Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Julie Returns Home

"Missy continues her new life as Julie, but goes home to break the news to mom with Klintuck."

4
1 Comment 1
9.8k Views 9.8k
5.1k words 5.1k words


I awoke the next morning to the initial thought that it had been all a dream. However once I ran my hand over my body and found the massive melons on my chest and looked around the bedroom, I realized it had all been real. I was still a little sticky from my night with Klintuck, so I decided it was time for a shower. I could still feel some of his cum inside me oozing its way around but my Ocklick was helping to keep it from leaking out. I made my way to the bathroom as I wondered what it was like. I was too caught up in the bedroom itself and hadn’t seen the bathroom yet.

The door slid open and there it was, the biggest bathroom I had ever seen. The shower was a simulated waterfall, a big heart shaped hot tub across the room from it. There was a toilet somewhat near the waterfall shower. Last was a new strange device I saw in the corner next to the hot tub. I looked closer to find a note from Klintuck. It was really nice of him to write it in English as I had not learned his native language yet but to summarize it was basically a machine for bottoms such as myself to “clean ourselves” on the inside after a night with a partner.

It was a strange device, similar to a toilet but different. It had a long coiling hose under a chair seat with a back rest shaped for comfort. The very end of the hose had a small rounded head similar to a cock or even a normal vibrator on earth. I smiled and thought to myself how wonderful this would have been to have on earth for shemales and crossdressers like myself. Then I realized my first problem of how I use it with the Ocklick in the way. That's when it hit me:

“What if I tried to change it into just a tattoo on my lower back? That way it's out of the way and will get cleaned up a bit as well,” I thought to myself.

I started to concentrate on a sexy butterfly tramp stamp I had thought about getting for so long but knew it would be hard to hide. I felt the tingling and soon looked in the nearby mirror to find I was completely nude. I turned around and saw that my plan had worked. I was now naked with a sexy tattoo on my lower back. I felt like one of those stunning porn stars you see or like the strippers in Vegas most men only dream about.

Next was time to try the new machine as I sat on the seat. I didn’t exactly know what to do next when suddenly there was a rumbling. The seat expanded and wrapped itself around my pelvis with a glass bubble. Next I felt a pressure against my opening and soon a pop where it slowly entered inside me. There was a rush and a rumble that forced a liquid inside me to fill my stomach and intestines. It flowed and flowed until I felt as if I was going to burst, when it stopped. Then my eyes opened wide and my breath was taken from me as the hose suddenly went in reverse, sucking the liquid straight out of me and taking that which it gave.

It wasn’t long before it was done and the whole process I believe took about five minutes. Once the hose retracted, I felt a soft texture like a very fine towel run along my tender opening, drying me off and finishing its job.

Next was the shower. I got in and closed the door as the water started to pour. It felt amazing, a little cool at first but it got just the right temperature for a hot shower. The warm water poured all over my sensitive body and it felt absolutely amazing and relaxing as the stickiness washed away.

I looked around for some kind of soap to use but sadly was not able to find one. However I did find a button on the wall. It had a strange language written over it with a couple symbols but I could not read it. Naturally I assume it was Klintuck's natural language. I figured there was no harm in trying it. I pressed the button and waited, the waterfall suddenly stopped and I watched as small sections of the floor and walls opened up. Again I saw the metal snake-like tentacles come out and spray me down, but this time with a white foam which was obviously the soap.

I held out my arms and spread my legs a little as the hoses surrounded me and covered me in the thick white foam. I have to admit I had a lot of dirty thoughts as I rubbed the white foam over my body and watched as the long hoses sprayed me. Before I knew it, the hoses stopped and disappeared. The waterfall started again and washed all the soap away leaving me almost sparkling clean.

I stepped out of the shower and onto the metal square just out the door. As soon as I did, 4 glass walls surrounded me and a big heated fan at the top turned on and dried me with swirling air. Once done, I walked out of the bathroom naked and back to the bed. I found the bed was already made up with new sheets. I sat on the bed and laid down again, thinking of what to do now. I really had no idea where I was and what else Klintuck had in store for me.

That’s when the door slid open and no truer words had ever been spoken than “speak of the devil” when Klintuck walked into my room. It surprised me and I jumped, almost rolling off the bed.

“Hey, cutie, I heard you in the shower and thought I’d come and see how you slept. I see you have been experimenting with the Ocklick and I have to say I’m impressed. It takes most people a while before they can control the Ocklick and be completely nude like you are let alone create marks on your body. Very sexy, if you don't mind me saying,” he said with a wink and a smile.

It made me blush and I covered myself with the sheet as Klintuck came and sat down on the bed with me. He was back into the human form he had the night I met him as we started to talk for a bit, but he finally asked me the question I was just thinking about.

“So what do you plan on doing today?” he asked.

“Well actually, I don’t know. I guess I have to go home eventually don’t I? But what will my mom and friends say?” I looked at him and asked.

“Don’t worry, cutie, honestly. While you were going through the transformation process we altered the memories of your friends so they will be more accepting, like they knew of it for years. However, we didn’t do the same for your mother. That we thought you would prefer to do yourself, as it was a family matter.”

I was impressed by his sensitivity. He knew I would want to tell this to my mom on my own and he was letting me do just that. Not because it was scary but because I thought mom would be the most accepting of the sudden change. This was partially due to her knowing of my crossdressing but also because she had always been a very open minded and accepting type of person.

After talking with Klintuck a little longer, he told me I should get ready because we could head out to mom's house soon. I did as told and he left my room for me to decide what to wear. I got in front of the big mirror on the wall of the room and stared deeply at my body, deciding what would be appropriate. I knew it was going to be a hot day, even for the fall season, so I figured I should go by that.

I figured I should start with some underwear. A sexy g-string has always been my favorite with a matching bra both in purple. The more I thought of the material, color and overall clothing the more they appeared. Then I worked on some pants, just a pair of low riding, hip hugger jeans fit well so my g-string could show over my hips and a purple shirt on top. I gave the skin tight top a nice big V slit to show off some cleavage with just a peak of my bra right in the centre. It wasn’t fancy, but it was sexy.

As I looked at myself in the mirror, I realized my body was almost a perfect hourglass shape, just like mom's. I suppose it had to do with me being related to her that my transformation turned out so nicely.

Lastly was my footwear. Since I was wearing something simple yet sexy, I decided on just a pair of wedge heels in black, and headed out the door to my room. There was Klintuck waiting for me with the purse I had that night I met him. He handed it to me and told me to follow him. I agreed with this as I had no idea as to how to get out of this place. I followed him and we walked out the door. Once outside I found we were back on earth. I turned around to find the ship I was on was camouflaged as a three-story and very expensive looking house in the nicer part of the city.

We hopped in the car Klintuck had out front, and started off to mom’s house. Luckily it was only in the next city over so it wasn’t that long of a drive. But I was more focused on the car and how I was suddenly feeling a little light headed. Klintuck had told me that like the house, it was actually a vehicle from his world and he told me to try some of the buttons.

I reached over and found a square looking one and pressed it. This started a rumbling in the seat and on the backrest as the massage function kicked in. It felt nice so I decided to try another one. This time it seemed as though nothing happened and I put my hands back on the arm rests of my seat.

Just then two clamps locked my wrists, ankles and thighs into place. I was surprised and shocked as I was expecting more of a cupholder to come shooting out or something. Then I felt my seat change and it felt like something was moving between my cheeks and to the front. I looked down to find it was part of the seat taking shape in my most private spots. It expanded and covered my entire crotch similar to my g-string but without wrapping around my waist.

I was completely trapped, and I tried to struggle when I felt a similar feeling behind my back. The seat wrapped around under my arms and over my tits, making cups. If it were not for my clothes, I would have looked like I had a brown leather bikini on. I felt the material start to vibrate along with the seat. It felt good but the suddenness of the feeling surprised me and I gave a loud moan. My Ocklick began to dissolve just in the areas that was covered until the brown bikini felt as if it was part of my outfit. I wanted to cry out and ask Klintuck for help but was suddenly surprised by a ball gag appearing almost out of thin air and preventing me from speaking as it locked around my head.

At first I was scared, not sure if I wanted this but as I looked over at Klintuck and his big smile I was reassured everything was okay. Trusting him, I relaxed, accepting what was happening and thought I would just enjoy it while I could.

I felt like I was in bondage again, like some of my times as Missy, as I struggled to break free. Just then I felt a low rumbling that turned to a vibration around my breasts. It started right over my nipples and I felt them grow hard almost instantly due to the sudden surprise. I gasped, but the ball gag made it difficult, as my eyes widened. My first response was to brush it off but with my arms restrained I couldn’t.

Soon the vibration felt good as it then spread to the rest of the cups over my breasts and slowly massaged them like the seat did for my back. I started to moan and relax as soon I felt my lust growing once again. I squirmed in my chair, wiggling from side to side which only made things worse because that is when the bottom half of my constriction/pleasure turned on. However this one was different. Where the cups vibrated consistently, the bottom part vibrated in bursts with varying intensities.

It started low enough and lasted only long enough to get me turned on in my dick-clit before it shut off again. The sudden stop drove me crazy and I felt frustrated and even more turned on all at the same time. I started to feel so wet as my ass-pussy leaked its fluids more and more. I was almost begging for Klintuck to pull the car over and ram his massive rod deep into my soft opening but couldn't because of the ball gag. This continued for a short while until I felt my need to come edge closer and closer and I begged for release.

Suddenly, the bottom of my teasing torture changed shape and the portion running along my ass crack shortened, then curved, to penetrate inside my ass-pussy. I stuttered and waited for what was to happen next when the vibration cranked to max on the cups, squeezing around my tits to a nice fondle. It was like someone was holding them tight, groping them hard and pinching my nipples. Next the small shaft inserted into my ass-pussy started to swell, thickening and growing bumps before curving to find my p-spot.

I froze, on the very edge of orgasmic pleasure as I waited patiently, shivering with my body on fire and heavily sweating. I almost cried as the waiting became too much for me to handle and I moaned into the ball gag.

That’s when it turned on, full power and vibrating like a paint mixer inside me and sending me into the biggest orgasm I ever had.

“Julie… JULIE!!” I heard, as I found myself in the seat of Klintuck's car, completely free as if nothing had happened.

I looked down to find my tits and crotch exposed exactly where my leather bikini was supposedly covered. My crotch was soaked with my own juices as my Ocklick covered me back up again and started to absorb my fluids.

“Did you have another hallucination? By the look of it, this was a good one,” Klintuck said, eyeing me up and staring at my still exposed tits.

I covered up as best as I could and blushed in embarrassment.

kimberlyWalker
Online Now!
Lush Cams
kimberlyWalker

“Ahh well yeah, kinda…”

“Normally, I’d join your fun little mind orgasms but we are already here. Which is a problem for me seeing as you have been turning me on for the last thirty minutes,” he said jokingly with a smile on his face and a noticeable bulge in his pants as I controlled my Ocklick to make me look presentable again.

I giggled to myself and gave him a smile. “Tell you what, I’ll go talk to my mom. If everything goes well I’ll come back out and pick you up. Who knows, maybe my mom will come to like you as much as I do,” I said, flirting and rubbing my hand over his thigh.

I got out of the car and grabbed my purse. I walked to the door with some nervousness in my heart. I could barely believe half the stuff I was going to tell mom and would she even believe it was me?

I knocked on the door and mom opened it in clothing the exact same as what I was wearing but a different color top.

“Yes, can I help you?” mom asked, a little puzzled but looking at me as if she recognized me.

“Hi mom,” I said shyly.

“Oh my god! Sweetheart is that you?” she asked in absolute shock and surprise.

“Yeah it's kind of a long story.” I said, as she welcomed me in and I started to tell her the whole story including how Klintuck was with me.

I kind of left out the “alien” part of my story so far as I’m sure this was a lot to take in for her as it was. When it came to the subject of my transition, I tried to trail off a little and left out specific details about how it happened.

Again, she was surprised but she seemed happy for me. She knew how happy I was pretending to be a woman and now I could be it every day without the worry of intolerant people finding out. She held me close and cried how happy she was I found out who I was and we hugged and sobbed together.

After some time I told her about this guy I was seeing. She asked about what kind of name was “Klintuck” but I told her it was European and he was actually waiting to meet her if she was up for it. Of course she was happy to meet him.

With that I got up and went out to the car where Klintuck was. He rolled down the passenger side window. I bent over and stuck my head in the window and told Klintuck it was okay. As soon as I stuck my head in the window I could smell his musk once again. I guess he was still horny from the drive up and as bad as I felt for leaving him with a hard on we didn’t have time.

I was light headed and became flushed from the arousal and I could tell I was starting to have the same effect on him as well from my own scent flowing in the air. However we were able to fight off our urges and could hopefully get through meeting with mom without losing our minds to our primal urges. I was going to be okay considering how the orgasm I had just before talking with mom had taken the edge off, but Klintuck looked ready to go and I didn't know how mom would react to the pheromones.

We walked into the house as mom was making some tea for the three of us. Klintuck assured me that he could control his pheromone level during arousal since he had so much practice with his Ocklick. However it could only do so much and he would still give off some of the scent. Once the tea was done, mom left it to steep with some of the rice crispy squares she made recently before excusing herself for a minute. I don’t know if it had to do with the faint pheromones or if she just needed to use the bathroom but she headed upstairs in the direction of the bathroom and her bedroom.

Just then Klintuck started to talk to me about mom. “I can tell your mom has a high sex drive. I see where you get it from,” he said teasingly.

“Wait how did you know?” I said, a little confused. I knew mom was pretty sexually active but how could Klintuck tell when he just met her over an hour ago.

“I can just tell, cutie. Like I could tell when I first saw you that night, I can tell from your mother. Also, she was moving around quite a bit in her chair and when she was standing around making the tea. Her face blushed and I could faintly tell her nipples were hard through her shirt. If I had to guess I would say she went to change her clothes in order to try and cool off a bit and hide it better,” he said smiling like a confident ass.

“What? No way. It usually takes mom at least a few drinks first or if she hadn’t had any release for a long period of time. How could you tell?” I asked him jokingly.

“Oh I just have my ways, darling. By the way, you said you shared boyfriends with her but never slept with her. Is that correct?” he asked.

“Well yes, mom and I shared a few boyfriends before, why do you ask?” I said, puzzled.

“As I believe I have told you. My race is one in which we believe in peace and free love for all. As such we may commit to another, however we still engage in sexual intercourse with others and after meeting your mother I think she and yourself would fit well with the ways of my species. Do you think your mother and yourself can accept that?” He asked trying to hold back a big smile.

“Yes I do believe she would be fine with that, as am I,” I said, smiling back.

“Wonderful, in that case I have an idea, cutie. How about this: I’ll go upstairs and give your mom what she is craving and in exchange you can ask of me anything that you want. That includes helping you to get a threesome with two of my species to me buying you any alien sex toy you desire. It would be like having one wish for your heart’s desire,” he said, looking deeply into my eyes from the chair across from me.

“Well I like to see my mom happy so of course. If she will go for it then I would say go right ahead. My only concern is the size of your little friend there. The first time you stuck it in me I passed out and almost died! What if you hurt her too?” I asked

“Ahh remember my dear, I have an Ocklick as well and I will shrink my cock to a more safe size like seven or eight inches, then grow to a size that won’t hurt her. It’s a new technique I have been working on lately since our little fiasco but I will be able to handle it with your mom. Trust me, she will enjoy it,” Klintuck said, getting up, walking over to me and planting a kiss on my lips before heading his way up the stairs.

I sat quietly and sipped my tea. Boredom set in soon so I decided to walk around the house a little since I hadn’t been home for a while. The living room was more or less the same. Mom had put up a few more plants to make it a little more of a “fresh” feeling in the air. The kitchen had been remodeled for a bit more space with a kitchen island in the middle of it and the table moved to beside the wall. That’s when I started to hear noises coming from upstairs.

At first it was like giggling and then a mild scream coupled with a thump. I knew right then and there Klintuck had gotten into mom’s pants. I thought I’d be a little bit of a pervert and go see exactly what was going on so I dissolved my heels and quietly made my way up the stairs. I found mom's room as it was open only part way. I dropped to my knees and slowly crawled as I peeked into the room to find mom on her back, legs in the air and held up by Klintuck as he fucked her with long slow strokes. Just then, mom had an orgasm as I saw her body shake a bit before Klintuck stopped for a minute to let it subside before continuing.

I was able to peek in a little more and see mom was down to only wearing her bra as Klintuck then flipped her over onto her stomach and mounted her like a real stallion. Just then I heard mom moan louder, screaming, “Oh god, it feels like it's getting bigger!” That’s when I knew Klintuck felt comfortable enough to make his cock bigger. That’s when mom seemed to really start to enjoy herself. She became more animated, talking dirty, saying things like, “Oh yes, fuck me!” and “Fuck that dripping MILF pussy, I need that big dick!”

It wasn’t long after she started acting like a dirty whore that Klintuck started to really pound into her, bringing her up onto her hands and knees and ramming his huge cock deep in and out of her pussy. Next, mom grabbed onto the headboard of her bed, screaming in pleasure like a whore on ecstasy. Klintuck smacked her big booty ass a couple times on each cheek, all while telling her how dirty she was and telling her to take it like a bitch, before reaching up and grabbing her tits with both hands as he pumped her. That’s when mom screamed again, letting out yet another orgasm on Klintuck’s massive cock.

Mom collapsed onto the bed panting heavily. It was clear she was starting to get tired from the constant orgasms from Klintuck’s cock barrage. Klintuck took the opportunity to slowly kiss along mom's neck, down her shoulders and back stopping just above her ass. That’s when I noticed mom had something new, she had gotten a tramp stamp tattoo just above her ass and on her lower back. I personally loved it as it made her classy yet sexy all at the same time. Mom then rolled onto her side and Klintuck laid behind her with his arm around her body.

At first I thought they were done and were just resting, but then I saw Klintuck whisper something in mom`s ear. She giggled at first then said, ``ok,`` before reaching into her nightstand to grab a fairly large and new looking bottle of lube. She straddled Klintuck and I watched as his massive cock slowly disappeared into her anal region. Mom started to ride him, slowly at first but getting faster and faster, moaning just as loudly and long as she had been just a few minutes before and bucking her hips like a mad horse.

I figured I had peeped enough and quietly made my way down the stairs. I wanted to give them some privacy, after all mom needed to get “acquainted” with Klintuck a little better as well. As such I went out to the car to get my purse and a light coat so I could go for a bit of a walk. I thought I would only go around two blocks or so, then make my way back and that is just what I did. I took one last look back at the house and I saw Klintuck had mom bent over and pressed up against her bedroom window, still pounding what I believe was her ass but now the bra was gone and she was completely nude. With that, I smiled and went on my walk.

Upon returning to the house, I walked in and saw Klintuck sitting on the couch. He was just relaxing and watching some show that was on television.

“I’m guessing you enjoyed your time with my mom,” I said, giggling to myself.

“Why yes, in fact I think she really enjoyed our time together as well. She is a very pleasant woman and in fact I actually told her the truth. I hope you don’t mind. She was surprised at first but she took the news pretty well. It even seemed like it cleared up a few questions for her. I'm guessing the sudden transformation you had was probably one of them,” he told me, turning off the television and patting the seat next to him.

“Oh? Wow I honestly thought she would think you were crazy, to say the least. I'm surprised she took it so well. I’m guessing the recent earthquake of orgasms you gave her probably put her in a good enough mood to accept anything you told her,” I said, laughing as I sat next to Klintuck.

“I left her to rest in her bed upstairs. She seemed exhausted so I figured it would be best,” he told me.

“Good, she will probably sleep for about an hour or so then be up again. Until then, why don’t I get us that tea,” I said, getting up to fetch the tea mom was making earlier.

We sat together and just watched whatever we could find. Whether it was part of a movie, an old tv show or some comedy routine while Klintuck wrapped his arm around me and we just enjoyed each other’s company. After a while mom finally came downstairs wearing her pink bathrobe and still walking a little funny after the intense fuck she just had.

Klintuck smiled at her and mom smiled back before he excused himself and went out to the car.

“Did the two of you have fun together?” I teased.

“Ha ha, well yes, and he also told me about everything. I’m a little surprised to be honest but I have to say he’s not the weirdest person out there and he seems really nice so i'm happy you found him. In more ways than one,” she giggled.

“That is why I thought it would be nice to introduce the two of you. Besides, there are worlds of possibilities he can open up to us and I’m sure there is lots more he wants to show us,” I said, with a big smile on my face.

“I can’t wait. I'll take him Monday through Friday and you can have him every other weekend,” mom said laughing.

"No way, mom! He's mine at least half the week!" I said with a laugh in my voice and a smile on my face.

 To be continued..

Published 
Written by Anonymous
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments