Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Train Story

"A train ride home, with a twist"

26
15 Comments 15
18.8k Views 18.8k
1.5k words 1.5k words
She caught his eye the instant she stepped onto the crowded light rail car mid-rush hour, and he watched her as she found a free hand-strap hanging from the roof across the car from him. His eyes drank in her long legs wrapped snugly in black leather boots that stopped just below her knees, their heels adding to her graceful height. Her short black skirt was accented with metal rivets in two vertical lines that continued to draw his gaze up from her legs. She wore a short-sleeved black button-down shirt – with nothing beneath it, for he could see the outlines of two small hoops around her nipples, her back arched prettily as she balanced with the motion of the car, hanging lightly from the strap on the roof. He caught himself wondering how she would look with both hands tied to that strap, helpless to stop him from…

He broke off the thought as she turned toward him with a wicked gleam in her eye, as if she’d heard his momentary fantasy. She smiled at him, a gorgeous flash of perfect white teeth that set off thoughts of feeling her nibble and bite deliciously at his flesh. He felt the hairs rise on the back of his neck, and shivered as he grinned back at her sheepishly. Her smile widened and she licked her lips teasingly. Suddenly his black suit jacket seemed all too warm, and he glanced away as he loosened his silver tie and royal blue collar slightly.

He tried to think about the project he was bringing home to work on, and where he was going to find dinner that evening near his corner apartment, but his mind kept pulling him back to the perfect outline of her curves. He couldn’t keep from darting sidelong glances as the train cleared out, and he wondered when she would be leaving, feeling some disappointment that she’d probably get off the train before they left the city proper. At the last stop in the city, he almost sighed in mixed regret and relief as she let go of her roof-strap while the train slowed. At least he might be able to focus on that project if she weren’t there to distract him.

But she didn’t leave the train when it stopped – instead she settled gracefully into the newly emptied seat directly across from him. He watched her openly as she made a show of crossing her legs and arranging her skirt, “accidentally” showing him a flash of white satin panties…and then he realized they were the only two people left in the car. His eyes widened, and she grinned at him mischievously. Her voice was beautiful – a musical, teasing alto – as she asked, “Helluva commute, isn’t it? D’you make this trip a lot?”

He somehow managed not to choke on his own pleasant tenor voice, and even to smile boldly back at her, when he answered “Every day, although I will say today’s been better than most.” He was rewarded with her lilting laughter, and indulged his curiosity to ask, “Are you new to the area? I haven’t seen you on this line before.”

“Just moved in from up north,” she replied. “I’ve got to go all the way to the end of the line – but it beats driving into this crazy town!”

He grinned at her, a lazy, teasing smile. “I’m at the end of the line myself, and you’re right. It’s pointless to drive around here. If you’re up for it, I was thinking about grabbing a drink and something to eat at this little place I know between the station and the apartment – I’d love to have you join me.”

She considered for a moment, pursing her lips enough to send his thoughts into wild fantasies about kissing them, nibbling at them, feeling his tongue part them as he searched for hers…and he wrenched himself back to reality as she stood up to cross the car. The train lurched around a turn just before she got to him, and he jumped up to catch her in one arm and a roof-strap with the other hand, just as she caught herself on the same strap. His hand covered hers in the curve of the strap as she balanced against him, laughing up into his eyes. “Well, well…couldn’t have done that if I’d tried,” she murmured, and her velvet voice pushed him over the edge.

He leaned down and captured her soft lips beneath his, watching her eyes close as she opened her mouth to his and touched his tongue briefly with her own.

MiaRomanov
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaRomanov

His arm tightened around her and she leaned into his chest, wrapping her free hand around the back of his neck and pulling him down deeper into the kiss.

She trailed her fingernails lightly over his skin, down the back of his neck and around his throat beneath his collar. Her palm flattened against his chest as she pressed her hand against his chest, sliding over the smooth cotton over his ribs and stomach to hook her fingers inside the waistband of his slacks. He gasped and felt her smile wickedly against his lips as she slipped loose the button. His hand dropped slowly from the small of her back over the curve of her ass, matching her speed as she lowered his zipper. As he started to lift her skirt, she broke the kiss, pushing him back against the front wall of the compartment.

Her hands pushed his slacks and boxers over his hips, and followed them down as they dropped around his ankles. She bent before him and took his rigid cock into her hot little mouth, practically inhaling his full length, sucking and stroking his shaft so that he could feel the warm pressure of her tongue stud against him. The metal was as hot as her mouth, smooth where her tongue was rough, and the contrast was drawing lines of heat everywhere it touched. She wrapped one hand around his hips for balance, gently taking his balls in the other hand, kneading them softly as she continued to stroke him with her mouth.

He couldn’t believe this was happening – in broad daylight, on what should have been a crowded train – and yet she was there, and he was rock-hard in her mouth. He pulled her up against him roughly, kissing her hard and deep, pushing his tongue into her mouth and savoring the taste of himself that came with her kiss. His hands explored her chest, softly tweaking the rings in her nipples through her shirt, and she gasped against his mouth. He nipped at her lips with his teeth as he dropped his hands to her hips and slid them around under her skirt to squeeze her ass hard, pressing her against his erection.

She lifted one foot onto the seat next to them and ground against him, biting and sucking at the softest, most tender spots on his neck and throat. He moaned and slipped his fingers beneath the white satin he’d glimpsed earlier, and she whimpered as he touched her wetness. His hands explored her smooth pussy lips, sliding along her skin. He grazed her clitoris with the barest touch, the heat of his hands making her groan with desire and press herself into his hands.

Grabbing her ass again with both hands, he pulled her onto his cock, grinding himself against her as she moaned into his ear, “yes, God yes!” He slid her panties to the side and placed the head of his cock against her slick pussy. His voice was rough when he looked at her and asked “This is what you want?” Her eyes burned into his as she pushed herself slowly down over his rigid member, and his head fell back as he was enveloped in her heat and wetness.

They ground into each other mercilessly, rocking with the motion of the train, her pussy gripping and releasing his cock and driving him to the brink of orgasm within moments. His hard shaft drove inside her and she cried out as she tightened around him. His stroked inside her, loving how she clenched down on his cock, and suddenly her nails dug into his arms through his jacket as her orgasm peaked. She cried out softly into his mouth, moaning in ecstasy, and her pleasure triggered his own orgasm. He groaned as his hot cum shot into her, his cock pulsing as he pulled her hard against him, holding them both up.

She sighed and slipped off of him, neatly readjusting her clothing as he pulled his own together. “Thanks handsome,” she grinned at him as the train stopped at its terminal destination and they walked off onto the platform. “Maybe we can do that again sometime.” She waved and sauntered off, leaving him to grab dinner and follow her home to their corner apartment. 

Published 
Written by sweetvictory
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments