Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cold Comfort: A Dirk Starkiller Adventure

"Dirk Starkiller finds himself stranded on an icy moon with Princess Meretrix of Alura."

5
5 Comments 5
4.6k Views 4.6k
2.7k words 2.7k words
Competition Entry: Some Like it Hot




On the far end of the Galaxy, our intrepid hero Dirk Starkiller is on yet another mission of dire importance.

“Aw shit, hang on to something!” Dirk ordered a second before the shuttle collided with the surface of the moon. The hull slid along an ancient sheet of rock and ice for eight hundred meters before finally shuddering to a halt. Dirk exhaled slowly as he opened his eyes. He blinked, taking in the field of white that filled his vision before realization dawned. “Whew! Snow must’ve pillowed our landing. Lucky break.” He muttered, releasing his vice like grip on the controls and bringing his hands over his head and neck to check for injury.

“Lucky break?! We nearly died you fucking idiot!” His passenger cried hotly.

“Hmph,” he grunted as he threw her a glance to make sure she was uninjured. Her features were twisted in an ugly snarl. She was just fine.

“My father hired you to rescue me, not scatter my body across a godforsaken moon! I’d have been safer with the Valurians, you incompetent, ignorant, needledick-!”

“Give it a rest!” Dirk muttered. “Just sit still and get the bug out of your ass while I check our systems, your highness.” He turned his attention to the consol. The princess unclasped her seatbelt and stared daggers at him as he read his instruments. After moment he spoke. “Okay, bad news first, engines are down, so looks like we’re stuck. Good news is we’re only a few light years from our original rendezvous point with my ship and we have our beacon. We can just wait it out til’ they pick up the signal.”

“Brilliant!” Meretrix yelled as she jumped to her feet and put her hands on her hips, her silken dress swaying about her elfin frame. “Crash us on a fucking moon and now you just want us to sit on our asses in the snow waiting for your troop of apes to scoop us up in the garbage scow you run?!”

“Yes!” Dirk hissed back into her face, half a foot from his. “That’s basically it! It’s no picnic for me either sweetheart, trapped in a winter wonderland with the ice queen! I suggest you make yourself comfortable cause we have a bit of a wait ahead of us.” He got up and brushed past her as he headed back into the main cabin. He opened the overhead storage compartment and began to route through the disarray.

“What are you doing now?” she asked pointedly

Dirk gritted his teeth. “It is a balmy minus 28 Celsius out there. With the engine down so is the climate control and we’re using reserve power to send out the beacon far enough that the Good Ship Venus will pick it up. It’s gonna get chilly in here sooner rather than later your highness.” He turned towards her. She was dressed in a long, sheer blue tunic that slid over her upper thighs, bound around her waist by a gold belt. The outfit was thin enough he could just make out the color of her ruby red nipples against her pale white skin. He smirked as he hefted a musty old blanket towards her. “Best bundle up.”

She examined the blanket with her toe, scowling contemptuously as she did. “Ugh, I’ll be fine thank you. I don’t need to wrap myself in a dog blanket. Think I’d rather freeze.”

Dirk shrugged as he fired up a portable plasma torch. “Suit yourself,” he said heading back to the controls. He set the small blue flame down on the floor before sitting back down and slipping into his leather jacket. He bent over and opened the storage compartment beneath the helm.

“What exactly are we supposed to do now?” Princess Meretix demanded.

“Now,” Dirk said sitting back with a stack of comic books on his lap, “we sit on our asses and wait for the troop of monkeys, preferably in silence. Here, got some Supermen and Wonder Women if you like. Earth entertainment.”

She rolled her eyes. “I think can find less juvenile ways to occupy myself. I’ll just use some meditation techniques. It’ll block out the cold and help me forget I’ve been rescued by a slack jawed, Paruthian swamp toad!” She sat down on the floor and assumed a lotus position by the torch. She closed her eyes, her jaw still clenched.

Dirk sneered and leaned back into his chair. “How could the Valurians be insane enough to want to kidnap you?” he asked quietly as he opened his comic book. The time passed slowly. The minutes rolled by in long, silent batches punctuated only by the flip of pages and the creak of the hill as the fierce winds outside rocked the ship. The weak light from the distant sun slowly began to fade and took with it even more heat. Dirk shifted in his chair and rubbed his hand together. As he did he glanced up.

She was sitting perfectly still but her frame was trembling. Her eyes were shut tight and she was biting her lower lips. Her dark brown hair fell over her bare shoulders. She was taking long deep breaths and with each exhale she sent out long plume of white steam. Her nipples jutted out from behind the fabric of her tunic as her breasts rose and fell. Goose bumps had broken out on her thighs. He looked over at the controls. The internal temp of the ship was 1.7 degrees Celsius and falling. He pushed the lip of his fedora down further on his brow and pulled his jacket closer to his body, rubbing his arms. “Sure you’re alright?”

Her eyes opened. “Yes. F-f-fine,” she said, as haughtily as she could manage as she wiggled and fidgeted on the frigid steel floor.

“You know, I’m not going to be impressed if you freeze to death just so you can be a royal pain in the ass,” he said. She looked from him to the blanket on the floor and then without a word picked it up and wrapped it over her shoulders. She stretched out her fingers around the pale blue torch. Dirk suppressed a grin. He reached into his jacket and produced a gunmetal flask. He opened it and took a mouthful.

“Alcohol makes you colder,” she muttered

“Yeah, I know. Cut me a break.”

She considered for a moment then said, “Let me have a bit.” Dirk held out the flask and she leaned forward to take it. As she did, the loose fabric of her dress fell forward, affording dirk a perfect view of her bare breasts. His eyebrows raised and he swallowed hard, feeling an old familiar lurch in the pit of his stomach. Her fingertips were frigid as they touched his. She swallowed daintily and coughed. “Ugh! What is this?”

“It’s called bourbon. It’s pretty strong so you may want-”

She tilted the flask back and took three more gulps. These went down smooth. Dirk nodded, impressed. She handed it back, granting him another glimpse down her shirt and he found himself unable to avoid looking. He sighed. The last of the sun had faded entirely now and the only light was the cold blue of the torch. He glanced at the thermostat. Minus 1.0. “May as well get a little shut eye.” He said, pulling the brim of his hat over his eyes and stuffed his hands under his arms. Outside the wind roared.

He drifted off, listening to the creaks and groans of the hull. Hiding as much of his bare skin as he could, fitfully turning under a thin veneer of sleep. He woke to the sound of light whimpering and teeth chattering. Glancing to the floor he blinked as his eyes adjusted to the dark. He saw the vague outline of Meretrix huddled in a ball. She was shaking violently and groaning. Through the fog of his breath he saw the thermostat.

niky_dust
Online Now!
Lush Cams
niky_dust

Minus 17. “Oh fuck.” He leapt to his feet, feeling the sting of the air on his hands and face.

“Meretrix! Wake up your highness! Come on!” He fell to his knees and hefted her up. She was very light but she couldn’t summon any strength to push herself up.

“It’s…s-s-so c-c-cold….” she said weakly as he pulled her into his lap. He began to rub his hands up and down her arms then over her chest and stomach.

“Ye-yeah it’s pr-pretty cold princess, let’s w-warm you up now, come on!”

He kneaded and massaged her body, trying to work as much heat into her as was possible. She shivered frantically and he held her closer. Gradually he slowed down as she stopped shuddering. They held each other in the dark silently for a while, Dirk gingerly moving his hands over her arms as he hugged her into him, the two of them breathing out long white jets of steam.

Finally he said, “That was close. Another minute or two you’d have been hypothermic. Feel a bit better now? You’re no good to me dead you know.”

“Y-yes. It’s just, it’s so cold Dirk!”

“Yeah, I think there must have been a breach in the hull somewhere, leeching all the heat out. We’re just gonna have to stick out.” Dirk muttered glancing down and getting an eyeful of her chest heaving in and out steadily. His hands slid further down her sides, moving gently up and down. “Here,” He said, unzipping his jacket and pulling it open. He wrapped her in the open flaps and she rested her head on his shoulder.

“We’ll just sit here and keep each other warm, okay?” He said, feeling the curves of her buttocks wiggle on his crotch. He bit his lip and sighed, wondering when the hell The Venus was gonna show up.

“Sorry I’ve been a bitch.” She said softly, moving a little more and sliding her icy hands over his.

“I’ve dealt with worse. And I’m no Mr. Congeniality. Let’s say we’re even.” Taking a deep breath in he got a deep whiff of her fruity perfume. His hands kept sliding up and down on her sides smoothly. One hand crept a little further down her hip. “So I take it you don’t deal with the cold too much.”

She shook her head. “Alura is climate controlled. It’s always like spring. How about you?” As she spoke she started tracing her fingers on the backs of hands.

Dirk was feeling a stir between his legs. “Are you kidding? I grew up on a Martian mining colony. You don’t know cold til’ you’ve been through a Martian winter. Colder than a witches tit.”

“What’s it like?” she asked squirming some more against him. Holy-shit, he thought as he tried to will his cock not to press against the firm curvature of her ass, how in the hell is she not feeling that? She turned her face up to his. He became aware that his fingers were started to run over the smooth skin of her thigh.

“Mars? Old. Red. Cold. Full of deserts so old even the sand is rusty. They terraformed it as best they could I guess, but there’s a reason I left.”

“Sounds like it makes for hard men,” she said coyly as she guided his hand over her breast. His other hand gingerly pushed back up her tunic.

“Mm. Tell me more about Alura,” he said, his fingers slowly massaging her breast over the fabric of her tunic, “sounds warm. Help keep our minds off the cold.”

“Mmm…field after field of sweet smelling blue grass and wild flowers. Deep, warm, azure rivers running in sapphire seas. Emerald forests. Pristine mountains…” His fingers slid under the edge of her undergarments and pressed against her smooth, naturally bald mound, feeling the wet heat emanating from her sex. “Mmm… and deep, fertile valleys.”

She reached her hand up behind his head, slid her fingers under the brim of his fedora and lacing them into his hair. She pulled him down into her face, and Dirk had time to think, this is bad idea, before his lips were on hers. Her tongue slipped into his mouth as fingers slipped beneath the folds of her labia. He pressed the tips against her clit and felt her shudder against him. “Mmmh! Mmmmm.” She turned her body towards him snaking her fingers up his chest. They reached the collar of his Hawaiian shirt and began to pull it apart. Buttons popped off in all directions.

“Hey!” Dirk cried, breaking his lips from hers, “Watch the shirt!”

“Oh, shut up and finger fuck me you big ape!” she muttered breathily into his ear.

“Mm, Jesus, you are one pushy bitch!” he whispered back, pushing his fingers down harder and moving them in a faster circle, he leaned into her shoulder and opened his mouth, biting and kissing at the nape of her neck.

“Aw! Ye-eah! Yeah I am! Mmm fuck! Let’s see if you can really keep me warm.”

Dirk slithered a finger into her vagina. She jerked and twitched. He slithered in a second and began moving them in and out. The warmth of her body enveloped his hand He moved it faster and harder. Her eyes closed and her mouth hung open. “Aw! Fuuuuck!”

He grabbed her by the hips and staggered to his feet. Her legs wrapped around his waist. She clutched hold to his shoulders as he staggered over to the control panel. He sat her in the pilot’s chair, reached up under her tunic and slid her thong down over her legs. Her hands went to his belt. She stared into his eyes as she worked feverously to undue the buckle. He grabbed hold of the sleeves of her tunic and shoved it down. It pulled over her shoulders and revealed her perfect, pale tits. She shoved down his jeans and boxers, his rock hard cock popped into view.

Grabbing him by the torn remnants of his shirt she pulled him into, as he grabbed her leg and shoved it up onto the consul, exposing her bare slit. Her was inches from her face and she seized hold of his member. “Hey now,” he said, “You think you just get to use me however you want your highness? Like I’m some sex toy?”

She smirked, “Toys don’t talk. Now fuck me.”

“As you wish Princess.” He thrust forward, his member filling her. Her head rolled back and her eyes closed.

“Uh! Uh! Oh fuck yes! Oh god you fuck better than you fly!” she groaned.

“Hehe! Yeah, I offer an all inclusive rescue package! Uh! Oh! Shit you’re fucking tight” He thrust in and out of her, his testicles colliding hard with her ass as he pushed. He was fast and rough, in and out in perfect rhythm. She howled her approval, reaching around and gripping his ass cheeks.

“Oh! Aaaaw! Aaaaah! Shi-iiiit! I’m gonna cum! Keep going!” She squeaked, her face contorting.

“Yeah! Yeah! Cum on that cock Meretrix!”

“Hmmph! Ah! Gu-uuuuuh! Huh! Huh” Her orgasm washed over her and her face melted. Dirk felt a powerful grip tighten around his shaft.

His eyes widened. “Aw Shit!” He thrust forward three more times harder than before, before finally exploding. His load shot back into her like a shotgun, jet after jet of thick, white cum. He stood panting for a long moment, waiting for her vice like grip on his shaft to relax.

When it did, he slid back out of her and leaned against the control panel. He wiped sweat from his brow and looked at her. Watching her bare breasts heave and his spend slowly slipping out of her pussy, trickling down her thigh. After a few minutes he said, “Well that beat bourbon for staying warm.”

“Mmmhmm,” she muttered, sitting up. “How long til’ your crew finds us.”

Dirk shrugged. “An hour or two I’d say.”

She slowly lowered to her knees. Looking up at him coquettishly she said, “good. I’ve only cum once. You’ve got some work to do. Now let’s see about getting you ready again Mister.”

Dirk grinned. “Whatever you say, your highness.”

 

Published 
Written by SanchoHardbottle
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments