Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Eternal Sex

"This is the modern-day version of Sodom and Gomorrah."

8
3 Comments 3
4.0k Views 4.0k
2.1k words 2.1k words

The unseen barrier that separates the living from the dead is deteriorating. Evil is walking amongst the human race.

The preacher in the small country church that's pounding on the Bible on Sunday morning is feeding the host incubus and succubus that's living inside of him. Every night the twins are filling his dreams with lustful, wanting desires, torturing his soul with heated cravings. Every night he's transported into his deepest, darkest, sexual fantasy he's ever thought about but never dared to experience in real life. He's yearning to be double infiltrated by a man and woman at the same time.

The dreams are always so vivid for him. He's naked and kneeling on the church floor in front of his pulpit.
A gorgeous blonde, the succubus, is walking towards him, she is wearing a huge 9-inch strap-on cock. Her lips are painted with bright, glossy lipstick. Her breasts are perfect, huge mounds, with engorged erect nipples. She's walking in slow motion, the strap-on cock wiggling with each hip sway.

She's not alone, she’s holding hands with a man. The man looks to be her twin in masculine form and his cock is huge and thick. The preacher begins to drool, saliva trailing down his naked chest.

The gorgeous woman stops in front of the preacher. Her perfectly trimmed mound inches from his face, he can smell her. She's smiling down at him and then she's pushing the strap-on cock down his throat. She's making the preacher suck the huge strap-on cock by ramming it down his throat and stretching his mouth and throat wider and wider. She yanks his head away from the cock and kisses his mouth, smearing his lips with her bright red lipstick.

The preacher is begging for release. He's thrashing on the bed and sweat is pouring from his body, but the devil's spawns have him tightly in their evil entanglement.

The male twin walks behind the preacher with his cock swinging with each step. The incubus bends to his knees and he slaps the preacher hard on his ass. He reaches under him, squeezing his balls, then he begins stroking the preacher's cock. The preacher is stroking his cock as he sleeps with long strokes, faster and faster.

The incubus grabs his massive cock and pulls the preacher's ass cheeks apart with the other hand. He begins pushing his 12-inch-thick cock into the preacher's virgin ass. The preacher is moaning in his sleep as he continues stroking his cock at a faster pace now. Each thrust into his ass is in perfect unison with his hand job.

The preacher then feels his ass being stretched even more as the succubus slides underneath him, shoving the strap-on deep inside his anal hole. Two cocks jabbing him, ripping him apart both spiritually and physically.

The incubus grabs him by the throat, squeezing and choking nearly all of the air from his lungs, before releasing him. Then the preacher feels the sperm of the incubus simmering inside his ass. Scorching hot sperm, born from the fires of hell searing his soul from the inside out.

The preacher shoots his thick load of cum all over the bed and himself as he remains sleeping. The twins of hell are laughing at their accomplishments.

The next morning the preacher woke up to find cum soaked sheets and a throbbing asshole. He doesn’t understand what's happening to him for years to come. 

He will feel the heavy burden of guilt, which he will conceal by preaching to the church followers the sins of the flesh and same-sex partners. He will marry but never feel satisfied. He will make others miserable but in the eye of the church, he is the chosen one. He will beat his wife behind closed doors as his soul has been claimed by the twins. 

At the moment of his death, his soul is going to hell. His soul will be eternally sexually tortured by the very demons he's dreamt of for over 60 years.

There are many theories and speculation about the sex demons called the incubus and the succubus with most dating back thousands and thousands of years. According to Wikipedia, an incubus is a demon in male form who, according to mythological and legendary traditions, lies upon sleeping women to engage in sexual activity with them. Its female counterpart is a succubus.

Salacious tales of incubi and succubi have been told for many centuries in traditional societies. Some traditions hold that repeated sexual activity with an incubus or succubus may result in the deterioration of health, and impaired mental state, or even death. 

What Wikipedia doesn't understand is that they steal the soul of their hosts and upon their death, the soul is sent to feed the hounds of hell.

The twins were born from hell and raised by Satan himself. The sole purpose of their very existence is to feed the fires of hell with souls. Souls that are stolen from humans when they're dreaming of sex.

But, what happens if an Archangel steps in at the last minute and rescues a soul? What happens to the twins? Are they extinguished? No, they're not, they are sent into the human world. They are no longer the chosen favorites as they are now outcasts, forced now to hide their true identities while they are being hunted down by the Guardians of Light. 

The twins must survive long enough to win back the favor of Satan. If they are captured by the Guardians of Light they will be exterminated permanently. However, the only way to win back the favor of the Dark One is by sexually using a fragile human until the person is so consumed by sex that they become sex junkies and they start infecting others. 

Soon, with any luck, the whole town will be crawling with damaged souls waiting to serve the Dark One. David and Carol, the incubus and succubus, are released in a small town in Jasper, Wyoming. 

A Greyhound bus is making dust clouds as it's making its way to the bus stop. Two of the bus’s occupants seem strangely out of place to the other bus riders. The woman is very tall with flowing blonde hair and a toned athletic build. The man with her looks to be her twin. He's tall with short blond hair and a military presence about him. His eyes are always darting back and forth.

Cassettetape
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Cassettetape

The brakes on the bus make a screeching sound as it slowly comes to a stop. The man and woman make their way down the aisle of the bus with all eyes following them.

“I hate being trapped in this pathetic body and that I'm given the name of Carol!”

“Shut up Carol, look at my body. I’m so scrawny and ugly. To top it off, as if this isn't punishment enough, I'm cursed with the name David!”

“You got us into this mess David, not me! I told you to stop going back to that woman, but no, you couldn't resist her.”

“I enjoyed playing with her in her dreams. Her reactions to my touch and the way she orgasmed kept me wanting her, I must admit.”

“But, you didn't finish the job and her father became suspicious of her behavior. Because of his high standing, with you know who, he sent in the Archangel to banish us from her.”

“Yes, I know, it’s all my fault. So, all we can do now, my sister, is work to regain the Master's favor, so we can return to being our true selves, sex demons.”

Carol is looking around taking in the small town. She says, “Of all the places in the world, we end up in this shit hole. Why did you pick this place, David?”

“This is the modern-day version of Sodom and Gomorrah. We should be able to meet our quotas pretty quickly.”

“Oh, I loved that place! We wreaked havoc there!”

“Yes, we did sister, all of those souls are feeding the fires of hell for all eternity.”

A flashing diner sign draws the attention of the twins. Carol motions towards the dinner and says, “Let’s start at the diner. There’s always sex starved truckers, and lonely housewives, hanging out in places like that.”

“Let’s go, but sister of mine, we must be on alert as we are being hunted,” David said.

The diner is the typical greasy spoon. Blue vinyl booths faded by the sun with one waitress who is busy fetching food and cleaning tables. There is a cook wearing a grease-stained apron who’s barking orders out.

Sitting alone, in a booth, is Carmen. The twins lock on her, reading her thoughts, and scanning her memories.

Carmen is a simple woman, with simple desires and hopeful dreams. She wants a small farm, with lots of animals, a husband that loves her, and children, but that’s not what her reality is. She has a husband that's a drunk and beats her and he is sleeping with any woman that will let him. She’s always giving Scott, her husband, the benefit of the doubt and she knows either Scott is going to kill her one day or someone’s husband is going to kill Scott, for sleeping with his wife.

The twins lock eyes with each other and without speaking out loud decide Scott is going to be the first casualty, with many more to follow.

Meanwhile, Scott is drinking whiskey at the “Pretty Kitty” all-naked strip club. He’s lusting after a barely legal young woman as she’s grinding up and down the pole in the center of the room. Her long tanned legs, perfect breasts with high perky nipples, and a tight little ass are what Scott’s lusting over.

Scott’s cock is uncomfortably hard and he motions for a lap dance, paying the young woman with the grocery money he had promised to leave at home this morning but didn’t.

The twins walk into the strip club casually watching as Scott follows the woman into the back private rooms. Silently they follow blending into the darkness unseen by anyone.

Scott is lead to a small room, with a plush small chair and a tiny light that hardly gives any light at all. He sits in the chair as the young woman begins her dance. Slowly, she begins stripping off her sequined bra causing her huge voluptuous breasts to dangle in his face as she’s pinching and pulling her nipples only centimeters from Scott's lips. She then pulls down her skimpy shorts letting them slide to the floor. 

Her perfectly naked pussy is teasing Scott as he watches as she slips a finger inside herself and brings it out dripping in wetness. She takes Scott's hands placing them on her boobs ad she’s moaning so loud. Pushing her fingers in deeper, Scott can't take his eyes off of her. Just as she's going to cum the twins slip inside Scott's mind.

They make his senses hypersensitive and he can taste her pussy without touching her. He's feeling her fingers inside her cunt as he’s fucking her without moving. He reaches down pulling his cock out. He's stocking his cock but, in his mind, he's fucking the lap dancer, crushing her pelvis with deep bone braking thrusts. He's sweating, yanking on his cock over and over until his seed is spewing hot against her face. He passes out as the dancer climbs down, leaving Scott alone.

The twins enter the room and they are whispering to each other. “We need to imprint him so he can infect the others, David.”

“You should do it, Carol, men always follow you.”

Since Scott is passed out in the chair, Carol slips into his subconscious mind, setting landmines. Whispering that he needs more sex, he's a man entitled to fuck whoever he wants. He needs to eat pussy or he's going to go crazy. Sex, sex, all day all night, until he's dead.

“Hey, buddy, wake up!” Scott is shaken awake two hours later. “You alright pal?” the bouncer asks with concern in his voice.

“Ya, ya, I'm fine. Where's the girl I paid for? I want my lap dance!”

“You had it two hours ago and now it's time to go home," the bouncer says more sternly.

“Fuck you, I will pay for another one,” he says as he reaches into his hands pocket, no money. “Fine, I need a real woman with bigger tits.”

Scott stumbles out the club's back door into the alley. He's now infected, so every person he has sex with will be infected and that person will infect the next person they fuck, until everyone in the town is dead.

Published 
Written by Intheshadow
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments