Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Arousing Anna . Part Two. A Taxi Ride

"Anna has a special taxi ride"

6
4 Comments 4
2.6k Views 2.6k
2.9k words 2.9k words

They stood kerbside waiting for the taxi to appear. This man, Mike, who had appeared so suddenly in her life that morning, had quickly gained her confidence, now stood alongside her, although no one else would know.

Anna Morgan’s thoughts turned to the crazed madness that had recently surged through her body. God, she could have been thrilling herself for all these dull years, and with her own fingers. It was all due to Mike’s appearance, and her own dream meeting with his mysterious priestess, a Lady Languidia

As though he could read her mind, Mike came in at that point, “You’ve discovered something new by touching yourself. Have you thought how it might be if it was somebody else doing that to you?"

It had crossed her mind but not to any great depth of thought.

“Lady Languidia has great hopes for your expansion. She was delighted at how you responded to your own fingering.”

“You told her about that.”

Mike shrugged, “Didn’t need to. She has her own instincts. But we do have a mental connection.”

Anna was wondering whether she should ask him if he had anything to do with the hungry feeling she had low down. She was sure he had, but he said, “Don’t forget. The driver can’t see me. So, tell him ‘The Algernon Hotel,’ and then sit in the back seat, quickly, so I can get in with you.”

The Algernon, was, Anna knew, the pinnacle of hotels in town. “Wow, what’s the nightly charge there?”

Mike laughed, “Our expense. Anyway, you mightn’t be there all night.”

“Why there?”

Now his blue eyes regarded her frankly, “Yes, I suppose in your innocence you won’t have heard of the ‘Algernon Fourths’.

“What are they?”

Mike paused before smiling, “I was going to leave you to find out for yourself, but I guess that would be unfair. There are only six apartments on the fourth floor, where an errant husband may entertain his mistress. Or a frustrated wife may parade before a gigolo. Oh, any mix of coupling is welcome. “

“Sounds disgusting.”

Mike’s eyes glowed as he gave her a wide smile and added, “Very exclusive and pricey to dissuade prostitution.”

It seemed the taxi would never come., and Mike, without moving any closer, asked, “I know you are deputy editor of a magazine.”

Anna wondered how he could know all these things about her before he went on, “But I don’t know what kind of magazine. Woman’s?”

Anna gritted her teeth, “It’s called ‘Needlecraft and Knitting’” Why should she feel so defensive about it? It was her skill at embroidery that first got her the job. That, and her mother’s pushing in that direction.

She told Mike that. He just shrugged, and the arrival of the taxi stopped any further talk on that matter. And what a taxi!

“Wow!” Mick cried, “Not what I expected. Pure white limousine. We’re spoiling you.”

He laughed, while Anna stared with some wonder at the cab. She could see the driver’s face as he peered at them through the windscreen. Then she realised that he would only be seeing her, and not Mike. What would he be thinking seeing her exposed knees and cleavage?

“Don’t worry,” Mike whispered. “You’ll be fine.”

The window wound down and the driver leaned over, and called, “Mrs Morgan?”

“Miss,” she corrected and went on, trying to ignore his eyes widening as they feasted on her low neckline. Strangely, she was not as perturbed as she should be. “The Algernon Hotel, please.”

He looked as though he was about to get out to help her aboard, but she remembered Mike’s advice and quickly clambered into the wide rear seat with Mike settled beside her. Anna noticed that, as well as this big foursome rear seat, there were two cushioned drop-down seats facing them.

“Algernon, here we come,” the driver said brightly, as he started the taxi. “You’re not one of the Algernon high-fliers, are you?”!”

“Cheeky!” Mike laughed, but only Anna could hear him. She saw a serious look come across his face as he leaned forward to look through the open privacy screen.

“His badge says he’s Doug. Seems smart, and clean in his brown-checked shirt. Not bad-looking. And seems good- mannered.”

Anna could not understand why these things should be important. But Mike’s expression remained thoughtful before he looked at her meaningfully and said, “Remember what I said before we left your house—” He paused "—about you being a virgin?”

Anna had to think for only a moment, “Something about a thing called a quickie.”

Mike clapped his hands delightedly, “That’s it.” He waved his arms around the space, ending with his finger pointing at the back of the driver. “And isn’t this unexpected luxury the perfect situation for a quickie? Before we get to the Algernon.”

Still not certain what a quickie was, Anna expressed her doubts, “But in the back seat of a car?”

Mike shrugged, “I’ll wager more virginities have been lost in car back seats than anywhere else.” He stroked the silken seat cover, “And so lavish. Doug there seems the perfect, respectful provider you’ll need.”

Mike placed his elbows on his knees and bowed his head as though in deep concentration. Frowning, Anna watched his strange action.

Within seconds, it felt that a warm breeze was passing through her body, touching everywhere, but circling in the region of where that earlier hunger lay. Now it was increased. She half-recognised the sensations. Almost like when she’d woken that morning. Not quite as moist, perhaps, but there were definite “urges” as Mike had called them.

Like the urge to touch herself or, oh, God, be touched by someone else.

Her dark eyes had fixed on the back of the driver’s head as two things happened, almost simultaneously. Mike declared “I’ve fed him the basic idea. Now I’m going to sit on one of the opposite drop-down seats. Just to give you plenty of space.” At the same moment, the driver pulled the taxi into a lay-by just short of where the lake fringed the road.

He turned fully in his front seat and his green eyes wandered to her face, via her thighs (further revealed by a loosened button], and her cleavage. There was something, almost triumphant, in his gaze as he said, “I usually take a break around now. If you’re not in any hurry, fancy seeing the view from the high road above the lake.” He half-smiled as he added, “Just fifteen minutes or so.”

There was a look in his eye that told her that, like her, he had been influenced by Mike. She cast a worried glance in Mike’s direction. He was nodding reassuringly, “Yes. Yes. Go along with it. Get it out of the way quickly,” he said quietly. “Beyond this, it could be only pleasure.”

She gave a tentative nod to the driver, even though she had travelled the high road many times, she told him, “Sounds appealing, Doug. Especially in such a rich taxi.”

Doug nodded, “The boss thought it best to go for top of the range. Attract the high rollers. Are you a high roller?” With a seductive grin, he turned back to the driving wheel, restarted the cab, before calling back, “And you’ve noticed my name. Very friendly, but I don’t know yours.”

Her hesitation was brief. What harm could it do? They’d be parting soon, after—after what? She told him, but the uncertainty made her shiver.

About a quarter of a mile and they had turned into the road along the east bank of the lake. Now the cab made good speed up the steep incline away from the lake and Mike broke into her uncertainty when he said, “You’re going to have to tell him.”

“But I just did.”

Mike shook his head, “Not your name. That you’re a virgin. That’ll ensure he’ll be careful with you.”

Feeling weirdly relaxed, Anna could not believe that she was in a conversation about her own virginity and her potential penetration. The cab had turned onto the high road when she asked, “Are you married?”

AgataMoons
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AgataMoons

“Does it matter?” Doug asked, negotiating the cab between two high pines before applying the handbrake. Anna had no idea why she’s asked the question, but Doug didn’t wait for her answer. “Divorced two years ago.”

Doug turned in his seat, and she saw the lust in his eyes as they stripped her. He held a small water bottle in his hand and took a quick gulp at it before saying, ”Haven’t had a woman for two months.”

Anna wasn’t sure she needed to know that, and Doug began to open the driver’s door, grinning, “So this should be quite a big fuck for you. Lucky lady.”

Shocked at his bad language, Anna glanced towards Mike, and for the first time saw a worried look on his face. “For God’s sake, tell him.”

“I don’t like that language,” she said to Doug.

“No. About your virginity,” Mike insisted.

“Oh, yes, a high roller. Lady Muck,” Doug sneered now, out of the cab and reaching for the passenger door. “You ever been fucked in the back of a car?”

“I’ve never—”

She was about to tell him more, but that was the moment his radio beeped, and, frowning, he reached into the car to knock a switch. Anna could not make out the garbled message that came over, but she saw Doug’s face darken as he angrily replied and switched off.

“Shit. Shit. Shit. All set for a delicious fuck, and up comes an emergency. Well, it’ll have to be a fast, hard fuck.” He slammed the driver’s door and opened the passenger door. “Move over and unbutton. Give a real good view.” This was no request. It was an order. Scared now, as Doug giggled, sliding across the wide seat towards her.

“I’m a virgin,” she gasped at last. What a change the whole situation had taken. She had almost been looking forward to her own deflowering, but now, although elements of her urges remained she was more fearful.

As was Mike when he murmured, “Sorry, Anna. I’m unable to change his mind. Try to make him come quickly.”

Anna didn’t even know what he meant by that, and Doug’s response to her was contemptuous as he gripped her shoulders and said, “A likely story,” before attempting an open-mouthed kiss. Anna kept her mouth firmly closed and he briefly drew back.

“No time. No time,“ he grunted and tore open her upper buttons to reveal her breasts. He gave a deep sigh, “Oh, what a time I could have had on those tits.”

Anna could hardly bear his continued rough language but was heartily guilty at the wave of pleasure that hit her as the fingers of his right hand pulled and caressed around her nipple. His left hand had continued down to stroke her naked thigh while it unfastened the remaining buttons.

Now he completely parted her dress, and, revealing his expertise, had her panties around her ankles in no time. “Glory. Glory,” he murmured, almost to himself. Then he sat back and began unzipping his pants. Anna held her breath. She was about to see her first erect penis.

She was. And she had a moment of sheer terror. It looked huge. So gross with that large purple head. It could split her in two. She wouldn’t be able to take it. “Don’t you fancy this in your mouth? Pity we haven’t time. Go on. Touch it, feel it, frisk it.” His hand reached out for hers. God, she couldn’t stroke that.

But then she was surprised to hear Mike’s voice, “Yes, yes, grab it. Pull it. You can see he’s ready to come.”

Shocked, she looked at Mike to see he was nodding encouragement. Her hand was being pulled towards that large implement between Doug’s legs. There was a slight dribble of white at the tip. Was that what Mike meant?

Tentative, yet with a weird curiosity, her finger moved out and ran along the heftily smooth surface. It was as hard as iron, but too big. She felt his fingers groping into her wetness. Maybe it could be a delight to go further. Her body squirmed at the thought.

“Jesus, you are one good, wet and ready honeypot. Grip me, put me in there.”

“Yes,” Mike urged almost desperately, “grab it tight. Clutch it as hard as you can and give two or three fast pulls.”

Without further thought, Anna wrapped her fingers around Doug’s thick, hot shaft. Oh, so wide. As Mick had suggested, she pulled it, with deliberate force, Once, twice. Parting her thighs, she was wondering how, given his unpleasant change of character, she maintained her need to know what it would be like inside her.

Her hand detected her own wetness as she brought that purple throbbing head close to her entry.  Doug was trembling too, wasn't he?

“Fuck me,” he gasped, “you’re a real expert, aren’t you? Like a big cock, do you?”

Another word out of his rough vocabulary? She might have laughed at what he’d said about her expertise. Maybe she should be proud of herself. The trouble was she wouldn’t have known what to do next. Doug resolved that for her, when, with a loud grunt and a jerk of his hips, his ‘thing’ pushed into her.

Yes, the hugeness she’d expected. But the stretching of her walls became instantly uncomfortable. Doug slowed his advance, and looked down into her face, “Oh, wet but tight. You weren’t lying. Well, I’m sorry, but this won’t wait.”

With that, he thrust wildly through the barrier of her tightness, and Anna screamed at the acute agony of that moment. Why had she ever let herself do this?

She heard Mike say, “You’ve got him.”

Puzzled, she suddenly realised that, although a dull ache remained, she felt a full feverish promise down there, as Doug’s regular twitching was matched by his panting breath.

“He’s coming,” Mike said.

Anna couldn’t help responding, “He’s already here.”

Mike laughed, “No, he’s finished.”

Hell, she didn’t want it to be finished now. Her emotions were all a-tingle. But, sure enough, she quickly sensed the softening as Doug’s hardness weakened and he began slipping out of her, leaving a trail of wetness down her thigh.

He sat back, fastening himself up. “Pity I was so fast. You would have been a brilliant fuck. Now, duty calls.” And he quickly opened the door and was soon behind the wheel, starting up the engine.

Mike handed her an exceptionally large handkerchief, and she began cleaning herself up. Anna was thinking how quickly attitudes could change. Earlier, she had been worried about Mike seeing her naked. Now he had seen much more than that.

Soon, her dress was in order, and Mike moved alongside her once more. He sighed as he leaned back, “Was it very painful?”

“Very,” Anna affirmed. But she told him of the turbulent craving she’d felt just before he faded. And how she’d been vaguely disappointed at that moment.

“Yes, hopefully, your Algernon experience will be better. Lady Languidia is furious with me for exposing you to that kind of language and roughness so early in your time.”

“Is she so strict?”

“Says I wasn’t thorough enough. Called me for a face-to-face sometime this afternoon. Not good.” And Anna could see that he was genuinely worried.

The cab had passed the lake and was heading for the centre of town. She noticed that the dividing screen was closed and wondered if Doug or Mike had closed it.

Within another ten minutes, the large corner building that was the Algernon appeared. Anna had heard of it, although not what Mike had revealed. She had never been inside.

Doug steered near the front entrance, looked like he’d get out to open the door, but like when they boarded, Anna and Mike were out quickly onto the pavement. Doug lowered his window, smiled in Anna’s face, and announced the price. So expensive, Anna thought but, at Mike’s suggestion, she added a generous tip.

“Well, thank you, ma’am.” He moved the cab slowly away before calling, “With lips like that I’ll wager you could give a lovely blow-job.” And laughing he drove away.

“What’s a blow-job?” she asked Mike as she stepped back from the kerb.

Mike gave a half-smile before saying, “By the end of the day, I trust you may have found out. Now, let’s go and discover the joys of the Algernon.”

Part three tells of the Algernon.

Published 
Written by redwriter34
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments