Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Survival

"Miss-trust at the end of the world, PART-1"

7
3 Comments 3
8.0k Views 8.0k
3.1k words 3.1k words
The wind broke on the concrete, making it more bearable, and I desperately found shelter in one of the dusty buildings. Life I as had known it, as humanity had known it, became extinct. There were not many people alive anymore. Things didn’t even happen fast and sudden, and were not caused by one event, like in the movies.

Against the prognosis from scientists, the temperature rose more than two degrees centigrade by the year 2018. It was not, however, something that would have destroyed humanity by itself. The sea levels rose and flooded most of the coastal areas. But dikes and dams kept most humans safe, though some valuable land was lost.

The rise in temperature brought along the drought and many crops were lost, causing famine for the greater part of the world’s population. On the news I watched millions of people die of starvation, maybe even a billion.

Living in the rich west, food prices to rose, but we didn’t starve. However, the luxuries that we had known for decades were lost to most of us. Cattle began dying all over the world and it was a side effect of the dying cattle that would in the end, wipe away most of humanity.

First news reports from Africa were shown on television and the Internet. Some kind of disease had struck most of the countries on this continent and spread like wild fire. It had gone viral. Special teams from the western world were sent to those countries, hoping they would find out the origin of this disease.

But before the scientist could get any of the answers needed, people that had returned home from Africa brought the disease to the United States and Europe. That was when I was first confronted with the effects of the disease. Being in the Army, I was posted at one of the national airports to coordinate the quarantine with law-enforcement and civilian agencies.

This was the moment when scientists and doctors in Africa began reporting back. The report had some important conclusions. First, the disease originated from cattle and it was a virus. This meant, unlike bacteria, a cure could not be found that easy and most likely it would only suppress the virus. The second conclusion was, as we all had already found out, that humans could also be infected by the virus. But the most shocking was that virus was airborne, meaning the breath of an infected person could infect you. The third was that incubation time was very short, a few days to a week. The final finding was that the virus was very deadly.

I immediately ordered that respirators should be distributed among the emergency services. It was all in vain. The combination of the shortages of food, leaving people vulnerable and the warm temperature that was ideal for the virus, meant that extermination of most of mankind was unavoidable. Emergency services were affected, the army was affected and in the end, I don't think any form of government survived. Like me, some of the people were immune to the virus.

The world was empty, harsh. Due to the warm temperatures and drought, the world became a wasteland. Because much of the vegetation died and the heat, the winds blew with great speed. This in turn, eroded the land even more which of course made wind speed increase more.

It had been a long time since I had met another human being and the last one I met I had to shoot dead, because he threatened my life. While I adjusted my shemagh, I did a little calculating. If one in the then, thousand people, survived, there would still be one thousand survivors of the ten million that died. There had to be more people alive out there.

With my shemagh adjusted, I picked up my M4 carbine and took the reins of the pack horse and set off on the street, moving from cover to cover. Suddenly, military skill and instinct made me aware I was close to walking into an ambush. It was the way the street formed, the debris was positioned and the soft sounds that put my senses on high alert. I moved in a ruined building and observed the situation. There were only two places anyone plotting an ambush could be.

With stealth, I slowly moved through the ruins, making sure I stayed out of sight and made little noise. I came close to the first place I pointed out, and I was right. A person dressed in low visibility clothes was lying on the floor of the building with a rifle shouldered, observing the part of the street I avoided. Slowly but surely I crawled closer. Then I moved from behind my cover and called out.

‘You there, with rifle, stand up slow and leave the rifle on the ground.’

The person slowly stood up and I could not believe what I saw. That person was a woman. Though from this distance it was hard to make out if she was pretty. Could this be luck? I did not let my enthusiasm take over my guard. I kept observing the location. As I got closer I could see a beautiful woman. About five feet and ten inches. Dark long hair with blue eyes and from what I could make out, a nice C cup.

‘Okay, you might be a woman but that won’t make me trust you. I bet if I had walked into your trap, I might have gotten hurt.’

I could see her thinking, her lips started to move.

‘I would have just made you leave your stuff and sent you off empty handed,’ I answered.

‘Now that would not get us anywhere, in the end to survive men and women need to team up again.’

I needed to make sure she did not have any weapons hidden.

‘Alright, undress so that I can check and be sure that you are not hiding any weapons.’

She first took of her coat that fell over her hips. It was the kind of coat you would wear when out on survival, with many pockets. I figured she must have been a fashionable lady when civilization was still in place. But now fashion was gone. With the coat gone I could see a Sig Sauer 226 packed in a holster.

‘Drop the pistol slowly please.’

Slowly she placed the gun on the ground and stood idle. She was going to make this hard on me. Was she stalling for time? Did she have a partner close by? I kept observing the surroundings, it would be wise to move away from here. But I could not afford that she had a weapon hidden somewhere.

‘Now lose the shirt.’

She pulled the green grey shirt over her head. There she stood, with now only a bra as a top. She had a nice body. The bra was not a fancy one, more the type you would wear for sports, but worked great for running around with guns.

‘Okay now lose the boots and your pants.’

She pulled off her boots and unbuttoned her camouflage pants. When she dropped the pants I could see that she had an ankle holster with a small gun. Beautiful full creamy thighs and durable panties that could not hide her pubic hair. Like me she lost the sense of shaving down there. It had become senseless.

‘Alright, drop the pistol at your ankle and walk over there.’

I pointed out a place with my finger and now wearing just her undies, she slowly dropped the pistol and walked over to it. Then I walked over to pick up her weapons and other stuff, all the time observing my surroundings. I told her to get down on her knees and put her hands on her back.

She looked up and screamed.

‘Oh that is it, you just want to have your way with me.’

It must have seemed that way to her, but they were not my intentions. I believe in the rights of the individual. Though it did seem very tempting, having a beautiful woman at my disposal. I suppressed my urges.

‘Don’ t worry, not now at least.’

These words were not the best I could have chosen, but they may have represented my more primal urges than my reason. I tied her up, hands behind her back and made her stand up. When we arrived back at my horse, I threw her over it's back. Finally we were on our way to find a safe haven where we could spend a couple of days.

After a couple of hours and close to sunset, I found a walled farmstead that I could easily secure. A big bonus was the stream that was nearby. I guided the horse, with my prisoner of war, inside one of the buildings. Leaving both tied up inside the building, I began making sure the walls were secured. I made spikes on top of the walls and reinforced the gate.

Inside the building again I tied the beautiful lady to a pole so she could sit down.

AmmyKross
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmmyKross

The fire began burning brighter and finally I could relax. Now I had someone to talk to, if it would be a dialogue or monologue depended on the mood I could create. I introduced myself.

‘Well, to show my good intentions, I am Will.’

She glanced at me.

‘You think some good behavior will get your cock inside my pussy?’

Her aggressive behavior did not scare me of. It might even give an opening to something more.
I returned the favour with a smart ass answer.

‘Looks like you are more sexually frustrated than me with those thoughts, and I understand. We all must have been craving for attention and love for a while. Maybe being scared is what we are most of the time now.’

She gave me a nasty look.

‘Well, with you being a man and without love and attention, your cock must be close to cumming, seeing me in my undies like this.’

She looked at me with a eyes that were hard to read. And she gave me a look that was taunting. She gave me another sneer.

‘I am surprised your pants are still dry, they should be wet at your crotch.’

Her remark made me laugh a bit and that in return broke the sternness on her face.

‘Well, I bet you are longing to see a hard example. ‘

Was this turning into a teasing game, a way to break the ice, or a way for her to get me off guard?

‘Well, like you would have something worth looking at because from my point of view it looks like you’re not packed with anything,’ she replied.

Was she daring me? Did it turn her on this game of dares and teases? I knew I was an okay looking male.

‘Well, we can find out if it is to your liking? If it is, it will be hard for you to hide your desires in just your underwear,’ I remarked.

She sat there, staring back at me. It was hard to tell what was going on in her mind, her eyes were like deep dark waters.

‘Well, don’t worry, there will be nothing to hide, since nothing will happen,' she snapped back at me.

I walked over to her, taking off my shirt on the way. This revealed my upper torso to her. The tension made my cock grow hard. I undid my camouflage pants. Now only wearing tight shorts that showed the outline of my hard cock combined with my bare broad shoulders, I could see her nipples harden. I dropped my shorts and wanked my hard cock a bit. This clearly worked as I could see really hard and erect nipples poking through her bra.

‘Looks like it is hard to hide your desires.’

She looked back at me more kindly now.

‘Looks like I do have desires that are hard to cover up, but so do you with that hard cock.’

Were her eyes craving for my cock, did she want a taste of it?

‘Oh you like it now, you like to get a taste of it?’

The mood suddenly had turned hot, buried desires were breaking free. Could it be we both craved for pure lust?

‘Well it looks like a very tasty lolly pop, so why won’t you let me suck it?’

I walked up to her with my hard cock. She opened her mouth a bit. Would I dare do that? Or would I be in a world of pain?

I guided the tip of my cock inside her warm mouth and she began sucking it. Her tongue all over the tip of my cock. She sucked more of my cock inside her mouth. This felt great, this was real pleasure that I had not had in a long time. I looked down and saw a beautiful lady suck my cock like her life depended on it. But I desired more.

I dropped to my knees and took her breasts out of the bra cups. My hands cupped them and I began massaging those beautiful breasts. I could hear her moan gently. I placed my lips around her nipple and began sucking it. With my hands cupping and massaging her breasts, I sucked a part of her breast inside my mouth. My tongue flicking her nipple. She was moaning loudly now.

I stood up and untied her from the pole, but kept her wrists tied together. I stepped back a bit to view her. What a sight, her breasts popped out of her bra and her panties showing a big wet stain.

‘Trophy viewing,' she sneered at me.

‘No, more enjoying a very beautiful view, one that shows her desires.’

‘And what are you going to do about those needs?'

I traced a finger over her thigh.

‘You will see.’

While she stood there, I undid her bra and then led her to a small table and tied her up so she could only stand on all fours. I positioned myself behind her, gently lowered her panties and kissed her bum on the way. While lowering her panties, I could see a very nice wet pussy with puffy lips with her dark pubic hair sticking out. I traced my fingers over her pussy lips and heard her moan. Moisture building inside of her pussy, slowly dripping down on her inner thighs. My cock turned super hard.

I began kissing her ass cheeks, tracing my tongue over those beautiful cheeks. Slowly, I ran my tongue towards her crack, licking my way down till I reached her pussy. With my fingers I parted her pussy lips and darted my tongue inside of her. I licked her inner pussy walls, causing loud moans from inside of her. My hand fumbled through her pubic hair, then I began pulling it. With my lips I sucked her pussy lips, my finger massaging her clit. I could feel her clit grow, more juice began to build inside of her pussy. Then I placed my hands on her ass cheeks again, spreading them wide. My tongue massaging her rosebud. Slowly, I slid two fingers inside of her pussy, pushing the juices out of her. While I was licking her tight hole, my fingers massaged her inner pussy wall.

My cock was so hard now it needed relief. I guided my tip towards her entrance and rubbed it between her pussy lips.

‘Oh thrust your hard cock inside of me,' she moaned.

I gripped her hips and thrust my cock slowly, but deep inside her. Feeling every inch slide inside of her pussy. My hands cupped her breasts and started massaging them. With my cock I began fucking her warm wet pussy. I could feel her juice dripping over my balls. My cock thrusted deep inside her, and made her moan loudly. The tension and the foreplay had her on the verge of cumming. I pinched her nipples with my fingers. With a few more thrusts, I had her screaming and moaning. I kept pounding her while she was cumming. And she kept cumming and cumming. Then her moaning turned soft, her orgasm had stopped. She asked me to take my cock out of her pussy, she was spent.

But I wasn’t yet. As I took my cock out, I guided the tip of my cock to her tight hole and pushed it against her rose bud.

‘No, no please, a moment. Oh, go slow.’

But I didn’t have a moment, my cock was aching to cum. Gently, I pushed my cock inside her asshole. I could see here rosebud spread as I sunk my cock inside her ass. Her ass felt very nice and tight. With my hand I looked for her clit. I began rubbing her clit with the tip of my finger to ease her up, while I watched the whole length of my cock sink inside her ass. Taking her clit between two fingers, I massaged it for a couple of moments. This got her moaning again, which was my call to start fucking her ass. Slowly, I began thrusting inside of her, feeling her tight ass wrapped around my cock. With every thrust I could feel the tension building inside my balls and cock. The next push inside her ass I could feel my cum running through my cock. I kept fucking her ass some more to unload my warm cum inside her ass. I moaned loudly with this relief. I guided my cock out of her ass.

Tired but satisfied, I untied her from the table, but kept her wrists tied together. I helped her stand up and we sat down together on an old sofa. She leaned against my shoulder.

‘Well Will, I must admit that this satisfied some needs, though my ass was a bit rough.’

I chuckled a bit and wrapped my arm around her shoulder.

‘Now that we had the intimacy part, would your care to tell me your name?’

She laughed at the irony of it. ‘I am Sarah.’

She rubbed her tied up hands against my thigh. ‘ I see you’re still a bit hard.’

Sarah wrapped both of her tied up hands around my semi-hard cock and started jerking and it felt nice.

‘Looks like there was still a bit of cum left in your cock.’

With some more jerks she squeezed the last of my cum out of my cock on to her hands. She brought her hands to her lips and licked off my semen.

‘Mmm, that tasted nice.’

Published 
Written by tomcat
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments