Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Hitch In Time Is Divine

"Time travel can bring one a headache"

28
4 Comments 4
1.5k Views 1.5k
6.4k words 6.4k words

Author's Notes

"Wright is right, until Wright's right goes wrong"

September thirtieth, 2023. One a.m.

x

It was on the occasion of Jessica Wright's nineteenth birthday when it happened. She had enjoyed the company of her parents and younger brother during the day as they visited her from the family home in Winchester. Now, the single Jess was once again on her own in her small flat above the Sainsbury store across from Queen Mary College. It was here that the clever student studied physics.

She lay naked on her bed playing with her rabbit vibrator and fantasising about fucking the football sensation Jude Bellingham and cursing Matthew. Her first and only boyfriend in her young life had dumped her for Harriet. Although Jess thought she had a nice body with pert B-cup breasts, Harriet was blessed with big tits and bum to match. The couple had enjoyed a good sex life and made love every night since he had moved in with her and his sudden absence from her bed left her wanting and horny.

There came a slight chill in the air which was followed by a bright blue light illuminating the room. There came a sort of sucking sound from one corner, and she looked up to see the figure of a man. He appeared to be over six feet tall with sandy hair, an athletic build, and handsome features. He was also stark naked and sporting an eight-inch erection.

"I must be dreaming!"

"You're not dreaming, Jess. It's me! Or should I say, you!"

Jess dropped the vibe and closed her legs. The man stood stock still with arms folded as he spoke in her voice! Quite odd seeing such a virile-looking hunk talking in such a feminine way.

"This is Roger. My birthday gift to me, er...you. I remember the way we got dumped by Matt and how we wanted a good fuck that night. I'm speaking to you from the year 2053. It's my forty-ninth. I'm divorced and a Doctor of Science. Things are good in the future. Not only do we have the latest on the line of sex robots, but a wonderful Professor, who must remain nameless, has discovered a way to travel in time. At the moment only nonorganic materials may travel. But the hope is that sometime soon, human tissue will be accepted in the vortex."

Jess focused on the robot. He looked perfect from every angle, and his impressive manhood poked up at a jaunty angle from a finely trimmed pubic region.

"See the chronometer on his wrist? That is the time travel device. He can only spend thirty minutes in your period before he boomerangs back here. So, do with him what you will. He's the best fuck I ever had. The ultimate in artificially intelligent humanoid personal companions. He will satisfy your every desire, every minute, without rejection. He does not know the word no. He will never get soft, and his cock produces a lubricant periodically to keep you nice and slick. Roger has built-in sensors that react to your touch, and he has the constant body temperature of a human. Happy birthday!"

Jessica stood up and tentatively approached the patient-looking figure in front of her. He blinked periodically and his boner twitched enticingly.

"Hello, Roger. How are you?"

She felt slightly exposed as the realistic-looking robot turned her way and smiled. Now he spoke in a warm-sounding male voice.

"I am well, Jessica. I am ready to please you. My functions include giving oral pleasure, vaginal and anal intercourse. I can ejaculate multiple times, and my semen is synthetic. I produce no sperm so you needn't worry about getting pregnant. It’s a pleasure to meet you, and I look forward to satisfying your sexual needs.”

It was hard to accept he was really a robot. He looked so lifelike. His skin, eyes, lips, hair, and muscular frame looked so human. Robots existed in 2023, but nothing like this. And almost all were female models.

"Can you feel pleasure? Do you have feelings?”

"Yes to both questions. I receive satisfaction from intercourse or oral stimulation, and gratification from orgasm. I am also happy in pleasing those I entertain."

Jess felt a hot flush and buried her hand in her snatch. He was pleasing to the eye. He was about 6 foot tall, and probably weighed around 185 pounds. He had gorgeous sandy blonde hair, soulful blue eyes, a square jaw, and a cleft chin. His forearms were thick and his biceps and shoulders were round, firm, ripped, and well-developed. His legs were perfectly muscled and his calves and thighs were ripped. His dick was circumcised and beautifully shaped. Large, thick, and shiny. But what really impressed Jessica were his balls. They really were the size of eggs, and they hung down awfully low.

"Can I touch you?"

"Of course. I am yours to play with."

With a big gulp, she ran her hands over his broad chest, and she gasped when he wrapped his around her waist. Systems go! Jess had thirty minutes in which to get her satisfaction. She started touching him more firmly and Roger did also. Cupping her breasts and bumping her thighs. His erection was all pushy down there, worming its way against her wanting muff. His synthetic skin was warm and firm. Even if he was a robot, he still got her juices running.

"We have twenty-six minutes and thirty seconds. How do you wish to proceed?"

"Do you eat pussy?"

"I eat pussy very well. Come."

He picked her up and carried her effortlessly to her bed. He smiled warmly at her and spread her legs out. In an instant, his mouth latched onto her snatch. He used both hands to keep her legs open enough so that his face was buried between her soft thighs. He was simply superb. Licking her slit with sweeping up and down swipes while he blew hot air on her clit and used his hard white teeth to nibble at her puffy labia. Then, it was as if a switch was flicked in the strange fellow as his head began bobbing in her weeping loins at a furious rate. Jessica threw her head back as her pussy was licked and sucked at what seemed supersonic speed. His head was a blur as she kicked her feet out and grabbed bunches of the sheet in her tiny fists.

"Yes!" she moaned her hips rocking back into his face. "Faster!" He obliged her and inevitably she climaxed.

"Roger! I…I’m coming!"

It was the best orgasm she’d ever experienced. Matthew had never gotten her off like this. The robotic pleaser sat back and waited for her response. Her direct stare at his erection gave him his answer.

"That was amazing, Roger. I want to suck on it," she said pointing to his throbbing member. Can I please suck your cock?"

"It's just for you. Go right ahead. We have twenty minutes and fifteen seconds."

"It's so big!" she gasped as she grasped his big boner in her hand. Jess began pumping it slowly, relishing the surge of heat from his rock-hard shaft.

She looked into his clear eyes and then eagerly ran her tongue ran slowly over the bloated tip of his cock. She moaned as she sucked him into her mouth. As she shifted on her knees, the hot blonde filly began to suck on his perfect dick faster, taking over half of his length inside with glee. Due to his considerable size, Jess noisily slurped and slobbered on his cock. Her lips and chin became wet and applied with her own spit. She was moaning loudly as she let him pop out of her mouth so that she could lick both of his balls.

"You are very good at fellatio."

Jess stopped sucking at the unexpected compliment. A nice touch. She wondered if her future self had programmed the robot to respond in this manner. Or even if she/me was able to watch.

"Surprise me, Roger."

Jess asked in order to test the pleasure robot.

"Certainly."


The sex robot acted and his hips thrust forward, causing his cock to slide between her lips. He began huge pelvic thrusts pushing his cock hard into her mouth. Her blue eyes were wide as if she couldn't believe she was being skull fucked by such a well-hung stud. She reached around and squeezed his taut cheeks. She whimpered around his cock as his hands held her in a firm grip. He was grinding back and forth as Jess gagged and coughed. Snot bubbles formed around her flared nostrils and she gulped hard when he decided to pull back.

"Oh, please don't stop!"

Without pause, Roger got on top of her, grabbed hold of her legs, and aligned his big boner with her wet entrance. She grabbed onto his shoulders as he thrust his hips forward and entered her. He didn't stop pushing until he was fully inside her. Once he began shunting to and fro, Jess hummed in bliss and wrapped her legs around his waist. His pelvic motion was seamless and rhythmic. As he picked up the pace, Her muff leaked down the crack between her upturned bum. She was effortlessly shifted along the sheet until it rucked up under her greasy bottom.

"Oh, Roger, Roger, Roger! Roger?"

One minute he was there, deeply embedded in her pussy, and the next thing she knew was her humping thin air. She sat up on her elbows and checked the clock.

"That was never thirty minutes. Bugger!"

x

Two a.m.

Jessica had showered and had dozed off when Roger reappeared in the room. Again he spoke in her voice.

"I'm so sorry about that. The chronometer had a glitch. I sent Roger back for a bonus half-hour of top-notch shagging. Enjoy!"

Result! Jess was still desperate for cock and she pointed to the sex robot and crooked her index finger at him. His hardness seemed to nod back at her as he turned in her direction.

"Do me from behind."

"At once, Jessica."

The fair-haired stud got up behind the dizzy blonde as she quivered on all fours on her bed. She sighed softly as his hands moved to her breasts and pinched her nipples. She looked back at him with half-lidded eyes as his groin bumped against her rump. A sheen of moisture at the junction of her bum and quim was like a beacon for the robot and he honed in and mounted her. He curved over her rear end and lower back and thrust and pulled at the same time. Jess cried out in delight as his cock was buried inside her to the hilt.

Fuck me silly, Roger!"

"As you wish."

Jess was in heaven as Roger's taut hips slapped into her. His hands gripped her waist and pulled and pushed with a certain authority, controlling and pleasing at the same time. he heard loud groans and babbling and realised it was her own voice! Then he slowed up and drew back until he was almost out and then he slammed back into the hilt. He repeated this effortlessly and Jess buried her face in a pillow to stifle a scream. Then all stopped again. She surfaced to see that the sex robot had vanished once more.

"Oh, bollocks!"

x

Two-forty.

Roger appeared out of the vortex to find Jessica on her bed in a huff. He was as naked as before and as stiff as a poker.

"Are you sticking around this time or not?" she asked with a raised brow.

"Doctor Wright sends her apologies. May I fuck you some more? We have twenty-eight minutes and thirty-five seconds."

"Well, I..."

"Wait. Allow me."

Before she could reply, another robot joined the first. Another Roger! Identical in every way. Right down to his magnificent eight incher.

"Come, Jessica. Let us make love. We have twenty-nine minutes and thirty seconds."

Something was clearly wrong with the chronometers she thought. But hey! She now had two robots to play with.

She jumped up and pawed at both of them, running searching fingers over their perfect chests and abs. Their upright poles were already slick and shiny with pre-cum and Jess giggled as she stroked their stiff columns. They stood to attention, letting the girl have her fun.

"I want to see you cum."

Both robots nodded and duly ejaculated. Jess gasped as she felt their cocks jerk again and again in her fists. Several high-reaching arcs of spunk shot up and splattered her chin and her heaving tits. Jet after jet flew out as they erupted in sync.

"Hello, Jessica. I've been sent from the future to please you."

"Hello, Jessica."

"Hello, Jessica. I made it through the vortex. We have twenty-nine minutes of loving."

The quivering blonde put her hands to her mouth at the incredible sight of three more like the original Roger. They all advanced and the lucky girl soon had five pairs of hands running over her tender body.

"Could any one of you fuck me?"

"As you wish," came a chorus of like-sounding voices.


Strong but caring hands held her to the bed as one of the pleasure robots got between her legs and jammed his huge cock deep into her pussy. She screamed with delight as Roger began thrusting in and out of her at an amazing speed. Her tits bounced and her feet danced in mid-air as six hands held her down on the bed. The free Roger fed her his dick and she turned her head to her left and gobbled him up. As one fucked her, so she sucked on the other.

"Owmm, umm!"

The one in her pussy pulled out and another took his place and started pumping his cock into her as fast as he could. He screwed her for two more minutes and then he whipped his cock out and began to cum all over her belly and tits. Another Roger mounted her and plunged his dick into her pussy. He gave her everything he had, and within a minute he unleashed his load into her pussy.

"This way."

One of the fair-haired robotic studs sat on the edge of the bed and Jess was unceremoniously plonked onto his lap. As she sat facing him, he reached down and positioned his cock to her pussy entrance. She purred with pleasure as she began to slide down his sizeable rod. As she started to bounce up and down, another fingered her asshole and then stepped up to jam his cock into her anus.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!"

She now had two massive cocks entering her nether holes and the two stunt cocks held her wriggling frame.

"Oh, I'm coming!" she screamed.

Never had she had been in this much sexual ecstasy. Then, the two fucking her both came too. The one in her cunt unleashed his huge load inside her pussy, then the other exploded in her ass. One leaned over her at almost the same time and unloaded into her gaping mouth. She yelped as she felt the huge hot loads leak profusely out of her fuck holes.

The remaining two faced her and they stroked themselves to ejaculation, spurting wads of cum onto her face. Hot spunk dribbled onto her jiggling tits as she inhaled deeply. Surprisingly, Jess looked up and spoke in an authoritative tone.

"I want more cock and more cum."

Roger nodded and lifted her in strong synthetic arms and impaled her on his upstanding pole. He bounced her up and down on his dick as if she were a rag doll. Jess shrieked gleefully as her legs flailed in the air. She put her arms around his neck and went along for the ride. Another stepped in behind her and rammed up into her puckered anus. The robots began screwing her together, lifting her up and down as they plundered her gaping holes.

"Oh, my goodness! I love having two cocks in me!"


The steady pounding of the two hard cocks made the grateful girl cum multiple times.

After her orgasm, the two guys took it as a signal, and both filled her with their seed. So much cum was there that she squirted rivers out of her pussy and back passage. They all disengaged and two of the others took the lead. Jess yet again became sandwiched between two wonderful hunks. They bounced her up and down on their cocks and she loved the feeling of getting double penetrated whilst suspended in the air by strong arms. Both duly unleashed into her ass and pussy.

"Yes, yes, yes! Shoot your fucking loads all over me. I want your hot cum all over my body."

The five robots loomed over Jessica as she writhed on her back. The insatiable studs all jerked off in her direction. The five identical robots discharged at the same time. She felt the first jet of cum hit her tits, then another, and another. She looked up and saw spurts flying at her. Some hit her pussy, some on her face and tits. All she could see were streams of white goo coming at her from all directions. She was absolutely drenched as they showed no signs of letting up.


"Right, now I want you, and you, and you to come here and form a line. Then I want fucking doggy style from each of you in turn."

"Sorry, Jessica. Time is up."

And with that, the five Rogers winked out of the room in quick succession.

"Oh, balls! I was just getting warmed up!"

x

September thirtieth, 2053. Five a.m.

Doctor Jessica Wright stirred from a troublesome sleep to see a large ball of pale blue light fizzing in the corner of her bedroom. She had finally put the sex robot she had sent through time to her younger self in its supercharger when she had just managed to drop it off. The forty-nine year did a double take as she came face to face with, not one but TWO, dead ringers for her nineteen-year-old self. And both were stark bollock naked! One was in just a pair of black stockings and a suspender belt, and the other wearing thigh-high black leather boots with a four-inch heel. Each had a chunky chronometer on their left wrist. The two could have passed for twins, and not only that but twin sisters of herself!

"Oh, my!"

"Jessica, it's me. You!"

The booted one spoke in her own voice and she sat up on the bed. Perplexed but intrigued, she looked from one to the other, her eyes lingering on their perfect derrieres.


"I've sent these two sex robots back from the year 2063. Yes, I'm still trying to figure out how to send a person back through time. But in the meantime, I've perfected a female version of the robot. And what better model than our own image when we were young? I always knew my bum was my best feature. Aren't we cute? Anyway, after the chronometer malfunction on our nineteenth birthday, I thought why not cheer myself up and give us a treat? We've fucked Roger a thousand times so why not a female? TWO females! They're as realistic as can be. They cum, no, they squirt when asked! They can take cock orally and anally with no problems. Still just the one-hour window though. Can't seem to transfigure the time factor. I've programmed them to pleasure you sexually in any way you want. So, chill out and enjoy."

Megan_devon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Megan_devon

"We are aware that you have thought about being with another girl before and we have been sent to please you in every way. Don’t feel shameful for any feelings or desires you have in this way. It is perfectly natural."

Jess had herself naked before obviously, but nothing like this. Seeing herself in front of her and not just a reflection in a mirror. It almost seemed unreal watching two selves approach her with a twinkle in their eyes.

"May we kiss you?"

Jess gulped as the pair of pleasure robots gently tugged her nightgown from her middle-aged frame and proceeded to pull her into a warm embrace. She felt their synthetic flesh on hers and the heat from their naked forms. Each kissed her in turn, and she noticed the difference between a man kissing her to a woman. Her ex had always been urgent and forceful, not a bad thing, but these were soft and tender. She welcomed the four hands squeezing her breasts, and playing with her erect nipples. The one in stockings got between her legs and licked her inner thighs. Then, the other joined in and slid her tongue into her wet cunt. Jess hissed in delight as she was licked superbly.

"Goodness!"

Those hands never stopped caressing and squeezing her thighs and bottom. Jess felt one of the robot twins spread her nether cheeks and then the tip of a busy tongue licking the outside of her bum hole. It was something she had never experienced before and it brought a whole new pleasure to her. Her moaning grew louder as the robot pushed her tongue deeper into her anus. The other continued to lick her sopping pussy, and she grabbed the sheet in two fists as her climax built up. When she came she received one of the best orgasms ever and it took her breath away.

"Did we do well?"

Jessica wiped her brow and looked up at her two duplicates.

"Very much so. How much time do we have?"

"Still ten minutes."

"Not true. We have twenty-nine minutes and thirty seconds."

All three looked up to see four more exact copies of herself! All four of the newly appeared sex robots had an uncanny resemblance to the younger Jessica, and like the first two, were all in the buff.

"Bloody hell! What is going on?"

Her eyes fixated on all four who lined up side by side. On reflection, she really did have a lithe frame all those years ago, with shapely legs that were not too long, and not too short. Both were in perfect proportion to her slender body. Almost like the real thing, they had incredibly stiff nipples and dewy muffs that had a certain slick look. One of them spoke up.

"Sorry about this." said her 2063 version. "Problems with the time vortex. I have absolutely no idea why the robots appeared out of sync. I'll get back to you."

"Let us embrace."

"Yes, let us embrace," chorused the others.

Suddenly it hit her. Jessica was about to have a half dozen versions of herself fuck her brains out! Two of the new arrivals ran their hands all over her skin, exploring every curve, every swell, every inch of her alluring body. Her throat dried as she wallowed in the agony of sexual tension. Her legs parted and one of her lookalikes grazed the insides of her shaking thighs. Two of the others kissed each other on the mouth, wetting her eager lips for action. Jess felt her heart begin to pound as hot palms fondled the outside of her thighs over and over. One sucked in her tongue and they shared hot breath as she pressed her mouth down hard. Jess bucked her hips up uncontrollably as her emotions were let loose.

"Oh, fuck!" she whimpered huskily. "Touch me, kiss me, lick me all over!"

One robot probed her pussy deeply with her tongue and feverish lips latched onto her rising clitoris. Another fell on top of her and their tits melded against each other. They gyrated and pawed at each other's similar bodies as they continued to kiss in a delirious smooch. Jess dragged her bare bottom along the bed in erotic enthrallment as an agile tongue teased her clit endlessly. Circling the little bud and nibbling on her delicate hood.

"So good!"

She found it harder and harder to control herself as she writhed and panted more and more. Three tongues lashed out on her pink gash at the same time, and she felt welcome soft throbs in her vulva as the girls delved inside her. Fingernails trailed her thighs and bottom, abrading her flesh and fanning her desire to be licked out further. Her pussy ached for the sublime attention, as evidenced by her wet inner thighs and sweat-dappled snatch.

"Heavens! I'm licking myself out!"

The one in the thigh-high boots took over clit duty and sucked on it hard which made the naked Doctor clamp her bare legs around her neck. Stockings Jessica smothered her face with her muff and the true Jess groaned in muffled tones as her tongue met a juicy synthetic pussy. Her mouth was swiped on as the one on her face wiggled her hips to and fro, dragging her cunt on her lips and tongue. Boots Jess hungrily lapped between her legs at the other end, giving her a full tongue bath.

"Fuck!"

Boots and Stockings switched ends and true Jessica's ecstatic moans were canceled out by another wet slit on her face. Her buttocks were grabbed and parted as eager lips kissed and nipped her erect rosebud. A hot tongue slid up the entire length of her saturated slit as she was licked out frantically. She continued to nuzzle the muff in her face as all three writhed in delicious delight. Nibbling, licking, and slathering together for minutes.

"Right, let us fuck. We are programmed to pleasure you."

Robot Jessica Six had been busy with donning a strap-on dildo in midnight black. Doctor Wright saw that the seven-inch toy had realistic-looking veins and ribs, topped off with a well-formed head. Where on earth did that come from? Two of the robots took her by the elbows and moved her into a reverse cowgirl straddle, aiming her pussy entrance to the tapered head of the solid jelly dildo.

"If we're going to do this, then let's get it on."


The fake cock head stretched out her outer folds and popped inside her. The middle-aged woman sank down and let the dildo penetrate her all the way. She kept on sliding down until she had captured all seven inches of the massive toy.

"So big inside me."

As she sat flush on the full length of it, feeling that glorious sensation of fulfillment, Jessica gripped it with her cunt muscles, and her juices bathed the silicone cock as she climaxed.

"Holy shit! I just came!"

The lookalike beneath her humped up and caused the original to begin to ride the flexible dong, moving her lower body up and down and digging her toes into the carpet. She soon quickened her strokes and looked down to watch the thick phallus appear and disappear up her cunt. She moaned loudly from the waves of unbridled pleasure, and her cunt quivered around the ribbed dildo as she quickened her gyrations. Her whimpers of joy grew more urgent and impassioned as her lust to be fucked soared out of control. Her hands moved along the robot's thighs, feeling the firmness and supple flesh. Like hers? She looked around at all the others. Were they all just like her? If so, then she thought smugly that she looked pretty hot back in 2023.

"Come on, Doctor Wright."

Jess noted one of the others lubing up her strap-on for some action. She moved up and off the one under her and went down on all fours. She looked back as the robot spread her lovely rounded cheeks. Her twin moved the dildo to her entrance and rubbed it up and down before any insertion. Her waist was held as the cock slipped inside her with a slick push. The robot began to pump away, watching the incredible sight of the six-inch dick disappear inside her true self. Jess exhaled with tiny gasps as the cock slid in and out of her sopping-wet quim. Her head went down and her backside lifted up as the robot behind her rocked her hips back and forth faster and harder.


"Ummm!"

Stockings Jessica now had on her own strap-on harness and came in front of her and waggled the red six-inch dildo attached to it. Jess opened her mouth and let the head slip inside. The lookalike worked her pelvis and began to gently fuck the original's mouth. Now, the Doctor was being serviced at both ends by her twins, which was a huge turn-on for her. Stockings churned her hips as she pumped in and out with longer strokes and the dull thump of flesh on flesh filled the big room. Jessica's body began to glisten with sweat as she accepted both false cocks with great gusto. Her entire frame was rigid with rapture as she desperately tried to prop herself upon the seat by the elbows. Her tongue ran all over the dildo in her mouth which she licked as if tasting a real man. Thigh boots joined the party with one wicked-looking strap-on fastened around her waist and upper thighs. A very realistic flesh-colored eight-inch dildo jutted out obscenely from the front. She seated herself beside the rutting threesome and stroked her dildo as if wanking a real dick.

"Sit on this, Doctor."

Jess extracted herself from the other two and straddled the new lookalike's lap. She reached under her and put the flared tip to her gaping cunt, and wiggled her hips. Heavy groans emanated from the older blonde as she duly impaled herself on the stiff phallus. Moving her pelvis in slow circles, she welcomed the ribbed cock inside her tight pussy.

"I've been needing this so bad."

Jessica screwed her eyes up as she rose and fell on the unyielding fake dick, and her double moved in tandem and thrust up to meet her. Her heavy bust jiggled as she moved, riding that dildo with frantic motions. Her mouth hung open as her cunt made lewd slurping sounds, the more she plunged up and down.

"Oh my god, yes!"

Now with all eight inches buried up her, she threw her head back as she fucked the cock with quick strokes.

"Huh! Huh! Huh!"

"Hold your horses, and try this."

Boots reeled in the lust-crazed Doctor who was still impaled on the dildo. She then gasped as her buttocks were parted and a wet tongue slowly ran along the full length of her ass crack. Her anus was repeatedly flicked at with the utmost gentleness. This drove her out of her mind as she shunted back and forth on the toy dong inserted in her quaking pussy.

"Oh...my...gosh!"

Jessica was grabbed by her hips as another rigid toy was pushed into her asshole. She instantly started to push back onto the fake cock and soon the whole thing had opened her tight sphincter and was buried in her bum. Her slobbering cunt and anus were plundered as her hired twins fucked her simultaneously. By some miracle, she was able to arch her back and push back and down on both dicks and the overload of sensual bombardment had her creaming and leaking sticky juices all over the lap of Boots. This one feasted on her erect nipples as she thrust up into her cunt.

"Fuck me hard! Fuck both my holes!"

As the pleasure robots found a unique rhythm, Jess discovered that the dildos were hitting sensitive spots not normally serviced. The rasping friction in both of her holes was indescribable. Boots slammed into her as the other rested, and then she took five as the one in her bum hole took charge. It was a heady mix for her as her next orgasm coursed through her, twisting her weathered body this way and that. She heard the sound of a hysterical woman screaming and then realised that it was her! The dildo was removed from her throbbing rectum and she saw another sitting opposite with a white dildo invitingly poking up to the ceiling. Jess got up on shaky legs and crouched over her double reverse cowgirl style. She bent her head and rammed the toy cock deep inside her slick asshole. She let out an abrupt gasp as she rotated her hips and began to grind on the sticky dildo, rocking enthusiastically back and forth.

"Two is company, but six is hotter!"

Stockings positioned herself in front of the impaled original and aligned her strap-on dildo to her pink pussy. She pushed forward and the jelly-like cock inched in.

"Ohhh! Fuck!"

Jessica's legs were kicked out wide as she was unceremoniously double fucked. The robot in her cunt drove in and out as she was hoisted up and down on her dildo. Her thighs smacked down noisily on the other and her tits bounced as she took the cock inside her ass. Her cheeks rippled with each thrust into her back passage and her excitement pooled on the lap of the robot under her. Just when she thought she could take no more of the constant fucking, a big dildo was held up in her face and her lips met the tip and let the fake cock slide into her waiting mouth. Her tongue bathed the smooth shaft as she bobbed her head on it. Emma was now airtight, and to say that she had never been so used and abused would be an understatement.

"Gowm, gaggeh, gawmmmm!"

All three lookalikes never let up, fucking her sopping cunt, reaming her saturated anus, and face fucking her as well.
Then Stockings fucked her for a couple of minutes before ceasing her strokes and letting Jessica ride the other cock in her bum. Close to another orgasm, Jess was suddenly lifted up and set down onto the fourth. Seated snugly on the cock, looked at her six other selves who loomed over her. Each of them with ominous ominous-looking dildos jutting out of their waist harnesses.

"Finish me off."

Boots stepped up and took a long, hard thrust into her pussy. She pulled all the way out and real Jess pouted at the sudden loss. Then the toy was slammed back into her all the way. Her big tits shook in rhythm with the frantic thrusting from her booted double.

"That's it, that's it, that's it."

After just three minutes the cock was withdrawn from her sodden muff again and her mouth widened as the first two robots winked out and promptly vanished.

"No, please don't stop."

With four of her dopple-gangers still present it was clear that they had no intention of stopping as the red strap-on dildo of one slid inside her. The unique double caressed her tits as she busily slid the dick inside the groaning woman. Beads of sweat prickled her entire body as she responded to the nonstop fucking. Her pussy leaked juices onto the sheets under her bottom even more than before, and her eyes glazed over. The dildo pulled out and the Doctor was dragged fifteen degrees to her left as a purple-coloured fake dick was guided to her cunt and driven into the hilt. Her legs were lifted up and draped over the robot who thrust in an upward direction, causing Jessica to buck her hips up.
She was literally bounced off the bed with stroke after stroke and her moans of appreciation were matched by the sounds of slurping from her pussy.

"Fuck me harder! Faster, I want no slow fucking."

Jess shrieked again as her legs were clutched and she was dragged back to her starting position. A dildo was pointed at her puckered star, now gaping from her anal fucking. The dildo was well-lubed and had little problem in entering her anus. The look on her face was priceless as her asshole was plundered once more. Her legs stiffened as she was pumped hard. Her legs pointed up to the ceiling as the dildo went inside her anal passage all the way. With her juices puddling under her, the dildo was pulled out and immediately replaced by a glistening black dildo.

"In me! Bury that thing in my fucking ass!"

The toy was lubed up plenty and glided in and out of her back passage with no problem.

Her legs were straight up as the dildo filled her rear end. Her ass was fucked faster and faster and deeper and deeper with every passing second. In her dizzy state, Jess went with the flow as she was dragged up into a doggy position and a stiff dildo entered her cunt from behind. Her hair was grabbed and her head was made to pull up. She had no idea now of which lookalike was screwing her, just that they all took turns either in her pussy or her asshole. Both her nether holes were drenched and tacky from the lube as she was hammered hard, fast, and furiously.

"More. more, more!"

Jessica yelled her face off as a dildo moved in and out of her pussy. With each firm thrust, her body was shunted to and fro into the mattress. Another gave her ass full hard thrusts as her hips were firmly gripped, and the next thing she knew was a dildo going like a piston in her quivering muff. She would be fucked for a minute or two, but before she could climax, another fake cock was in her and giving her what for. In her delirium, she was aware of many hands fondling her all over, adding to the sheer rapture of the occasion.

"More, more, more!"

She finally lost it and her orgasm erupted with a massive jolt. And, as she was still being drilled senseless, ANOTHER orgasm merged with the first. As she shivered in ecstasy, true Jessica was left to luxuriate in her joy. Like a used fuck toy, she lay back, drenched in sweat, and with an exhausted and tender couple of raw orifices. She had been used and abused by sex robots and she had loved it. She had been made to feel wanton and daring, and alive. When she had gathered her wits, she raised her weary head to see a line of ten naked Roger-style robots at the foot of her bed. All of them with hard erections.

"Hello, Doctor Wright," said one in a calm voice. "We've been by your future self sent from the year 2064 and we have a special surprise for you. You'll never guess what it is."

"What HAVE I gone and done THIS time!"

END

Published 
Written by moasan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments