Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bianca meets Diamico - part 3

"Bianco is in trouble"

1
1 Comment 1
3.7k Views 3.7k
1.5k words 1.5k words
God walked into the room and he looked pissed. I didn't know what to do so I hid behind Diamico. He walked closer to me and stopped in front of us. I was terrified and I didn't want to find out the cause of the visit.

He reached out, grabbed Diamico and then flew away from the house. Teaere flew after them in a panic. Everyone else, myself included, sat there too afraid to move. I turned to look at them and as I was turning, I blacked back out.

When I came to, I was in a dark room. I thought I was alone. I knew I was on a bed and when I tried to sit up, I couldn’t because I was tied down. ‘What the hell? Where am I?’ I thought.

"You are safe, Bianca. Do not fear, we will not hurt you," a voice said from the background. I looked around as best as I could but I could see anything. I heard movement coming closer to me so I tried to scoot farther back.

"What do you want and where the fuck am I? Who are you?" I hollered. I couldn't move any farther than where I was. I wanted answers.

"You are in Diamico's room yet you are not. We are in a time fold. We only want to protect you from those angels. They wish to harm us and you," the voice responded.

"Why should I believe you? I just so happen to love one of those angels and they are much more trustworthy than you. Why do you want me? I want to be with Diamico, Teaere, and the rest of my new family."

I was becoming frustrated. I needed answer and I wanted them now. I began to feel nauseous before I remembered I was pregnant. I tried not to think this aloud but remember I was already showing.

"Yes, I was beginning to wonder when this would come up. We already know about the babies. They will be fine as soon as you give birth. We will rule the world and you will be queen until your child is of age to rule or you die."

He sounded so full of himself. I was getting more and more sick so I recommenced my attempts to escape. They were futile until I felt the bindings disappear altogether. Was that me or did they finally release me?

I got up and sprinted to the bathroom. I was barely in the floor before I threw up. Why did the babies hate me? I haven't eaten in God knows how long.

Wait, how could I have forgotten Diamico being snatched away from me? I got up, wiped my mouth, and flushed the toilet. I wandered back down the hall and sat in the only chair in the room. I searched around the room and spotted a figure on the bed.

"Okay, I want some damn answers. Who are you, how do I get out of here, and did you remove my bindings or did I?" I was beyond pissed and I was about to start screaming. He looked up at me and I saw a face that looked almost human but not quite.

"I am Draenor, king of the arch-angles. We look very much like you except we have no eyes. You can't return unless I return you. How did you remove your bindings?"

"I want to leave now. I don't know how I removed them." I got up to throw up again and I wasn't the only one in the bathroom this time. I turned around and saw Draenor staring at me. I turned back around and threw up for five minutes.

I once again got up and flushed. I turned around and left the bathroom to lie on the bed. I looked at Draenor and realized I was in great danger. I lay there for only a few moments before passing out.

When I woke up, I was still in Diamico's room. I couldn't see anyone else but I knew I wasn't alone. I scanned the room and saw a female I didn't recognize. She must not have realized I was awake until I coughed.

She got up and walked over to me and laid a cool hand on my forehead, as if to take my temperature. She looked down at me and I realized she was an archangel. I reached up to slap her hand away but she was already away from me.

She left the room and Draenor returned in her place.

titsbiglovers
Online Now!
Lush Cams
titsbiglovers

He looked angry and very displeased. I sat up and glared at him. I was tired of being played and ingored.

He got closer and I realized he was naked. I pushed myself against the wall behind me. He got to the bed and ripped the covers off me. He pulled me forward and pushed me onto my back.

He got down on his knees and licked up and down my thighs. I suppressed a moan and tried to push him off me. He growled at me and then slid a finger up and down my opening. I couldn't hold this moan back and he looked up and smiled a devilish smile.

I was angry with myself. I wasn't supposed to feel this way with anyone but Diamico. I couldn't help myself. I slapped Draenor in his face and he reached up and tied my hands to the bedpost.

I screamed out of joy but no one seemed to hear me, I was glad. I felt his finger slide inside my pussy. I moaned in pure ecstasy and he began to play with my tits. I felt his finger slide out of me and heard him slurp the juices off. I was disgusted with myself for enjoying the feelings.

He placed his mouth on my sensitive nipple and began to lick it vigorously. He sucked and nibbled on my nipple before moving to the other. He repeated the process and I came, hard. I wish I was home with Diamico doing this.

He stopped and moved back down to my pussy. I gasped as he began to tease and lightly pinch my clit. I was in heaven. He moved is mouth down to my wet pussy and began to suck the juices off me, and then he pushed his tongue in as far as he could, making me squirt all over his face.

He stopped playing with my clit and stopped licking my pussy. I moaned in protest then stopped when I heard a package being torn. I looked up to see him putting on a condom. I sat up and scooted against the wall again, I wasn't ready to have sex yet but in reality I was.

He noticed me scooting back and finished putting the condom on before pulling me back to the edge. I wiggled out of his grasp and scooted to the wall for the third time. I wanted to have sex with him but I couldn't because of the babies. I was worried about their health and mine.

"Don't worry, it'll only hurt you a little, uncomfortable at most. The babies are safe and won't be harmed at all," he said probably trying to soothe my concern. He only made me feel more nervous.

He pulled me to the end of the bed again, this time tying my legs to the foot of the bedpost. I felt him force himself inside and I screamed out in delight. He continued as if he hadn't heard me and I began to squirm under him, making the sensation feel even better.

He moved back out of me then back inside me. It was the best I had felt since I was last with Diamico. I cried and hollered. I wasn't able to move and I felt him begin to move faster and faster. I felt myself begin to climax from the inside out.

He began to grunt, moan, and move even faster until he burst. He came so hard he ripped the condom and I felt every bit of it. I felt the bindings come undone and I pushed him off me. I stood up and he fell to the floor. He was still cumming as I ran to the bathroom to wash the cum out of me.

He came in behind me apologizing as he came in. I turned around and told him it was painful but not unbearable, and that I wouldn't do it ever again. He looked as though he understood. I went back and noticed the sheets were unruffled and untouched as though nobody had just had sex there.

"When can I return to Diamico, I miss him terribly?" I was truly concerned with how he was doing. I turned around and Draenor was running at me as I fell. I felt so much pain before everything went dark again.

Published 
Written by SissysSexDreams
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments