Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Happiest Place on Earth

"The Happiest Place on Earth just got happier! Based on true events"

6
1 Comment 1
10.4k Views 10.4k
1.3k words 1.3k words
Thank you to my good friend Melody, for providing the inspiration for this tale~

As we ride the monorail, it's dark and quiet. I relax against the seat, enjoying the time with you. I'm a bit tired, resting on the hard blue bench, chuckling as you swing around gleefully on the handlebars in the compartment. As we reach the Contemporary, I see a gleam in your eye. Suddenly, you swing onto the bench where I sit, straddling me. The lightweight pink skirt you wear flutters up, settling back down over my lap. I realize what it is you want and feel my cock twitch in response. Sensing my hesitation, you grind your hips into mine, over and over.

"Please fuck me," you beg, voice breaking with lust. "We're alone here, the cast members don't care. I need you. I need this."

At this point, your thong has slipped aside, allowing your bare pussy to rub against my jeans, leaving a dark wet spot.

"I know this is your fantasy, too. Just please..."

I want you so badly. I know you can feel my erection as your grind your sex into me, but I resist at first. I try to pull you off my lap, but you clamp your legs tightly around my hips to stay in place. Your hand moves down between us to rub the bulge in my jeans. I shudder.

You run your hands down your voluptuous body, trying to entice me further. They then begin to caress my body, slowly but steadily breaking my defenses.You continue to straddle my lap, grinding your sweet pussy against the obvious bulge in my jeans as you beg me. I want you so badly it hurts, but I'm trying to resist. As much as it thrills me, I'm nervous. The idea that someone could catch us makes my heart throb but my fingers tremble. My cock is threatening to rip out of my jeans as your hands caress my chest and shoulders, squeezing the muscle beneath my shirt.

When you reach down to stroke me through my pants, I shudder and moan, "Mel." but still I hesitate.

When I feel your soft lips against my neck, your teeth nipping the flesh of my throat, I can no longer resist you. I moan again, softer this time. But you can hear the desperation in my voice. You've won.

Sliding my hands up your smooth, sensual thighs, I squeeze your delicious ass, my warm, strong fingers kneading your supple cheeks. I kiss you deeply, my tongue wrestling with yours as I feel your delicate fingers grasp my throbbing cock. You grasp it tightly, your fingers not quite able to wrap completely around the thick shaft.

I pull you closer as we pull into the station. Just as the doors open, I grasp your gorgeous hips and whisper in your ear, "We're not stopping now. You started this, so now I'm gonna' fuck you on this monorail."

We pause, my eyes staring out of the windows into the darkness of the almost empty station. I see a few people leave the car in front of us, replaced by two more. No one enters our compartment at this late hour. The doors begin to close as you open your mouth to speak. Lifting you by your hips, I pull you down onto my cock, sheathing it inside of your tight, wet pussy. Whatever words attempted to leave your lips slur together into an unintelligible moan.

Kissing your neck, I whisper gruffly, "Shut up. The only thing I want to hear right now is the sound of your moaning."

Slapping your firm ass, I bounce slightly to reinforce my command, forcing my cock deeper. You slide up, to the point where only the tip of my engorged cock is between your drenched lips, then my strong arms slam you back down onto me, impaling your sweet pussy with my throbbing cock.

AmberleyRose
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmberleyRose

Tangling my fingers in your hair at the back of your neck, I pull hard.

"Tell me how it feels, you little slut. How does it feel being fucked at Disney World?"

"Incredible," you moan. "Ridiculous. Better than I ever could have imagined."

I thrust up into you, burying my cock deeper inside you. Your delicious cum is oozing out of you, probably ruining my jeans, but I could care less as I use it to lube up your ass.

"Lean back," I command. "Keep your arms around my neck and lean back."

I see the question in your eyes, but you know better than to disobey me. A sly smirk appears on my lips as you lean back. I thrust up again, harder this time, the new angle allowing my cock to hit your g-spot directly. Thrusting faster now, I continue hitting your g-spot with the throbbing head of my cock. As you moan, I plunge one slick finger into your tight little asshole.

You inhale sharply, yelping slightly at the unexpected penetration.

My other hand grabs your loose brown shirt and yanks it out of my way. Grabbing your ass again, I slowly work my finger in and out of your ass as my cock plunges deeper into your smoldering pussy.

"Get your tits out now, my little whore. I want your perky tits."

You reveal your perfect tits and I lean forward to nibble them with my teeth. Nipping at your tits, I pull you closer, letting you grind your clit against me as your trembling pussy clenches around my cock. With my finger now at a slow but steady pace fucking your ass, I start sucking on your perky little pink nipples. First on one, then the other as you groan in my ear, pulling desperately at my hair.

You beg me to let you cum, desperate for release.

The hand not fingering your sexy ass slides up your back, loving the way your muscles tense as your body arches, as if trying to force your tit closer to my flickering tongue. I suck your nipple harder, grasping the tender flesh with my teeth and tugging gently, sending small shock waves through your breast. Pulling back from your tits, I growl again in appreciation of your beautiful body.

"Do you want to cum, baby?" I ask teasingly.

Reaching down, I flick my thumb over your clit and start making circular motions with the finger in your ass. "Beg me to let you cum, you little whore." My voice changes, darkening.

"You started this, now I want to hear you beg. Beg for my hot cum, you little slut and maybe, just maybe... I'll let you cum."

Your eyes burn with lust as you meet my hard gaze.

"Oh please, sir," you beg. "Please let me cum! I've been such a good girl today! I only wanted to make your dreams come true. Please, please let me cum. I'll do anything, oh God. Please, sir! I need your cum!"

"Mmm, that's a good little slut."

Grabbing your hair with one hand, I yank hard, arching your body further and exposing your beautiful throat. As I thrust my cock all the way inside you one last time, I bury my finger in your ass up to the knuckle.

"Cum for me, bitch." I growl.

Your body arches as your head falls back with a shriek or ecstasy. With a groan, I bite your neck hard and erupt, pumping my hot cum deep inside of you as you scream and shake, cum gushing out of you onto my lap and the plastic bench beneath me. With a satisfied groan, I pull you to me, rubbing your back gently as the monorail pulls into the next station.

"Mmm, this really is the 'Happiest Place on Earth'," you giggle.
Published 
Written by Belthazor
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments