Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dial Tone

"always cum before going"

5
4 Comments 4
887 Views 887
977 words 977 words

Hum my name before we say goodbye the neo-blues hit single song was playing with the pops and crackles on the vinyl player in his bedroom.  Angelo took his fedora off and sat on his bed, slowly slipping off his shoes.   He felt it.  He felt it for the last time. An Erection. 

There was no time to call a working girl over from the Midnight District.  But he knew this was the last erection he would ever have.  He knew it in the way his body felt all day.  He was only a Half-Lifer.  He had a shorter time span and expired quicker than real mortals.  Scientists called folk like him, clones.

His Source Mortal had died five months prior, and without him,  he only had six months to a year left before he followed suit. Because of such circumstances, Angelo was critically lonely and that was what possessed him to call the hotline.  He wanted to hear a man’s voice,  he wanted him to say dirty things, and moan in his ear. To feel alive again.  Just once by another man than his host body.

Taking a deep breath he dialed the number, submitted his credit bank number.  Then he was directed through a series of questions about what he liked, what he wanted -- to be matched with the right sex worker.  And then after about two to three minutes of sexy ads and cheesy hold music.  A man picked up the other line.   “Hello, Francis,  I’m David. What would you like to do tonight?”

Angelo had used a false name.  Not that it mattered but it felt right at the time. David’s voice was heaven. It felt like a breath of fresh air in his lungs, like hearing the note and sound of another man’s voice was a cool drink of water after a long day in the sun as it slid into his ear and into his psyche.  Angelo gasped his next breath like a sob, and there was the sound of David moving in his chair on the other line like he was sitting up.  And then there was the sound of genuine concern in David’s voice when he asked,  “What’s wrong, sugar? You sound like you got a catch in your throat, what can David do to help you feel better? Hm??”

“Sorry, it has been so long.  Your voice … You sound so beautiful. Can you make me feel beautiful? Can you make me feel … alive?”  Angelo asked and David moaned a sultry laugh. 

“Oh yes, baby, I can definitely do that.”  And he took a deep breath that was like a wind across the receiver.  

“Tell me, baby,  what are you wearing right now?”

Angelo looked down.  “Pants, shirt, I just took off my shoes. I’m hard as a rock. What about you?”

Alika_Leroy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Alika_Leroy

“Salivating.  I think sucking that hard rock of yours will make me feel soo good.  I like making men feel good.”

“Yeah?”

“Oh yes. So why don’t you take that beautiful, delicious hard-on and  tell me how it feels in your hand,  describe it to me, before you feed it to me, would you sugar,  I’m so starved…”

Angelo took a sharp breath and with one hand unzipped his pants and wiggled the band of the underwear down,  taking out the erection with a hiss of pleasure. “Oh I’m so hard, heavy, thick,” he said, stroking softly. “I want to taste you as you taste me … tell me what your cock feels like, tell me how you taste”

There was the sound of movement, and David took out his own cock with a sigh.  “I’m so hard, I’m dripping.  Aching,  veiny.  I taste like the ocean,  wet and powerful, virile...”

Angelo groaned so deeply into the phone, his hand stroking furiously.  “I want to taste that life.  I want to feel your cock pulse against my tongue.  I want to fuck your mouth, let you taste me, taste my orgasm as I explode inside you.  Say how it feels to have my thick cock in your mouth?”

The sound of David’s stroking was the only thing that filled the silence for a moment.  “So good, so good,  I’m aching,  aching.  Oh, Francis,  my whole body feels so tight.” he gasped and breathed a wind into the phone.  

The clone felt his heart speed up and his vision blur as his orgasm threatened to crush his mind.   Still, he stroked faster.  It was like he was chasing a light.  Chasing something brighter than life itself, something of pure pleasure and joy and ecstasy.  David’s moaning was getting louder and faster. Angelo could nearly discern his mantra that he was chanting, ‘I need to cum,  I need to cum, I need to cum,' and right as it transitioned over to  ‘Fuck I’m cumming’   the light went everywhere.  And semen pumped out of  Angelo’s body and David’s.  The phone filled with the astral form of that seed, with their gasping and moans and breath till there was just silence. 

And then,  David moaned softly  “That was amazing, Francis."

Silence.

"Are you still there?”  he asked, “Francis?  Francis?”  

He looked at the screen that had a transcript of their phone call from his cubicle. 

It had blinking capital letters  -- CREDIT LIMIT EXCEEDED. CALL HAS BEEN TERMINATED --

Published 
Written by LuceDevlin
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments