Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Special Show

"Sara's best friend introduces her to the world of web-cams"

13
4 Comments 4
8.5k Views 8.5k
4.8k words 4.8k words
Competition Entry: New Experiences
Tracy answered the door to her apartment. Her best friend Sara was standing on the other side in, fighting back tears. She'd called 20 minutes earlier, sobbing on the phone, hardly intelligible. Tracy invited her over.

"Jesus, Sara," Tracy said. "You look awful."

Sara, gave her a weak smile, walked past her to the sofa, and collapsed. Tracy poured two glasses of wine. She handed one to Sara who took it and drank deeply. Tracy sat next to her blonde friend on the couch, with her legs folded beneath her.

"Okay, sweetie," Tracy said. "Tell me what happened."

Sara spent the next hour detailing how she'd caught Joe cheating. She'd suspected something was up when he started working late more often. There had been some detective work involved: Hacking into e-mail accounts, monitoring text messages on his phone, going through his wallet while he slept, looking for odd receipts... He'd tried to cover his tracks, but he wasn't as smart as he liked to think.

The final straw came when she actually found a picture of her on his phone. Smiling her slutty little smile with her slutty little tits hanging out of her slutty little shirt. She was maybe ten years younger, a junior assistant at Joe's workplace.

Joe denied everything. He claimed he only wanted a professional relationship with the girl, but she had an irresistible crush on him. She was crazy. She sent him naked pictures of herself. He didn't ask her to. He'd asked her to stop, but she wouldn't. If Sara would just see things from his perspective, she'd see he was the victim in this.

Sara didn't believe a word of it. So, then he tried to make her think she was crazy, paranoid, jealous. He told her that it was her own fault (though still not totally admitting to having an affair). She'd been ignoring him, he said. She didn't fulfill his needs sexually because she refused to let him fuck her ass. He hoped this would be a wake-up call for her.

Well, it had been a wake-up call. She realized that for the last eight years, she'd been married to a complete and total asshole. He was a selfish, obnoxious, stupid, narcissistic, lying piece of shit. (And he had a small dick - This point was made with increasing frequency as Sara consumed more wine). She couldn't stand living in the same house with him another night. That was when she'd called Tracy.

Tracy listened, sympathized, and refilled their glasses when they got low. The whole time, Sara's phone kept vibrating. It was Joe, of course, texting and calling. Each time the phone buzzed, Sara flinched as if it had been an electric shock. Finally, Tracy told her to turn it off. Let him wonder and worry about where she was and what she was doing. It would serve him right.

The two women polished off three bottles of wine. Tracy offered her sofa to Sara for as long as she needed it. Sara, exhausted, was grateful. It was after midnight. Tracy fetched a blanket and a couple of pillows for her friend. Sara stretched out on the couch, and Tracy covered her with the blanket. She leaned over, holding back her long black hair with one hand, and laid a light kiss on her forehead.

"Thank you," Sara said. "You're a really good friend."

"You'd do the same for me if I was in the same situation," Tracy said.

"I love you," Sara mumbled drunkenly.

"I love you, too," Tracy responded. "We'll figure this out tomorrow. For now, get some sleep."

By the time Tracy walked across to the wall to turn out the light, Sara was already asleep. She retreated to her bedroom.

*****

Sara woke around 2:30 in the morning with a desperate need to pee. She stumbled around her friend's dark apartment, being careful to feel for walls or furniture. Slowly, she navigated her way down the hall to the washroom. After relieving herself, Sara paused outside of Tracy's room. She noticed light leaking out from the crack beneath the door. She knocked once and opened.

"Hey Tracy, trouble sleeping? - Oh!"

Her best friend was reclined on her bed, naked. Her back was arched, with her head tilted back. Her round breasts leaned to the sides, their nipples standing firmly at attention. Sara's gaze drifted involuntarily downward, across the slight curve of Tracy's stomach. Her legs were spread wide, revealing a neatly trimmed triangle of dark hair above her glistening wet pussy. One hand steadied her body. The other clutched a large purple dildo smeared with creamy juices, inserted half-way inside herself.

There was a small camera on a tripod at the foot of her bed pointed directly at her. A computer next to the bed showed a chat window steadily scrolling text, while another window beside it reflected the scene in front of Sara. And there she was on the monitor, herself, looking shocked and awkward.

"Sorry!" Sara said, embarrassed.

Before Tracy could say anything, Sara quickly shut the door and hurried back to the living room. She banged her shin on the corner of the couch and fell on to it, crying out in pain.

"Shit," Tracy swore at the closed door. Then she addressed the camera, "Wait. I'll be right back."

In the living room, the light came on. Sara was sitting on the couch, nursing her ankle. Tracy, dressed now in a light pink robe, sat down next to her.

"Listen-" Tracy started.

"No, I'm sorry," Sara interrupted her. "I shouldn't have just barged in on you like that. I didn't know."

"I should have said something," Tracy responded. "I mean, how were you supposed to know? I could have given you a little warning at least. I mean after everything you've been through today..."

"No, I'm alright. Really. It's your own business. I just wasn't expecting it, is all. Besides, what would you have said? 'Hey Sara, in case you're curious, I'll be masturbating on camera tonight for the whole internet to see.'?"

"Listen, it's already been a rough night," Tracy said, attempting to excuse her friend's passive-aggressive jabbing. "It's probably better if you just get some sleep. Can we talk about this tomorrow? I'll explain everything then."

"You don't need to explain. I mean, you're letting me crash on your couch. You don't need me prying into your life like that."

"I want to, though," Tracy said, standing. "Tomorrow. Until then, get some sleep."

"Okay, good night, Tracy."

"Good night, Sara."

The lights went out again, but the darkness only brought the mental image back into Sara's mind. She lay awake staring at the ceiling, visualizing her best friend with no clothes on, spreading her legs to the world. She'd never imagined Tracy that way before. Sara knew she was always the wild and uninhibited one, but never dreamed to what extent.

And beneath the shock, and the the 'what would the neighbours think?' criticisms, Sara had to admit, there was something a little arousing about it. It wasn't just the sight of Tracy's beautiful naked body - though she did admire that as well - it was the idea of being so open and free in front of complete strangers.

The thought of all those eyes lusting and devouring her friend, all those cocks throbbing and stiffening as those hands gripped and stroked them, all that semen pumping in thick ejaculations at just the sight of her best friend's hot pussy - it turned Sara on.

Quietly, in the dark she hiked the hem of her dress over her buttocks. She slipped her hand inside of her panties, which had grown damp, and allowed her fingers to circle her clit. Her breathing deepened as she felt her climax building. The pace of her fingers quickened. She inserted them inside herself, appreciating how slippery she'd become. The wet smacking noises from her juicy pussy turned her on even more. She imagined someone watching her secretly.

The tension built and finally broke as wave after wave of ecstasy flowed through her body. She clenched her teeth against an impulse to cry out as her muscles quivered and shuddered with the release. At last, the intensity subsided. Sara lifted her glistening fingers to her mouth, and one by one sucked her own juices from them.

Finally, she turned on her side, closed her eyes, and slept.

*****

Tracy emerged from her bedroom around 11:00. Sara had already made a pot of her friend's coffee. She was on her second cup, and flipping channels aimlessly on the television.

"Hey," Tracy started as she poured a cup for herself. "How are you feeling?"

"I had a bit of headache, but I found some aspirin in the cupboard," Sara replied, avoiding the elephant in the room. "I wish I brought a change of clothes, though."

"Well, maybe we can do something about that," Tracy offered. "Let's see if there's anything in my closet that'll fit you."

Sara followed Tracy back to her bedroom. Last night's scene leapt back to her consciousness. She tried to put it out of her mind. The bed was neatly made, and there was no sign of the camera or the computer. With sunlight streaming through the window, it almost seemed like a different room. Sara sat on the end of the bed while Tracy selected a few outfits.

"Here, try this one."

Tracy handed Sara a green and white summer dress. Sara had seen it before, and thought it looked cute on her friend. She stood, and pulled off yesterday's blue dress. As she did, Tracy admired her friend's fit body. Sara was an avid jogger. standing now in only peach-coloured bra and panties, the exercise showed.

"I don't know how Joe could just give this up," Tracy said. "You look amazing."

Sara blushed slightly. She slipped the new dress over her head. Being taller than Tracy, the hem landed a couple of inches higher up her thigh than she was totally comfortable with, and her larger breasts seemed to nearly spill out of the top, revealing more cleavage than was strictly within the bounds of good taste.

"It looks sexy," Tracy offered.

"I look like a stripper." Sara complained, and instantly realized she'd just stuck her foot in her mouth. "Sorry."

"It's fine," Tracy said with a forgiving smile. "The guys online would love this outfit on you."

"Tracy-"

"I bet, you'd get all kinds of tips."

"Tracy, stop," Sara interrupted her friend. "I just- I couldn't do what you do. I'm not like you."

"What do you mean? It's easy," Tracy said. "Seriously, guys are dumb. You show them a little skin, and they fall all over themselves trying to show their appreciation. You should try it some time."

"I don't know," Sara said.

"You know," Tracy continued with a mischievous look in her eye, "I bet we'd make a ton of money if we did a show together."

"You're crazy!" Sara protested. "I'm not into women."

"Neither am I," Tracy shot back. "We wouldn't have to do anything we weren't comfortable with. We'd be totally in control. But guys will go nuts for even just two girls in the same room together because they think something might happen. Like I said, they're dumb."

Sara just frowned at her friend.

"Okay, listen. You don't have to do anything now except have a shower, and put on this dress. Then we'll go over to your place, pick up some of your things, and come back here. I'm going to do another show tonight. If you're into it, fine. If not, no problem. But if you do join me, we'll split whatever we make fifty-fifty, alright?"

Sara nodded. Tracy pushed the dress into her arms, and sent her friend off to the shower.

*****

Joe was home when Sara and Tracy arrived. He looked like he wanted to resume the fight they'd been having before she left. But with Tracy there, he had to check himself. Instead, he went to the back room and sulked, refusing to talk to either of the women.

Sara wasn't in the mood to talk, either, so the women mostly ignored him, too. Then, in a melodramatic fit, Joe got up, angrily overturned a single chair in the dining room, and left. He slammed the door on the way out, shaking the frame of the house. They heard the ignition of his pickup, the spray of gravel as he backed out of the driveway, and sped down the road. Whether to go fuck his little whore girlfriend, or drown his sorrows at the bar, Sara didn't know and didn't care. The house was quiet.

Upstairs, in their bedroom, she found that Joe had 'helped' her, by emptying the closet and the dresser drawers of all her clothes, and scattering them around the room. There were several empty beer bottles on the night stand. A fucking child throwing a temper-tantrum, she thought to herself. Tracy helped her gather her things and pack a suitcase. Sara changed from Tracy's sun-dress to a better-fitting casual pink blouse and black skirt. She carefully selected fresh undergarments: black, lacy, sexy. She still hadn't decided to participate in Tracy's show, but... Better to be prepared, she thought to herself.

*****

"Have you given any more thought to, you know, tonight?" Tracy asked over a dinner of chicken and rice, mango-pineapple salsa, and a cucumber salad.

"I haven't stopped thinking about it all day," Sara admitted. "I- I just don't know if I could... I mean, with everything else... it's just too much right now. I hope you understand."

"Okay," Tracy accepted. "No problem. Will you be okay out here on the couch again?"

"Yeah, sure," Sara said. She didn't really want to be left alone, but she was grateful for the place to stay. She didn't want to be a pain in the ass to her friend, demanding that Tracy give up her business just to keep her company. "I'll be fine. You go do your thing."

"Really?"

"Yeah, really. I'll be alright."

"Thanks, Sara." The two women hugged, and then Tracy retreated to her bedroom.

Sara cleared away the dishes from dinner, and then sat on the couch with her laptop. She checked Facebook. Joe had made a number of posts about what makes a 'good woman,' and how these women should appreciate the good men in their lives instead of always criticizing them for . He didn't mention her by name, but the message was loud and clear.

TaniaKlausTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TaniaKlausTS

She felt embarrassed. If any of their friends read between the lines, they would know what happened.

Angrily, she closed her laptop. She tried the TV, but couldn't concentrate on any of the shows. She kept thinking about Joe, and the more she thought about him, the angrier she got. After about an hour, she clicked the TV off and opened her laptop again. He'd made more infuriating posts in her absence. Sara refused to engage in his childishness.

A loud giggling came from Tracy's room. At least someone was having fun. Curiosity took hold of Sara. She logged onto the webcam site. At the least it would distract her from her troubles. Tracy didn't use her own name on the site. However, she wasn't difficult to find. Her handle was sexpuddle69. Sara clicked into her room.

And there was Tracy in her bedroom. She was wearing a tight pair of jeans and a shirt that was being held together by only the last couple of buttons, clearly displaying her cleavage for the audience. Tracy fidgeted with her top, teasingly pulling the fabric away from her chest, allowing just a brief, dark glimpse of nipple, before letting it fall back.

Beside the video, a number of user comments scrolled by. There was a lot of 'show us your tits,' and 'I want to lick your pussy' type comments. But there were a few users with whom Tracy seemed to be engaged in actual conversations. She smiled at them, responded to their jokes with laughter, and answered their questions.

Compared to what Sara had seen last night, the show was pretty tame. It actually looked kind of like fun, flirting with these anonymous chat-guys. And Tracy looked great. She exuded a kind of sexy confident attitude in front of the camera. She wasn't dominating, but it was clear who was in control. And, Sara had to admit, watching her friend play with these guys was at least a little bit of a turn on.

"Okay, fine," she said aloud to herself. Like Tracy said, she wouldn't have to do anything she was uncomfortable with. But this- she could be comfortable with this. Sara closed her laptop with resolution. She got up from the couch where she'd spent the last hour feeling sorry for herself, and walked to Tracy's bedroom. She knocked on the door, maybe a little louder than she intended.

"Hang on guys," she heard Tracy say. "I'll be right back."

The door opened. Sara noticed that Tracy had done up most of the buttons on her shirt.

"Hey, Sara. What's up? Everything okay?"

"Yeah, I- I-" she had been feeling so confident just a few seconds ago, but now actually having to ask her friend, she was nervous. "I was wondering, I mean..."

"Sara, honey, listen. I'm not trying to be rude or anything, but I really need to get back to work. These guys aren't going to wait for very long."

"I was just thinking that maybe I could, you know... join you?" Sara finally spit out.

"You want to do the show?"

"Yeah. I think it would help me take my mind off things."

Tracy's face lit up. "Great! Come in!" She yanked Sara by the arm, pulling her into her bedroom. "First thing, before we start, you need a name."

"A name?" Sara asked. "What about Naomi?" She'd always liked the sound of that name - it sounded mysterious and exotic.

"Fine, Naomi," Tracy said in a rush. "My online name is Heather. Just remember that. Everything else will be fine. Now come, come!"

Tracy pulled her friend onto the bed and into the camera frame.

"Hi everyone," Tracy said to the camera. "I'm back. Sorry. This is my friend, Naomi."

The chat response was instantaneous: 'She's hot,' 'Kiss her,' 'show us your ass.'

"Hi," Sara said, waving awkwardly. It was weird talking to people who weren't actually in the same room.

"This is her first time being on cam," Tracy informed her audience. "So be nice to her."

For the first half an hour, nothing much happened. Small tips trickled in slowly. Tracy and Sara chatted with each other and with the users. Tracy explained how things worked. She had a moderator, Jack_Mehoff38, who enforced the rules and kicked people out when they acted like dicks. In return, he got free admission to any of her special shows.

A special show took place behind a pay-wall, so only people who were willing to pay could watch. It was up to each performer how much they wanted to show for free. Some never did special shows. Some refused to do anything but special shows. Tracy was somewhere between.

The guys - the ones that Tracy paid any attention to - seemed happy to chat about their days and hers. Sara confided that she'd just broken up with her husband. The guys were surprisingly sweet and supportive... in their way: 'you're so hot, why would anyone break up with you?' 'That guy sounds like a fuckhead. You deserve better,' 'If you let me put my dick in you, I'd do anything to make you happy.' Tracy decided that if they were going to talk about the break-up, they'd need vodka. She went to her kitchen to get some from the fridge.

Sara didn't know what to do, being left alone with these guys. Experimentally, she began to fidget with the neck line of her blouse, playfully exposing a little more cleavage. The guys went wild (it really didn't take much), wanting to see more. Some demanded that she strip totally naked. Fat chance, she thought. Still, the idea that such a response was aroused by so little effort on her part was a turn on.

Tracy returned with the vodka. They weren't allowed to drink on camera, but they could do shots secretly off camera. She poured a couple, took one, and then returned to the frame, while Sara ducked out to do hers. In this way, they took turns setting up the drinks and knocking them down. After three, Sara felt much more relaxed. She wasn't wasted, but had a nice little buzz.

Tracy had begun to unfasten the buttons of her shirt again. She tantalized the audience with occasional sneak-peaks inside. Sara became bolder herself, pulling the neckline of her pink blouse down until the top of her bra was visible. The tipping picked up pace.

"Isn't she adorable?" Tracy asked. The guys responded with an overwhelming affirmative, and encouraged them to go farther.

Suddenly, Tracy's hands were at the bottom of Sara's blouse, lifting it slowly up over her stomach to the bottom of her breasts. Sara clutched her top, laughing at her friend's naughtiness.

"She's still a little shy," Tracy apologized. "That's okay."

Tracy undid the last button holding her shirt together, and opened it wide, flashing her beautiful breasts. Sara had always loved them. Not in a lustful way, but they looked fantastic. The guys begged for more.

"You want me to what?" Sara asked, reading the chat window. "Lick her nipple?"

She looked to Tracy, unsure of how to respond.

"It's okay," Tracy said. "You don't have to. But you can if you want."

"Umm..." Sara hesitated.

She looked at the scrolling window, now full of nipple-licking requests (and more). She looked back at her friend. Then slowly, she lowered her face to Tracy's breast. Tracy brushed her dark hair away. Gingerly, Sara stuck out her tongue and licked across the Tracy's nipple. It wasn't awful or gross. It was actually kind of nice. Tracy sighed pleasurably as Sara ended with a kiss just above the areola.

"Was that alright?" Sara asked.

"It was great," Tracy answered. "You can do it again... if you want..."

Sara repeated the act. This time with more confidence. This time Tracy actually gave a slight moan. The sound of it turned the initial tingling sensation between Sara's thighs into a slight dampness.

Tracy moved Sara's blonde hair aside, and planted a soft kiss on her neck where it met her collar bone. Sara closed her eyes, delighted by the feeling. Once again, Tracy grabbed the bottom of Sara's blouse, and began to lift it slowly. This time there was no resistance. Sara raised her arms, allowing it to come up over her head, revealing her sexy lace bra.

Tips were coming in a steady stream now. Tracy moved around behind Sara, and unclasped her bra. For an uncertain minute, Sara held the cups against her chest. The chat window was scrolling too quickly to read, but the overall message was clear: They wanted more.

Sara felt sexier than she had in the eight years of her marriage. She recalled what it was like before Joe: The wild college nights partying with Tracy, getting hit on by guys, knowing anything could happen. It had been so exciting, so free, and limitless. Sara let the bra fall away, exposing her breasts to the world. A thrill ran through her. For eight years she'd reserved her nakedness for just one man. And now her body was no longer exclusively his- It wasn't his at all. She was taking it back!

Sara had an idea. She pretended that she needed to use the restroom and excused herself. Instead, went to the living room, and grabbed her phone. Quickly, she tapped a text message to Joe. "This is what it feels like," she wrote along with the picture. She gave him the address of the webcam site, and Tracy's room. After a second, she shot a topless selfie, and added "This is what you lost, bastard. Hope you're happy."

Sara slipped the phone back into her purse, and returned to Tracy's bedroom. Tracy was doing a seductive dance for the camera. She had discarded her shirt altogether now. The front of her jeans was open, showing a pair of purple cotton bikini panties.

Sara unzipped and shed her skirt. Now wearing only her sexy black lace thong, she pounced on Tracy, once again kissing and licking her breasts with fervor.

"What's gotten into you?" Tracy asked after a minute of being ravished by her friend.

"Look," Sara said. They examined the chat window. A user by the name of Joe_Blowme8 had entered the room. They reviewed his messages.

Joe_Blowme8:WTF?

Joe_Blowme8:I can't believe this.

Joe_Blowme8:You fucking sluts.

Joe_Blowme8:How could you do this to me?

Joe_Blowme8:You're both fucking dyke whores.

After which point the moderator banned Joe_Blowme8 from the room for abusive language.

"Joe?" Tracy asked. "Your Joe?"

"Not anymore," Sara said, with a sly smile. She was so happy, she actually kissed Tracy on the mouth. It was completely unexpected, but Tracy didn't hold back. Instead, she returned the kiss. It was different. Joe had been all forceful and masculine. Tracy, on the other hand, was feminine, sensual, sexy.

Sara found her hands going to Tracy's breasts, massaging them, playing with her hard nipples as they continued to kiss. The tips were constant, and increasing in value. But Sara and Tracy ignored the chat window. They were too preoccupied with each other.

Tracy lay down on the bed. Sara leaned over, and peeled the jeans from her friend's legs. Tossing them aside, she climbed back onto the bed, over top of Tracy. Tracy's fingers wer at her nipples, playing with them. Operating on instinct, Sara allowed her own fingers to descend to the cotton fabric of Tracy's purple panties. She brushed the tips across the front of them, searching her friend's face for a sign. Tracy looked back at her, nervous, but aroused. This was new territory for both of them. Sara wondered how far they would go, and what they'd find when they got there.

Searchingly, Sara let her fingers probe further down the cotton fabric, until they encountered a hot dampness between Tracy's legs. Tracy closed her eyes, and moaned. She was overtaken by the sensation. Sara applied more pressure, rubbing Tracy's clit through her underwear. She lowered her mouth again to Tracy's breast, and began to suck, first one nipple, then the other.

Tracy's legs parted. Sara felt along the edge of the panties, now soaking with her friend's creamy juices. She was simultaneously aware of how hot and wet she had become herself. She pulled the fabric aside, exposing the neatly trimmed black triangle of Tracy's pubic hair pointing the way to her hot swollen clit and her beautifully smooth pussy lips. Adventurously, Sara allowed a single finger to explore Tracy's slippery wet slit, dipping inside of her friend.

"Fuck," Tracy swore breathlessly, moving her hips.

Sara repositioned herself to a better, more comfortable angle. Another finger slipped inside of Tracy. She was tight, but well lubricated. With her thumb, she began to rub around Tracy's clit in small circles. First clockwise, then counter-clockwise. Tracy's breathing became harder. Sara watched her chest rising and falling.

Sara moved her fingers in and out of Tracy's hole. She'd never done this with another girl, but she'd had plenty of practice on herself. She treated Tracy's body as if it were her own, touching her the way she wanted to be touched herself. Tracy responded with moans and groans that were getting louder.

"Wait!" Tracy shouted after a few minutes. She had been escalating towards an amazing orgasm, and it wasn't without considerable effort that she brought things to a halt. "Stop."

"Did I do something wrong?" Sara asked. She removed her hand. It was slick with Tracy's juices.

"No," Tracy said, panting and trying to catch her breath. "What you were doing felt amazing. Really fucking amazing."

Sara looked questioningly at her friend.

"I just think if we're going to do this," Tracy explained, "I mean, really going to do this..."

Sara nodded. Fingering her friend had gotten her so turned on, her thong was completely soaked. She wanted to keep going, and didn't know why Tracy had stopped her. It was frustrating.

Meanwhile Tracy stood, and went to the computer. The tips had slowed somewhat, but the chat window kept scrolling: 'Fuck that's so hot,' 'I'm going to fucking cum,' 'I just blew my load.'

"Then it shouldn't be in free-chat," she concluded. "This isn't a fucking charity, guys. Let's make it a special-show. Admission is 100 tokens." She looked back at Sara and winked. "We'll definitely make it worth your while."

Published 
Written by Just_A_Guy_You_Know
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments