Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dream Girl

"She could make any dream come true. Except for her own."

7
4 Comments 4
727 Views 727
4.2k words 4.2k words

Dream Girl

©️ 2023 Charlotte Owen

In the dream, Zander woke up to sex. Lorna smiled, as she could feel his orgasm and knew that she was the source of his pleasure. But he would soon awaken in real life, and so it was time for her to leave the dreamroom. Lorna could make a man happy, send him to paradise and back, but he would never see the real her.

Lorna, you see, was a Dream Girl.

A Dream Girl could guide a man through his lucid dream, where he was conscious of the fact that he was dreaming. She could take him wherever he wanted. If he wanted a hundred beautiful women in a grand palace on the moon, she could send him there. A long night with two of the beast women of Gracc? No problem.

But some situations did indeed present a problem.

"Show me this woman! I want this woman!" Zander screamed.  Some men wanted to stay in their fantasy, and Zander was one of these, picturing the erotic bombshell of his dream as the woman he would meet in real life. This fantasy woman was physically perfect and morally virtuous and obedient. Just as badly, he wanted his 40-cm penis to return and produce a full liter of cum, which he would release into her mouth, and… and… yeah, well, you know the routine.

"Zander" was, in fact, Major Alexander McElroy of the Solar Space Force, and a night with a Dream Girl was a leaving-the-service gift from his troops. Zander was a genuine war hero. He was the kind of guy who could make serious trouble for Dream Girl Station 5, which he proceeded to do by knocking flat two of the guards and ripping a dreamroom door off its hinges.

The station took seriously its duty to protect the Dream Girls. Alarms sounded immediately. Ten guards appeared. Zander was shot full of sedatives and woke up two days later in the Subregional jail, groggy, but basically all right.

"Well, that one’s done," said the guard captain to the station manager in her office.

I am not done, thought Zander in his cell.

Lorna heard the Dreamroom door being ripped off its hinges. Uh oh, one of those, she thought. She grabbed her bodymask and put it on fast. In her bodymask, Lorna became a different race and a different age. A lot of men, like Zander, wanted the woman they met in the dream, though few were as violent. But to be known publicly as a Dream Girl was to be hunted. Men wanted the Dream Girl.

The Hunt, as it was known, was the reason why Dream Girls lived in space. Lorna’s home was Dream Station 5. The dream stations were luxurious. The name Lorna itself was a stage name.

Once the all-clear sounded, Lorna took off the bodymask and returned to reality.

Inside the dreamroom, the man’s prep area was a combination of a hotel and hospital room. The bed adjusted to his comfort. There were no sex toys because he would not be using them while asleep. However, there was an EKG; some men were simply overwhelmed by the dream girl experience.

The customer’s preparation was as clinical as a doctor’s appointment. An interviewer got the best idea she could of what fantasy he wanted, although often the Dream Girl did not find this out until the dream began (guys were often horny and shy).

Then a registered nurse gave him The Injection— not just any injection, but The Injection. The Injection let him sleep (some guys are just too excited about meeting a Dream Girl), and, equally important, allowed the Dream Girl easier access to the Dream Factory.

Dream Factory was the informal name for the array of four or five areas of the brain most active during the dream cycle. A Dream Girl’s talent was her ability to navigate among these active areas and produce an erotic dream.

Most of the time, the dream had to tell a story, which called upon one other talent of a Dream Girl: to know when to start. Almost all men wanted the sex fantasy; most wanted to be central to the story. The Dream Girl had to estimate when to start the coherent story in his lighter sleep just before he reached his deeper sleep, where the sex fantasy began.

Then, after all that, the Dream Girl had to coordinate the parts of the Dream Factory with the four or five areas of the brain active during an orgasm.

All in all, no easy task.

What did a Dream Girl look like? It all depended. Lots of men with artistic ability had been through the experience, and their dream girls each looked like their respective personal fantasies. A Dream Girl commonly had 98-centimeter breasts (almost always her most prominent feature), with a DD cup size. She was about twenty-five years old. The warriors had long hair that flowed in the wind even when no wind was blowing. The princesses had long blond hair that was always dry, combed, and neat, even after a rainstorm.

Well, in real life what did a Dream Girl look like? A Dream Girl looked like any other woman. Dream skills were randomly scattered throughout the female population. So a Dream Girl was drop-dead gorgeous and she was not. She was any race or ethnicity you would care to mention. Dream skills did not become functional until age eighteen or nineteen, and the skill remained effective until about age sixty-five. It was not clear to neurologists why a male could not be a Dream Boy, but no such man had ever appeared.

Lorna decided that Zander was enough excitement for the day. She headed for the station cafeteria. The cafeteria ceiling was solid glass and had a beautiful view of the Earth. At this moment the station was over Europe.

The Subregional jail was coming into view in a lower orbit. As Lorna got in the food line, a transfer flight left the jail. A Space Command escort flew close by. The escort meant that a high-value prisoner was on board. And here, "prisoner" meant Zander.

Everyone at the station had heard, or heard about, the morning’s commotion, and a cheer rose at Zander’s transport to Earth.

Lorna smiled. Between me and a dark world there is space, my wonderful fence, she thought. She had breakfast and some strong coffee and returned to work.

The next few days offered an easier bunch of guys. One wanted to get married to her, and Lorna actually had fun setting up the happy occasion. The bride had to have 98 cm breasts, with DD cups. The honeymoon was fun, too; the two went page-by-page through a marriage manual.

Another was a Federal Senator. This one took some work and some back-and-forth discussions about what was going on. Finally, he got what his libido demanded: he was the leader at a political rally attended by thousands of females. And all the females were dinosaurs. And each of the dinosaurs had 98-cm breasts, with DD cups. And each of them made a fat campaign contribution.

Worse yet, Dream Station rules strictly forbade the Dream Girl to laugh, or even smile, at the male customer’s fantasy. Smiling got your pay docked; laughing was a firing offense. Fortunately, this dream was not the oddest request Lorna had ever heard. She was sober and professional throughout the whole bizarre tale.

In the morning, the happy senator flew off the station. Lorna found a soundproof room and laughed herself silly.

Finally, there was the client who wanted a harem. He wanted a dozen women.  Each woman would have 98-cm breasts and DD cups. Oh, God, thought Lorna.

The dream was probably a porn film that he had seen many dozen times. First, four of the women rubbed and kissed his crotch. Then two others freed his penis, which grew to 25 or 40 cm (he could not decide which) after enthusiastic stroking. Then two others used their mouths to make him cum, which he did into the mouth of a third woman. Then two others stroked him back to hardness and he took one and then the other. The twelfth woman sat and watched. She was a non-playing character.

Eventually, the one-hour alarm sounded. Finally, Lorna thought.

The alarm was a fairly subtle series of three thumping sounds from the sound system. The dreamer said his goodbyes, the women dissolved into thin air, and that was that.  He awoke a happy man, and left without incident.

Lorna thought, For that he dropped a huge chunk of his annual salary.

The weekend came and went. The next Monday brought a new round of dreamers. First on the evening’s list was Jeff.

While Jeff was being prepped, Lorna did a bit of meditating, which consisted mostly of repeated hopes that she would be spared another dull-as-dishwater dreamer. Still, as she walked through the dreamlock door, she decided to save a few moments later. Looking into the virtual mirror, she gave herself the 98-cm breasts with DD cups.

"Holy mackerel!" he shouted as she walked into the dreamroom. "Honeybunch, you’re gorgeous. But you’re not what I’m looking for."

She felt a strange combination of exasperation, relief, and curiosity. "Well, what then?" She said.

He spent the next half hour getting her just so. He adjusted her bust size to 91 cm and C cups. He gave her shoulder-length hair and turned it auburn.

The face took longer. He tried several images and finally settled on an attractive, square-jawed woman with eyes slightly larger than average.

"And how about you?" She asked.

"Well, I’m fine, I guess." He looked down at his crotch and smiled. "But I’m still a guy. Gimme another 5 cm for tonight."

"Done and done!" she shouted. He felt himself grow and his pants tighten.

"And tonight, your name is Auburn," he said.

"Auburn it is," she said, "And you?"

"Oh, just Jeff will do."

"Oh, c’mon. Tonight you can be Jeff, Lord Conqueror of the Galaxy," Auburn offered, smiling.

"’Jeff’ is fine. Let us begin."

"Up into the sky!" Jeff announced and thrust his arms upward. The ceiling of the ordinary room became a clear blue sky. Jeff and Auburn faced each other, held hands, and rose off the dreamroom floor.  In the sky, both leaned toward each other and kissed.

"Your clothes! Away!" Jeff shouted. Auburn’s clothes quickly became more transparent, dissolving into nothing.

"You missed your pubic hair," he said. Auburn realized that her pubic hair was still its real color. Most men wanted no hair there at all, but Jeff had not said anything. She blushed and changed the color of her pubic hair to auburn.

"Wow, I made a Dream Girl blush! That does it! I am changing your name again! From now ‘till dawn, you shall be known as Truly Auburn."

She smiled. "I am indeed Truly Auburn." Without saying anything, Truly Auburn also changed the hair under her armpits, just in case.

"Dissolve my clothes and come to me, beautiful." He said. Truly Auburn floated toward him. Their two naked bodies met in mid-air and they kissed.

"Flip on your back and spread your legs," Jeff said. She did so. "Now move me until my mouth touches your loveliness." She did so.

"Now give me a 20-cm tongue," he said. She did so. In real life, he would have choked on his own tongue, but this was The Dream. Jeff made Truly Auburn a very happy woman. As his tongue stroked her from the inside, his hands reached around behind her (they were still in mid-air) and massaged her nipples.

"Right there! Right there!" She cried out. He continued doing the same things at the same pace. Finally, she arched her back, flung her head from side to side, and saw a million stars explode.

"Oh Jeff," she panted as she reached down and played with his hair, "are you sure you don’t want to be Lord Conqueror of the Galaxy?"

"Positive. Just Jeff is fine. But our night is not over. Away! Let us fly to The Mating Valley!"

Lorna did not know the Mating Valley fantasy. She rooted around Jeff’s Dream Factory and soon found it.

The two, still naked, flew arm in arm across forests, meadows, and fields of flowers. Soon they were over The Mating Valley, where several herds of unicorns met as the males were rutting and the females were in heat. The aroma of sexual arousal was thick in the air.

GodessTessa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GodessTessa

Jeff and Truly Auburn found a place in the soft grass among the flowers. Around them, unicorns had paired off; some were checking each other’s potential, some were actively flirting, and some pairs had already started to mate.

Jeff and Truly Auburn stood on the grass, facing each other.

"Stroke me," he said. "Let’s try to be part of The Main Event." She held his cock and gently moved her hand. She was a bit curious; when she explored his Dream Factory, she found something called "The Main Event", but she wondered what it was.

They lay down in the grass. He entered her smoothly, for by now she was very wet. Finally, he was all in, even the 5 extra centimeters she gave him.

"Now it’s my show, Jeff. You don’t have to pump. Just lie there and let me take care of you," Truly Auburn told him. Part of her vagina narrowed; it moved up and down his shaft.  He was in exquisite agony when she decided to make him cum. Her vagina teased along the underside of his member and ultimately reached the head. He could have sworn he heard the words “I like you" come from her thighs.

Suddenly their world exploded. The orgasms of a thousand unicorns rocked the herds. They rocked the two lovers. Stars played tag in the sky. The sun shone a hundred different colors. Lightning struck. Flowers bloomed and sang. At the end of it all, pastel red curtains of the northern lights surrounded the valley.

Then everyone, human and fairytale, was exhausted. Ecstatically happy, but exhausted.

A Main Event, indeed, she thought, I’ve got to hug a unicorn. Or five.

"Like that?" Jeff asked.

‘Oh, yeah, that was great." Truly Auburn replied. Here is a man with imagination, she thought. "Lights to brighten the darkness of the world," she said aloud.

"The world’s not a bad place," Jeff said, "There are the bad spots, sure, but there are plenty of not-bad places to go." He smiled. "You just have to know where to look." He kissed her on the cheek. She blushed again."Two blushes in one dream! That settles it," Jeff said, "I must be some kind of stud." He kept smiling.

Truly Auburn laughed, leaned over, and touched his upper arm.

She looked at him.  He was surprised at something.

"Am I supposed to see this?" He asked. Confused, she looked at her hands.

She was Lorna! She had relaxed and let her guard down! She summoned a virtual mirror and saw her reflection. "Oh, this is terrible," she cried out.

"What? You look fine." Jeff said.

“No! We are hunted! No man can know what a Dream Girl really looks like."

"You are safe here," Jeff said.

Lorna gave herself 110 cm breasts with F-cups. She was determined. "You can have all this, and more. Just keep your mouth shut."

"What? No!"

She gave Jeff the same 40-cm penis as she gave Zander. "Lots more where that came from, mister. And I can give you four more hours. Just keep quiet."

"Oh, for Pete’s sake," Jeff said. "Put me back and wake me up. Fallacy!" Fallacy was the station’s safety word, just in case a customer wanted out early.

Lorna was crestfallen. "Fallacy!" She called out sadly, which signaled the station staff to revive the customer. Fortunately, the revival effort required only smelling salts.

When Jeff awoke, he looked around. Lorna had already left the dreamroom. She was in the station office, crying as she told the station manager what had happened. As it turned out, inadvertent self-disclosure became more likely the longer a Dream Girl worked, and Lorna had been at the station for a while. The hitch was that now she had to take care of the problem herself; there was a man who knew what she looked like.

Still shaken, she went to the cafeteria for breakfast. While she was looking at the Pacific Ocean, she could see the first passenger flight leave the station. The flight probably carried Jeff. Lorna sighed.

Maybe space is a fence. Maybe it is a prison wall, Lorna thought. She had breakfast and some strong coffee and returned to work.

As part of her mental recuperation, Lorna was put on booster duty for two weeks. Sometimes older Dream Girls began to lose their dream skills and needed a little help from the younger crew. At age sixty-two, Bunny was one of these. "I can only do 97 cm boobs," she joked. Lorna hugged her, put her hands on Bunny’s forehead, and hugged her again. After the recharge, Bunny went on to make a long string of customers happy, complete with standard-issue boobs.

It was another three weeks before Lorna could summon the courage to take the shuttle to the Earth’s surface. She spent the entire time looking this way and that for Jeff, who was nowhere to be seen. Lorna did a little shopping, threw up in the women’s room, and returned to the station within the same Earth day.

Truth be known, Lorna had two reasons to look for Jeff. One reason was, indeed, that she might have been in danger; she knew him from only the one meeting, and he might have told his friends by now.

But the other reason was that she got to like the guy. After all this time, she finally found herself someone who had a sense of humor, an imagination, a respect for her safety, and further was satisfied with who he was and with the world around him. I am searching for a guy who might be looking to hurt me, she thought, and this is the guy I want to love. And this is real life? Maybe I should stay in the dreams.

When Lorna was back at the station, weeks passed with one routine dream after the other. There were piles and piles of 98-cm breasts and DD-cups. This is getting really, really, old, Lorna thought.

Then one day her day’s customer list came through and it included Zander. "Zander! Zander? Who? How? What’s going on?" She said out loud. In moments she was in the station manager’s office, jumping on her desk.

The manager was apologetic and helpless. "Lorna, it’s under a court order. It came in last night. The Subregional Attorney is not prosecuting."

"What? Why not? The Dream Girl usually gets a protective order against this stuff."

"I was on the phone with the attorney’s office this morning. Zander made an appointment with Dream Station 4. Number 4 will take anybody. So, Zander discloses half his legal problems.

"So Gloria over at Four gives him a good dream. Zander minds his manners. Then Zander discloses the other half of his legal problems to the station manager. Number 4 doesn’t want the problems and they cut a deal. The station manager of Four writes the Sub Attorney that everything went okay and that Zander is a changed man.

"So the Sub Attorney says Zander’s fine, he’s learned his lesson, so there will be no prosecution. Honey, I’m really sorry, but my hands are tied. I have no legal way to keep Zander out."

"Oh, brother." Said Lorna, holding her head in her hand. "Now what?"

Lorna’s mind went blank. She spent the day bumping into walls and falling out of windows, or so it seemed. Finally, as the time approached for Zander’s appointment, her mind began to focus on the problem at hand.

The time arrived. After passing through the dreamlock, she took a look at herself in a virtual mirror. She was gorgeous. Her face was probably a combination of women who Zander had seen on television. Her torso had 98 cm breasts (of course) with DD cups (of course). She figured that virtual Lorna was about ten centimeters taller than her real-life self.

"One hot beautiful babe," she said aloud.

"Hi, beautiful," Zander said from inside the dreamroom, “Nothing for you to worry about today. No beating on the guards, and I promise to leave all the doors in one piece."

Lorna said nothing. She slinked toward him silently, making sure that her body said I fuck. She reached out with both hands for his head. He closed his eyes and puckered up.

Then she pressed her forehead to his. "I give it to you!" she yelled, "I give it completely to you!"

Zander grimaced. He held his head and thrust it backward. "Oh, ow! What was that?"

Again Lorna grabbed his head and shouted, "My gift is yours! Yours!" She released him.

He opened his eyes, wide. "What? Where am I?"

"Zander McElroy, you are now a Dream Boy."

"Huh? There’s no such thing as a Dream Boy. I got gay friends. They asked and they were told no."

"No male is born with dream skills, but some females are. It turns out that women can transfer their dream skills to men. It’s just that no one ever thought to try that. But I just did. And it worked!"

"Put me back!"

"Zander, you now have the power to make women happy and satisfied, and for the rest of your life. You will live in a perfect world. Women will come to you with their fantasies, and you can fulfill them all. You will have beautiful women forever," Lorna said.

"And 98 cm boobs. That, too?"

"Uh, yeah," she replied. She couldn’t think why any woman would want that, but "Uh, yeah" was an honest answer.

"Give me a minute. This is all new. So I control the dream, now, right?"

"Yeah."

"Last time I swore I wasn’t finished, but now I’m going to finish the job. Show me exactly what you look like," Zander said.

"Zander!" She cried out.

"You’ll be my first one. Give me another minute to get used to changing people."

“Zander, no!" Lorna had transferred her dream skills, and he realized she had paid the price.

"Nobody but nobody walks away from Zander McElroy. You can try, sweetie, but you will be looking over your shoulder for the rest of your life. Okay, let’s see the real you." Zander’s fantasy of Lorna melted away.  She just stood there, angry. "Alright," he said, "Not good, not bad. Maybe a little older than I would like. You can go now. But keep a watch on who is behind you.

And thanks for the permanent ticket to paradise."

"Bastard!" she said. He smiled. She smiled to herself.

Lorna turned and walked through the dreamlock door. After the door closed, Lorna took off the bodymask. A younger woman emerged. Look all you want, Mister Major, she thought to herself, but you’ll never find me. I might be a bit careless, but I’m not crazy and I’m not stupid. The fantasies of a million women are going to keep you very, very busy for the rest of your life. And you’re going to forget all about me.

She returned the bodymask to the dream station office and had her exit interview. Then she walked to the spaceport and took a deep breath. She was breathing the endlessly-filtered air of the station; still, it smelled like mountain air on Earth. And she had a one-way ticket to Earth.

She wanted Jeff. It had been over six months since her inadvertent self-disclosure. If the Hunt was ever going to happen, it would have started by now. She sighed.

She arrived at the spaceport ticket window and checked in.

"Lorna! It’s been six months," she heard a familiar voice say, "I was hoping to see you again." She turned, and there was Jeff.

"I’ve spent all this time designing another fantasy. I just know you’ll love it." He paused, looked at the same woman who appeared to him earlier and realized what must have happened. "You’re not a dream girl, are you?"

"No, Jeff, I’m not. But I am a lover, and I love you. Remember, you’re Jeff, Lord Conqueror of Me."

"But Lorna, we’ll never be in a dream again," Jeff said.

She smiled. "It’s Lisbeth. Lorna’s gone forever," she said. She kissed him on the cheek. "As for dreaming, that’s gone, too.

"So I guess I’ll just have to fuck you for real."

Published 
Written by Charlotte_Owen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments