Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

When Oliver And I Met With Keith.

"I knew he liked me, he told me he did on more than one occasion and so I wanted to treat him for being so nice."

50
21 Comments 21
2.7k Views 2.7k
1.8k words 1.8k words

My husband, Oliver, and I had reason to visit Manchester, England, and, knowing that a Lush admirer of mine resided there, I decided to send him a private message, with Oliver’s approval, letting him know when we’d be there and asking if he was free to meet up and with us to let us put faces to the persons we had come to know online.

The admirer in question is called Keith, and he replied a little later, saying he was available and would love to meet.

I gave Keith the name of our hotel, he told me he knew it quite well and so we agreed to meet in the bar there at seven o’clock on the coming Friday evening.

Keith had sent me a picture of himself previously, on private message, and I had replied to him with one of me that better showed my face.

Ten minutes before the prearranged time, Oliver and I were sitting in the bar enjoying a glass of wine, and beside me was my very good friend and sometimes lover, Isla, a beautiful lady with a gorgeous figure. Isla is the same age as me, fifty-nine, and we’re both Norwegian.

I recognised Keith the minute he walked in the door, so I stood and walked to meet him halfway across the bar where we stopped, smiled in recognition, and shared a warm embrace.

I led Keith to our table and then introduced him to Oliver. Then, I introduced him to Isla, explained to him who she was, and told him that she was here, too, this evening at my specific request.

After exchanging pleasantries, Oliver ordered some drinks, and we all proceeded to get to know each other a little better.

A couple of drinks in, I turned to Keith and, smiling, said to him, "I want you to know that your kind comments on my pictures are very well received and greatly appreciated. I enjoy our chats together, and I really like kind people. I find them a sexy turn-on, and, that being said, I’d like to invite you to view a scenario this evening which I’ve planned especially for your personal enjoyment. Something that will hopefully stay with you and that you can play again in your head anytime you feel like it."

Continuing my spiel, I added, "Straight off the bat, know, Keith, that I’m married to my soulmate and my best friend. He’s sitting right there, the light of my life, and I couldn’t love him more. He will never be unfaithful to me, and no other man will make love to me as long as I live, but… Oliver and Isla have been briefed by me, previous to our meeting here tonight, and now, I’m asking you if you’ll accept my invitation to join us in our room where we plan to get intimate."

Keith seemed pleased and replied that he’d be happy to accept my offer, so, finishing our drinks, we headed for the lift that would take us to our "Collection Executive Suite" where the following played out:

Oliver stripped naked, and Isla pulled her dress over her headl revealing the fact that she was totally naked apart from the sexyl hold-up, red lace-topped stockings she was wearing, sans panties. I removed the white blouse and black leather mini-skirt I had been wearing and saw Keith smile when he saw I was dressed in the lingerie he’d told me was a particular favourite of his.

I lay down on the room's very large bed, on my back, face-up, and Isla came and lay down beside me. I was pretty confident that Keith would appreciate the view of us both lying before his eyes. Isla and I kissed tenderly, simply enjoying the tenderness, warmth, smells, and closeness of one another.

We continued like this for some minutes, softly caressing exposed naked flesh, and gently scratching our nails on one another.

I stood then, and, making direct eye contact with Keith, told him that I now needed to address him and him only. I explained to him that this evening was my plan and my plan only. The other two present in the room will take their cues from me and me alone.

I continued to say that there was a comfy two-seater sofa in the bedroom, and he should consider making himself comfortable there, where he’d hopefully enjoy what was about to unfold. I continued to say that should he find himself uncomfortable sitting or find that his view was being obstructed, he had permission to stand at the foot of the bed. He was told he was also allowed to move around the bed to change his views, but he must go carefully and not make contact with or disturb anyone occupying the surface of the bed.

I concluded my message to him by saying that just for his info, he may wish to know that I am soft, I am gentle, I don’t like rough, I am fragile and I need to be handled with care.

I returned once more to Isla on the bed and we lay down together once more. She kissed my mouth and teased her lips on the exposed flesh of my bare thighs, visible above my stocking tops. Then, she moved her head between my legs and began using her mouth to make love to my pussy like women know how and she gave me my first orgasm of the evening.

ElianaCarrillo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ElianaCarrillo

Before she removed herself from the bed, she kissed my mouth; slowly to begin with, then more passionately and I could taste the sexy taste of my pussy on her tongue.

With Isla removed, Oliver began the sensual foreplay like only he can using skills learned through all our loving years together. These skills were gained from getting to know me intimately and learning how to respond to the messages my soul had repeatedly sent him on countless occasions.

The man was a good learner and had become the one who knew me like no other. His sweet kisses were everywhere and he took a good length of time softly touching, my body before he too moved his mouth between my legs to my already wet pussy. He also brought me to orgasm with his educated mouth. then kissed my mouth passionately.

Then, I told him to remove himself from the bed and await further instruction…

I found Keith with my eyes and, speaking to him only, told him to kneel on the room floor. He did as instructed, and I told Oliver to put the head of his cock in Keith’s mouth, which he did. I knew Keith was straight and I knew he loved women. He wasn’t bisexual, but, rather selfishly, I didn’t want him spending the rest of his life without at least knowing what a mouth full of hard cock felt like. He knew now.

I wanted Oliver in my mouth now so he was told to come kneel on either side of my shoulders, lean forward, and let me taste him. His hard cock felt nice there as it always does. He then started to remove the body I had on so I sat to allow it to be taken more easily. I was now naked, breasts exposed with their erect nipples, and wearing nothing more than white stockings.

With me lying on my front and Oliver kneeling behind me, he started to pay attention to the cheeks of my ass, kissing, playing his lips around, and gently nibbling/biting.

Then he spread my cheeks with his powerful hands and started licking my crack up and down, again and again stopping to tease my asshole with his tongue. He licked and kissed and licked some more before he slid his tongue inside and started to greedily tongue fuck me.

After he’d satisfied himself, he gave me two gentle slaps on my thigh which I knew from our sound and sight deprivation sessions meant he wanted me to turn once again onto my back and so I duly turned and spread my legs for him.

He proceeded to make love to me. I felt the head of his hard cock rest on my pussy lips and I released a little moan as he gently entered me. Slowly, he filled me with his length, then started to move in and out of me at a gentle pace.

I had no doubt Keith would be enjoying his views but, truth be told, he wasn’t too much on my mind at the moment, and I didn’t really know if he was standing or sitting or, indeed, exactly where he was positioned but the thought crossed my mind that he’d undoubtedly still be hard and so, I asked Oliver to stop for a moment and, with him still deep inside me I saw Keith standing quite close at the side of the bed stroking his fully erect, and quite impressive cock with its large head.

Knowing we’d never meet again, I wanted him to leave us with happy memories and so I said to him that if he could let me know just as he was about to come, I’d turn my head to his cock, close my eyes and let him release his load on my face.

When he said, "NOW", I turned to face him, closed my eyes, and, with his cock mere inches from my face, I felt him explode an impressive amount of his cum onto me.

Signalling to Oliver to remove himself from me, I stood, and, with his cum slowly trickling down my chin and dripping between my naked breasts, I gave Keith, one soft kiss on his lips, thanked him for being there, and asked that he leave now because I still had unfinished business to attend to.

I walked Keith to the bedroom door, opened it for him, and bade him farewell asking that he continue to add his lovely comments to any and all future Lush pictures of me that were to his liking.

My last words to him were the double entendre, "Thank you for coming Keith".

How he felt when he got home I’ve no idea but I hoped that I’d given him a memory far better than looking at one particular picture he’d told me he loved.

Anyone seeing the picture in question on Lush will have their own thoughts as to whether they find it appealing or not but I now knew that anytime Keith looked at it again, he’d have a memory to replay in his mind of the night when I brought her to life just for him.

Published 
Written by EirafromNorway
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments