Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Girl From The Mountains

"A Spaniard makes the journey from mattress to actress."

17
7 Comments 7
1.7k Views 1.7k
2.5k words 2.5k words
Competition Entry: Anti Valentine

Paco eased up a little on the pillow, rested his head on the wall and closed his eyes. He felt the nerve endings on his cock tremble as Alba’s mouth moved down it, up and down, up and down. Oh God! He was rock-hard. A blowjob was so unlike any previous experience that, as it was sucked, his penis felt like a different organ, a brand new organ that hadn’t been on his body until today. He wanted to thrust, as if making love to her, but he knew this was too good to stop.

Alba now licked his balls, jerking his cock with his hands. He looked down at her. She looked different, having taken off her glasses. Her blonde hair was shoulder length and in bangs. Freckles were spotted across her nose and inner cheeks. She was wearing her bikini…they’d come from the beach and, although he was naked, she had not removed her top…

“Ahhhhhhhhh,”.

His penis was as alive as it had ever felt, but he realized it needed some jerking to reach orgasm. He wanted so bad to reach down, but he also wanted to prolong the experience, to see what Alba would do.

It was in her mouth again.

“Bit faster,” he whispered.

She changed rhythm, sucking it firmly and quickly and Paco could not believe anything could feel this good. The sensation of his cock, the sight of her (nearly) bare ass in the air beyond his knees. He closed his eyes again, and Alba’s tongue ran snake-like across the top and then…

Alba stopped gulping, seized his cock and jerked it hard with her hand. It took five seconds for him to cum, an explosive orgasm that shot out of his cock and arced across his upper torso. He yelled.

Alba scooted up and sat next to him on the bed. He breathed deeply, then leaned over and kissed her.

“Jesus, where did you learn that?” he asked. Alba giggled, and looked down, coyly.

Evidently, she had no intention of telling him. He decided to tease.

“Seriously. You’ve done that before, right?” he said with a smile.

She put her fingers to her lips.

“Come on, tell me!”

Alba’s demeanor changed, slightly.

“No, Paco. I don’t want to. Know when to stop.”

Paco opened his mouth to argue but realized that pressing too hard might result in the loss of a potential second blowjob. He clammed up.

But he wondered, though. They lived up in the mountains, almost a village, really. There weren’t many people about. Alba was only nineteen, like him. She hadn’t spent years in the city or travelled abroad. She was a small-town girl. There wasn’t a big pool of guys she could have practiced on, and he almost certainly knew the guy, whoever it was.

“I got to go. My folks will be wondering where I am. I’ll call you tomorrow, Paco, ok?”

She pulled on her jeans and t-shirt and gave him a peck on the cheek to say goodbye.

Paco watched her go then messaged his best friend, Oscar.

“Beer later? I’ve had quite a day!”

 

                                                          *

Alba took a sip of water and licked her lips. Oscar’s penis was half erect. She pulled her t-shirt off, and saw his eyes look her over, coming to rest on her breasts. She bent and, with her thumb and index finger, eased his cock into her mouth.

“I’ve got to get going. Don’t take too long!” were the last words she said as she dipped down.

“Me too. Meeting a friend for a beer at eight,” Oscar said, closing his eyes.

Alba teased his glans with her tongue, then she twisted her head in a semi-circle three times, as if she were polishing the top of his cock.

“Holy shit!” Oscar murmured.

“Alba. You should let me go down on you. You’re giving your best work for free!”

“No, you’re ok. It’s my pleasure.”

“You…ahhhhhh…. you really don’t want any action?”

“All in good time,” she said enigmatically.

She felt Oscar grip her scalp, running his fingers through her hair.

“Quicker,” he whispered.

Alba knew when a man was about to come. She could sense a very slight change in the way his cock felt. It hardened almost imperceptibly. There was a threshold beyond which the man was no longer in control. Oscar was nearly there. She decided to go deep, opening her throat and lowering her mouth right down. Oscar was almost frantic. She pulled up, her lips around his shaft and….

He came hard in her mouth.

“I’m going to give you such an orgasm one day,” he said. “I fucking owe you one.”

“Yes, you do. Now, go be with your friend!” she said with a laugh.  

 

                                                *       

On Alba’s stepbrother’s bookshelf was a pickup artist’s guide to bedding women. Alba had sneaked into his room and read it one day, when Luis was away at college. It had said, “Anyone who says the way to a man’s heart is his stomach knows nothing. The number one way to get and keep a man is to give him mind-blowing oral sex…”

Alba had taken the advice to heart. She’d chosen a guinea pig and given her first. The moans, the heavy breathing and the cry at the end had acted like a shot of adrenaline for her. He would, she realized, remember her for the rest of his life. That was what Alba wanted, above all. To be remembered. To be thought of, even when they were with their future wives.

So, she’d tried it again with another young man. She reduced him to a quivering, trembling wreck. Putty in her hands. She was learning about men the hard way. Within a month, two more cocks had passed her lips.

There were gifts. There were meals in the local restaurant. New clothes were presented to her. Even jewelry. At nineteen, virtually every guy in the village was mad about her. She realized what a time-efficient method of getting your way blowjobs were. For fifteen minutes effort, she could make a guy her devotee and still have ample time to study and read and walk out in nature. It wasn’t like she was doing it professionally. Sometimes, though, she did wonder if she could…

 

                                                *

ScarletGrey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ScarletGrey

 

“Fuck. Fuck. You mean that…today?”

“I’m sorry to say it, dude. I think your sperm is mixing with mine in her stomach as we speak.”

“Fucking slut! I thought she was cool,” Paco spat angrily.

“Unbelievable. She’s probably got another dick in her mouth even now,” said Oscar.

“She can’t get away with this.”

They sat in silence for a while. Paco watched as a grin spread across Oscar’s face.

“Fancy another blowjob?” Oscar asked.

“Sorry dude. You’re not my type.” Both laughed, and the tension dissipated a bit.

“From Alba. I’ve got a plan.”

 

                                                *       

 

Alba slid Paco’s underpants down to his knees. She crouched to waist height and began to kiss his hardening member. A bunch of flowers and a box of chocolates, his gift to her, sat on the kitchen table.

Having it sucked while standing was better than ever. Paco’s knees were going weak. He tousled Alba’s hair, feeling her tug on the bare glans where he had been circumcised. Feeling her hands cup and gently squeeze his balls.

“Your dick looks bigger standing up,” Alba said.

“We look good,” Paco replied, motioning the mirror to his right. Alba looked at it and smiled, seeing herself. Looking at the mirror, she used the tip of her tongue to tickle the end of Paco’s cock.

 

                                                *

“Oh fuck! Yes! Yes!” Oscar orgasmed and watched Alba swallow his load.

She stood, then she pulled on her t-shirt.

“See you at nine, then?”, as casually as if they’d just played cards. He’d promised her dinner.

“Absolutely.”

When she’d gone, Oscar went over to the camera, which was hidden in the lampshade. He loaded up his laptop. Paco’s file was ready for him, in the drop box. So were three others, from the three other guys he’d got on board. Oscar loaded up the editing software and sat back to watch.

 

                                                          *

The video reached ten thousand views within a week of being uploaded. Rumours of it soon reached the village. With her name on the lips of everyone in town, Alba went to ground, staying at home with the door locked.

Oscar opened the front door one night to find Luis, Alba’s stepbrother, standing outside. Luis pushed him hard into the lobby.

“Tell me who made that video or you’re dead. I know you are in it. I know you know who made it. I want a name.”

Thinking fast, Oscar said,

“She made it. Alba filmed us. She knew it was there, you can see her looking into the camera.”

“Bullshit. Alba would never do that.”

“Sure? You’re talking about someone who, frankly, isn’t shy with guys. You can see the video, she’s looking right at the camera. She knew it was there. Look again. If she doesn’t look straight at the camera in every scene, you can go to town.”

This gave Luis pause. He had seen the video and he knew Oscar was right. Sensing hesitation, Oscar pressed his point.

“Look, she shouldn’t have done it. But if you want to make it go away, ignore it. She gave me sex willingly, and if you beat me up, I’ll take you to court. And then the whole country will hear about the tape.”

Angrily, the step-brother pushed Oscar away and stalked out of the house.

 

                                                          *

On Monday, “Spanish Slut Blows Half the Guys in the Village in a Week” had three hundred thousand views. On Thursday, it was half a million. Within a month, a million people had seen the tape. Alba checked the view count every day. And then, a miracle.

An email arrived in her inbox offering her work, filming an adult movie in Madrid. There was payment involved. After a little research, she realized it was a substantial payment for a first-time actress. She wrote back to accept, then she booked her train tickets to the city.

 

                                                          *

Six months later found Alba pouring herself a glass of wine. She opened her laptop, hooking it to her big screen TV with an HDMI cable and sat on the sofa. The first cut of her third professional adult film had arrived for her perusal.

The door rang. She got up. Opening it, Oscar was there with flowers.

“Happy Valentine's day, sweetie," he said. "And congratulations. Got the film?”

“Yeah.”

“So proud of you.”

They kissed in the doorway. Oscar opened a beer, and they sat on the sofa together. Ah, it had been a great plan, and it had worked flawlessly. His girlfriend was going to be a famous porn star and they would be millionaires in just a few years.

On-screen, Alba undressed. They’d got her to put her hair in pigtails for the film, which was kind of cute and kind of creepy. The camera focused on her naked form, kneeling on the bed. Oscar thrilled. No matter how many times he saw Alba naked, he still found her hot. Her breasts were D-cup. Her stomach was flat and her navel was deep. He liked to tickle her tummy there.

The man was standing by the bed, wearing a white dressing gown.

 Alba unhooked the gown and the guy’s cock popped out. Oscar grew hard as he watched the video. Alba began to work the guy’s member with her mouth. The man was very well hung, and Alba was getting quite the mouthful.

“Oh!” Oscar laughed.

But as the camera panned up, Oscar realized to his horror what he was seeing. The camera panned up to reveal Luis, his penis being lathered by Alba’s tongue, wearing a sly, triumphant grin as he peered back at Oscar through the camera.

Published 
Written by MC1982
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments