Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Gulf City Black and Blue

"A fantasy story set in a Cyberpunk world, may expand if someone likes it! Cyberpunk is my favorite branch of Sci-fi."

7
4 Comments 4
751 Views 751
4.0k words 4.0k words
Competition Entry: Punked

Author's Notes

"First entry in a competition. Thrilled if anyone likes it, let alone if I place. I might create sequels to it after the competition, it was fun to write and interests me."

It is the year 2069, and if the Military doesn’t control it, the Mega Corporations do. Average people scrape by in the meat grinder of power struggles. People are treated like commodities by those in power. The last half of the century has been rough on the planet. Worsening natural disasters and drought have wreaked havoc on mankind and their cities. A third world war has come and gone. National borders have expanded while others shrink. Technology has boomed and advanced. Artificial intelligence is so commonplace it is part of everyday life. Robotics has reached new heights.

A war between the United States and Mexico, which had been completely taken over by the cartels, ended with concessions of land to the United States in 2040. The Mexican states of Nuevo Leon and Tamaulipas were now a United States territory called simply: “Gulf State,” and a new city broke ground on the border of Texas along the Gulf of Mexico sea.

Drought and the resulting famine made the Dust Bowl of the United States and much of the inner portion of the country uninhabitable. Over the course of two decades, people flocked to Gulf City. It was the fastest-growing metropolis in the world. Parts of it are a beacon of prosperity and technological advancement... if you are privileged enough. Other parts of Gulf City are rampant with violence and crime. Gangs fight over the scraps of the modern world. This is where our story takes place, in the neon lights of the future, things that seemed like science fiction just a few decades ago, have become commonplace.

**********************************

Taz sat in a velvet booth in the strip club’s VIP. Music thumped away in the neon-lit room, the driving bass more felt in his chest than heard. The air was smokey. A hand appeared on the other side of a curtain and tugged it aside. The face of a beautiful woman with Asian features poked her head through and peered at him. He nodded at her and she stepped in.

She turned around, showcasing her body for him. Her hair was long and bright blue. Tattoos streaked across her sides, feathers, and vines. Her face was also adorned with a tattoo of a vine, with little flowers blossoming on her cheek. She wore a neon purple bra and pantie set, patterned with a white leopard print that shined under the soft blue light. The heels she wore were extremely high, and she glided on them with expertise.

Taz had his hair cut in an undercut. He wore a nice dress shirt sans tie, which was tucked into some black slacks. His synthetic hands rested on his thighs.

Taz rolled his wrist over, using his fingers to manipulate a watch-like gadget to transfer credits to the captivating dancer before him. She stopped for a moment, her irises blinked blue with light as the signal transmitted, invisible to the naked eye. They remained lit up as she smiled at him.

She sauntered over to a pole on a low stage within the room, which glowed from LED tiles. A laser light show from the ceiling started up around them as she lifted herself up the pole and wrapped her legs around it in time with the music. Lithe, like a cat she spun around in front of him on the pole, arching her back. Taz watched on from his seat as she dipped and danced along the pole, seducing him. He adjusted his slacks as she inverted herself, her hair falling down toward the stage. The music stirred feelings of lust and wonder in him while she put him in a trance with her exotic movements.

She set her feet on the stage, letting her body fall toward him, as far as her arm would let her lean while she held onto the pole. She blew him a kiss in the dim light.

Stepping off of the stage with a confident swagger of her hips before turning around,  she slowly lowered her gyrating ass onto his lap. He could feel an erection press into her flesh as she ground against him with sensual precision. Her perfume intoxicated him as her body rubbed against his.

She slowly pulled her bra straps down, teasing him as she leaned back against his chest, rolling her head against his face, he could smell her poisonous shampoo. He cupped his hands over her breasts as he let out a sigh. He could feel a chill in the back of his arms and neck as he became fully enchanted by her.

Still seated on his lap, she spun herself around, using her hands to support her. Swaying her head to the music, she lifted a leg over his head and onto his shoulder, slowly and erotically, before the other landed against his neck. She made eye contact with him and thrust her hips up, her thighs rubbing his neck. She pulled his head back, teasing his chin with her crotch to the rhythm of the music.

She crawled down from his lap and between his knees, lowering her face to his crotch, sliding her cheek against the bulge in his pants. Her hands teased his thighs as she looked at him seductively, the electric blue light of her irises burning into his soul.

She unbuckled his pants, pulling at the zipper. She licked her lips, getting ready to pull his cock out to suck it. He could feel the tension from the teasing within his swelling member, watching her exotic lips hover over his lap as she began to open his fly.

Suddenly she froze, her eyes rapidly blinking. Static filled Taz’s vision and there was a loud squeal in his ears as he was jolted from the strip club.

He blinked his eyes as he came to reality in his cluttered apartment. A heavily tattooed Japanese man in a white button-up shirt, his sleeves rolled up, was holding the plug that had been jacked into the port below his ear. Taz looked around and saw another man in a suit with his arms crossed at the door to his unit.

“What the fuck Tatsu?” Taz sat up. “You know it’s not good to do that,” he rubbed the port at the side of his neck with his synthetic arm.

“You’ll be fine. We need you to do another job,” Tatsu said coldly as he lit up a cigarette.

Taz picked up a pack of cigarettes from the coffee table and pulled one out to light it, taking a drag before answering.

“Nah, I’m done working for the Yakuza.”

Tatsu looked back at him, unfazed, “Last time was a mess, and I’m sorry about that,” he said as he sat in the chair across from Taz.

“A mess? You set me up, you son of a bitch!” Taz almost jumped out of his seat.

“We’ll pay you nine million z-taps,” Tatsu didn’t react to Taz’s anger. “On top of that, you can stay a weekend at Black Blossom.”

Handing Taz a dossier, he gave him a moment to look it over. “If you pull this off, I’m sure I can find out what happened to your sister.”

“Are you gonna dangle that carrot in front of my face forever?” Taz blew cigarette smoke across the table in front of him. Energy drink cans, food wrappers, and beer bottles littered across the surface of the table so there was barely enough room for anything else.

“No. Not forever. Just today,” Tatsu took another drag of his cigarette and thumbed a small cylindrical object in his hand.

Taz mulled it over before answering, “Fine, but any fuckery like last time and I...”

Tatsu cut him off, “Don’t threaten me Taz. I’ve tolerated enough from you.”

Taz took another drag, submitting to the powerful man in front of him. He thought of how badly he needed the money as he thumbed the papers in his hand.

An hour later Taz was in the street, firing up his candy apple red, Mega Charger. Litter blew from the exhaust around the exterior of his car as he turned over the twenty-four-cylinder, fusion engine.

He had texted an old acquaintance, someone he knew could accomplish the hacking he needed to get done. He drove through the bustling city, toward the Kitsune club. It was late evening now and the neon city lights raced by as he traversed the sprawling urban landscape. Towering skyscrapers blotted out the horizon, lit up specularly, like monoliths to the gods of greed. People bustling about were going by their lowly lives.

Gulf City was the new melting pot. Heavily influenced by both North American, Latin American, and Caribbean cultures, many Asian people also found a home. Nearly any food was available, and the music scene was diverse.

A police drone clocked his car as he exceeded the speed limit by a wide margin. The drone shined a red and blue light over the hood of the car to signal a traffic stop, mostly done by robots this far from downtown.

Taz took notice, then pressed the accelerator, his engine roaring to new heights. He could feel the rumble beneath him as the powerful engine went into overdrive. The drone tried to keep up, but soon disappeared in the rearview behind him as he barrelled down the road in a bullet train of machinery.

When he entered the club it was bathed in blue and pink lighting. Music emanated from the speakers as all kinds of freaks filled the bar. Mowhawks, leather jackets, LED lights, and metal studs adorned the patrons. A hostess with pink pigtails and a vinyl white maid’s outfit with pearlescent stockings and platform heels greeted him.

“Welcome to The Kitsune Club!” she looked upon him and seemed to undress him with her eyes.

“Is Saxxy here?” he asked her, trying not to yell over the music.

“She’s in the Karaoke room,” the hostess pointed toward the rear of the club.

Taz made his way back through the crowd of people dancing away from the pain of life, toward the private rooms in the back. A security guard stood in front of a door, he recognized Taz and let him in, the door slid open as he approached.

As Taz walked in, he found Saxxy on a couch with a guy sitting next to her. She was dressed in a black shirt with fishnet sleeves and a shiny pink mini-skirt with combat boots. Her blond hair was pulled back slightly by a glowing pink headband. She rested her foot on the edge of a coffee table where a bottle of liquor sat. The guy next to her had his hand under her skirt.

Across from them was a large tv monitor playing music videos, the songs playing tunes from a sound system within the room. The lighting was dynamic, it changed depending on the music.

“Uh, sorry, I can come back,” Taz threw his hand up, “but I do need to talk to you urgently.”

Saxxy wasn’t disturbed. “Hey, Taz. What’s up?” she asked. The guy next to her stopped what he was doing, but remained relaxed. It was difficult to hear her over the music.

Taz tapped his ear, motioning for Saxxy to make a connection via a psysonic call. Saxxy’s eyes blinked yellow then lit up solid, lighting up her cheeks softly in the dim light of the room. Her lips didn’t move but he could hear her. They were speaking in private through a wireless link.

“Must be important,” she said.

The guy on the couch just sat there, unable to hear the dialogue between them. He puffed on a vapor stick and picked up his drink while Taz explained the job he was tasked to do.

AishaRichh
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AishaRichh

“Long story short,” Taz explained, “I need your help to bypass the police drones. I know you can hack them.”

“I can,” she replied, “but I was about to get laid,” her voice took a sudden seductive tone. “We still have some time, it’s a dangerous job, and I want to get fucked before taking a risk like that.”

Taz terminated the psysonic connection, Saxxy’s eyes blinked, then went dark.

“I’ll leave you to it then,” Taz said.

“No,” Saxxy said seductively, “help this idiot fuck me. Germ doesn’t mind.”

She turned to the guy on the couch and smiled jokingly. The guy didn’t seem offended by it, he started rubbing her thighs and kissed her.

Taz still had blue balls from his augmented-reality sex getting interrupted. He could see Saxxy’s point. He sat down on the sofa opposite the other guy, with Saxxy between them. He joined Germ in running his hand over her thigh and under her skirt.

Saxxy was kissing Germ while Taz ran his hand up her inner thigh until his middle and index fingers ran into the fabric of her panties. She moaned into the Germ’s mouth as Taz’s fingers brushed against her mound. Taz kissed her neck while he took his knuckles and rocked them back and forth over her panties against her pussy lips. Taz had always been curious about what Saxxy was like in her most primal.

Saxxy let out a breath and pushed herself off of the couch. Walking over to a carpeted Karaoke stage, she crawled up the step with an erotic grace onto all fours. Her proximity to the stage triggered a special lighting effect. She beckoned them toward her with a wave of her finger, then removed her shirt, tossing it to the floor. The light of the room gave her skin a unique glow to compliment her bright orange bra, embroidered and transparent. When she smiled, her teeth and eyes glowed brightly under the ultraviolet light.

Laser beams cut across the room and translucent holograms projected around the stage, their apparitions depicting exotic dancers in time with the driving music.

Taz followed Germ forward and passed through one of the projections as he approached the stage. Holograms of fireworks appeared over their heads as Saxxy unzipped Germ’s zipper, shimmying his pants down around his ankles. Taz could feel his dick twitch in his slacks as she started to suck his cock right in front of him.

Taz watched for a moment as she gobbled Germ’s dick. Germ looked upon her as she pursed her lips around his shaft. Taz stood next to her, unzipping his pants, wanting a turn. Saxxy turned to him, sticking her tongue out so Taz could see the piercing on her tongue glimmer under the club lights. Taz grabbed the back of her head, taking his cock in his other hand to drag his swollen member over her tongue.

She looked up at Taz with lust in her eyes, her tongue darting over the skin of his cock. It tickled him and cause him to twitch. She took Taz into her mouth, soon sucking him deep into her warm jaw. He moaned as he felt her roll her tongue around his hardening member.

Germ stepped over, gripping her hair in his hand, competing for her attention now. Taz glanced down, noticing Germ was pierced with several metal studs along his shaft. He thought, that must have hurt as he watched her tongue flicker along the metal pieces protruding from his skin. Germ pushed his dick into her lips and thrust his hips against her face.

Taz hiked Saxxy’s skirt up, exposing the panties matching her bra. He grew excited as she slurped and sucked Germ’s dick in front of him. He reached down between her legs and dragged his finger over her swollen lips, barely covered by the thong underwear. She was already damp from the attention.

Germ took a step back off of the stage and Saxxy leaned onto her hands and knees to suck him off as Taz slipped a finger into her gash. Track lights around the lip of the stage strobed as the next song came on. The holograms changed to ghostly sea creatures floating around them, hovering ethereally as they explored each other.

Taz could feel Saxxy’s pussy getting wet as he probed her. He watched as she sucked Germ off like a good girl. Germ was gripping her hair and thrusting into her mouth, his pierced cock on her tongue as he used her face like a fleshlight, bathed in the exotic light from the room.

Saxxy moaned loud as Taz found her G-spot. She sucked Germ with fervor as Taz fucked her with his finger, wiggling it deep inside her wet hole, causing her to become slick with cum.

Taz could no longer take it, he pressed his prick against her gushing slit. Saxxy moaned on Germ’s cock and spread her legs to take Taz as he split her labia from behind. Taz, entranced by the atmosphere, began thrusting into her, gripping her waist for balance as he kneeled behind her. Taz could feel the heat from her box, his body shuddered as his hard dick penetrated her soaking pussy.

Germ was intent on fucking Saxxy’s face as her body was thrust forward into him. He winced as her teeth scraped his shaft, catching one of his piercings as Taz pounded her from behind. Saxxy opened her mouth wider as she peered up at Germ, his dick now gone between her lips.

Taz took a handful of her hair as he watched her back arch, her body responding to his swollen cock scraping the walls inside her pussy. Germ relentlessly fucked her face as she began to scream around the dick in her mouth.

“That’s so good,” she moaned, her arms locking straight up, her hands gripping the carpet of the stage. Taz fucked her harder until she was close to climaxing.

“Come on my cock!” he said as his pelvis smacked against her.

“Oh God yes!” she screamed as she let go of Germ’s dick from her lips. She leaned forward completely and pressed her face into the carpet as Taz fucked her with violent thrusting.

Saxxy’s body rocked as she came hard, pleasure tickling the nerves in her thighs as she gushed hot liquid from her pussy over Taz’s cock. Germ watched as she flailed on the carpet, her fingernails disappearing into the strands.

“ Fuck... Fuck!” she screamed as she creamed down her legs.

Taz got up to pour himself a drink from the bottle on the coffee table as she came down from her orgasm. He poured two fingers into a glass and slammed it back, the alcohol adding to his euphoria. After spending a few moments with his drink, he turned around. Germ was spreading her legs in a missionary position, her panties had been pulled off.

Taz watched as Germ began fucking her. He thought to himself that she was quite attractive. He’d always known it, he just chose to be professional around her most of the time. Tonight he could confirm what he had always suspected about her being an absolute animal in bed.

Taz set his glass down and headed back to the stage as the lights flickered around the room. Saxxy was laying on her back with her skirt around her waist, Germ thrusting between her legs. She was gripping his hips as he drove into her, her nails tickling his skin. Her legs flailed in the air, still wearing the black combat boots as moans escaped her lips, just audible above the music.

Taz kneeled on the stage next to her face, tracing her jaw with his finger. As his thumb neared her lips, she sucked it and looked up at him. He grabbed the back of her head again as she sat up enough to take his cock into her mouth, swirling her tongue on the head, tasting her own pussy juice on his skin.

Taz let out a groan, it felt amazing. Saxxy looked at him, her eyes flashed yellow again. They remained lit as the stud in her tongue began to pulse in her wet mouth. He shuddered hard as the vibrations hit his flesh, causing intense pleasure to radiate through his body. He fucked her mouth, trying to control his breath to keep from coming.

The light projections changed as the song changed again, stars and planets surrounded them now. Germ had Saxxy’s boots resting on his shoulders as she gasped and moaned around Taz in her mouth. Her drool was dripping from the corner of her lips as pulsing vibrations from her tongue tickled Taz’s throbbing cock. Germ's pelvis was smacking against her flesh as he fucked her hard, causing her tits to sway in her bra against her chest.

“God yes!” she yelled, as Taz slipped out of her mouth. He quickly grabbed the back of her head and continued to fuck her face, staring into her glowing eyes as he tried to plunge his dick as far as he could. Saxxy came again, lost completely in ecstasy her body getting rocked between the two of them.

Germ fucked her with wild abandon as he neared climax. His face was contorted in animalistic pleasure as his body began to stiffen. Saxxy recognized his impending orgasm.

“Not inside me,” she whimpered as she bucked and wiggled.

Germ pulled out of her, barely in time as his dick spewed hot white semen from his cockhead across her thighs. He groaned as thick ropes launched against her inner thigh, over her mound, and across her tummy while his balls ejected everything they had onto her flesh. The mess of cum glowing brightly under the black light of the room.

Taz gripped Saxxy’s hair as he fucked her mouth, ready to come as well. He felt the pit of his stomach contract, preparing to blast cum deep within her mouth. She gripped the base of his shaft, tugging his skin against the hardened mass underneath, pressing her vibrating tongue against him in the vacuum of her mouth.

Taz cussed and moaned as he unloaded his full ballsack into the void. He felt his cock pushing out cum into her mouth over several contractions. She slurped it down her throat as it flooded over her tongue, sucking until the last drop evacuated his urethra, and he pulled out of her lips from the intensity.

Taz watched as her eyes flickered again, and the glowing yellow went away. He caught his breath as Germ began dressing. Saxxy grabbed Taz’s thigh as he panted, his endorphins flooding through his body, causing static in his vision as his brain reached its capacity to process stimuli.

Germ finished dressing, and left the Karaoke room. Saxxy sat up, looking at Taz for a moment before speaking.

“Thanks,” she said. “I needed to distract him long enough to hack his hydra node. That was the perfect distraction.”   

Taz began to put his clothes back on, “If that was work, I think I finally found a job I enjoy.”

Saxxy looked at him. She began pulling her clothes back on as well, pulling her panties back up her legs and fixing her skirt.

“I’m ready to help you,” she said resuming a business-like demeanor.

Taz checked his watch. “Meet me at the docks at 23:30.”

“I’ll be there,” she said.

Taz left to get in his car, he had a few preparations to make. As he closed the car door, he saw a notification in his vision.

“Your share for helping me,” as he was notified of a modest credit transfer to his bank account.

Published 
Written by Cactus469
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments