Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Water Raft Slide

22
6 Comments 6
3.6k Views 3.6k
988 words 988 words

Author's Notes

"This is a true story."

Shortly after we were married, we decided to go up to Canada and go to a water amusement park. I had to do a lot of convincing, but I eventually talked Cairn into wearing a sleeve-less, white, wife-beater men's undershirt, two sizes too small. In addition, some high-step sandals, and a bikini bottom that only slightly hid her charms in front, but left nothing to one's imagination in the back, with just a string going up her backside wedged between her ass cheeks. This undershirt barely contained, or covered her huge tits, and as she walked both of her ass checks quivered. She also wore mirrored sunglasses to shield her eyes from any onlookers, and thus afford her some anonymity.

When we arrived at the park, we had to park some distance away from the park entrance, so as we walked to the entrance Cairn was getting a lot of stares. With her sunglasses on, she could just pretend she didn’t notice, although you could tell she was very appreciative, and sort of shy because of some of the looks she was receiving. She was also slowly getting turned on, as you could tell since her nipples grew in size and hardness.

We walked around for a while and then noticed a water raft slide, which Cairn said she wanted to go on. Who was I to argue? We wound up getting into a large raft with six other people. Two other couples along with their two young mid-teen boys. As Cairn got in, she sat down and grabbed the top of the raft that had hand-holders on them. This caused her already tight undershirt to get even tighter, better defining her large breasts as they strained the limits of the fabric. She also moved and positioned her legs apart, to better gain some additional stability, but in doing this the front of the bikini wedged itself partially into her pussy. This went entirely unnoticed by Cairn, but certainly not by the other raft occupants.

The ride was about to begin, and everyone in our raft was eagerly anticipating what was surely going to happen, as was I. As we started down the water slide, water started coming in, and soaking everyone. It soon became evident even to Cairn, that she was certainly not properly dressed to endure this deluge of water. Her shirt soon became saturated with water, thus making it transparent, almost as if she wasn't wearing anything on top. Her tits were also flying left, right, up, down sometimes in unison and sometimes alternating, making one wonder if her undershirt could properly contain their huge load. Her long brown hair was soaked and clung to her face. Her bottoms were equally soaked, as the slender cloth in front soon became further wedged inside her pussy. Basically, just covering her clit, her full vagina lips now totally exposed, and grasping to the slender remnants of what was left of the front of her G-string bikini.

fiorelladarin
Online Now!
Lush Cams
fiorelladarin

When the ride finally ended, everyone hung back and waited in the raft, for Cairn to be the first one to get out. The young teen attendant helped Cairn out of the raft, and not surprisingly was very attentive, by also closely examining all her exposed physical attributes with his eyes. He even offered his hand to steady her, but then placed his other hand on her naked butt, and easily patted it and copped a feel. Some of the occupants, mostly the wives, kept saying loudly what a “slut” she had to be to wear an outfit like that on this ride because she would have had to have known that it was going to get wet.

At this point, Cairn was highly embarrassed and just wanted to go back to our car, but the problem was it was at the other end of the park. So, we started slowly walking back. Cairn looked like she had nothing on due to her wet transparent top, and the fact the front of her bottoms had almost completely embedded itself into her pussy, and also there was no cloth in the back, just a string, so both her ass checks jingled as she walked. But since she had on her sunglasses, she decided to just pretend like everything was normal, to prevent further embarrassment to her.

However as we slowly moved back toward the entrance of the park and our car, everyone was looking at Cairn. Men were staring, at least until their wives punched them in their arms, or yelled at them for gawking. In contrast to this, all the older teen girls and guys were relentless. They were calling her names, yelling suggestions on what they would like to do to her, and in general just making a spectacle of themselves, like normal idiot college-age kids, but also likewise drawing a huge amount of unwanted attention toward Cairn. In addition, the friction from the embedded G string in front was slowly causing her to become very sexually stimulated, almost as if she was continually manually masturbating herself as she walked.

Eventually, all this embarrassment and attention got to be too much for Cairn. She stopped in mid-stride, grabbed my arm, partially bent forward, clasped her legs together, and had a very, very public, and intense orgasm, screaming at the end as she came. All the adults knew very well what had just occurred, even pointing in her direction. That this, essentially nude young, big, busted girl, had had a very, very public and intense orgasm.

Afterward, Cairn straightened up, and we slowly continued to walk to our car, as I partially supported Cairn after her very public orgasm.

Once there, Cairn got into the car, changed into some dry clothes she had brought along, and then preceded to fall asleep having exhausted herself during the walk back, and especially having been drained by her unplanned, very very public orgasm.

Published 
Written by rustynail2021
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments