Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Five Naked Guys, And Sally

"They gave her a massage."

9
1 Comment 1
1.4k Views 1.4k
1.5k words 1.5k words

Sally was really happy when five naked guys showed up at her front door.

"Hi, five guys," she said brightly.

"Hi, Sally," they said together.

They were ready to show her a good time. She was ready to have one.

The five were an anonymous bunch. The only man whose name she got to know was Fred. "The Fred" was more of a job title than a name. The Fred was the guy who was the master of ceremonies for the afternoon, and the job transferred from man to man with each woman. The Fred had arrived a bit early to prepare the scene.

The Fred and Sally went to Sally’s bedroom and he set up the massage table. He laid out the blindfold, set up the oil warmer, and added the oils. He laid a palo santo stick in a blue bowl and lit one end of the stick. Finally, the Fred started the music; in this case, the strings of a Japanese koto.

"Anything else?" the Fred asked.

"No, thank you," Sally said. "I just want to say that I am looking forward to this."

The Fred left and returned again later with the other four.

After some pleasantries, the five sat in a semicircle in the living room. Sally was at the center.

The presentation began. "Sally, the five are a safe place. We want you to relax and to enjoy. We are going to do our very best to make you a happy woman. To get clinical for a moment, we are all clean.

"And the safety word is simply, ‘stop’. We will never hurt you. But if something happens, there’s the word.

"Finally, is there anything that you especially like that you want from us today?"

Just fuck me six ways from Sunday, guys, she thought. "No, just your usual," she said quietly.

"We begin. Sally, you can see all of us. Show us all of you."

Sally, whose unwanted nickname in middle school had been "Chubby," was not happy. She thought seriously about screaming stop. Still, horny is horny. She removed her shoes and socks, her blouse and skirt, and finally her bra. She stood in her panties.

"All of me, guys?"

"All of wonderful you."

She removed her very sensible panties and revealed a generous bush of red hair.

"Whoa! We see redheads every day, but nothing like this! That’s gorgeous. Glad you didn’t shave."

"When I answered your ad, I wasn’t sure if you would take a woman who was a bit overweight," Sally said.

"Sally, you are the most beautiful woman in the world."

Sally blushed to her nipples. From that moment onward, she was indeed the most beautiful woman in the world. "Gentlemen, come to my bed," she said. Sally laid down on her stomach on the massage table. The Fred slipped on her blindfold. The aroma of the palo santo, usually used for enhancing and deepening meditation, filled the room. Sally breathed deeply.

The Fred signaled with two fingers and pointed toward Sally’s ear and neck, meaning that Man #2 was to whisper in her ear and kiss her neck. Similar signals guided the rest of the session.

He moved close to her ear and whispered. "Feel your music. We are about to play your body and your mind. Your body and your mind are the most exciting instruments in the universe. Relax and relax beneath our touch."

They began at her feet and hands. Two men began massaging the bottom of her feet and two massaged her fingers and palms. All fingers were soft from the oils. They soon began to stroke her legs and arms.

One kissed the back of her neck. The back massage began at her shoulders and worked down to her waist. She felt the warmth of well-oiled fingers and palms.

They turned her over. She smiled and sighed. A man kissed her.

"Well, you might have a little extra body fat, darling, but it’s well distributed. Those are gorgeous. Hmm…C cups?"

She smiled and nodded her head.

One man began to lick her left nipple, and another licked her right. Her torso arched. She reached around and stroked the hair of each man.

Men began to massage her calves. On her upper legs, the massage slowly and deliberately moved upward. Then abruptly the hand massage stopped.

A tongue caressed her vagina. Her torso arched again and her hands gripped the bedsheets. He gave his tongue a steady rhythm. She reached down and grabbed his hair.

KarinnaRaven
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KarinnaRaven

"Right there! Oh, right there!" She cried out. She endured the tongue for another hour (it seemed to her). All of a sudden the blindfold filled with the vision of fireworks. She grimaced and her head jerked back against the pillow. She felt like she had dived into a pool of pleasure; she looked like she had just been struck with a cat o’ nine tails.

"You okay?" The Fred asked.

"Oh, yeah," Sally panted.

"I’ve got to ask," said The Fred.

Still out of breath, she panted, "That was wonderful. And that was enough for me." The tongue, however, continued. "Oh, darling, you’ve done enough," she said, "Oh, my." She felt the tongue continue. "Oh…ah...oh. Right there. Right there!" She felt two other tongues massage her nipples. She grabbed the men’s hair. She became the center of pleasure in the universe. She shook her head from side to side and cried out.

Three tongues retreated. Two palms covered her breasts and gently fondled them. Sally felt her arms slowly turn into clouds and her body became jelly. She completely surrendered her defenses.

Out of the blue, Sally wondered if her mother had ever had an experience like this. There was always Dad, but Mom was single for a few years into adulthood. And, with now Dad gone for a few years, Mom was a widow, and single again.

Two hands stroked her face, first her forehead, then her temples, then her cheeks. He kissed her.

"I want you, Sally. I want you now," he whispered into her ear. "I am wearing a condom." She felt the lambskin stretch over his ample cock. He said, "Spread your wonderful legs and lift them for me." She did so.

Sally was very wet, and his cock slid into her easily. Once he was completely inside her, she locked her legs behind his back. They kissed as he began to pump. After a short while, he had his orgasm. He continued to stroke her insides. Gradually a warmth welled up inside her. If she could have seen it, the feeling would have been a brilliant red.  If she could have felt it, it would have been warm to the touch. Gradually her pressure built.

She felt an explosion inside her head. A rainbow made a tidal wave of stars that broke inside her blindfold. Then came the second wave, then a third. On the fourth wave, or fifth, or whatever it was, she felt as if she left her body for a few moments. Sally smiled as she watched her own orgasm.

They were finished, but she had a bit more to enjoy. "Stay with me a while," she said, and crossed her legs more tightly behind his back.

What they all finished, it was back to real life.

"Well, I am a satisfied woman," she said. Then she sighed. "Here goes. What do I owe you guys?"

"Sally, you must spread this love. Every person in the world should feel as good as you do now. Spread the love. Working toward this goal will open you to everyone in the world, and everyone to you. Can you do that?"

"Yes, I can," Sally said.

"Then you will have paid us a dozen times over."

Four naked men left. The Fred stayed behind to disassemble the massage table. Then he left. The palo santo stick still burned, and its aroma preserved the good memory of all that had just happened.  The koto music played on and preserved the feeling of peace.

Sally phoned her mother and told her about the experience that Sally had just had. "You can do this, too, Mom."

"Well, dear, it used to be that we ordered six naked guys. I did that four times.  I was a very happy young lady.

"On the fifth order, only one man showed up.

"What’s this?" I said.

"Let me give it a try," this handsome man said.

"His try was marvelous. Later, he removed my blindfold. I removed his condom, and away we went."

"But Mom, how did that spread the love?"

"Because you arrived nine months later, darling. The love was you."

Sally did not want a child just yet. But she smiled and phoned the five naked guys for round two.

Published 
Written by Charlotte_Owen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments