Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Waterbury Hills High School - Kyle's Welcome

"Kyle learns that his new school in California is way more fun than his old Indiana high school."

11
1 Comment 1
20.6k Views 20.6k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Waterbury Hills, CA, was the epicenter of the Hippies' movement of the 1960s and 70s.  Now in 1990, things were a bit more mainstream, but still left of center compared to the rest of America.  The locals held onto their very liberal outlook on life, and the transplanted residents generally found their way to Waterbury Hills intentionally. 

Indeed, realtors regularly warned out-of-town transferees to carefully study the culture of the city and to decide if the very relaxed approach to life is a good match.  “Let the buyer beware,” was the realtors’ unspoken mantra.

Sue Ellen and Roger Bastion thought that they knew what they and their teenaged children were getting into.  At thirty-eight years old, Sue Ellen was hired on as the Chief of Nursing at the Waterbury Hills Hospital, and Roger, forty, was a business development consultant who spent most of the week on the road.  He could live anywhere as long as there was an airport nearby. 

Coming from Indiana, they felt like they could finally breathe and not be suffocated by the prudishness and closed-mindedness of their home state.  They loved the beaches and the outdoors lifestyle of California.  Had they been born earlier, they may well have been pot-smoking hippies who rarely wore shoes and said “groovy.”  But they were corporate, even if only during the workday.

Sue Ellen and Roger had two children.  Kelly was a freshman at Arizona State University and came home only during breaks.  She was eighteen and very aggressive and serious about college.  She wanted to finish college in three and a half years (or sooner) and go on to grad school or law school.  Although cute and petite at five feet two and one hundred twenty pounds, she didn’t have time for boyfriends or other distractions.

Her brother, Kyle, was almost the opposite of her.  He was a typical sixteen-year-old boy without a clue about college, career, or tomorrow.  He was a happy-go-lucky adolescent who makes friends easily and charmed everyone with his unusually good looks and broad smile.  Kyle ran, swims, plays tennis, and does yoga—all of which kept his athletic frame well proportioned and toned.  His blond hair and new perpetual tan made him look more like a native than a transplant to Waterbury Hills.  As self-assured as he may have appeared, Kyle was still sixteen with all the normal insecurities and awkwardness of adolescence as he entered his sophomore year of high school.

The Bastion family moved into their new community in July.  Kelly met a few people her age, but then was quickly off to the start the new school year in Tempe.  Kyle met a few acquaintances and made one good friend in the neighborhood, Jon, who, like Kyle, was also a sophomore and a cross-country runner.

School started at the end of August, but sports teams started two weeks prior.  Jon helped Kyle get signed up for the team and showed him around the school.  The school was smaller than Kyle’s old school in Indiana, and it had more of a family feeling.  And it definitely reflected the open environment of Waterbury Hills.

----------------

“Great job everyone!” shouted Coach Barb.  

“Absolutely terrific you guys!” cheered Coach Tim.  “You look like the beginning of a state championship team if I ever saw one!

Waterbury Hills being Waterbury Hills meant that everyone used the coach’s first name with “Coach.”  The team was of course coed and had a good mix of about sixty male and female runners.  Coach Barb was a former champion cross country runner six years ago in college.  She is still an avid marathon runner and triathlete.

Coach Tim was slightly older than Coach Barb and an ex-marine.  He was a physical fitness fanatic, though he wasn’t a huge cross country athlete in school like Coach Barb.  Competitive swimming was his sport.  At thirty-eight, Coach Tim was big on discipline, while Coach Barb was more approachable and developed relationships with the runners.

It was a little hot for running with the afternoon temperatures hitting eighty-eight degrees. 

“OK team, hit the showers and don’t leave until I come around to collect your permission forms and physicals,” Coach Barb announced.

Jon and Kyle headed to the locker rooms and peeled off their sweaty shirts.  They could hear the guys in the open gang shower and the cool mist spilling out from the showers felt good on their overheated bodies.  The boys pulled off their shoes and set them on top of the locker to dry off.  Their socks were drenched with sweat and were pulled inside out as they came off their feet.

Kyle was used to showering with other guys from his last school.  However, they were much more modest in Indiana.  There the boys would wrap themselves in a towel and then pull their shorts down and walk to the individual shower stall.  The only time they might be exposed to other boys, was if they quickly took their towel off to pull their underwear up.  And you never, never, looked at anyone else who was naked.  Some joked that the “towel dance” was the official state dance in Indiana!

Standing in his running shorts, Kyle asked Jon, “Where are the towels?  I didn’t see them when we came in.”

Jon pulled his shorts down and threw them in his locker.  Standing completely naked and facing Kyle, Jon said, “The coach hands them to us when we come out of the shower.  Come on, let’s go!”

MarinaMu
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MarinaMu

Kyle thought that was odd.  He took a deep breath, grabbed his waistband, and pulled his shorts down.  As he stood up straight, Jon looked and smiled.  “Cool, you’re uncircumcised too!”

Kyle was taken aback that Jon would acknowledge looking directly at Kyle’s penis and even comment on it.  “Yeah, I know. Thanks.  I guess.”

Jon led the way to the showers and the two naked boys joined the other ten nude runners in the shower.  At the far end was Coach Tim handing out the towels as the boys exited.  Kyle overheard one the boys ask Coach Tim if he wanted the physical form.

“No, Coach Barb will be in here to collect them as soon as she is done with the girls.”

Kyle thought that was an odd statement.  He leaned over to Jon under the showerhead next to him and whispered, “We better hurry out of here before Coach Barb comes in here!”

Jon laughed.  “Kyle what’s wrong.  She’s in here all the time.  It’s how we do things here.  Welcome to Waterbury Hills!”

Kyle went pale.

“What’s the big deal, Kyle?”

Kyle has never been naked in front of a female before.  His own mother hasn’t seen him naked in years.  And the thought of being naked in front of Coach Barb was causing a big deal in his penis.  Kyle could feel the blood draining from his face and filling his quickly engorged penis.  Jon looked down and saw that Kyle’s foreskin was practically stretched back revealing the head of his penis as it strained upwards towards the sky.

“Hey, Kyle, it’s OK.  It happens to all of us and its no big deal.  Well actually yours is a pretty big deal, but be proud of it!” Jon tried to ease Kyle’s anxiety, but it only made things worse.

Sure enough, as Kyle scanned the naked bodies, he quickly saw that he was among the hairiest and had one of the longest and thickest penises of the boys.  And he was the only with an erection at that moment.  Two of the seniors at the far end of the showers saw his condition and gave him a thumbs up sign.

“Excellent work out today men!” said a female voice. 

Kyle looked over at the entrance to the shower and saw Coach Barb standing there looking everyone over.  Kyle noticed that none of the boys flinched or tried to hide their penises.  Everyone continued with their showers as if nothing was out of the ordinary.  And that was because it was ordinary.

Coach Barb gave out compliments to the senior boys in the shower.  “Doug and Jason, you are going to have a great final season here!  You are off to a great start!”  Coach Barb walked into the showers as she talked to give them each high fives.

And then the worst possible thing happened.

Coach Barb turned to Kyle, stood in front of him, looked at him from his red face all the way down to his toes.  “Kyle you are going to be a great addition to the team.  I’m really glad you’re here,” she said with a smile.  Then she grabbed his arm and leaned in to whisper in his ear.  “It happens to all the guys.  Relax.  And enjoy it.  You should be very proud!” she said.

“After you guys dry off I’ll come to your lockers to pick up the forms,” she said as she left the shower room.

Jon smiled at Kyle and repeated, “Welcome to Waterbury Hills High!”

“Thanks.  I guess.”

The boys finished their showers and Coach Tim gave them each a towel. 

“Good job today guys.  Welcome to Waterbury Hills High, Kyle,” Coach Tim said.  Tim was beginning to learn what “Welcome to Waterbury Hills High” meant.  At least he was starting to understand.

Jon and Kyle were standing at the lockers drying off.  Just as they placed the towels on the floor to stand on, Coach Barb came up to them with her clipboard.  Kyle’s locker was still locked, so he couldn’t begin dressing.

“I’ll take your physicals and permission forms, guys.” 

Kyle had to turn to open his locker giving her a perfect profile view of his body.  He fumbled with his lock and had to try the combination three times.  He glanced at her apologetically, but her eyes were focused on his penis.  'Oh my God, here we go again,' he thought to himself as he could feel his cock growing and becoming taut.

“Take your time Kyle,” she said.  “I’m not going anywhere.” 

That was what he was worried about!

Kyle finally got his lock opened and fumbled around for the forms. 

As he handed them to Coach Barb, she said, “Look, Kyle, we are very open about nudity here at Waterbury Hills and very accepting of all bodies.  We just don’t make a big deal out of it.  You’ll probably see me naked sometime too.  Isn’t that right Jon?”

“Yeah, no big deal.  Females are always in and out of our locker room.  And when we traveled to a visiting school last year for a tournament, Coach Barb had to change and shower with us,” Jon said matter of factly.

Coach Barb tried to reassure him.  “Kyle, I’m not from here originally either, so I understand how strange this is.  But you’ll get used to it just as I did.  The best advice Coach Tim gave me when I started teaching here was to just relax and enjoy it.  This is a special place.  It’ll all make more sense to you once school gets started.” 

Coach Barb took the forms from both boys and gave them each a friendly slap on the ass as she walked away to the next set of boys. 

Kyle just stared at Jon.  And then he smiled the biggest smile he’s ever had.

“I think I am going to like Waterbury Hills High!”

Published 
Written by tonydecatur
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments