Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Perverted Reality - Part 1 of 3

"Reality is disappointing. What would you accept to change it?"

6
1 Comment 1
2.5k Views 2.5k
2.8k words 2.8k words
Recommended Read

Author's Notes

"I'm introducing a new series: Impure Future. Inspired by Black Mirror, this series is composed of short stories that reflect a possible future where we explore how our lives may change to, how sex evolves. Each story, some will be divided in parts, are standalone and they will not be posted regularly, only when a new one is ready. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I hope you enjoy Perverted Reality, my first story in the Impure Future series. I will post the other two parts this week, not letting you wait too much."

I open my eyes at the soft chime coming from all around me, my sleep having been disturbed all night, awake for what feels like hours while stubbornly trying to get back under. I sigh softly, the visit of my girlfriend at the forefront of my mind, this evening being the first time that we try to conceive. I shiver at the implication, wishing it could be done differently, but I was the one to suggest it in the first place.

I get out of bed and walk naked to the window of my living room, overlooking the bay of Tokyo. The disused Rainbow Bridge is at my right, the rundown Tokyo SkyTree at my left, and the sprawling skyscrapers all around me. From my 205th floor apartment, I can see over most other buildings, living in a modern and expensive one. Although, most of the view is blocked by the never-ending flow of drones flying in the sky, even at my height.

Suddenly, they move away, leaving the air space for a descending cargo plane going to Haneda, passing so close to my residence that the window shakes. This is an inconvenience, but once I have my suit on, I don’t hear them.

As I look down, I see myself in the window reflection. I wince at the image returned, it shows my ugly true self, the unattractive and flawed body I’m unaccustomed to. What will Kumiko say tonight?

I instinctively grab my dick as I think of her, remembering our many dates, our passionate lovemaking, our intense and kinky sex. Usually, it would make me hard in no time, but the thought of seeing her makes me lose any focus on the great memories we have together.

“Why are you so glum this morning?” someone says from behind me, sounding concerned.

I turn around and find Miku, her metallic expression showing how distressed she is for me.

“I’m worried that Kumiko rejects me,” I say with difficulty, fright building inside of me, conflicting with the pleasure I’m feeling as my hand is stroking my dick.

“Ah, poor Koike, I’m sure she will be pleased to see you,” she says with a soft smile. “Come here, I’ll make you forget your worries,” she suggests with a sensual voice.

I smile affectionately at her, she always knows how to raise my spirit. As her silicone hand brings me to the couch, my second maid comes into view, having finished cleaning my haptic kit.

“Oh, Chi. Come here and help me with Koike, he’s feeling down this morning,” Miku says with liveliness, making me smile at her ever-cheerful attitude. What would I do without both of them, always there when I need a helping hand?

When I’m comfortably installed on the couch, Miku bends over me, brings a pair of glasses to my face, and locks her soft lips on mine. I close my eyes as I savor our kiss, feeling her passion for me flowing in my body, the tension in my shoulders slowly going away. Our tongues start with a slow swirl but soon accelerate as I want to feel better, to forget my worries, to finally be the man I’m out there.

As she rises, I welcome the sight of her naked body, from her pinkish skin color, her triple D breasts, and her tight figure. I scan her, going from her black hair and excited smile to her pussy’s wide lips. A grin forms as I think of all the ways we could have fun this morning.

“Oh, goody, I’m raising your spirit, you smile. It’s also not the only thing raised. I love a big and juicy cock for breakfast,” Miku says happily before getting on her knees and licking my dick from root to top.

I close my eyes and let my head fall back on the couch, sighing loudly as she takes my erection in her mouth, sucking me with force, just as I like it. I suddenly feel the couch move and a hand brushes my hair, making me smile even more.

Another pair of lips make contact with my body, this time around my left nipple. I open my eyes to find Chi’s head over my chiseled torso, playing with my peck using her tongue, one hand in my hair, the other rubbing my six-pack. All my worries of the morning are gone, my girls providing all the necessary comfort I need.

Chi stops sucking my nipple and rises, exposing her single D cup and her radiant smile. Her blond hair flows around her slender body, it envelops her in a gold aura. Her warm and comforting face makes me fall in love with her every time.

“Are you better now, master? I do not like seeing you sad,” she says with gentleness, caring for me deeply. Chi is the tender one, she is always by my side to comfort me.

“Oh, yes. You make me feel so good. Don’t stop,” I tell her, feeling pleasure build inside of me.

“I love you so much, master,” Chi says before she brings her face to mine, kissing me softly but with dedication as I’m the only one for her in the world.

As she rises from my lips, a strand of hair gets tangled in my glasses and pulls them off my face. Their true self is now in front of me, their metallic form unaltered by the glasses. I also see mine, my fat belly, my inadequate phallus, and the depressing reality that I’m being sucked by a machine. I lose my focus, feeling my dick soften from the meager erection I had.

“Oh, no! Master, I’m so sorry. Let me put them back on,” Chi says with a frightened voice, worried that I might be angered by her mishap even though I’ve never been.

In no time, I get my Adonis body back, my beautiful companions, and a cock to be proud of. Nonetheless, I know this is just an illusion, that what I’m seeing are just avatars.

“No, I’ve inconvenienced master. Don’t worry, I’ll make you feel good,” Chi says before moving to my waist, grabbing my fake cock, and guiding it inside of her pussy. Even though I see what should be my erection getting into her, it is only when I’m supposed to be almost in her that I feel suction over my dick, getting into my robot maid’s pussy. Follows a series of contractions of her fake vagina to help me get an erection. Slowly, I feel my dick come back to life, hardening inside of her.

“You are filling me, master. It feels so good,” Chi replies with joy, her smile showing her happiness of feeling me grow inside of her.

My other maid intervene, in her more abrupt and sexually charged way, “I think we need to punish her for her mishap. I think she needs to be thought a lesson.”

This makes me smile, my kinky side awakening at the mention of punishment. I reply to her, “I think this is a great idea, let’s make her beg for forgiveness.” I keep an eye on Chi as I say it, wanting to see her reaction.

“If master thinks I need it, I will comply,” she says with a little bit of fright.

My heart pumps faster as they indulge in my fantasies, at my commands, at my kinky and shameful desires.

Miku moves behind Chi and gets a ring from behind her back. I instantly know what she plans, making my cock harden even more.

“Oh, master, punishing me makes you bigger. I’ll try to enjoy it to make you happy,” Chi says as she starts to ride me.

I briefly smile at her, but I look back at my other girl, enjoying the transformation.

Miku applies the ring to her clitoris, like a cock ring. Soon, her pleasure button grows in size and lengthen, taking the shape of a well-endowed cock. As it finishes to grow, she starts to stroke it, making me form a devilish grin on my face. I nod at her, feeling my sadist side take over. My now painfully stretched cock glides inside of Chi’s tight pussy, fueled in anticipation at what is to happen.

Holly_Bae
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Holly_Bae

Miku stops her companion and line up her cock to my delicate maid’s asshole. As she feels the pressure, Chi’s face changes to surprise, to nervousness, to resignation.

“If this is what pleases master, I will take the punishment,” she says with a soft and devoted voice as she fixes me with her begging eyes.

“Your master wants you to. Do not see it as a punishment, but a way to pleasure me. Do it for me,” I tell her before bringing her to me, to kiss furiously but also to ease Miku’s entry into Chi’s tight brown hole.

As our tongues twist, I feel my maid react to the invasion, her lips letting a cry of surprise, tightening her pussy over my rock-hard cock. Miku’s dick enters slowly, joining me inside of our sweet Chi, her larger member squeezing mine.

Leaving her lips, I say, “Now, fuck us. Show how much you want us inside of you.”

With a nod, Chi restarts to jump up and down over our erections, gliding over Miku and me with a resolution to repent herself. Her tight hole grips me, stretching over me as she moves, having difficulty handling me. I also feel my companion’s sinful bat glide alongside me, her motion rubbing my cock through the tight membrane of flesh separating us.

The sensation is so intense, the scenario is so sinful, the excitement is so thrilling, I do not last long and cum inside of Chi, triggering my maids’ orgasms. I lose myself into the moment, feeling Chi contract vigorously around me and Miku’s dick pulsate beside me. Both moan my name, our combined lust heightening my experience, my body feeling wave after wave of pleasure coursing through my veins.

After a long minute of floating in the bliss of orgasm, I look at both, so happy to have them into my life. What would I do without them? They are always ready to entertain me, they never say no, they never disappoint me.

“Thanks, girls, I needed it this morning. Now, clean me up, I need to head to work,” I tell them, a satisfied smile on my face.

Miku first extracts her still erect cock from Chi’s ass, then my deflated dick comes out. Both go to their knees and suck any remnant of cum from my dick, taking turns to swallow me. As it is still very sensitive, I wince a little bit at the attention, feeling my soreness between their voluptuous lips. Nonetheless, I start to enjoy it very quickly, my erection stretching their little mouth in no time. I leave them clean me as I relax on the couch, thinking of the day of work ahead of me.

Looking at the time, I say, “Okay, enough playing around. Chi, continue with Miku’s cock, I’m sure she needs a good cleanup,” I tell my sweet maids.

I get to my bedroom and start to get into the haptic suit that Chi has cleaned during the night. I keep an eye on the spectacle in the living room, helping me keep an erection, making it easier to slide my cock into the device attached to the suit. I also insert an anal plug, wincing as I do. The main function is to collect my waste during the day, but it is also used when you play back there if that’s what you like. To be honest, I wouldn’t wear it but the hassle to disconnect and go to the bathroom in the middle of the day makes that I endure the intrusion. I close the garment, the spandex-like cloth conforming to my body, almost feeling like it merges with my skin. Ready for work, I come back into the living room, a grin on my face.

“Chi, fetch my breakfast, please. Only the essentials this morning, our little fun took more time than I thought,” I tell my maid as she has Miku’s cock deep in her throat.

Removing the full length from her mouth and ending with a pop, Chi happily says, “Of course, master, coming right up.”

As she leaves us, I look at her curvy butt, wishing I have time for more fun, also having a craving for her brown hole around me. As she enters the kitchen, I look at my other maid and her raging hard-on.

I laugh out loud and tell her, “Okay, remove this monstrosity, I want to see your pussy.”

As I look down, her dick quickly reduces in size, gaining back its form as her clit. Even though I know her temporary member was just an illusion created by the glasses, I don’t want to touch her through it, breaking the magic.

Once it is back to normal, I bring my hand to her slit, rubbing fingers in it. I tell her with enjoyment, “If it wasn’t for Kumiko coming tonight, I would fuck you hard until you beg me to stop. I want to do to you what you did to our innocent Chi this morning.”

“Oh, Koike, you make me wet with your sultry words. Another day maybe, I love to have your big dick in my tight ass,” she tells me with passion in her eyes, never shying away from any of my requests.

We kiss with passion, opening our mouths to dance a very intense and dirty salsa while I insert two fingers in her pussy. If I wasn’t needed at the office in two minutes, I would bend her and fuck her ass until I can’t stand up.

“Here is your breakfast, master,” Chi says.

I leave Miku’s lips and reluctantly remove my fingers from her vagina, tending my hand for Chi to drop a pill. I bring it to my lips, inserting the capsule and the fingers that were in my maid. The sweet taste of strawberry fills my mouth, my choice of flavored lubricant for her. I suck myself for a few seconds then I grab a glass of water to swallow my breakfast. Miku has a large grin at my sensual display, biting her lower lip at the intensity of my actions.

Once the empty glass is back in Chi’s hand, I bring my face back to Miku’s, kissing her again with passion, so glad to have her in my life. I release her and go for Chi, going for a softer kiss, showing her how much I love her.

Moving off her face, I tell her, “You have been good this morning, you have raised my spirit. I love you, Chi.”

I feel her body tremble with delight, her face showing pure happiness. She replies very softly, “I love you, master. You are the sole purpose of my life.”

I kiss her forehead before I let her go, turning toward the haptic rig. The complex set of pulleys and steel cables are there to give me almost a full range of movement, even allowing me to be upside down if I want to.

“Girls, hook me up,” I tell them, getting in the middle of the contraption.

Both come to me, in their gorgeous nakedness, to attach all the cables to my haptic suit, roaming around me in their simple attires. Once I’m all hooked up, the only remaining element is the full VR headset, the main equipment that makes the magic of social interactions possible. Miku comes to me and removes my glasses, taking away the illusions blocking her true appearance. Her metallic frame comes into view, a reminder that I live in a somewhat fake reality. I shrug it off, accepting that this is the world I live in, that it is better than to face the reality out of the confine of my apartment.

She lowers the headset over my head and says, “Have a great day at work, my dear Koike.”

I’m only in the dark for a few seconds while the system starts. Once it is fully loaded, I select the office meeting room as my spawning point, only having a few seconds before the meeting is supposed to start.

As the loading effects move around me, I think of the day ahead, having to start working on the animations of the last scene for our upcoming game, Dark Orgasms 23.

Published 
Written by wiha
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments