Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Pixie Poppy's Forest Ride

"Tobin ends up in a deserted forest, where he encounters a beautiful pixie. He'll make sure to take advantage of her in the best possible way."

19
4 Comments 4
2.1k Views 2.1k
1.0k words 1.0k words
Competition Entry: Flash Photography

"Stupid fucking car." Tobin kicked the car door shut and looked around for any signs of civilization.

Of course, he found none. Not wanting to wait to be murdered, he sauntered off into the strange-looking forest.

Every little sound made him jump and he cursed himself every time for being such a pussy. Fuck, he wanted pussy. Lily was a fucking cunt. She cheated her way through New York City and he'd had to give up more alimony than he was willing to give.

He found the neon green leaves to be very strange, yet mesmerizing. And just to his luck, there was no cell reception either.

A few minutes of walking later, he abruptly stopped. What in the bloody hell? He saw an arm. He closed his eyes, muttered a prayer to the Lord and walked further to see what...or who it was.

"Hello?"

He gasped when she turned around. Blue, doe-like eyes stared back at him. His cock immediately became stiff in his pants. How long had it been since he'd fucked someone? One year? Two years? He couldn't remember.

Her platinum blonde hair shone in the bare amount of sunlight which filtered through the thick canopy of trees.

"What's your name?" He crouched in front of her and the innocence in her face reeled him in.

"P-poppy."

"What are you doing here? You lost or something?"

"I live here."

When he looked at her, really looked at her, he saw that her skin was glittering and there was no make-up on her face. Still, she looked other-worldly.

He didn't want to believe it, but he decided to ask her another question.

"What...are you?"

"I'm a pixie."

"Huh. Aren't pixies supposed to be the size of flies?"

"No sir. Those are just myths."

He liked her calling him 'sir'. He shook his head and tried to clear the lust from his brain.

"Okay. Good to know. I've gotta go."

Just as he turned to leave, she clutched his leg and shoved her face into his crotch.

"What the fuck are you doing?"

"Please don't leave."

Her eyes shone as if she was about to cry. An idea immediately formed in his mind.

"Hmm. I could stay, on one condition."

She looked hopeful, right how he wanted her.

"Unzip my pants."

She looked unsure, but did so with trembling fingers.

"Pull my boxers down."

She obeyed and her eyes widened at the huge cock that sprung free.

She tentatively touched it and he could see her corset or whatever it was that she was wearing, could barely contain her tits. So, he did them both a favor and tugged it down, exposing her lush tits with pebbled red nipples.

Without warning, she licked his tip and he moaned. Feeling encouraged, she took half of him into her mouth. God, it felt like heaven. He twisted her hair in his fist and pushed her further down, making her choke on his dick.

ErikaLovs
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ErikaLovs

With his other hand, he squeezed her breast and pulled her nipple through the webbing between his fingers.

She released his dick and sucked his balls into her mouth, slightly prodding his asshole. Two of her fingers slipped inside his ass, and one massaged his perineum. That was it. His legs quivered and he suddenly shot his cum all over her face. He scooped some from her cheek and fed it to her. She lapped it up like it was Ambrosia.

"On all fours, you filthy little slut."

She obeyed and he pulled her tiny skirt down, exposing her glistening pink cunt. He spanked her pussy and buried his face in it. He shoved two fingers in with ease and lapped up her juices. Fuck, she was the sweetest pussy he'd ever had. He pushed two more fingers into her and fucked her with four fingers while simultaneously licking her.

When he sucked her clit into his mouth, she squirted all over his face as she came. He licked every last drop.

He lightly bit her pussy lips and got up to flip her onto her back. What a sight she was. He sucked her nipples and was shocked when he tasted milk.

"What the fuck?"

"That's normal when pixies are aroused."

He squeezed both her tits and lapped up the milk that came out. His gaze went back to her pussy. He put his hands under her knees and pushed them up to her chest.

He spit right onto her cunt and shoved his dick as hard as he could into her. He groaned at the pleasure as she moaned. Not wanting to waste another second, he started thrusting into her.

Her breasts bounced in tandem with his thrusts. He bit all around her breasts and looked down at her red cunt. He was not a small man, and she was taking his prick in like a champ. He pressed and prodded at her clit and he felt her clamp around him.

Just then, he felt her finger in his crack.

"Oh fuck baby. I'll come quickly if you do that."

She simply smiled and sucked her finger into her mouth, all while watching him. His thrusts became more frantic when she started fondling his balls and rolling them in her palm.

He felt her clamp around his dick as she screamed and came. Feeling his cum shoot up, he abruptly pulled out and shot it all over her face, tits and pussy.

He fell on top of her as they both breathed hard. He sucked her nipples one last time and got up. He tucked his dick back into his pants and zipped up. He helped her up and fixed her outfit.

Just then, his phone rang. It was Luke.

"Dude, I'm parked near your car. Where are you?"

"Coming." After he ended the call, he looked around to find Poppy missing. Oh well.

He whistled as he went back the same way he came. He'd never forget the best fuck of his life.

Published 
Written by estebandeluca
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments