Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

There is a lot to be said for research

"The best days at college"

1
1 Comment 1
6.3k Views 6.3k
935 words 935 words
There I was in the second year at the local college, researching for my paper on Larry Flyer's ideas about pornography.  Unfortunately, not much has been written about that. I guess if you read Hustler then you pretty much know what his idea was.  I had been to the library several times reading up on the subject and noticed the librarian had checked me out pretty good each time.  I had not paid her much attention, but there was something there the last time that i had not seen before. Every time I looked up she was staring at me and smiling. peering over her glasses like they do in those movies. 

She was not your ordinary librarian.  About 125 pounds, short red hair combed back so you could see her ears. She had always dressed very conservatory except for today. She had on a button up white short sleeve sweater and a plaid shirt.  I quests she was about 35 or so and very nicely stacked. I finally got me nerve to go to her desk and ask her some dumb ass question about the copy machine. Boy, her top was unbuttoned about three or four buttons and I could not help but stare at her huge cleavage as it was saying to me, come on big boy say that you like them.  I could barely talk and she just smiled and winked at me. I made it a point to stare right at them as we talked about that damn copy machine. I felt my face  getting flush and my dick getting hard as we conversed about the paper that goes in the copy machine. I new right then there was going to be some action pretty soon even if had to go to the bat room and relieve myself.  I went back to the table and sat down.  It did not take long before the 4 or 5 other people left.  There was a pep rally at the gym that night an I was glad there we were all alone. Me and her, her beautiful body, what i could see of it, nonwhite, I called her. She looked around to see if anyone ekes was there before she got up from her desk. 

There were a ton of returned books that needed to be placed back in the racks and she started to sort them. As i watched her ass I could only imagine what it looked like. The skirt was short, real short, barely covering her pussy.  I wondered if she was wearing any panties.  Boohoo, my dick was so hard that i had to fix it in my jeans. Running it parallel to my zipped for comfort.  I pulled out my t shirt to cave up the uncertain circumstances i was faced with.  She took about 5 minutes to sort through 12 or so of the books and turned and started walking toward the rack next to where i was seated.

conny_hot3
Online Now!
Lush Cams
conny_hot3

not trying to be obvious, I quickly turned away. The first book she decided to put up was on the lower level.  She did not squat or bend at the knees at all.. And there it was, that white ass looking right at my face.  At that point i could not take any more and quickly asked "Do you need any help". She never missed a beat, never looked at me, just said "No, I got these but you can hold the ladder for me when i get passed the 4th row. I'm short and have to use it all the time". 

Thank god for that, she went back and got 4 more books, moved the ladder and handed me the books while she climbed way higher than she needed to put the books up.  I looked straight up her skirt, and low and behold she was not wearing any panties. She looked down and grinned never saying a word.  My damn jeans were cutting me into. The lump in my throat felt like a fuck baseball that mould not be swallowed. Making causal move on the ladder so I could see that perfect butt.  She came down the ladder, turned to me and said" what next big boy" as she grabbed my dick, squeezing it ever so gently.  I leaned toward her and kissed he neck and hearted her moan so softly.  she took me by the hand and said i been waiting for the right time to do this. 

I followed her out the back of the building and she got down one knee and unzipped my jeans. She pulled my dick from my shorts and began sucking it like she hid done that before too. I never moved as she started rubbing my balls pulled at the hair on them.  I took a deep breath and kicked off my clothes like i had been sprayed with gasoline. She was right behind me undressing in about 15 seconds or less. 

I picked her up and laid her down on a storage table, her feet dangling as I finger fucked her then she came.  So much so that it filled my hand. "I'm going to eat up some good fucking or fuck up some good eating'  I told her.  She never spoke as I chewed her pussy like yesterdays bubble gum. She quickly came again. She said" put your cockiness me now you bastard.  Well as they say the rest is history.   Image an A on the paper and we continued to see each other the rest of the school year. I  left in September and cannot wait until the fall to return to see Snow-white.
Published 
Written by justwantingtogetstar
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments