Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fantasy Come True

"Leyla moaned out as the beautiful Monica took her dick into her mouth"

6
0 Comments 0
2.3k Views 2.3k
923 words 923 words

Leyla was a Turkish woman in her late twenties. She came from a small village on the outskirts of Istanbul and had three brothers and watched as they grew up. She wanted to be like them, strong, and wear trousers with her hair cut short but her mother made her wear dresses that she'd made from an old rag when she was just a child. 

As Leyla started puberty, she'd strap down her growing bosoms with a bandage and stuff a pair of socks down her knickers, and pretended she had a boys' penis. But she was struck by her mother when she was caught.

 

Now, Leyla was living in an apartment in Istanbul and had a part-time job in an apartment store owned by this stunning woman named Monica Ling with long black hair, a curvaceous figure, and huge breasts. Leyla fancied her, even though the woman was in her late fifties. She'd get wet at the thought of her. 

Leyla knew she was attracted to her boss the first day she started, six months before. She'd only been given a dashing smile by her and that made her pussy become aroused. She'd sometimes fantasise what it would be like as a man to be able to hold her boss in their arms and touch her gorgeous body and make love to her. She even did that one day at work.

Before she knew what she was doing, Leyla's left hand ran up her legs to her throbbing pussy thinking of her boss's big breasts and began rubbing it up and down on her black knickers as she watched Monica in her office across from her. Leyla stifled a moan of pleasure and imagined having a dick and balls and be able to make love to her boss. 

Suddenly, the phone on her desk began to ring, startling her. 

Leyla picked the phone up. "Yes, Miss Ling?" she asked. 

"Leyla, come to my office," Monica said sharply. 

"Yes, mam," she replied. 

She placed the receiver back down and stood up, straightening her skirt. Leyla walked over to her boss's office and knocked on the door. 

"Come in." 

Leyla walked in and closed the door. 

Monica Ling looked up from her computer and motioned for her to sit in the chair beside her desk.

She gulped as she walked over and sat down. Her green eyes lingered down to her boss's huge chest and a stirring of arousal began. As she gawped stupidly at them, the more the arousal grew to make something grow and drop down in her knickers. 

What the fuck was that? Leyla thought, panicking. 

"Now, Leyla, I just like to congratulate you on what marvellous work you've been doing," Monica said, smiling, placing a hand on her knee. 

Something grew bigger inside Leyla's knickers straining the material. 

AriLove
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AriLove

"Thank you, Miss Ling," Leyla replied, feeling hot and flustered. 

"My pleasure, darling," Monica leaned forward and kissed her on the lips. 

Leyla felt pain now as arousal got stronger. She stood up and there was a loud shock from her boss. 

"Leyla! What is that?"

She glanced down and her eyes grew wide with shock as something was poking upwards through her skirt like a rocket. "If you excuse me, Miss Ling." Leyla hurried out the door and down to the ladies' toilets and rushed into a cubicle locking the door.

What the hell? 

Leyla pulled her skirt up and gasped loudly at seeing a man's cock standing upwards like a rocket through her knickers. She pulled them down and gasped when she realised she had balls as well. She touched the tip of it and it made her body tremble with pleasure. She sat down on the toilet and began to imagine her boss's perfect big tits and her right hand began to use her new toy.

Oh, it felt good in between her fingers. Leyla moved her hand up and down on it faster and her breathing increased.

The door to the toilets opened and a pair of heels could be heard.

"Leyla, it's Monica. I was worried about you. Are you alright sweetie?"

Leyla's hand couldn't stop moving up and down on her new dick and her breathing grew heavier and heavier until she cried out and her body convulsed on the toilet seat as her first ejaculation spurted out all over her hand.

"Open the door, honey," Monica said. 

She quickly opened the door and heard the loud gasp of shock from her boss and then watched in shock and delight as Monica bent down to her knees and wrapped her lips around her new cock. 

Leyla closed her eyes and moaned softly with pleasure. Her breathing increased as her new balls were being massaged gently. Her pelvis began to move back and forth gently making them move back and forth. 

Monica stood back and unzipped her dress and it fell to the ground and then stepped out of her black knickers. She kissed Leyla hard and she kissed back. She gasped with pleasure once she felt her female employee's dick inside her pussy. She wrapped her legs around Leyla's waist as they fucked against the wall of the cubicle. She moaned loudly.

"Make me come. I want you to make me cum!" 

Leyla moved faster and harder until her breathing increased. "Oh, god! I'm coming!" she cried. A few minutes later, her body convulsed as she orgasmed deep inside her boss. She breathed heavily. 

Fuck me, this dream REALLY did come true! Leyla thought with satisfaction.

Published 
Written by Passionlust
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors