Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Licked, Fucked, and Dripped

"Two girls fuck and play with wax."

3
1 Comment 1
1.9k Views 1.9k
611 words 611 words

Viola picked up Sera and sat her on the table and leaned forward to kiss her. Sera’s fingers tangled themselves in Viola’s black hair, pulling her closer. Viola pulled at the strings of Sera’s shirt, undoing it a single movement.

The kiss became more intense as clothes continued to come off. Finally, Viola pulled off her bra, and the two were completely nude. Viola pushed Sera down on the table, playing with her breasts as she leaned over to kiss her. Her mouth moved down—kissing her chin, then her neck until she reached Sera’s nipples.

She licked and sucked roughly, covering Sera’s mouth with one hand and squeezing her thigh with the other. Sera rubbed Viola’s wax back and let out a content sigh as Viola’s fingers moved around.

Finally, they traced their way to Sera’s pussy and tickled the clit. Sera laughed, but it soon turned into a moan as Viola’s fingers worked their magic. She inserted one finger, then a second, smirking at Sera’s quickening breaths. She rubbed her clit with her thumb as she pumped her fingers in and out, twisting and curling them for maximum pleasure.

Viola picked up Sera again, spun around, and set her on the bed. She spread Sera’s legs apart, grinning at her, and knelt down.

She grabbed a band and wrapped her hair up in a ponytail before leaning forward to give Sera a soft lick. Hearing her moans and begs for more, Viola went in with her mouth, licking up and down while fucking her slowly with one finger.

Sera was in ecstasy, but she had an idea to push things even further. She rolled over, rummaged around in the nightstand, and pulled out a strap-on dildo.

“Have you used one before?” she asked tentatively, tossing it to Viola.

AmelieGrace
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmelieGrace

Viola caught it and began to pull it on. “Trust me, hun, I know what I’m doing.”

Tightening the final strap, Viola’s eyes scanned the bottles on top of an adjacent desk. She found some lube and opened the bottle, squirting some into her hand. She massaged it onto the dildo, then looked at Sera.

“I think you need something else.”

Viola picked up a lighter from the table, flicked it on, and held it under her hand until a drop formed from her wax skin. She held it over Sera’s chest and let a few drops of the hot wax fall onto her breasts. Sera winced with a smile.

Continuing to drip wax all around her torso, Viola lined up the dildo with Sera’s vagina. The lube combined with Sera’s abundant wetness made it slide in smooth and deep. She fucked her slowly at first but quickened her pace as Sera’s moans grew in volume.

The dildo felt incredible inside Sera’s pussy, filling her up and pumping lust into her. The wax burned on her skin, but the pain only turned her on more. She felt heightened as Viola’s fingers went to her clit, and soon the pleasure started to build up.

Viola pulled at Sera’s short ginger hair as Sera swore under her breath. She arched her back and felt her walls tighten around the dildo, breathing out hard.

The pleasure broke. Sera moaned as the lust erupted inside of her, filling her up just as the dildo was, made even hotter when Viola bent down and pinned Sera’s wrists against the bed.

She sighed and opened her eyes, her body feeling lighter. Viola pulled out and kissed Sera, their bodies up against each other, content as ever.

 

Published 
Written by Flowers_Unfolded
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments