Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Part II -- Pattie's Excursion and Her Return to Reality

"Pattie is about to embark on an adventure that will change her life forever."

11
6 Comments 6
4.9k Views 4.9k
6.8k words 6.8k words

My name is Pattie.  I am a 37 year old single mother of a 16 year old teenager.  I was out having a drink one night at the "Squeaky Saddle" honky-tonk in southern Texas when I ran into one of the most amazing individuals that I had ever met.  His name was Tolban.  He was from another planet.  I know, I know.  As incredible as it sounds, just trust me:  he really was from outer space and he proved it beyond a shadow of a doubt!  Read on, and you'll see exactly what I mean.

We left the "Squeaky Saddle" together and were driving along in his big black Mercedes, heading for his place.  Having just left route 105 in the city of Conroe, we were now heading north on I-45.

We took the exit to Route 830, then turned left.  That's when I knew exactly where Tolban was headed.  He opened up all eight cylinders of his powerful Mercedes and we roared towards Lake Conroe.  Shortly before arriving at the lake, Tolban took a side road off to the right, and I thought we were heading for the Palms Marina.  Instead, the entire exterior of the Mercedes began to glow a bright yellowish-orange.  The glow became so bright that I had to squint my eyes shut.  There was a sudden lurch, like someone had rammed us from behind.  Then I realized that the movement wasn't just from behind, it also came from underneath.  Wait a second!  Behind and underneath?  That meant we must be airborne!  "Oh, shit!" I thought.  I could tell from behind my closed eyelids that the bright light was gone, so I risked opening my eyes.  Astonishment does not come close to what I was experiencing.  We actually were flying out over the lake!  The Mercedes had transformed itself into a black tear drop shaped something-or-other with the point facing forward.  A restraining harness had wrapped itself around my body holding me in place.  The craft tilted its pointed end upward so that we were completely vertical, and we rocketed into the blackness.  There was absolutely no sound.  Not even the sound of the air rushing by, and no hint of a rocket blast or flame as I had expected.

"Uuuhhh T-Tolban, what's going on?  Where are we going?" I asked, trying my best not to totally freak out as I was being pressed into my seatback.

"As I said, we are going to my place.  We can turn around anytime you like.  Are you still sure you want to do this, Pattie?"

"No, Tolban I'm not sure.  'Sure' just isn't the right word for what I'm feeling right now.  'Scared' is probably more like it.  I mean, you may be used to your transformer type car zipping around in outer space, but I'm sure as hell not.  How safe are we way up here, anyway?" I asked, peering out of the cockpit window, trying desparately to keep from screaming.

"Well, I suppose that if you were to fly for the rest of your life in one of the airplanes your planet uses, one of them would likely crash at some point.  Not a single one of these craft that we are travelling in has crashed in the last 687 of your years.  So, we are quite safe."

That eased my mind a bit, and I began to relax... a little.

After about five minutes, we approached something that looked like it was as big as an entire building floating in orbit above the earth.  It had eight sides like an octogon, and was about as wide as three football fields and ten stories high.

"Wow, will you look at that!  What is that thing?"

"My place."

"'My place'?  You can't come up with a better explanation than that?"

"Yes, I will explain everything once we are onboard.  Standby, we are about to land."

We had flown high enough to be able to approach the larger spacecraft horizontally.  As we did, a segment of the outer wall started shimmering, then seemed to transform itself into some type of huge glass window, and we were headed straight for it!!!  I was about to start screaming, just as the long pointed tip of our space craft touched the wall.  Before I could utter a sound, we passed right through the wall, like moving through a huge soap bubble about two feet thick.  Turning around and facing backwards, I was amazed to see the transparent area go completely opaque.  The entire wall looked like some kind of solid metal once again.  After landing, our restraining harnesses released automatically and the cockpit opened.  We were in some kind of hangar.  Since in outer space there is no up or down, I was amazed that I could float freely and had to hold on to the edge of the cockpit to keep from floating away.  Tolban smiled at my clumsiness as I floated about a foot above my seat.

"Hey, this is fun!"

"Just do not make any sudden or forceful moves or you could crash into something and hurt yourself.  Move very, very slowly and carefully, until you get used to it."

It kind of felt like I was swimming under water, except that I could breathe normally.  Holding onto the edge of the cockpit, I managed to swing around so that my legs were floating horizontally outside the cockpit.

"Wow!  I could learn to like this!!"

"You are doing very well, Pattie.  Now I will extend the foot-holds."

Instantly, a series of square rungs extended from the edge of the space craft, leading downward.

"Use the foot-holds to pull yourself down towards the floor, Pattie."

I did as instructed, and soon found myself floating a bit above the floor.  Tolban had already made his way to the near wall on the left.  He was openly chuckling at me now.  He pressed a button on a panel near a doorway, and I thumped unceremoniously to the padded floor as the artificial gravity kicked in.

"Uhnf!" I glared at him.  "You could have warned me, you know." I said, getting to my feet.

"You were only two feet above the floor.  I knew you would not injure yourself.  The floor padding is intended for just such a situation."

With a wave of his arm, he asked, "Well, what do you think of my place?"

"Well, you did say it would be out of this world.  That has got to be the understatement of the century."

"Let us take a quick tour.  I will show you just some of the main areas."

Tolban took me to the control room (the "bridge", he called it).  It was surprisingly simple, yet elegant.  It was smaller than I would have expected at about five feet by seven feet.  There were no more controls than in an average automobile (naturally, without the steering wheel).  He explained how a number of computers controlled absolutely everything onboard the ship.  He only needed to describe his destination, then the computers took over and brought him there at incredible speeds.  As he was explaining all this, I completely forgot that we actually were in outer space.  It felt more like we were taking a tour of a ship at sea, if that makes any sense.  The more he talked in that sexy melodious voice of his, the more my fantasies about him grew.  It got to the point that I could feel my hunger for this man starting up all over again.  My full sapiosexual nature began to assert itself, and I was starting to get wet again.

We visited the kitchen (of course he called it the "galley"), then various other areas of the ship before reaching the living quarters on the fourth level below the control room... er sorry... the "bridge".

The living quarters were about the size of an average family home and divided into four separate rooms.  There was indeed a room with lounging surfaces resembling what I would call sofas and several chairs, and other surfaces that might be called tables.  All were floating freely without anything visible holding them up or in place.  They were just "there".  If you pressed a button located on the underside of one of these objects, you could move it around freely and easily.  When you pressed the button a second time, the object remained firmly wherever you placed it.  This area was what might be called a living room.

Then there was a luxurious bathroom with a lighted sunken bathtub, a large open shower area with three shower heads, a massage table, three face bowls, and of course an enclosed toilet.  I wondered who did the massages, and why three face bowls, and three shower heads?  

Next, came what can only be called an entertainment room.  There was a huge viewing screen which extended from about a foot above the floor up to the ceiling.  Amazingly, there were three floating thickly-padded reclining chairs facing the screen, and the chairs looked to be really comfortable.  Tolban explained that they had several million viewing options to choose from, on any topic imaginable.  Oh, I definitely had a topic in mind!

I kept thinking, "Keep talking, Tolban.  Just keep talking.  You don't know how close you are to getting your clothes ripped off!"

Finally, we came to my favorite room.  You guessed it: the bedroom.  It didn't look too much different from any bedroom on earth, except that everything was sort of floating in place just like the sofas and chairs in the living room.  There was a bed and two night tables, but the soft lighting came from underneath the floating night tables.  The affect was almost mesmerizing and very romantic.

We were standing in the middle of the bedroom as Tolban was pointing things out.  Now, I had to make a decision.  Do I make the first move, or do I wait for my sexy genius alien friend from outer space to make the first move?  My craving for this man was driving me fucking crazy!

Tolban had turned to his right to explain something about the lighting and the bed.  I just couldn't take it anymore!  When he turned back, I grabbed him by the lapels of his suit jacket and kissed him in mid-sentence square on the mouth.  It was a long, soulful, passionate kiss.  I thrust my tongue into his mouth, and our tongues danced and toyed with each other as if we had been doing this all our lives.

The urge in my pussy was almost painful.  I desparately needed to satisfy that urge or I was going to go out of my mind!

Breaking the kiss, I hissed as I started to undress him, "Let me show you how a bed works on my planet, Tolban!"

"Oh, by all means.  Feel free."

After I got his jacket off, I started unbuttoning his shirt.  As I did, Tolban calmly unfastened the cuff links (I still couldn't get over those french cuffs).  The smooth suppleness of his muscular chest, the muscle tone, the manly scent.  I switched totally to animal mode:  you are MINE mister, and I fully intend to have you!

He casually tossed the shirt onto a nearby chair.

I reached down and undid his shoes.  He obligingly stepped out of them, then lifted each foot so I could remove the socks from his perfectly formed feet.

I undid his belt buckle, then the fastener on the front of his trousers.  Reaching up, I curled  my fingers into his underwear and trousers, preparing to pull both down at the same time.  At last, came the moment of truth.  I paused, savoring the delicious anticipation, before pulling them down in a single smooth motion.  As I held them down onto the floor for him, Tolban stepped each foot out of his pants and underwear.  I gathered everything up and tossed the bundle onto the chair where he had tossed his shirt.

From my kneeling position, I looked up at his crotch and gasped at what I saw!

Almost nothing!  Just something that looked like the very tip of a cock head.  No balls, just that.

As if I hadn't experienced enough surprises for one night, now this?  Completely crestfallen and totally disappointed, I sat back on my heels as I looked up at Tolban with tears welling in my eyes.  I had wanted him so badly, but how the fuck was this supposed to work?  How was I even supposed to suck on something like that?  He certainly could satisfy me orally, but I wanted desparately to feel him moving inside me.  I wanted him to fuck me!

"Pattie, do you remember me telling you that our bodies were different?"

"Yes", I managed to choke out as I resigned myself to him only doing me orally.  I thought to myself, "What about this big claim that he has a penis just like the men on earth?"

"Just watch," he said.

I wiped my eyes, as I stared at the head of his cock.  In a smooth motion the muscles around it expanded slightly, and the head started extending downward, along with his balls!  His cock continued extending until it was about five inches long and three inches around.  His ball sack lowered about three inches.

"This is one of the ways our bodies are different.  I will be happy to explain it in more detail..."

"No, please don't.  Not now.  I just want to touch it.  May I?"

"Of course."

I reached out and ran the tips of my fingers along the smooth length of his cock.  It was semi-hard and had that same warm "cozy" feeling as his hand.  I could tell that my touch was arousing him because his cock and balls extended about another half inch, and both twitched slightly.

"You do that exactly the same way the women on my planet do it.  That is very nice, Pattie."

I began to feel much better.  His girth wasn't all that much, but there was enough there for me enjoy myself, I realized with great relief.

"Actually, Pattie, I am doing my best to hold back.  I don't want to frighten you."

"What do you mean?"

"Remember when I told you that my planet had a lot more water than this one?"

"Yes, why?  What does that have to do with anything?"

"You see, during our evolution, my ancestors took a lot more time before they crawled onto land.  So our anatomies are still adapted to mating in water.  Now stand back, and I will show you what I mean.  I'm going to stop holding back."

Amazingly, the size of his cock and balls began to increase in the same smooth motion that they had extended before, only this time the damned things just wouldn't stop extending.  They just kept growing until his cock was about 13 inches long and about six and a half inches in girth.  Needless to say, it absolutely was the biggest cock that I had ever seen!  His balls were hanging down about six inches.

"You see, Pattie, with this length, our ancestors did not have to hold each other tightly to mate under water.  If danger arose, they could de-couple, retract their genitals quickly, and face the threat."

"Well, professor (I think that's a good nickname for you) anyway, you certainly have impressed me.  I'm just wondering how much of this monster I will be able to handle, but you can be damned sure that I intend to find out."

I practically ripped off my shoes, jeans and underpants, followed by my blouse (I don't even own a bra with my little A-cup tits).

Now that both of us were completely naked, I wanted to take a closer look at this monster cock swaying before me.  I got back down on my knees and took ahold of Tolban's cock in both hands, my left hand behind my right hand.  There was no way my tiny fists could fit all the way around this monster.  I stroked the smooth skin back and forth a couple of times.

"Uuuhhh," groaned Tolban.

His cock got stiff as a steel rod beneath his supple milk chocolate brown skin.   Reaching down with my left hand, I fondled his heavy balls as they swung gently back and forth in response to my stroking his cock.  I just had to taste it.  Opening my mouth as wide as I could, I had to stretch the sides almost to the point of tearing before I could get the head into my mouth.  Having accomplished that, the saliva started flowing, and that eased the movement of my mouth over his cock quite a bit.  I could feel the supple hump as my lips passed over his glans onto the shaft.  He tasted wonderful, but more than three inches were not possible to take, so I satisfied myself with at least that much.  Moving my tongue from side to side just past the tip, right where the foreskin started, elicited a loud moan from Tolban.

"Oohh, Pattie!  That feels exquisite!"

Next, I used my tongue to swirl around the head of his monster cock.  Tolban's knees sagged.  He bent down and grabbed me under my arm pits and lifted me effortlessly like a ragdoll.

When he carried me over to the bed, I thought he finally was going to fuck me, but he laid himself onto his back and positioned me facing his cock.  Understanding his intentions, I straddled his upper torso, and backed up so that my pussy was above his mouth, then I lowered my mouth back onto his cock just as he gave my aching pussy a long, wet, warm lick!  It was magnificent!!  I started moving my mouth up and down on his cock as best I could.  Tolban used his fingertips to spread my pussy open completely, and started licking me from my clit then over my gaping hole.

"Mmm!" I moaned around his cock, then started moving my mouth faster up and down on it.

Tolban increased the pace of his licks, then suddenly he thrust his tongue deep into my opening.  When I say deep, I mean really deep.  It felt like a little cock.  I guessed that it reached about five or six inches into me!!!  Then he started moving it in and out really fast, licking the walls of my pussy.  I had never experienced anything like in my entire life.  He even could bend his tongue in different directions.  That was amazing enough, but when he bent it downward, he could move it back and forth over my G-Spot.  My juices were flooding his mouth and he just kept massaging my G-Spot with his tongue.  After about three minutes, I completely forgot all about his cock, as I exploded in a bone-wrenching orgasm.  My entire body was shaking uncontrollably as the orgasm took me.  My pussy spasmed around Tolban's relentless tongue.  He just kept licking my insides faster and deeper, like he was enjoying some kind of tasty treat.

When he noticed that my orgasm was beginning to subside, he removed his tongue from my sopping wet hole and without missing a beat, flattened his tongue as he went straight for my clit.

"Holy shit!" I screamed as another orgasm overtook me.  With eyes squinted tightly shut in ecstacy, I ground my hungry pussy down onto his tongue.  Waves of orgasms crashed over me again and again.  I only realized I was sobbing when I felt the salty tears running down my cheeks.  I had never cum so hard like this in my entire life.  This man was a magician and he had a magic tongue to prove it!!!  As my body started to simmer down, I could feel my entire pussy settle into that anxious feeling of anticipation.

You see, unlike some other women, when I cum really hard, my pussy does not become too sensitive to touch.  My juices just keep flooding out of me, and I can't get enough cock.  Sometimes I think I might be a good gangbang candidate.  Right then, I needed to be fucked hard and deep.

I didn't wait for directions from Tolban.  I took control and turned myself around and looked into his dreamy hazel eyes.  Taking his face between my hands, I kissed him deeply, and passionately, tasting my pussy on his mouth.  It was glorious!!  Our tongues intertwined soulfully, as I reached down between my legs, groping for his cock.  When I finally found it, I had to scoot up so that my chin was almost on top of his head before I could get the tip of his cock lined up with my hungry opening.  Bringing my knees forward and spreading my legs as wide as I could, I eased backwards trying to take in just the head.  I was amazed to find that it slipped right in, but the girth stretched me to my very limit.  I was so wet and horny, I didn't care because the feeling of being totally stretched was unbelivable!  Then came another surprise.

Mariianacastro
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Mariianacastro

Tolban said simply, "Hold still".

Without moving his hips at all, he extended his cock forward like before, moving just a little deeper, then he retracted it slightly.  He repeated this a number of times before I realized that he was fucking me without moving anything but his cock!!!  Once I got my mind wrapped around it, it felt really good!  I just laid my head down onto his shoulder, relaxed my entire body, and let him fuck me without either of us moving our bodies.  

This heavenly bliss went on for about ten minutes before he said, "Sit up, then turn around and lay on your back on top of me.  I have a little surprise for you."

Doing as I was told, I pushed myself up onto my hands and knees, still holding his cock prisoner in my steamy pussy.  I just didn't want that wonderful shaft to leave my pussy ever again.  If I wanted to turn around and lay on my back though, I had two choices.  Taking that monster all the way up into me, then swivel around, or remove it, turn around, and stick it back in.  Because my body is about the size of an average thirteen year old, if I tried to take that monster cock all the way into me, it would wind up somewhere near my stomach:  no way that was going to happen.  Reluctantly, I pulled myself off Tolban's cock, then flipped over and guided it back into me.  I sighed contentedly when the head of his cock was back where it belonged:  inside my hot, wet, juicy pussy.  I really needed exactly this:  to be fucked, and to be fucked a lot!  With my legs spread straddling his, I laid back onto his chest, resting the back of my head onto his shoulder and extending my legs.

Tolban started the slow easy in and out movement.  Again, we were fucking without actually moving our bodies.  He reached up with both hands and started massaging my tiny tits.  It felt heavenly!  He took my nipples between his forefingers and thumbs and pulled them out slightly.  I really like to have my nipples twisted and pulled.

"Uuuhhh!" I moaned as I arched my back at the sheer pleasure.  What I didn't know was that there was even more pleasure to come.  I had completely forgotten that Tolban had said that he had a surprise for me.  Savoring the delicious sensations coursing from my tits to my well-fucked pussy, I was in a dreamlike state.  My eyes were closed, and I felt like I was floating on a sea of erotic pleasure.  Then it happened.

Somewhere in my dream-clouded mind, I began to register that there was a warm wetness also pleasuring my protruded clit.

"Aaahhh!  Ooohhhh!" I groaned as I began to move my hips slightly.  As I came back to my senses, my eyes began to focus.  I raised my head to find that someone else was on the bed with us.  It was a woman. She was completely naked and was expertly licking my clit!

Glancing up, she noticed me staring speechless at her.

Raising her head up from my pussy, she licked her lips as she moved to stand at the side of the bed.

"Hello, Pattie.  I am Molan.  I hope my husband is pleasuring you well.  You taste delicious, by the way" she said as she winked at me.  

I could see that Molan was about five feet eight inches tall with long straight jet black hair cut sharply across the center of her forehead and flowing down her back to her ass.  She had large almond shaped eyes, slanted slightly upward at the outside corners.  Her eyes were the same hazel color as Tolban's.  She had high cheekbones, and her tiny somewhat flat nose and small pouty mouth gave her the look of an exquisitely beautiful Asian woman.  There was just one thing:  her skin was the color of light milk chocolate, just like Tolban's.  Molan's D-Cup tits were full and tipped with long lucious looking black nipples.  Her chest tapered down to a narrow waist, then her hips flared out in perfectly sculptured feminine form.  Her buttocks were firm and round.  Her pubic area had a thin wisp of hair trailing from below her navel downward towards her pouty pussy lips.  Her toned shaply legs formed that classic inverted triangle opening at the tops of her inner thighs.  Her thighs and calves were superbly formed as they tapered down to her perfectly formed feet.

In short, Molan was stunningly beautiful.  I wondered to myself, "With a wife like this, why was this bastard fucking me?"

"Uh, why thank you Molan.  Uuhh, look, I'm really sorry.  I didn't realize Tolban was your husband.  I'll leave right away!"  I was flaggergasted.  The bastard never told me he was married.  The son of a bitch!!!

As I started to raise myself off Tolban, Molan placed a restraining hand on my stomach, then smiled and said, "Oh, it is quite alright.  I want you to finish having as much as you want of him.  On our planet, we couple freely with whomever is of proper age and is willing.  Tolban is quite good at this, and I am sure you will be pleased with him.  I know I am.  So please.  Lay back and let him pleasure you until you are satisfied completely."

With that, she got back onto the bed between our legs, and simply went back to licking my pussy as if it was the most normal thing in the world.  I had never had my pussy licked by a woman before.  She licked around her husband's cock, tasting my juices as he slid in and out of me.

"MMMmmm!  Scrumptious!" she crooned.

Tolban never said a word, although when I laid back again, I could feel his chest moving as he chuckled to himself.  Laugh it up, professor!  I believe I am the one getting the best part of this deal!!!

With my head resting on Tolban's shoulder, it didn't take long for me to once again surrender myself to the erotic banquet laid out before me.  I savored the feel of Tolban's massive cock moving in and out of me.  I reveled in the bliss of Molan's talented tongue moving all over my pussy lips, and especially when she turned her attention to my clit.  I bathed in the absolute pleasure of Tolban's strong hands massaging my tits.  He was squeezing, pinching, twisting, and pulling my nipples.  I closed my eyes again and simply let myself sink ever deeper into the erotic enjoyment.

I lost all track of time.  At some point, I could feel the sensations starting to build, that flush of hormones preceding an impending orgasm.  I already could tell that this one was going to be a like volcano, and I could feel it starting to gather itself at the very core of my being.  Tolban and Molan must have sensed it too.  Tolban started thrusting faster and he was pinching my nipples a bit harder.  Molan concentrated her tongue exclusively on my clit, licking faster and faster with featherlight flicks of her hot, wet tongue.  I could feel her warm saliva keeping my little pleasure button wet and tingly!  The volcano continued to build.  I started moving my hips slightly.

"UUUuuuhhh!  UUUuuuhhh! OOOooohhh!" I started to buck my hips involuntarily... here it comes... almost there... there it is!!!

"AAAaaahhh!!!  AAAaaahhh!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs as the orgasm erupted in me like the volcano it truly was.  Molan locked her arms around my hips and held on with her hands as she continued to lick me through my orgasm.  Never had I felt such intense pleasure before in my entire life!!!

"Oh, my God!!!" I screamed, as another orgasm rolled through my body like a run away locomotive.  I could feel my pussy throbbing on Tolban's huge cock, as I felt the first hot spurts of his cum squirting into my hungry pussy.  I have felt a man's cum squirting into me before, but never as warm as this!  It actually was warming my insides as he continued to pump more and more of his seed into me.  Just picturing that scene in my mind sent me over the edge once again, and I bucked violently down onto Tolban's cock as I felt the head shoot past the mouth of my uterus and bottom out at the end of my canal.  The feeling of fullness cannot be described.  I erupted in the mother of all orgasms.  I thought my volcano was grand, but this topped anything I could have imagined.

"Oh, God!  Please don't stop.  Don't stop.  Whatever you do, just don't...  don't...!!!  AAAaaahhh!!! AAAaaahhh!!! AAAaaahhh!!!" I let out a schrill, high-pitched, blood-curdling scream as this massive orgasm exploded inside me!  My entire body went stiff and Tolban just continued fucking the living shit out of me!  He was thrusting as far into me as he could go, and my orgasm just wouldn't stop.  On and on, it went.  

Finally, mercifully, after what seemed like an eternity, it began to wane.  I was sobbing openly and unashamedly.  I did not know that the human body could even experience such intense pleasure.  These people were in every sense of the word, out of this world.  I just lay there for a few minutes, trying to get my wits about me.

When I opened my tear-filled eyes, Molan was sitting on the side of the bed holding out a warm damp cloth.  She gently wiped away my tears of joy, then surprised me when she leaned forward and kissed me tenderly.  Molan smiled warmly as she gazed into my eyes.  I smiled and nodded my appreciation to her before turning my head to the left to give Tolban a kiss on the cheek.  After easing myself off of Tolban's cock, I used the wet cloth to catch the flood of thick liquid starting to run out of my very satisfied pussy.  I was surprised to see that the liquid had a slight bluish tint, and had the fragrance of fresh pineapples.

Tolban still hadn't said a word.

Looking at Molan, I said, "You were right.  Your husband really is quite good."

"Are you satisfied now, Pattie, or would you like some more?" she asked.

"Oh no, Molan.  I definitely am satisfied for now, but I would like more some other time, if that's alright with you."

"Of course, my dear friend.  You may have him anytime you like.  Although you might have to wait a bit after tonight.  You see, we have some important business to attend to, so we need to return home in a couple of hours.  It might interest you to know that I have several male friends that I intend to couple with when we return here."

Turning to Tolban, I asked, "Will you be there when she does her friends?  Will you also participate?"

"Yes, to both questions," he chuckled.

"When will the two of you return to this planet?"

"In about three of your years" replied Tolban.

"Aw, that's too bad!" I said, disappointed.

"Don't worry, Pattie.  As you can see, our people couple freely and often with the people of your planet.  Sometimes there are even offspring.  We have sired around seventeen million children scattered around your planet.  One of those offspring is very near to the music bar where you first met Tolban.  I believe you call it the 'Squeaky Saddle'"?

"Yes, that's right", I replied.

"Well, when you return to your office tomorrow morning, just ask Gina about a man by the name of Robert Guerin.  He is one of our offspring, though you must never tell him that.  You also must never tell anyone about your being here and what happened here.  If you want another experience like the one you just had with Tolban, just ask Gina to share Robert with you.  He is more than up to satisfying you, and from what we can tell, she will be more than happy to share him with you."

"Thank you so much, Molan.  Thanks to both of you.  I never will forget this as long as I live.  I also want to thank you for not erasing my memory or something like that the way they do in the movies."

Molan laughed in melodious throaty glee.  "Do not worry.  Such things only are the stuff of science fiction.  We want you to remember your experience, so that you will want to relive it again and again."

Tolban wiped himself with a second wet cloth produced by Molan, then he said, "Well, let us all get showered, and then get you back to your home for tonight, Pattie."

The three of us went into the adjoining bathroom.  When I saw the bathroom the second time, everything clicked into place.  I understood then why there were three shower heads, and three face bowls, and I knew who did the massages.  They must have been planning to have a threesome with me all along.  I guess I just beat them to it by jumping on Tolban first.

The water was warm and soothing as it caressed my tired muscles.  Tolban soaped my back as Molan worked her magic on my front paying special attention to my tits and my pussy.  Then we switched as Tolban and I pampered Molan.  Finally it was Tolban's turn to be soaped, fondled, and caressed by two women.

As we were rinsing away our soapy fun, I turned to Tolban and said, "Promise me one thing."

Turning off his shower, he asked, "What is that?"

Molan and I finished at the same time, turning off our showers.

"Promise me that after you drop me off at home, you will pleasure your wife at least as much as you just did me, when you get back here."

"Oh, believe me, Pattie.  When Molan wants to couple, there is no doubt about it.  Like all the females on our planet, she simply takes the male of her choice who is willing.  The custom is, that if a person is willing to pleasure a female a single time, then that person is committed to be available to that female for life.  In other words, once a female couples with any male or female, that person is expected to couple with that female for life.  I believe you have something on the order of three thousand males with whom you couple, is that not true Molan?"

"Three thousand and eightteen males and seven thousand and twelve females" replied Molan as she handed out the huge fluffy bath towels.

"So you see, Pattie, Molan will not lack for pleasure when she wants it.  Either from me or from one of her committed friends," he explained as he dried himself off.

"Wow!  Now I see why you call yourselves the 'Enlightened Ones'.  All of you are at least as smart as Einstein, and you have no qualms about sex or jealousy", I said, having finished drying myself and my hair.  The towel was fantastic.  My hair was completely dry.

Molan also finished drying herself off as she explained, "It is our education system and our culture.  Jealousy is unknown to us.  Sex to us is as casual and natural as a warm hug between two friends.  We also value intelligence as do you.  That is why we chose you."

"Chose me?  What do you mean, chose me?" I asked, as we got dressed.

"I will explain it to you on the way home.  Shall we?" asked Tolban, as he jestured towards the door (he called it a "hatchway", but it just looked like a stupid door to me).

The three of us walked the short distance to the hangar.  I turned to say goodbye to Molan.  Giving her a warm hug, I said, "Thank you so much for a wonderful evening, Molan.  I am looking forward to seeing you again when you return.  You will find me won't you?"

"Of course, Pattie.  You can be sure of it.  After all, you do owe me an orgasm now, do you not?" she asked, and we both started laughing.  Actually, I had never given any thought to pleasuring another woman, but with Molan?... hhmmm.

Using the foot-holds, Tolban and I both climbed up into the cockpit.  Molan deactivated the artificial gravity, and we floated upward.  Again, the wall turned transparent, and we passed right through it just as before.  Tolban guided the craft back towards the earth, and soon we were sailing over the city of Conroe.

"Tolban, you promised you would tell me about being chosen."

"Ah, yes.  It really is quite simple, actually, Pattie.  You see, your average animal is concerned mainly with survival, not intellect.  Those of you on this planet who derive sexual stimulation from intellect, sapiosexuals, I believe you call them, are one step away from enlightenment.  When we come to this planet, we home in on such individuals as you because we want to monitor and guide your transition into enlightenment.  Our meetings down at the music bar were no coincidence.  They were carefully staged.  We were hoping simply to meet with you and tell you about all this, then return you home tomorrow morning.  However, Molan received an urgent message from the Idiotic Moron in our Whitehouse, so we have to leave before we originally intended.  Coupling with you (you call it, "having sex") was never a part of the original plan, but Molan and I are both glad it happened."

"I'm glad it happened too, but you must know, you have raised another thousand questions in my..." I never finished the sentence.  Glancing out the cockpit window, I could see that we were hovering over my house.  Oh, shit!  Otis' squad car was there (Otis was the town sheriff, and my father).  I could see him clearly standing on the front porch shining his flashlight, knocking on the door.

"Shit, Tolban.  Otis will see us!"

Tolban simply smiled, "No he won't", and his eyes glowed slightly again.

As we landed on the street right behind the squad car, I noticed that everything was eerily quiet.  Not a sound could be heard, not even a whisper of a breeze flowing through the trees.  Otis was moving very, very slowly.

"Do you see, Pattie?  I did another quantum shift.  We are between the normal realities that you would perceive.  You go on inside and get undressed and ready for bed, when I see your bedroom light come on, I will leave, and everything will return to normal.  Your father will never know what just happened right before his very eyes."

"Ah, yes.  You told me about that earlier.  Ok.  Listen Tolban, I had an amazing and unbelivable time with you and Molan tonight, and I won't ever forget it" I said, as I leaned in and kissed him lightly on the lips before adding, "Thank you so much for opening my eyes".

"You are quite welcome, Pattie.  Just remember to ask Gina about Robert when you are in the office tomorrow."  Tolban opened the cockpit then extended the foot-holds.  

I smiled at him, then climbed backwards down the side of the spacecraft onto the sidewalk.

Looking back up at him, I said "Good night Tolban.  Be sure to look me up, when you and Molan get back, ok?"

"Certainly, Pattie.  There is just one last thing."

"What?"

"Try not to let yourself get too upset with the current Idiotic Moron in your Whitehouse!"

I burst out laughing, "I'll do my best, but I won't make any promises!" and I walked right past my father standing on the front porch shining his flashlight.

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by TexasEagle
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments