Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Here We Go Again...

"The internal desires of a tourmented mind."

25
8 Comments 8
713 Views 713
426 words 426 words

The erotic thrill you diffuse through my entire body is insatiable. The intense connection we share, the unexplainable chemistry ignites this alluring desire, all the way to my core.

"I long for you."

That is what you do to me. That is what your words command me to yearn for, to lust for. You are what I need to fill the void that has resulted from the lack of sensuality in my past. You are the air that fills my lungs, essential for my existence.

"I breathe for you."

You send the most spectacular wave of pleasure, the most addictive high, coursing through my icy veins whenever I hear your voice. You arouse me in ways that have awakened my carnal urges, the cravings that have been lying dormant in my soul, every single time we connect.

"I crave you."

You stir parts of me that have long been undisturbed, forgotten about, forever extinct... or so I thought.

Through just the selection of your vocabulary, the tone of your communication - I can taste your lips. I can physically feel the presence of your hands on my body... the overwhelming power you have cast over me.

"I want you."

You take me on a unique, erotic adventure every time we engage in one of these raw and passionate liaisons. The ones that leave me breathless. The ones that leave me hungry for more, desperate for you to lavish me with more of your persuasive attention.

"I must have you."

Your displays of affection and tenderness feed my malnourished soul and strengthen my inner spirit as you embrace my undesirable, less preferred qualities. You make me feel beautiful, wanted... desired. You make me feel whole.

"I need you."

The raw and brutal honesty we share. The safe space we have created with mutual trust and understanding. Our dungeon of desire, where anything can... and does happen. Nothing is off-topic or too taboo for us to explore together. I feel your desire for me.

"I adore you."

The way you make me question every previous encounter I have ever experienced. Are you the reason for my being here? Are you the one that has been hand-crafted, designed, and tailored to meet my specific requirements? That is how you make me feel.

How can this be...

How is this possible...

Never in my life have I felt such an effortless, natural attraction...

Not even with my husband...

I open my eyes...

Just as I thought....

You are not here...

You are not real...

Just a fabrication of my imagination.

Published 
Written by BadassBrit
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments