Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lustre, the Lust Fairie

"Landon goes to a swamp, only to find a stunning naked woman touching herself."

25
8 Comments 8
2.2k Views 2.2k
920 words 920 words
Competition Entry: Flash Photography

He was told the plant would be here, but so far, no luck. He swiped across some overgrown shrubs with his machete and his boot landed in mud.

"Fuck." He tried to shake off as much mud as he could and continued his search for the Viref plant.

Suddenly, he came to a stop. He strained his ears to listen to the sound again. There it was. A low moan. He turned left, in the direction of where the sound was coming from. He abruptly stopped and rubbed his eyes, hoping he wasn't imagining anything.

There, a woman lay on the ground. Her soft ebony skin glistened from the morning dew, and her thighs were spread wide open. Not wanting to be noticed, he hid behind a tree, where he'd be hidden, but could still have a clear view of her. With one of her hands, she peeled her pussy open, giving him a nice view of her glistening pink folds. With her other hand, she touched herself. Rolling her thumb over her clit, and grinding the heel of her palm against her opening.

His cock was painfully throbbing. What would it hurt if he jerked off? With bated breath, he slowly lowered his zipper and pulled his cock out. He looked back at the woman and found one of her fingers had slipped into her cunt. He gripped the base of his dick and pulled, biting the collar of his shirt to keep any sounds from coming out.

He saw her pinching her clit between her fingers and he pinched the tip of his cock as well. Using his precum as lubricant, he roughly tugged and pulled his dick. Now, there were three fingers in her pussy, sliding in and out with ease. How he wished his dick was in the place of those fingers. He closed his eyes, preparing to come, but was startled by something wet and warm touching his balls.

His eyes flew open, only to find the girl's head between his thighs. She was sucking and rolling his balls around in her mouth and he knew he was about to explode. Her tongue started probing his asshole, and with one last tug of his cock, he saw his cum erupting, but before any of it could go anywhere, she positioned his dick in front of her open mouth.

He watched as jet after jet of his cum landed on her tongue. She closed her eyes and moaned. Fuck, he was getting hard again. Her green eyes clashed with his brown ones and she licked the remaining cum off her lips.

Now, he was painfully erect. His dick looked red and angry. When she saw it, her eyes glittered and she grabbed a hold of it.

"I will not let one drop go to waste." Her smooth voice had a sensual effect on him.

bambiHOLLY
Online Now!
Lush Cams
bambiHOLLY

She lay back down in the same place she had been before and removed the leaves covering her breasts. He nearly drooled at the sight of her stiffened dark brown nipples.

She raised herself on her elbows and looked at him through hooded eyes.

Groping her breasts and bringing them together, she said, "Fuck my tits."

He didn't need further invitation. With his cock bobbing up and down with every step he took, he stopped with his feet on either side of her. He crouched and placed his dick in between her breasts.

"Well, what are you waiting for?" She cocked a brow at him.

He grabbed her breasts and flicked the nipples with his thumbs. He brought them together, enclosing his dick in them. The veiny appendage looked out of place against her smooth skin, but he didn't care. Then, he started fucking her tits just like she had asked. Everytime the tip was close to her mouth, she would lick it, making him go crazy. His thrusts became faster when she started fingering his crack.

One finger slipped inside his anus to massage his prostate and her other hand went to his scrotum. With one finger massaging his prostate and two massaging his perineum, he came without warning, shooting sperm all over her face.

Looking down, he saw that he was still hard. That wasn't normal, but he would work it in his favor. He grabbed her hips and flipped her so that she was on all fours. He nudged her legs wider with his knee and spread her cheeks. He licked her tight asshole and didn't waste another moment.

He thrust into her cunt so hard, she slipped a little forward, but he banded his arm around her stomach. Using his other hand, he grabbed a fistful of her thick, black hair and pounded into her. When she clamped down on him and moaned loud, he pulled out and came all over her back. With labored breaths, he tucked his dick back inside. He couldn't do another round no matter how hard his cock was.

As he helped her up, he laughed in joy. There it was. The Viref plant. Taking his machete from the ground, he cut off a small part of the plant and smiled at the girl.

"What's your name?

"Lustre."

"Beautiful. I have to go. Do...you want to come with me?"

She gave him a bright smile.

"Thank you dearest, but this swamp is my home. You're welcome to come back anytime."

With one last smile and wave in her direction, he went back the way he came. He would definitely be coming back.

Published 
Written by recklessbehavior
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments