Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Please, Mr. Shadow

"Shadow swoops in to protect the woman who he cannot get out of his head, and she is so grateful."

0
0 Comments 0
949 Views 949
1.4k words 1.4k words

He put her down, making sure her hat was still pulled over her eyes. The roof was cold, and she had no jacket on. Her shoulders and legs were bare.

"Are you okay?" he asked her urgently, grabbing her shoulders. "Are you hurt, Miso?" 

She shook her head slowly, even as she started when his hands touched her bare shoulders.

His eyes scanned for any bruises, panicked, breathless. Why was he so terrified? "Miso! Miso, say something! Are you okay?"

And then he saw tears running down from behind the hat that covered her eyes, making sure she did not see his face. She was trembling. Something pulled inside his chest, causing him to almost double over in pain. 

And then, suddenly, there was snow falling all around her. He looked up, and his heart locked into place, his breathing hitching harder than earlier. She had almost died. Without thinking twice, he rammed into her, knocking her into the low wall behind them and his mouth found her cold lips. Her gasp was so loud, he was afraid she would pass out from the shock of it. But immediately, she clung to him, every warm part of her melting into him. 

Everything was burning, now. He heard her heart banging against him, and his own started to match it. As he kissed her hard, she opened her mouth, pliant at the surface. But inside, she was burning him alive. He was burning for her.

"Aaah," he groaned into her mouth. "You almost died. How do you keep getting into trouble? Aah, I am - I am - I can’t - "

She moaned, and then as his lips took more, her gasps became like hyperventilating breaths. Was she in shock? 

He tried to extract himself from the tangle of their limbs, but she whimpered, pulling herself closer into him.

"No," she moaned. "Please. Please, don’t." 

He stilled, reeling from the strange mixture of relief, hunger, and something else a lot more intense he was feeling. "Please don’t, what, Miso?" 

"Please don’t stop," she whispered. 

That was it. He lifted her off the ground, and she wrapped her legs around him, and then his lips were everywhere, on her lips, on her neck, on her too-bare, explicit neck, and every time he made contact with her skin, she almost screamed, as if in pain. 

"Is this what you want?" he asked her, his hands against her waist, his face buried into her neck. 

"Yes, please. Don’t stop, Shadow." 

The name unleashed a different kind of passion inside him. He moved his hands to her breasts, and she cried out, as he played with her rock-hard nipples over her dress. "Is this what you want?" he demanded now.

"Please, more, Mr. Shadow. Don’t stop."

He tried to go slow, but his hands had a mind of their own. The top of her dress got ripped, and goosebumps rose on her skin, as her bare chest was exposed to the snow. "Are you cold?" he rasped, staring at her beauty. 

She shook her head. "Please..."

He watched a snowflake fall onto her naked breast and he leaned forward to lick it off.

"Unghh- " she moaned, loud enough to summon a crowd.

"Shhhh," he whispered against her breast, before taking it into his mouth, and sucking, licking, teasing. "Is this good? Are you warm now?" 

She thrashed about, her eyes scrunched shut behind the hat. "Yes please, I am so hot, don’t stop."

"What do you want, Miso?" 

"I want you, Shadow. Please don't stop, not this time," she whimpered.

"Are you sure?" he growled, his tongue flicking at the other nipple, making sure it did not feel ignored. "Like this? Now?" 

"Yes. Please, please, Mr. Shadow. I need you." 

He reached under her dress and ripped away her panties. Putting her down, he fumbled with his zipper. She stumbled, trying to find his hands, never protesting against her blindfold. Abruptly, he turned her around, bracing her hand against the wall, and lifted up her dress.

AnieDavis
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnieDavis

"You want this?" he asked. "Tell me now, because I won’t be able to stop after this." 

"Yes, please," she moaned into the wall. "Please, Mr. Shadow."

And he rammed into her, making her scream. 

He stopped immediately, trying to settle his breathing. "I am sorry, I am so sorry. Did I hurt you? I couldn’t help myself." 

Instead, she bucked up against him, pulling him deeper into her. And his knees almost buckled. He began to fuck her then, and she matched every thrust, moaning harder than he had ever imagined. "Oh you sweet, girl. Oh, you feel so good, Miso. I need you so bad. Oh, love, this is so good."

He pulled off the hat covering her eyes and bent closer to whisper in her ear. "Oh, my love, you are so wonderful." 

"Please, Shadow, don’t stop. Aahh, aah, yes, please, don’t stop. I want you. I want you to - come -" 

He stopped with a start, pulling himself out of her. "Keep your eyes closed," he whispered.

He picked her up, putting her onto the low ledge, and pushed her legs apart. "Don’t open them," he whispered, kissing her, soft this time, giving rather than taking, worshipping rather than demanding.

Her breath hitched. And then he put his tip inside her, teasing, and slowly eased inside, kissing her face. "You are so sweet, love," he whispered. "You deserve to be made love to." 

And as she moaned, he thrust into her, long, deep, slow, taking her to the top of the world. "Oh, you beautiful, sweet girl. I was so scared, love. You mean so much to me. I am so scared. Miso, come for me, sweet girl."

And he took a breast in his mouth again, increasing her pace, as her moans grew rushed, and she scrunched up her eyes, her entire body tightening.

Stars erupted behind her shut eyes and screamed into his ear. "Aaaaaaaaah, Shadow."

And for once, he wished he could tell her his name, so he could hear her screaming it as she exploded. It was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen, her face inches from his, scrunched up in ecstasy, and her skin flushed from how hot he had made her feel. And as he saw her trembling for the force of her orgasm, determined to keep her eyes shut, he almost wept. Because he had fallen so hard. This beautiful girl had changed his life. He loved her. 

Gently, he eased himself out of her, kissing her one last time. She protested, her eyes fluttering, her hands looking for him. Immediately, he pulled off his scarf and wrapped it around her eyes this time. "Ssshh." 

"No, don’t, don’t stop. I want you to -" she mumbled, her face red. 

"Shhh, Miso, not this time."

He kissed her again, this would be the last he promised himself, and more goosebumps appeared over her body. "I am sorry for ruining your dress. You’re cold."

He pulled off his sweater and put it over her head. Then he wrapped his jacket, over her shoulders.

"No - don’t- I think I forgot my jacket when we escaped -" 

"Wear this." He zipped her up, and then put his gloves on her freezing hands. Kissing her forehead, he whispered, “Stay out of danger, love.” 

As he began to walk away, he saw her tremble again, her hands desperately trying to clutch at him. And he ran back, crushing her to him. This would be the last, he said, pulling her face up, for an urgent, desperate kiss. He clung to her for a few seconds, in pain. She realized he was saying goodbye, and tears started to leak again.

"No, please, please don’t go," she cried, and he kissed her some more. As she started to sob, he forced himself away, his chest aching, and disappeared.

"No, no, no, don’t leave," she sobbed, turning around in circles, and finally ripping off his scarf, falling to the ground. "Please, Mr. Shadow. Stay."

Published 
Written by princessdiaries
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors