Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Public Bus's Back Seat

"Angie shares the bus's back seat with a stranger who ends up giving her a ride"

29
5 Comments 5
4.3k Views 4.3k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Author's Notes

"Thanks for reading my story, please leave a like and a comment if you liked the story. <p> [ADVERT] </p>You can also go an extra mile to make coin contribution, I will really appreciate."

After standing at the bus stop for around thirty minutes, an old bus arrived, and I quickly went in. Being a weekend, there were few passengers on board, many seats were empty, and there was a huge discount on the fare. Getting in, I scanned the bus with my eyes, looking for a seat next to the window but almost all the window seats were occupied, only one was empty and it was located in the back column. I hate sitting at the back in passenger vehicles but in this case, I had no option. If I wanted to sit next to the window, I had to sit at the back.

I walked slowly to the back seat and sat next to the window. My skirt was short and I had no panty on, I could feel my bare butt making contact with the old lather caution on the seat. When the bus started moving, I had a beep on my phone and I took it out to check the notification. My boyfriend Mike had sent a message.

“Where have you reached, baby? I’m growing impatient,” Mike’s message read.

“The bus has arrived and I’m on my way, I’ll be there in less than an hour,” I replied

“I hope you have forgotten your panty at home,” Mike sent another text.

I was beginning to type a reply to this text when I felt someone staring at my phone. I raised my head to see who it was and to my greatest surprise, a stranger was now sitting in the seat next to mine and he had his eyes fixed on my phone.

I pressed the power button on my phone quickly to switch it into sleep mode and gave this stranger a nasty look. He did not even seem to be bothered by the nasty look I just gave him; he turned his gaze away from my phone and focused it on my lap. The tiny skirt I was wearing was doing little to cover my lap; most of it was on display. I could see the stranger’s dick growing hard in his pants.

I tried to adjust my skirt to cover more of my lap but it could not move even an inch. I crossed my leg to deny him the view of my lap but this made my tiny skirt ride higher bringing to display the whole of my right thigh up to my waist.

“I like your tattoo,” the stranger said staring at the flower tattoo on my right thigh.

“Thanks,” I replied trying to act normal.

“So it is true that you have forgotten to put on your panty today?” he asked with a cheeky smile on his face. He must have read the text Mike sent me.

“So how does that concern you?” I replied looking at him straight in his eyes.

“I want to finger fuck you and panty might act as a distraction,” he replied still looking at my brown thighs.

By this time, his dick had grown hard and someone could easily notice.

“Learn to control your dick first. You can’t just go around developing boner in public,” I said to him and took my phone from my handbag to continue chatting with Mike.

I was sure he was staring at my phone, so I increased the screen light to give him a better view and typed, “I am not wearing panties” boldly; I then sent the text to Mike and turned to look at the stranger like I had won a battle against him. Just like I thought when typing this text, this stranger had his eyes fixed on my phone this whole time and he was not even trying to hide it.

Mike replied to my text immediately but before I could open to read his text, I heard a cold hand touching my right thigh. The touch caught me off-guard.

I turned my face to look at the stranger, but he was acting calmly like nothing was going on, his hand was however moving slowly upwards towards my pussy.

“We are in a public bus and I don’t even know you in the first place,” I whispered to him, giving him that weird look I had given him earlier.

My inner thigh is usually my point of weakness and I usually lose control with the slightest touch on it. I knew I would start getting aroused if I allowed this stranger to keep on touching my inner thigh, so I moved my hand quickly to block his hand from proceeding to my pussy. I then pressed my thighs together quickly to deny him access to my inner thighs.

Unfortunately, I pressed my thighs together before he could remove his hand and I ended up pressing his hand between my thighs.

“I know you are enjoying the moment, that’s why you are trying hard to trap my hand between your thighs,” the stranger whispered in my ear.

Honestly, I had started enjoying the moment but my ego would not let me admit that to a stranger. I pulled his hand away from my thighs and whispered back to him.

“I am not enjoying the moment,” I went ahead to whisper a stern warning to him, “The next time you bring your filthy hand close to my thigh, I will scream.”

“I know you won’t scream, you will moan softly,” he replied.

“Try and see what I will do,” I dared him looking straight into his eyes.

I thought he was going to back down after my warning but he did not, he brought his hand back to my right thigh, and this time, he grabbed it firmly. He then looked straight into my eyes and started moving his hand slowly towards my pussy while still maintaining the eye contact.

I could not maintain eye contact, so I quickly disengaged from the eye contact and looked around to see if anyone was watching us. Everyone was busy with their stuff, some were busy on their phones, and some had their eyes fixed outside the bus probably counting the trees and the buildings that were moving in the opposite direction.

IndianTreasure
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IndianTreasure

“Suck my dick,” the stranger whispered to my ear looking serious.

“In case you forgot, we are on a public bus,” I replied.

“Everyone is busy with their stuff, I am sure they will not even notice,” he replied.

I was preparing something in my head to tell him when I heard something soft sliding into my pussy. The stranger was sliding his middle finger into my pussy and to my surprise; I was doing nothing to stop him. I was just seated there with my eyes wide open trying hard to suppress the moan that was trying hard to come from my mouth.

The stranger then placed his middle finger and index finger together to form the gun sign using his right hand, he then inserted it into my pussy and this time, a soft moan escaped from my mouth.

Everyone who was on the bus turned to look at us and I quickly turned to face down. I kept staring at the floor for around thirty seconds before I lifted my head to see if the other passengers had stopped staring at us.

I was surprised to see the stranger looking up calmly as if nothing had just happened; he was even wearing a smile on his face.

“You look calm like nothing has happened,” I whispered to his ears

“Why should I be afraid of other passengers when there is nothing they can do?” he asked back.

“You should stop what you are doing, I’m getting wet down there and I don’t want to mess up the bus,” I whispered to him.

“Let me confirm if what you are saying is true,” he replied returning his fingers to my pussy.

He inserted his middle finger and index finger and started moving it in and out gently. I was overwhelmed by the pleasure and I was trying hard not to moan for the second time. My eyes were wide open and I was breathing hard through my mouth, anyone seeing my face could tell that something was going on with me.

I felt a liquid flowing from my pussy and I knew instantly that I was getting wet. The stranger looked at my face, which was now displaying very funny expressions, and whispered to me.

“Cum for me, baby,”

“Harder, be-baby,” I replied softly. I did not even realize that I had just called a stranger baby and I was on the way to my boyfriend’s house.

He increased the speed of his action and in no time, I had achieved orgasm. My skirt was messed up in the process, it became visibly wet, and I had no extra skirt in my handbag. The other passengers also heard the commotions in the back seat and were now staring at us. 

“It’s now your turn,” the stranger whispered to my ear.

“To do what?” I asked confused. I was still taking in what had just happened.

“To suck my dick,” he replied.

“Have you noticed that everyone on the bus is staring at the two of us?”

“I don’t care,” he replied.

He then grabbed my neck and pushed my head down to his lap. I could feel everyone’s eyes on the bus looking at me.

“I can’t do this, everyone is staring at us, for Christ’s sake,” I protested pulling my head back.

I did not mean it, but my voice came out loudly attracting even more attention. Everyone was now looking at the stranger with anger painted on their faces. It came out as if I was being forced when in reality, the passengers’ stares were the only thing holding me back from sucking this stranger’s dick.

The passengers were still staring at us weirdly when the bus came to a stop, some of the passengers started to alight and others were preparing to board the bus. I looked through the window and I could not even recognize where we were. The bus had passed where I was supposed to alight at long ago and now I had to find my way back. I stood, straightened my short skirt, and made my braids using my hands; I then picked up my handbag and gave the stranger one final look before I started moving towards the door of the bus.

I could feel all the eyes of the passengers following me as I moved towards the door. As soon as I stepped out of the bus, I pulled out my phone from my handbag. There were over ten missed calls and twenty unread messages all from Mike. I was dialing his number to call him when my phone started ringing again. It was Mike.

“Mike, I told you I’d be there in an hour,” I shouted immediately after I received the call.

“It’s over two hours now,” he replied from the other side of the call.

“Oh Mike, I’m sorry. The bus had some puncture and that is the main reason why I have not made it in time,” I replied in a soft tone.

“So where are you now?” Mike asked.

“I’m in… I do not know. There are some tall buildings here. I’m confused, Mike,” I replied sounding confused.

“Don’t tell me you have forgotten the way to my house,”

“I have not forgotten the way to your house, Mike, I will be there in less than ten minutes, I promise,” I replied and hung up the phone.

It took me over thirty minutes to travel back to Mike’s house from where I had alighted. By the time I reached there, he had called me around twenty times and sent over ten text messages.

“You are messed up, have you been mugged?” Mike asked, ushering me to his house.

“No, Mike, I have a slight headache. I have had a terrible day,” I replied, stepping into his sitting room.

“Your skirt is too short and wet; your butt cheek is all in the display,” Mike commented, looking at me from the back.

“Just the way you like it, baby,” I replied, trying to force a sexy look on my face.

Published 
Written by Marion254
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments