got all ready and excited for my plans. Jack had packed a nice little lunch and kept it in a picnic basket. I was surprised since I didn’t expect it Jack to be romantic at all. Our first anniversary was just a week away and I guess he wanted it to be special.

He led me right near the lake to the grass, then he set down a nice blanket that I hadn’t recognized before. He must’ve had it planned a while for him to buy just a blanket for the occasion. I knew it would come in handy for my plans.

He unpacked the basket and it was my favorite cold sandwich; tuna. He made the tuna himself, which made me happy. I’m glad he actually planned something and that made me hotter because I would give him the treat of his life. It made me think that being with him for a year was the best year of my life.

I ate faster than I should have but I was excited for my plans. He noticed that I was eating faster than normal and asked me why, I just shrugged and kept eating as I was so excited to finally be doing this. As he got done eating I looked into his eyes and made a big grin on my face. I stopped once I noticed he was pulling something else out of the basket; it was a nice cheesecake he made himself, and I love cheesecake.

I stared into his eyes with a loving smile and he smiled back at me. He cut me a slice and I ate this time slowly so he wouldn’t get more suspicious about my plans after we were done eating. The cheesecake itself was a delicious rich chocolate, and it melted so well in my mouth as I ate it that I gave out little sighs of pleasure. When I was done with the cheesecake, I ran my hand up his thigh. He looked at me with a curious turn of the head and a look on his face.

I started to unzip his pants slowly as his lips began to smile; he knew exactly what I wanted for my valentine. He started to take off his belt as he looked at me and everyone else walking behind us. To my surprise there were no bushes around where were lying. I knew this was going to be exciting and I grinned from ear to ear and got more excited with each piece of clothing coming off.

First it was his shirt then mine; and second was his pants, again followed by mine. You begin to see a pattern as we were stripping off our clothes. I was totally naked, as was he, as he shoved everything off the blanket and laid me down. He then began to kiss me, gradually moving down to my neck. He bit and nibbled at my neck, sucking on it as I moaned.

AlfaFemale
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlfaFemale

My body motioned in waves of pleasure as he went down my body, sucking and kissing.

He moved down to my pussy as I looked around to see who was watching us. There were a few men fishing in the lake who stopped and started watching us . I moaned from the pleasure of him licking my pussy lips and sucking on my clit. I looked at the men and moaned at them as if to say to come closer for a better look. Jack started eating me out as a man stopped walking and came towards us to watch.

I moaned as I saw the other guys beginning to get hard. Jack was concentrating on my pussy too much for him to even get hard himself. I saw how big these guys were as their dicks started poking through against their pants. I moaned louder and arched my back, letting my legs rest on his back as he moved his hands down, squeezing my butt, pulling my pussy harder against his face. It felt so good and it was even better seeing men watching us.

The fishermen stepped closer and one of them pulled out, what seemed to be an 8 in cock. Jack stopped eating me out and shifted up to my face. He kissed me then went further up so his dick was in my mouth. I sucked at it lightly then positioned my hands and started stroking it. I moved them back and forth in a steady motion and sucked harder as it started getting stiff in my mouth. I could feel it starting to throb as it was fully erect in my throat.

He jerked it out of my mouth and slowly kissed my forehead and then my lips. His dick was pointing straight out as it entered my pussy slowly. I moaned and felt my tightening pussy go around his hard, throbbing cock. He shoved it inside hard, making me moan loudly in response. I looked around and noticed that every guy now had their dicks out. I saw a woman stop for a few seconds then start walking again but then stopped again as if she was indecisive. She watched as he fucked me hard and I dug my nails into his back.

He groaned and I moaned as he shoved in and then pulled out almost all the way. I felt it stiffen even more and I just screamed his name; it felt so good. I then looked over at where the woman was and realized she was pulling her pants down. I saw her begin to rub down at her clit standing up but then laying down to get a better position. A man started walking toward her with his hard dick out.

He asked if she wanted to fuck and she moaned a nice “yes.” They came over and asked if they could use the other half of the blanket; we both didn’t care. I got so excited and started playing with her breasts. She moaned at me and we both scooted next to each other kissing each other as we got fucked and our breasts bounced up and down. This was the best Valentines Day I had ever had.

He fucked steady and hard as I moaned into an orgasm. The other guy had either caught up to us or the woman was easier than I was because she screamed into an orgasm also and we both kissed each other. Usually Jack would pull out but this time he has a sparkle in his eyes. The other guy pulled out and came on her stomach but Jack kept going until he came hard inside me. I never felt that kind of feeling before but it was so good. He smiled at me and I smiled back. Jack never wanted kids but he must have changed his mind.

We all cleaned ourselves up as I noticed even a cop was watching the show, and I was so shocked and excited by that. I put my clothes on as Jack whispered to the guy. The guy stayed and so did the woman. As for he cop, he was just standing there, waiting to see if we would stop and go home. Jack had another plan up his sleeve; he dug into his pants and took out a little case.

He got down on one knee, looked into my eyes, and asked if I would marry him. A tear flowed down my face as I nodded my head yes and whimpered, “Yes.” He slipped the ring over my finger and I looked at it like any other girl. He stood up and I wrapped my arms around his neck. I was so happy and this Valentines Day was the best. We now had a kid coming along the way and I was going to get married. We left the park and so did the other couple, everything was back to normal. But now life was even better.

Published 
Written by catgirl1992
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments