Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Bottle

"You never know what you might find in a little shop."

28
5 Comments 5
4.5k Views 4.5k
2.7k words 2.7k words

Pamela had been married to her husband, Paul, for going on five years now. Their sex life had been limited by the large amount of hours Paul’s job required. He usually came home tired and in little mood for romancing his attractive wife.

Pamela stood 5’9” tall with enough curves to ensure all men knew she was clearly a woman to be desired, a fact that Paul had enjoyed before the long hours he put into his job.

Pamela kept in good shape with her daily workouts at the local gym. It was after one of those workouts that she noticed a new store that opened on her way home. She decided to stop in to see what it might have to offer.

It was a small supplement store run by an older woman, probably in her late-sixties. As Pamela walked about she could feel the owner’s eyes seemingly watching her every move. This made Pamela quite uncomfortable. She decided that she was just going to leave.

As she began moving toward the exit, the older lady spoke to her. “I can see that you spend quite a bit of time ensuring that your body is fit and remains attractive. It’s a shame that your husband isn’t giving you the attention your body needs.”

Somewhat aghast and annoyed, Pamela spat out, “Lady you have no clue what you’re speaking about!”

Speaking in a calming manner the older lady said, “Yes, I do. I can tell by the color and tautness of your skin. One’s body does not lie.”

Pamela was just about to walk out when the older lady shoved a bottle in front of her. “Pour this on his bath soap for a week. If this doesn’t change things, I’ll still be here and you can give me an ear full.”

Pamela took the bottle and walked out with it just to shut her up.

As she was heading home she began to think about how much she missed the sex she had enjoyed earlier in her marriage. How she needed and desired his attentions.

By the time she got home she figured that she had nothing to lose, so she poured a little of the liquid from the bottle over his bar of soap in the shower.

Later that night Paul - true to form - headed straight to the shower and probably go straight to bed. Approximately fifteen minutes later Paul finished his shower and headed to the bedroom.

Pamela resigned herself and gave out a loud sigh.

As she began closing up the house for the night she felt someone behind her. She turned to see Paul with a towel wrapped around his waist. He said, “Honey you look nice tonight. I just wanted you to know that I love you.” He then kissed her and headed back to the bedroom.

Pamela was amazed. It was the first time he had tried to connect with her in months. She didn’t want to get her hopes up but she poured a bit more of the liquid onto his soap. Hopefully he’d take another shower in the morning.

As she fell into a fitful sleep she imagined days gone by. Days that she hoped to regain.

She woke to hear Paul in the bathroom taking a shower before heading off to work. She got up and peeked into the shower to see him rubbing the bar of soap over his genitals. It seemed fuller somehow. It had been a while since she had seen it last but she was pretty sure it seemed different.

Pamela went down the kitchen to make breakfast while Paul finished with his shower and got dressed.

She was leaning over the stove finishing up with his eggs when Paul walked up behind her and kissed the back of her neck. She felt a hand brush across her backside. When she turned around he winked at her and sat down at the table.

The breakfast was quickly eaten, as usual, so Paul could get out the door, but she caught him staring at the cleavage above her robe numerous times. This caused Pamela to flush. She would have to stop by the little shop later today and speak to the older woman.

As soon as Paul had left the house Pamela ran up to the bathroom. She grabbed the bar of soap and brought it to her nose. All she could smell was the manly scent of her husband but it had an immediate effect between her legs. She felt a moisture that had eluded her for some time. She felt a need to touch herself but she had an overwhelming drive to get some more of the liquid onto her husband’s bar of soap.

A little more on it and she quickly put it back into place.

After her workout she stopped by the little shop to talk with the older woman from earlier. Instead, there was a very fit man in his thirties working there. When she inquired as to the older woman she was told that she was a part owner in the store and would work when they were short of help. He did not know when she would work again. Pamela was hesitant to mention the bottle she had been given.

When she got home she decided that she needed to take a shower to wash away the sweat from her workout. She undressed and stepped into the hot water spraying down from the shower head. Instead of grabbing her normal body wash, she instead grabbed the bar of soap that her husband used.

She began to lather her hands with the soap and wash her body. Soon she felt slightly dizzy and rested against the tile wall. She ran the bar of soap over her wet skin and immediately felt her breasts begin to tingle. Her nipples hardened to small pebbles and became very sensitive.

As the soap ran down her body she became aware of a need growing deep within. She felt an arousal of proportions that she had never experienced. She ran the soap over the apex of her thighs. A loud gasp escaped her lungs while her legs slowly gave way. She slid down the wall until her ass made contact with the tile floor. Her legs were completely splayed out and she ran the soap over her swollen pussy.

She used the edge of the bar of soap against her engorged clitoris. Her hands became a blur as she rose higher and higher to an impending orgasm. As the water rained down on her she began gasping for air. There was a current that ran from her core straight up to her mind that totally overwhelmed her. Her hips began to rock back and forth pushing harder into the bar of soap. Her orgasm was coming and she needed it. Her body was demanding it.

Things went white and in the distance she heard her screams off the shower walls. Her body shook and quaked in a fashion that she had never known. She eventually slumped against the wall in total exhaustion. She felt a warming sensation within her pulsating clitoris.

After a while she slowly stood and finished her shower. This time with her own body wash. Her thoughts were cloudy and disjointed. She was at a loss for what had just happened to her. Of course she knew she had had an orgasm of epic proportions but the big question was why or how.

She had just about gotten her wits about her when Paul came home. He was two hours earlier than his normal. She had barely remembered to pour a little of the liquid on his bar of soap.

He came up to her and gave her a passionate kiss. She felt a bit lightheaded as it had been a while since he had kissed her like that. As he parted his lips from her he said, “I really missed you today and thought to hell with work, and came home.”

As Paul started out the door to take his shower he spoke over his shoulder, “I ordered dinner to be delivered.”

largoeddy1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
largoeddy1

After waiting for a few minutes for Paul to get in the shower, Pamela snuck up to the bathroom to spy on Paul.

She could see his form behind the steamy shower glass. He was using his bar of soap slowly over his chest. Occasionally sniffing the bar of soap. He turned in her direction and leaned back under the hot spray.

She was sure of it now. His cock had gotten thicker and his balls were much larger. She watched as he began to wash his turgid member. It started to thicken and grow. His hand barely containing the length. Back and forth his hand began to slowly stroke the shaft. Pamela had never seen a man masturbate other than in some porn videos. This was beginning to excite her. She felt her nipples begin to harden and her pussy moisten.

Paul began to stroke his cock in earnest now. He spread his thighs wider and Pamela could see the muscles straining to keep his balance.

Paul’s hand was a blur to Pamela’s eyes. She snuck her hand down into her panties to discover she had flooded the thin cotton material. Her eyes fixated on the head of his cock. Without warning she saw rope after rope of his seed jettison out the end of his cock onto the shower walls. She heard him gasp out her name as his hips thrust forward. Just then the doorbell rang.

Pamela had to run to the door quickly or Paul would wonder why it took her so long to answer it.

She grabbed the door and quickly swung it open like a mad woman. Her face was flushed and her chest was rising and falling as if she had just run a marathon.

The surprised delivery man handed her the dinner Paul had ordered but not before noticing the hard nipples poking through the material of her blouse. Pamela almost slammed the door in embarrassment.

She walked to the kitchen and tried to calm herself. She was still highly aroused but didn’t have time to address it before Paul would be down from his shower.

She laid out the food and noticed that Paul had ordered the food from her favorite restaurant. That was more considerate than he’d been in a while. She truly appreciated the effort.

As she placed the last of the food down, she turned to see Paul watching her from the doorway. “I’d almost forgotten how much I like watching you,” said Paul.

Paul stepped up to her and wrapped his arms about her. Looking into her eyes he kissed her on the lips. He then turned away and grabbed her chair and pulled it out for her to seat herself.

The dinner conversation surprised and excited Pamela. Paul spoke about his job, how he had been working so hard in order to get ahead for the two of them but realized that it was taking away from their relationship. He wondered if it was worth it and whether he might be better working elsewhere. He was seeking her counsel.

They agreed that he would begin seeking employment better to their desired parameters of balancing home and career.

Paul was flirting with Pamela and her already excited state was picking up on every bit of it. She felt how hard her nipples were and how the moisture was starting to soak her panties once again. As much as she wanted to take this to a much higher level, she felt a need to take a quick shower to make herself clean for him.

She told Paul that she needed a quick shower and then she’d change into something more comfortable while giving him a knowing wink.

As she ascended the stairs, Paul began putting away the leftover dinner.

As Pamela entered the Master Bedroom she laid out a sheer black robe she intended to wear after her shower. It was something that Paul had always liked. It draped her body and gave small hints of what it might be concealing.

Before stepping into the shower she grabbed the bottle and poured a generous amount over the bar of soap. She then stepped under the hot spray while thinking of how the night was progressing. With her eyes closed she reached out for the bar of soap and felt a hand over it. Paul had opened the shower while she was in her own thoughts and was now grabbing the bar of soap.

She melted back into his form as he began to rub the bar of soap over her body. Her eyes shot open and she gasped for air. All of the air that had been in her lungs had been expelled. Her body began to tingle and quake. Every cell in her being aroused and sensitive. She felt every centimeter of Paul’s body against her. The firmness of his physique. The hardness of his member against the cheeks of her ass.

Paul was not left unaffected. The soapy suds had bathed his hands and he could smell the freshness of the soap and the arousal of his wife.

A desire that had been building for the last couple of days surged forward.

A deep need took control.

He pushed Pamela against the wall, forcing her hardened nipples against the cold tile. He took his ankle and swept her legs wider. A hand held her firmly against the wall while he used the other to align his rigid cock.

The near constant aching in his loins for the last couple of days needed to be sated. He shoved his cock deep into his wife and enjoyed hearing her scream resounding off the shower walls.

Her core was clearly more lubricated than the hot shower could handle. He thrust in and out of her as quickly and firmly as his hips would allow. Pamela was in a constant state of rolling orgasms, her hips rocking back further onto his cock.

Pamela’s words were nearly unrecognizable as she begged for him to take her deeper and flood her womb. The words just fueled Paul even more.

He felt his testicles tighten and his mind focused solely on the pleasure his cock was receiving from Pamela’s grasping pussy.

He thrust forward with every ounce of energy he could muster. The head of his cock was at her cervix. Rope after rope of his seed jettisoned deep inside of her. It didn’t seem to end. The increased size of his testicles had produced so much semen. It was much more than what her body would allow and it flowed out of her and down her thighs. Just to be washed away by the spray of the shower.

As Pamela lay limp against the wall, she felt a deep heat inside. His seed was there.

The two of them stepped out of the shower and fell onto their marital bed without drying off. Both exhausted beyond belief. Sleep overtook both as soon as their heads hit the pillows.

Sometime during the middle of the night Pamela saw the old lady in her dream. They were in the lady’s store standing at the counter. The lady smiled and said, “It’s a boy.” She gently grabbed Pamela’s wrist and slid on a small bracelet. It immediately began to shrink to fit snugly. “This will keep him faithful and in near constant need of your charms. Treat him well.”

Pamela was shocked to see the bracelet on her wrist when she woke.

Epilogue:

The older lady was correct. The warmth that she had felt was Paul’s seed creating a son. When she went to the store to find the lady it had somehow closed overnight with no forwarding address. The only evidence of the older lady’s existence was a small bottle and the bracelet Pamela would forever wear.

Published 
Written by glenn72
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments