Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Girl on the Train

12
3 Comments 3
15.6k Views 15.6k
2.5k words 2.5k words

It was a pretty dreary Sunday afternoon. Despite the great weather outside, I felt terrible. I watched the foliage whip past me just a few feet away from the train window. It was late afternoon and I was on my way home after a great last weekend at school. A lot of late nights, way too much to drink and some awesome memories to reminisce about in the fall. As great as it was, I was still missing something. The whole morning, and most of the ride so far, I thought about all the beautiful girls I had talked to, danced with, and eventually struck out with. My sexual frustration is at an all-time high right now and I’m running out of ways to keep my mind off it. I decide to pull out a book in the hopes of getting lost in another world. I was so into the story that I didn’t even notice the beautiful girl sit down next to me. Eventually, I did notice her and I quickly forgot about the book I had been reading. At first, I was too shy to ask her name so in my head I named her Megan, the name of the author of the book she was reading.

We sat for almost an hour like this, just reading next to each other, motionless and fixated on our own tales. Most people had gotten up to leave at the previous stop, leaving only ten or so in the car we were in. She was very tan with dark brown hair down to the middle of her back, small but perky boobs and a very plump ass. Her smell was intoxicating and I found it increasingly harder to focus on my book. I kept moving in my seat, half attempting to get a better view of her and half trying to hide the half chub that was very transparent through my thin shorts. I decided it was better to try and talk to her than sitting here squirming around like a fish.

“Hi,” I said sheepishly.

“Hi,” she smiled back.

“I-I’m Peter,” I stammered. I had to be careful not to babble like an idiot. “I really like that book you’re reading.” To be honest, I had no idea what the book was about.

“Oh, this one? I just picked it up at the station before we got on but yeah it’s pretty good so far!” She sounded bubbly but didn’t look like she wanted to keep talking. We sat there in silence for another couple of minutes as we passed by another stop. The doors closed and a very large man came and sat down next to Megan causing her to move over even closer to me, close enough that our arms were almost touching. I’m happy she couldn’t see my face because I was flushed with excitement.

We continued reading and as I turned the page my hand bumped hers.

“Oh, I’m sorry,” I said quickly.

“It’s okay,” she giggled back at me. There was a slight smile on her lips as she turned back. Maybe she was getting the hint that I was into her.

I was starting to get bored with my book so I peeked over and started reading the page she was on.

“He looked at me devilishly from across the room. There was passion in his eyes, I hadn’t seen a man look at me like that in god knows how long. Ugh, he was toying with me. His jawline was beautiful and he had the perfect amount of stubble on his face. I was too mesmerized by him to notice that he was getting closer until he was finally right in front of me.”

This is way more intense than I was expecting but I wanted to keep reading. I look up at Megan and she’s softly biting her lip, her fingers have a strand of hair that she’s curling in between them and her face looks a soft pink. I look down and kept reading; she was on a new page now.

“He ordered two glasses of whiskey, neat, and began telling me about his job. I was barely listening, I could only focus on his eyes. In the dim light of the club, his brown eyes shone miraculously. They burned a dark amber color that I couldn’t seem to get close enough to. He started getting handsy with me which I was more than okay with. He was gently dragging the back of his index finger up and down my forearm and every pass left goosebumps in its trail.”

At this point, I was started to get very worked up and I could feel it become hotter in the space between us. I looked over and Megan’s legs were crossed but she kept shifting in her seat, grinding her thighs together with each change of position. Her face was fully flushed now and I could see her eyes darting anxiously from word to word on the page. I was so turned on my breathing became deep and heavy and my face felt like I had been out in the sun for hours. I thought about making a move but I was invested in this story and wanted to see where it led.

“We pressed our bodies as close together as possible. My ass against his cock. I could feel it growing with every move I made. His baseball glove size hands started to explore my thigh and work their way up to them hem of my tiny dress sitting just below my ass cheeks. He leaned in and I could feel his hot breath on my ear. He gave it a tiny nibble and it sent a vibration through my body. My back arched slightly, my left hand pulled the hair on the back of his head and my right hand pulled at his pants just below his hard cock. Without warning, he turned me around and slammed me up against the wall. His hands were around my waist and he was holding me up so that my feet were a few inches off the ground. It was a good thing because my knees were too weak to hold me up on my own.”

I was struggling to contain myself now. My cock was very visible through my shorts so I held the book next to it, in my right hand, so she couldn’t see. With my left hand, I grasped my cock hard over my shorts and gently pulled it to the left to release just a tiny bit of pleasure. I must have let out a soft moan because she broke from her trance and flashed me a look. Her eyes were wide, pupils dilated and face a bright red. She wasn’t wearing a bra, only thin tank top and her nipples were poking out very visible. A fiendish smile crept across her lips as she quickly reverted her gaze back down towards the pages. I waited until she was fixated again to join in the story.

“His tongue danced around in my mouth while his hands frisked my ass. My pussy was dripping at the anticipation of what was coming next. He reached under my skirt and grabbed a handful of my ass. I was only wearing a skimpy G-string so he had my whole bare ass to play with. His cock was pushing at his pants so much I could feel it poking my leg every time he inched closer.

eroticAss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
eroticAss

He kissed me everywhere. My lips, my neck, my ears, my shoulders…there were a few other places I’d like him to get his mouth on. With my mind racing and my moans being drowned out by the music in the background he slipped his hand down the front of my skirt. His big, callous hands felt amazing on my cleanly shaven pussy. He took his index and ring finger and rubbed up and down on my outer lips. His was agonizingly close to my clit but I was paralyzed with lust and couldn’t only wait for him to stop his teasing. Just before he drove me completely mad he spread my lips open with two fingers and pushed hard on my clit.

My heart skipped a beat.

I hadn’t recovered from that when he put two fingers in me. I shook with pleasure. As he fingered me his thumb reached up to my clit. My knees buckled just a little bit and I buried my face into the soft spot just above his collar. Two fingers viciously toyed with the inside of my pussy as his over-zealous thumb ran over my clit in every direction. I hung on for dear life as I felt my orgasm build. It started in my toes, then my knees completely gave out, only standing with the help of his hand under my ass. As it rose to my thighs I had broken out in a sweat, the music wasn’t doing as good of a job at stifling my cries. He whispered in my ear, ‘Tell me how bad you want it.’ I managed to get out a helpless moan of approval. He picked up his pace and before I could let out another moan everything went black. My back arched, eyes rolled to the back of my head and my body was sent into seizure. I was convulsing, my pussy was throbbing and cum was running down my leg. For about 30 seconds I didn’t see or hear anything, I just felt…”

I was in a trance. I snapped out of it to realize my hand had been massaging my cock and there was a visible wet spot. I looked over and Megan’s legs were still crossed but her hand was pressed against her shorts and buried deep in-between in her crotch. She was still in a daze herself and I could see her chest move up and down as her breathing had become labored. After a moment we locked eyes. She looked at me like the man her in the story did. I leaned in but she retreated, looking nervously around the car. There was an elderly couple asleep five rows behind us and that was it. She came back to meet my gaze and leaned in for a kiss. The hair on the back of my neck shot up and goosebumps covered my arms. Our tongues fought one another taking an occasional break to nibble on each other’s bottom lip. After a few minutes, she pulled back, smirked and headed to the bathroom. I waited sat there as long as I could before I jumped up and joined her.

I walked in and locked the door behind me. The bathroom was spacious, about six feet from the toilet to the door and about two shoulder widths wide. She stood there with her tank top pulled just above her tits and only a skimpy thong on the ground around one ankle. She looked at me but didn’t say a word. I took off my shirt and my pants quickly followed. We stood there, her nipples were rocks and I could smell the scent of her sex. My cock was so hard it hurt and pre-cum was visibly running down my shaft and dripping on the floor. The look of lust she gave me never wavered as we jumped at one another.

I slammed her against the wall, pushing my fingers into her soaking wet pussy. She cried out and dug her nails into my arms. There was no holding back, it sounded like my pelvis was hitting hers but it was only the palm of my hand. Her pussy was making wet, sloppy noises. It was pure lust. It was carnal. She bucked her hips back and forth as I reached up to give attention to her throbbing clit. A few flicks and her breaths became shorter, her moans louder. Finally, she let out a big cry and shook violently on my hand for what seemed like minutes. When she finally regained control she looked at me, licked her lips and dropped straight to her knees.

She started with just the tip, teasing it with her tongue. Circling in each direction and licking up from just below the head. My eyes rolled back, nothing mattered right now. My whole head was in her mouth now and she was sucking it like a lollypop. Pre-cum was oozing out and she slurped up every ounce of it. Then her hand grasped my cock at the base and lifted it up. She licked from the base all the way up to my tip and my legs quivered. I moaned out in pleasure. One at a time she took my balls in her mouth and sucked. She lathered them with her saliva and continued to caress them gently with her hands. One final tease, licking from my balls all the way to my tip almost sent me over the edge. She then took all of me in her mouth. As she sucked and jerked me my cock started to twitch. My toes curled, my legs locked, and out shot rope after rope of hot, sticky cum. There was not a trace of it when she finally took her mouth off my cock. I wasn’t done though, my appetite for her seemed insatiable.

She put one leg up on the sink, the other pressed where the floor meets the wall. I grabbed her ass, positioned my cock, and slid in with ease. It took her breath away as she was gasping just seconds later. The small room was filled with intense cries and pleas for harder and deeper fucking. The sound of my pelvis hitting hers was deafening. Her nails scratched and clawed at my back and I voiced my approval of the pleasure it was bringing me. I thrust deeper and deeper, my cock stretching her tiny little pussy. I wasn’t going to last much longer so I pulled her in and whispered in her ear, “Tell me how much you want it.”  

Her muscles tightened, I could feel her pussy trying to suffocate my cock. With each thrust, her pussy got tighter until she screamed out “I’m cummming!” This was all I needed. My ass clenched, thighs locked up and my cock exploded as I put every bit of cum I had inside her. I held her tight as she continued to scream and shake from the orgasm that was washing over her body. We stood there in an embrace for a few minutes until the train stopped.

“This is my stop,” she said as she reached down to put her clothes back on.

“Okay…could I, maybe, have your number?” I said still shaking.

She just giggled, gave me a big kiss and left. I scrambled to get my clothes on but by the time I got out into the cabin she was gone.

 

Published 
Written by kraftykid
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments