Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Voyeur

15
11 Comments 11
14.6k Views 14.6k
822 words 822 words
He sat in the cool darkness of the restaurant. His eye wandering aimlessly over the patrons.

She was wearing a dark red silk chemise. Her blonde hair framed her face perfectly. She and her companion chatted quietly but she allowed her eyes to wander the room.

Their eyes met for an instant. She smiled quickly and he returned her smile by slightly raising his wine glass. Her eyes moved quickly back to her companion and then, as quickly, back to him. She nodded her head briefly and then shifted her position in the chair allowing him a full view of shapely legs ending in dark red heels. Her breasts swelled gently against the silk and he saw a slight swelling of her nipples.

Throughout dinner, their glances met... each time resulting in a quick smile on her lips. Her delicate fingers rose to her breasts and caressed her nipples unobtrusively and then returned to the table.

He felt the growing hardness between his legs and he opened them to allow her to see the effect.

Her tongue flicked over her lips and she formed the words "Follow me" as she and her companion rose from the table.

He dropped his money on the table and quickly rose, slipping past them in the crowded room.

In the parking lot, he stood beside his car watching the doorway. She glided through, walking languidly beside her companion. Her long steps in the heels showed her grace.

Her eyes wandered quickly around the parking lot and her lips turned into a broad smile when she spotted him.

They wended their way through traffic. He pulled beside them and glanced through the window. She returned his glance with a smile and turned away.

He parked across the street, watching as the lights clicked on. The drapes in the huge picture window slid open and he slipped from the car to quickly cross the street... seeking the shelter of a growth of juniper that shielded the window.

He saw them.... standing... embracing... kissing... her eyes glanced to the window, meeting his in the darkness. Her fingers rose in a tiny wave.

She stepped back from her companion, her fingers reaching behind... finding the zipper and sliding it down. The dress pooled at her feet and her Alabaster skin glowed in the soft room light.

She was naked beneath the dress.

Her companions’ hands caressed her and she turned...

as if to present herself to her
admirer outside.

Lips brushed her nipples and her fingers pulled at his head.... down, across her stomach, his face stopping at her mound of soft blonde hair. Her back arched... her head turned towards the window and her lips pursed in a soft blown kiss.

She drew her companion back towards the sofa and the watcher moved to gain a better view. Her companions face pressed against the blonde hair and her legs parted... fingers slid down his back, pulling him to her... her eyes moved to the window, meeting her watchers eyes. They held their gaze together as her hips rose to meet her companions face... her legs drew up, slipping over his shoulders... digging in to draw him tighter and her eyes locked with her watcher. Teeth bit into her lower lip... her back arched and she strained to thrust her hips harder into him.

He could see the shudder pass through her body and could see but not hear the scream of passion that poured out. Her companion rose swiftly, slipping up her body, his lips tasted her neck and his cock drove hard into her, a scream slipped silently from her lips and her head turned to the window. She met his every thrust with a rise of her hips and her eyes peered out into the darkness of the night.

His cock throbbed in his pants, aching to enter her... his fingers caressed it... just enough to make it grow harder still.

Suddenly, as quickly as it started, they arched simultaneously, her companion drove himself deep into her as her fingers raked down his back leaving red welts in the skin.

He rose from the sofa, glancing at his watch and reaching quickly for his clothes. Her fingers slowly caressed her nipples, coaxing them even harder. One hand dropped briefly to the mound of blonde hair, pressing into it and a smile crossed her lips as she looked out of the window into the darkness.

He ducked down as the front door opened.

She held her red dress in front of her. Her companion kissed her briefly and moved quickly to his car. She stood watching him as he backed from the driveway and turned down the street. The taillights disappeared as she looked back to the stand of Junipers.

A broad smile crossed her lips... the dress fell in a pool at her feet and she turned, walking back inside the house... The front door stood wide.

Published 
Written by LePhantom99
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments