Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Chain: Ch 2 - Fallout

"As Asma lies in the hospital, her enemies begin to circle as the truth comes to light…"

4
1 Comment 1
1.4k Views 1.4k
8.6k words 8.6k words

Franco Cassetti grunted as Blondie 1 (she had stated her name when they met and Cassetti had promptly forgotten it) ran her velvety tongue sharply up the shaft of his thick, stumpy cock. Aside from the grunt and a twitch in one of his pale blue eyes, Cassetti never moved. His right hand remained where it was, propped against his craggy face, fingers beside his temple, elbow on the armrest of the luxury leather chair he had imported from Venice. His normally combed-back, thinning brown hair hung down in little cascades across his forehead, testament to the initial three-minute fucking he had administered to Blondie 1 to start the night. His crimson, satin robe hung open, exposing his considerable chest hair and hefty midsection along with his groin, where both of the blonde coke-whores he had taken in for the night knelt and did their work.

Now, Blondie 1 continued licking and sucking his cock, ignorant to the fact that her mascara had begun to run, while beside her Blondie 2 vacuum sucked one of Cassetti’s balls between her pink-glossed lips. Blondie 2 gave a long, forced purr of faux lust and turned her coke-addled eyes up to her boss.

He was bored.

Normally, the night’s entertainment would have drawn well-earned cum out of Cassetti at least twenty minutes ago. On top of the blondes working Cassetti’s manhood, the stage bed a few feet in front of him was being positively ruined by Chucky and the two women on the bed with him. Chucky - known in most circles as “Chuck Roast” for his racially-mixed skin tone, massive muscles, and vicious reputation - was pounding his considerable length into the swollen-pink pussy of the Redhead on the bed beneath him while a tight little Asian girl suckled Redhead’s pert nipples. Cassetti had had no idea a woman could be so loud or moan so long without passing out, but somehow Redhead was managing it, while Chucky ground her organs with that monster of his. Cassetti was genuinely impressed.

Tonight, it simply did nothing for him.

Agitation was a quick, easy way to kill arousal, Cassetti had found. And tonight, Cassetti was agitated. Asma Balil had agitated him.

Six months of work had gone down the drain thanks to that FBI raid on the docks. Thankfully, the tip-off Cassetti’s men had received allowed them to minimize the damage: the feds had taken their lumps in a fight that was never supposed to be a contest, and the few of Cassetti’s men that had been taken in the raid were low-level rookies; no one important, no one with real intel to give up.

Still: it was the tip-off that had saved them. If whoever-it-was inside Balil’s crew hadn’t called it in, Cassetti himself would have walked right into the FBI’s open arms.

Something hard slid unpleasantly against Cassetti’s shaft and he hissed. He grabbed a fistful of Blondie 1’s hair and yanked her head back to look at him.

“Watch the fucking teeth,” he growled. “You’re supposed to make me nut, not bleed.”

“Yes, baby,” Blondie 1 gasped, trying to sound sexy in spite of her fear. “You got it.”

Cassetti rolled his eyes and shoved her face back against his cock. Fucking whores. Cock suckers with no brains. Asma Balil was a cocksucker without a brain, too, but she had money and a lot of access to avenues Cassetti didn’t. That made her necessary to deal with.

For now.

“AAANH!!!” Redhead cried out as Chucky increased the speed of his jack-hammering cock.

“Oh, for Christ’s sake, Chuck,” Cassetti bellowed. “Put that poor fuckin cunt out of her misery, will ya? You’re splittin' her in half.”

Chucky nodded and clenched his teeth. He gripped Redhead’s ample hips and lifted her ass from the bed, propping the lower half of her body against his thighs as he kneeled in the sheets. The result was the full-length burial of his massive shaft inside Redhead’s wrecked pussy and Chucky used this position to rapidly pump said pussy into oblivion. Redhead’s eyes rolled back in her skull as she gasped for air, no longer able to moan. Asian Girl reached out across Redhead’s abs and began furiously rubbing her clit for her, adding to the overload of pleasure Chucky was delivering.

“Any day, now,” Cassetti said, waving his fingers in the air in a wrap-it-up gesture.

Chucky’s breath began to quicken. He jerked suddenly as he began to cum, which apparently sent Redhead over the edge because she began moaning again as her second (or was it third? Who knew) orgasm overtook her and sent her spine into an arch that pointed her perky little tits right at the ceiling lights. Chucky dropped Redhead’s ass to the bed gracelessly and yanked his length out of her, standing straight on his knees as Asian Girl stroked his shaft with rapid, desperate strokes. Asian Girl managed to angle herself across Redhead’s torso and open her mouth just in time to catch the next thick rope of cum that shot out of Chucky’s swollen cock head. Asian Girl’s dangling tongue and Redhead’s porcelain stomach were subsequently painted creamy white as Asian Girl stroked Chucky off, finishing him with gusto.

“Fucking finally,” Cassetti grumbled, oblivious to the fact that the Blondies had switched off for the sake of Blondie 1’s severely aching jaw. Cassetti was equally oblivious to the fact that Sal, his tall and lanky consigliere, had entered the room.

Sal had begun shaving his head last year once he realized his hairline wasn’t coming back, and his thin pencil mustache was halfway to turning silver. Cassetti had had him brought in from Venice several years ago when it was clear to Franco that this man had three things he truly needed in a counselor: balls, brains, and loyalty. Sal had a sense of tact about him that was at once unassuming and yet somehow strangely intimidating to those who didn’t know him. He was quiet and careful to keep to the shadowed walls of the room as he made his way to his boss, never once directly looking at the depraved scene at the center of the room. He took position beside the leather chair to Cassetti’s left and bent down.

“Pardon the interruption, Don Cassetti,” he murmured in his cultured Italian accent.

Cassetti scoffed. “You’re not interrupting much, Sal. Chucky’s done slaughtering slut pussy for one evening. Meantime, the Barbie twins here -“

He patted Blondie 2’s taut cheek for good measure as she sucked hard against his shaft.

“- can’t suck a dick worth a damn. They can snort my coke up just fine, but paying me back with just one cumshot seems to be beyond their talents. Damn shame.”

Sal gave a placating smile as his boss shook his head. “Perhaps what I have to tell you will help put you at ease and thus make your friends’ work tonight more…effective.”

“Spill,” Cassetti said. He grunted again, taking a breath through his nose as he glanced down at Blondie 2. “Hmm, that wasn’t bad. Do that again…”

“It pertains to your latest business partner, Asma Balil. You were to meet with her approximately five minutes ago.”

“I expected to nut on this pair of faces twenty minutes ago,” Cassetti said. “This one’s working a little harder now, I’ll give her that, but here we are. And it’s fine, I planned to be late anyway. You know I keep these people waiting, it helps me control the conversation when I get there. That towel-head cunt is no exception.”

“I understand and agree, Don Cassetti,” Sal said with a respectful nod. “But there will no longer be a meeting tonight. I just received word that she has had an accident.”

Cassetti finally turned his head to look at Sal directly, his full attention on his counselor. “Like an ‘accident’ accident,” Cassetti asked, raising his eyebrows, “or a legit accident?”

“From what I am told, signore, it seems to be somewhere between. Ms. Balil was en route to the meeting when a car collided with her Escalade. No fatalities, but both she and her driver were taken to the hospital.”

Cassetti nodded, a small smile catching his lips. Suddenly, what Blondie 2 was doing downstairs was warming his balls up. Real pleasure finally began to work its way up his cock as Blondie 2 bobbed her mouth up and down the shaft.

“Who hit 'em?” Cassetti asked.

Sal dipped his head. “No word on that yet, Don Cassetti. The driver of the offending vehicle had vanished by the time NYPD arrived. Authorities - and our own people, of course - are looking into it.”

Blondie 2 made a loud slurping noise as she sucked hard against Cassetti’s cock. This time his groan was all pleasure.

“Attagirl, sweetie,” Cassetti said, running his fingers through her peroxide hair. “Now you’re gettin' it…”

He turned his attention back to Sal. “So you’re telling me Balil’s laying in a hospital somewhere while her people are left with no clue what to do?”

“I understand she is not in any real danger,” Sal said. “A minor concussion, beyond that, no serious injuries. The hospital is keeping her overnight, and of course, her people are watching over her.”

“Her people,” Cassetti repeated in a murmur, his fingers flexing in Blondie 2’s hair as she tightened her lips around him. “In which case, I suppose you still have the number her rat gave us?”

Sal’s smile was small but sinister. “Of course, Don Cassetti.”

“Of course,” Cassetti said, grinning. “Get to work. I’ll be with you in just a, ngh, minute.”

“Please take your time, signore,” Sal said with a little bow. “I will be ready for you.”

Sal backstopped and disappeared back into the shadows to take his leave. This news had made Cassetti feel better. Much much better.

He looked down at Blondie 2, marveling at how she had suddenly developed a clue about what she was doing. Blondie 1 had crawled up behind her friend, hands on her shoulders, and put on a little show of kisses along her friend’s neck, eliciting legitimate moans this time. Blondie 2 continued working Cassetti’s cock with hands and lips, her eyes reflecting genuine lust as she looked up at her master.

“That’s a good girl, sweetie,” Cassetti said, taking Blondie 2’s head in both hands. “But I’ve got places to be. Let’s finish this up.”

Cassetti set his grip and held Blondie 2’s head in place as he began rapidly jerking his hips up and down. His cock fired in and out of Blondie 2’s lips, fucking her mouth with abandon. All three of them knew his length was not enough to make Blondie 2 gag, but she made the requisite sounds anyway, fueling her boss’s fervor as he felt the cum build within his shaft.

Asma Balil was in the hospital. And she was more vulnerable than she had any clue about.

That thought sent Cassetti over the edge.

He released his grip on Blondie 2’s skull and laid back in the leather chair, allowing the two whores to jerk his shaft and open their mouths wide. His cum geysered out across their lips and tongues as he watched, his chest rising and falling as real pleasure overtook him at the sight of these coke-sluts painting their faces with his spunk.

He’d never seen anything so beautiful.

***

“She’s out of danger, then?”

Dr. Miller looked up from her clipboard, her eyes tired and red-veined over the thick rims of her glasses. “She was never in terrible danger to begin with,” she said, scribbling notes on the clipboard’s paper without looking. “Maybe if she’d been left dangling upside down all night, the concussion would’ve been worse. Thank God we can depend on the cops to do some things right.”

Raymond smirked at the doctor’s joke and turned his head to look at his boss where she laid in her hospital bed, sound asleep and covered in blankets and a cheap medical gown. He was so used to seeing her in one sensual yet refined outfit or another, giving all who cared to look (and most did; they couldn’t help themselves) just enough of her sexual assets to tease them toward wanting more. Raymond had watched Asma become better and better at displaying an air of rich and slutty aloofness, just another young heiress flashing her barely-concealed wares on Instagram and preparing to fuck whatever top-of-the-charts singer happened to be nearby.

But Raymond knew better, despite the fact he was relatively new to Asma’s team of officers. He ran a hand over his slicked-back blond hair and blew out a breath, working hard to appear the perturbed and concerned employee.

“How long before she can leave?” Raymond asked.

“If all goes to plan, tomorrow night,” Dr. Miller said, walking around to the other side of the bed. “Which means, knowing her, she’ll be leaving tomorrow morning. Doesn’t seem to me that whoever did this was trying too hard to kill her; they had plenty of opportunities. But I’ll let the cops figure that one out.”

We’ll figure it out,” Raymond said.

Dr. Miller raised a hand and bowed her head. “I’m sure you will, and I heard nothing. I’ll keep her healthy for as long as she’ll let me. Meantime, I leave the security matters to you.”

Raymond scoffed. “Good thinking,” he said, shooting the doctor a warning look before he turned and left the room.

Raymond glanced around the hospital corridor as he closed Asma’s door. It was still the early hours of the morning, still dark in the big city. There wasn’t too much in the way of staff around to witness anything, but the doctor clearly intended to spend some time yet in Asma’s room.

It was just as well. Raymond still needed to turn a few other screws, and he would rather not have his own hands caught in anything. That would likely lead to embarrassing questions pointing toward his true employer.

Raymond looked toward the other end of the hall, by the main doors, where one of Asma’s enforcers stood guard. He locked eyes with Raymond and gave a nod, signaling all was well on his end. Raymond returned the nod and turned back, walking down the corridor a few doors to Tomas’s room. He cracked the door to ensure no one else was inside before proceeding in, locking the door behind him.

Tomas lay asleep in his hospital bed, not unlike his boss a few doors down. His swarthy complexion looked a little pale right now, but his thick black beard and military buzz cut - a leftover from his days in the marines - looked immaculate as ever – not a hair out of place. He had suffered a full concussion but seemed to be recovering quickly, according to the doctors. Raymond wasn’t surprised. Tomas was wide-framed and solid, thick-skulled as well as loyal and smarter than most people who first met him would guess, a fact Tomas knew to use to his advantage. Raymond had been biding his time, waiting for an opportunity to get Tomas alone and vulnerable, close as he was to Asma. He never dreamed something like tonight would happen; whoever had rammed that Escalade had granted Raymond a gift.

Raymond thought back to Asma’s missing chain. Fine, he thought. A gift with a caveat.

He took a seat beside his sleeping compatriot. He waited a moment after watching Tomas’s chest rise and fall, then leaned in close.

“Tomas,” he said in a near whisper. “Tomas, it’s Raymond. Wake up, man.”

Tomas grunted softly in his sleep, snorted, then began to open his eyes. He peered slowly around the room and finally locked eyes on Raymond. “Fuck, Raymond,” he muttered before snapping to attention. “Asma! Is she….“

“She’s fine man, she’s right down the hall sleeping,” Raymond said, patting Tomas’s shoulder.  “You still kept her safe, even unconscious. How’s that for mission accomplished?”

“Don’t fuck with me, man,” Tomas said with a sharp cough. “We got rammed. Some blond bitch driving, it happened too fast for me to get a good look.”

“Our people are going over the evidence now,” Raymond said. “They’re in constant contact with the takers in the department. We’ll have an ID soon and then we’ll go after the whore ourselves. Meantime, I’ve got people at every entrance and exit. We’re all covered, boss lady especially.”

Tomas chuckled. “Trained you well, huh?”

Raymond snickered. “Yeah, something like that.”

There was an uncomfortable silence as Raymond looked at the floor between his hands, his elbows resting on his knees. Tomas examined his lieutenant with curiosity and just a little bit of hesitation. “What’s up? You just told me everything’s covered and locked down. What’re you still worried about?”

Raymond shook his head, playing the part with all the requisite theatrics. “It’s nothing man, don’t worry.“

“Quit fucking around!” Tomas barked. “Your problems are my problems, the fuck is wrong with you? Spill!”

Raymond looked up into Tomas’s eyes. “Her chain is gone, man.”

Tomas waved his hands. “What chain?”

“Her chain, man! That fucking glittery necklace she never takes off!”

Tomas sat up in his bed, one eyebrow going up as he examined Raymond. “Seriously? Jewelry? That’s what you’re worried about? Someone rams the boss lady’s car trying to kill -“

“They weren’t trying to kill her,” Raymond said, shaking his head slowly. “You were out cold, Asma was open and vulnerable. That blonde bitch, I’m assuming, took the chain off her and left Asma there. All her injuries were from the crash, the blond bitch didn’t do shit to her.”

Tomas looked to the foot of the bed as he thought, his eyebrows crinkling in confusion. “Boss lady always carries a ton of cash. And the rings and bracelets…”

“She still had it all,” Raymond said.

Tomas looked at him again. “And all they took was that fucking chain?”

Raymond nodded.

Tomas shook his head. “Doesn’t make sense, I mean, why the fuck…”

“I…” Raymond began, fidgeting with his hands to display his faux discomfort.

“What?”

“Well,” Raymond continued, “I have a, a theory about that.”

Tomas scowled. “You’re one of the most direct, no-bullshit mother fuckers I’ve ever met in my life, which is saying something. It’s half the reason Asma let me hire you. And tonight of all nights, you develop a stutter?”

Raymond sighed again. “Even if you believe me - which I doubt - you’re not gonna like it.”

Tomas sighed in exasperation and repositioned himself in the bed to sit up more comfortably. “Now I have to hear this.”

Raymond puffed his cheeks as he blew out his breath. Time to go in for the kill.

“I have some reason to believe that Asma has been…practicing a form of…behavior influence,” Raymond said slowly. “More to the point, I’m pretty sure that chain is how she does it. And if I’m right, then I’m not the only one who suspects or outright knows about it, because in that case, that’s why this blond bitch in the car did what she did.”

Tomas’s scowl deepened. “Behavioral influence…like mind control? From a fucking necklace?”

“I know it sounds batshit, but, listen,” Raymond leaned in closer to Tomas, dropping his voice lower to draw his query deeper into his web. “You remember I did some side work contracting for the agency?”

“Yeah,” Tomas said, “that’s part of why I wanted you.”

“I sound like a nut job or a goddamn liar, I know, but seriously,” Raymond continued, “they had us get into some weird shit, man. Crazy shit. They half-convinced us afterward that we imagined most of what we saw, but I’m not the creative type. I didn’t imagine shit. And I saw what certain people were able to do with…artifacts. You know, objects that were supposed to have spirits or spells on them and shit. Real out-there stuff.”

Tomas turned up his lip. “Get the fuck out of here, man. Look I don’t know what you’re trying to pull -“

Listen, man, I’m not fucking around!” Raymond hissed, glancing at the door though he knew no one was coming. “I get what it sounds like, and you know what, even I don’t know for sure. It could be real magic, or maybe it’s some kind of hypnosis or something - hypnotists use objects like watches and shit to pull those stunts all the time - but Asma’s chain has something to it. Bottom line, she’s been using it to influence us. All of us.”

Tomas was already shaking his head. “No, man. I’m old-school Balil security. I’ve been loyal to that family since her dad.”

Raymond cocked his head and gave Tomas an incredulous look. “But you never fucked her dad, did you?”

Something deadly flashed in Tomas’s eyes.

“I’m not trying to disrespect,” Raymond said, holding a hand up to placate. “You respected her old man. You respect her, too. And you never intended to lay a hand on her, right? You don’t shit where you eat?”

Tomas hesitated. “Right.”

“So what happened after her inheritance party, man?” Raymond asked.

Tomas drew a breath. He hadn’t thought about that night in so long. And now that Raymond was bringing it up…

*

It was about four years ago, now. Asma’s father, Abdul, had just passed two months prior. All of his possessions and holdings - including leadership of his criminal empire - had passed to Asma, per his written and notarized wishes. Even then, Tomas had felt a bit uneasy about this, like something didn’t feel quite right. But Abdul Balil had taught Tomas much and treated him like family, and Tomas knew how much Abdul loved his daughter. He was intent on showing the same loyalty to her, even if he had his misgivings.

Once all of the paperwork around the inheritance was completed, Asma held a massive, glamorous celebration party at her penthouse, dedicated to her father’s memory. In the central receiving area of the penthouse, massive three-story windows gave the attendees a wide, panoramic view of the Manhattan skyline, itself another sea of lights beneath the clear night sky. Lounge sofas and plush seats dotted the expensive tile floor between the narrow marble columns that stretched all the way up to the room’s ceiling. The floor was centered by a Roman fountain, the flow of which branched off in different directions into glass-encased tributaries that made patterns of backlit blue water throughout the tile. Just beyond the fountain, a wide, curved staircase began, rounding up to a walkway that semi-circled the room twelve feet above with railings of marble and lightly stained glass. The double doors that centered this walkway led directly to more intimate quarters, including the private parlor Asma loved so much.

Mellow, tasteful jazz music floated through the space from the tuxedoed band assembled in the corner of the windows. City politicians and officials, New York’s wealthiest, even celebrities were in attendance. Dotted throughout the social landscape of the party had been the heads of the city’s major crime families, including Franco Cassetti. Eddie and Darnell had been Tomas’s primary lieutenants in running security that night, and while they took Asma’s party as a simple and immature show-off session, Tomas recognized it for what it was: Asma was getting the lay of the land, observing her potential allies - and likeliest enemies - on her own turf.

She was clearly her father’s daughter.

When Asma descended the curved staircase to greet her guests, she wore a red party dress that fit her supple body as if she’d been poured into it. Strategic cuts in the deep red fabric looked like smooth tiger stripes in horizontal patterns of exposed skin throughout the dress, especially at her midsection and along her perfectly curved hips. One side of her thick, dark, wavy hair had been pinned back against her head by a diamond-crusted brooch, leaving the other side to frame her oval face dramatically. Her grandmother’s jewelry - another subtle tactic Tomas took note of - adorned her fingers and dangled from her earlobes along with the heavy chain that dipped from her neck to just above the pressed cleft of her breasts.

AishaEbony
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AishaEbony

The chain was composed of a braided metal of some sort - silver or white gold, Tomas wasn’t entirely sure - and dotted with a variety of tiny colored gemstones throughout the spaces between the interlaced metal. Every time Tomas scanned the area immediately around Asma to ensure no hidden threats were near, his eyes became - one way or another - drawn to the reflected light and glittering effects of that chain.

Asma took her time giving over-the-top hugs to the ladies and offering her hand to be kissed by the men, all the while laughing too hard at bad jokes. As she laughed, she made sure to bend just far enough forward that all interested eyes were given a wonderful view right down her cleavage. A bit more batting of her eyelashes and Asma returned to the stairs, making her way up to the wrap-around walkway to join Tomas at the marble railing.

“Quite the show, ma’am,” Tomas said. “So far, everyone has been on their best behavior.”

“Excellent,” Asma said, all plastic innocence and ignorance gone from her voice. She sipped her champagne and followed Tomas’s gaze to scan the crowd. “We’ll begin wrapping the party up soon. In the morning, I’ll want to review the security footage of all the key players. I’ve provided Nicholas with a list.”

“Will you need me present for the review, ma’am?” Tomas asked.

Asma looked at him, her left eyebrow raised. “Of course. You’re my counselor and head of security. I can manage my own observations, but your expertise will sharpen them.”

“Then it will be done, ma’am,” Tomas said with a nod, his eyes still scanning the room. “I’ll be there.”

Asma took a step closer to Tomas, examining his profile. “Do you trust me, Tomas?”

“You have my loyalty, Ms. Balil,” he replied.

“I know I do. That’s not what I asked.”

Reluctantly, Tomas turned his eyes to his new boss.

“Trust is a tricky thing, ma’am,” Tomas said, cherry-picking his words in his head as he spoke. “If I say no, then regardless of what you’ve seen me do for your family, you’re forced to doubt my loyalty. But trust is earned, and it takes time. So, to say I do fully trust you, here and now, would technically be a lie.”

Asma nodded slowly, her eyes wide above a thoughtful smile. “I appreciate your honesty, Tomas. Truly.”

Tomas gave his boss a low, lingering nod. She wanted his trust; this very frank conversation was a good start in his mind.

Asma took another sip of champagne. “I imagine that Darnell and Eddie share your thoughts on the subject.”

“I’d rather not speak for them, ma’am,” Tomas said, “however…they do follow my lead. I’ve kept them around for that reason. If I had to guess, I’d say you’re probably correct.”

Asma nodded as she thought. “Understandable. In that case, Tomas, I’ll be in my parlor. I would like all three of you to join me there once the guests have been ushered out and your rounds are done. It’s time we all began cementing our working relationship firmly. I have several plans to put into play and I’ll need everyone’s full focus to bring them to bear.”

Tomas looked at her again. “Understood, ma’am. It shouldn’t be more than thirty minutes before we join you.”

“Good,” Asma said, raising her glass to her lips again as she sauntered off toward the double doors.

Tomas caught Darnell and Eddie’s eyes as they walked the floor. He raised his hand and gave a twist of his fingers in the air, signaling it was time to begin wrapping up the party. Guests were graciously escorted to the main doors before the enforcers did their rounds, ensuring all was secure and no dirty devices were left behind.

“Eddie, Darnell, I need you two for a minute,” Tomas said from the top of the stairs as the cleaning staff began clearing away the debris of the party. “The rest of you, have a good night.”

As the rest of the enforcers shuffled off, Eddie and Darnell exchanged a quick glance before ascending the stairs side-by-side. Tomas gave them both a glance over as they moved up the steps: Darnell was a tall Black man, in his late twenties with a close-cropped fade haircut, a strong and clean-shaven jawline, and a lean, toned muscle structure; he looked quick, and he was. Eddie was more the consummate gym rat with a thick, well-balanced set of muscles; his short auburn was combed forward and to the side, making him look like a Kennedy that had once worked as a Navy SEAL.

“Gentlemen,” Tomas said, glancing to the side to watch the last of the other enforcers leave. “Alright, real talk: Asma’s waiting for us in her parlor. She wants to discuss our loyalties.”

“The fuck?” Darnell said, cocking his head as he scowled. “What did we do wrong?”

“Ever since Daddy Balil died, we‘ve been ultra on top of shit,” Eddie said with a similar scowl on his face. “What is she….“

Tomas held up a placating hand. “Hey, she didn’t give me details, but I doubt she’s firing any of us. She knows you two are my top guys and she’s already acknowledged what we did for her dad, but she’s not near as stupid as she plays off. She wants to make real moves, and she has to make sure we’re on board and we’ve got her back before she can do that.”

Darnell gave a slow nod of understanding. “So, assurances? That’s all she wants? Make as sure as she can we’re not gonna stab her in the back?”

“Basically, yeah,” Tomas replied.

“And what’re we gonna say that’ll convince her of that?” Eddie asked, his frown showing off his minimal faith.

“Yeah,” Darnell said, “I mean, you know we’ve got your six for sure, but….“

“And here between us,” Tomas said, looking them both in the eyes, “that’s enough for me. To Asma’s face, get down on both knees if you think it’ll make a difference. Tonight, this is about job security, but if her shit works out the way I think she’s thinking…we could be riding very high very soon, boys.”

Darnell and Eddie exchanged another glance, this time with cautious smiles.

“Alright, Cap,” Darnell said with a wave of his hand. “Lead the way.”

Tomas smirked before turning around and heading toward the double doors. He led Darnell and Eddie down the wide corridor beyond toward the large single door to the left at the end of the hall. He placed his hand on the door latch, gave the other two men a final nod, and opened the door to step inside.

The parlor within was only gently lit, the lights of the city casting tiny sparkles through the obscuring curtains over the tall window to the left. Expensive paintings adorned the walls, and the plush sofa Asma would later share with Agent Gabriel Lima had been adjusted so that the backrest was laid down. Asma herself sat at the edge of this sofa, leaning to her right against a stack of soft, velvety pillows. The slit up the side of her provocative dress had ridden up her thigh where she had crossed her legs, exposing what seemed like miles of toned, flawless brown skin to the three men entering the room.

Asma smiled. “Eddie, if you wouldn’t mind locking the door?”

Eddie closed his stupidly gaping mouth and nodded sharply, locking the door behind him.

Tomas took position standing a few feet in front of Asma. He couldn’t see Eddie or Darnell, but he heard their shoes shifting through the long, cream-colored carpet around him and knew they had taken position on either side of him just behind.

Asma reached up and stroked her chain with her fingertips, shifting the metal so that the soft sparkles of reflected light danced. Tomas had never noticed how much light bounced off of that thing before.

“Gentlemen,” Asma said slowly, as if savoring the word, “I pay you handsomely, as my father did, and you’ve all done your jobs admirably, at least according to what my father told me before his passing, as well as what I’ve observed. But it occurs to me that what I have in mind for this enterprise of ours requires full and unbreakable trust between all of us. And, as Tomas has so boldly and honestly stated, we’ve yet to build that trust.”

Tomas could feel his men resisting the urge to shuffle their feet. None of them were sure where she was going with this.

“So,” Asma said, lifting her feet onto the edge of the sofa to fully relax, her crimson stilettos dangling off the cushion, “I’d like to take the rest of the evening to get to know you better. All of you.”

Now Eddie and Darnell couldn’t help moving, their heads turning just enough for them to exchange a confused glance. The glance said Is she seriously doing a get-to-know-you session right now?

“Darnell. Eddie.”

Both men looked back at their boss, snapped to attention by the sudden serious dip in her tone.

“I’ll need your full attention, gentlemen,” Asma said as her fingers played with her chain again.

Tomas blinked as a faint wave of dizziness washed over him. The light coming off that thing…

“Very good,” Asma purred. “Now, Strip. All The Way.”

Before Tomas could fully comprehend what his hands were doing, his blazer was unbuttoned and falling from his shoulders. His shoes were being kicked off. His fingers worked by themselves to remove his tie and undo the buttons of his white shirt. A glance to either side (with his eyes, because he couldn’t seem to make his head move) told him Darnell and Eddie were doing the same, and they were already down to only wearing their pants.

Part of Tomas’s mind questioned what had gotten into him. He hadn’t planned to argue with Asma, but…but…

As the questioning part of Tomas’s mind faded into a background whisper, his boxers fell to his ankles where he promptly kicked them off. All he wore now was his watch and the crucifix his mother had given him before he had shipped out to the marines. Without warning, he felt his cut and muscular six-inch cock come to attention, standing erect and pointing at Asma like a finger.

Another foot back and to either side of Tomas, Eddie and Darnell stood just as nude. Darnell was the most cut and fit while Eddie and Tomas bore more muscle, all of which was reflected in the three erect dicks they bore. Tomas was not as defined as the other two (now having entered his forties and doing less fieldwork, the years had begun to slowly catch up to him) but the scars and weathered joints showed experience, which Asma observed with anticipation.

“Seems you have no problem following orders, gentlemen,” Asma said, a wide smile on her beautiful face as she lowered her heels again and stood. She took a few steps forward, putting some space between herself and the sofa, and lifted her arms just a few inches from her hips in a welcoming gesture.

“And now I think it’s time I joined you,” she said, her eyelids heavy with desire. “Remove My Dress, Gentlemen. Leave Only The Jewelry.”

Tomas stepped forward first, quickly joined by the other two. So close to Asma, he couldn’t help the head of his cock pressing against the soft fabric of her dress which brought forth a sexy little giggle from her lips. She looked deep into his eyes with her own, smothering him in the dark chocolate lust that lived there as his hands reached around her neck and undid the clasp where the straps of her dress were bound. Eddie had already begun unzipping the back of the dress while Darnell had knelt down to undo the straps of her stilettos. Soon, each man had a piece of Asma’s dress in hand and helped peel it from her curvy body like a banana skin. With the dress removed, Asma stood before them in a lacy black bra and panty set, the bra defying gravity as it held her heavy tits in place without shoulder straps.

A shake of his head did nothing to clear the growing funk from Tomas’s mind. He was a straight man with plenty of desire for attractive women, and he had, of course, noticed how insanely sexy Asma had grown to be. But Tomas has begun working for her father when she was in middle school and had watched her grow up. Between that and who’s daughter she was, the thought of fucking her had never -

Finish It,” Asma commanded, raising her arms over her head.

Tomas pressed the front of his body against Asma’s as he reached around her torso with both hands to undo her bra. He was only vaguely aware of Eddie and Darnell pulling her panties over her hips and down her thighs. As her bra came undone in Tomas’s fingers, Asma looked up at him from beneath her eyelashes, her expression soft with pleasure.

The removal of her panties allowed Tomas’s cock to brush against Asma’s closely trimmed pubic hair. Tomas pulled the bra down without removing his chest from hers, and Asma’s nipples hardened on contact with the salt-and-pepper bed of soft chest hair across Tomas’s pecs.

Asma gave a little gasp and looked at the convergence of their chests. “So much muscle,” she murmured before lowering her hands and running her fingertips over Tomas’s shoulders. She looked up at him again with a smile. “Your chest is almost as big as mine.”

Now it was Tomas’s turn to gasp as Asma’s hands slid down his torso and found his shaft. She stroked him slowly, deliberately running the head of it back and forth through her short and soft vagina fibers. Eddie and Darnell ran their hands over Asma’s shoulders and took turns kissing their way along her throat.

“Boys,” Asma said, turning her head to either side to look both Eddie and Darnell in the eye. “Lay Me Down On The Sofa. Your captain looks hungry.”

The two lieutenants each put a hand to Asma’s back and, as she laid back into their grip, they used their free hands to grab under her thighs. They lifted her up and laid her gently on the sofa as commanded. Not only did Tomas now have a full picture view of Asma’s glorious nudity, but her legs were also spread wide, her beautiful rosy pussy glistening with anticipatory wetness.

“Come get your treat, Tomas,” Asma said, dipping two fingers between her legs to part her slick pussy lips. “Eat me.”

Tomas dropped to his knees in front of the sofa and dug his hands beneath his boss’s thighs. He wasn’t sure where the haze that had overtaken him stopped and his own honest desire for this delicious, sinister woman began. All he knew was that he couldn’t stop himself, and the heady, sweetly-musky scent of Asma’s wet cunt had awakened something primal within him.

Tomas first mashed his lips against Asma’s wetness, rubbing her clit with his top lip before extending his tongue and lapping her up. Apparently, she hadn’t anticipated his enthusiasm because she gave out a surprised cry of pleasure, smiling wide as her breath hitched and she panted against her new lover’s licking affections. Eddie and Darnell knelt on either side of Asma’s head on the sofa, their erect cocks wagging with need.

“NNNGGAH!!” Asma moaned as Tomas made a messy slurping sound around her now swollen clit. She looked down to watch the mess being made of her pussy, her hands fisting themselves around the waiting cocks beside her. Soon the parlor was filled with moans, groans, and sighs of pleasure as Asma stroked the men beside her and Tomas licked her into ecstasy.

“Faster,” Asma managed to gasp. “Faster, Tomas.”

Tomas increased his lapping speed and dug his thick fingers into Asma’s thigh flesh. She pulled Eddie toward her on her right and slipped his cock into her mouth, groaning around Eddie’s shaft as Tomas’s tongue found a delicious spot inside her. Eddie’s head went back as he groaned with his boss, his left hand grasping the top of her head, willing her to suck him deeper. Asma obliged and swallowed him in, bringing her lips all the way to the base of his cock.

Tomas looked up over Asma’s pelvic mound to drink in the scene as it played out. Darnell was leaning back with one hand on his hip to keep himself steady while Asma’s fist continued jerking his long, dark shaft. Eddie looked down at Asma and tensed his body as he watched her jaw flex with whatever her tongue was doing to his cock behind her lips. Eddie gasped once, twice, then groaned loudly.

“ErrraaaAAH FUCK!” he cried.

Asma gulped once as Eddie began to cum, swallowing the first shot. Then she popped the vacuum seal of her lips from his shaft and opened her mouth wide to receive the rest of his load. As Asma jerked his throbbing shaft over her extended tongue, Eddie gripped her face with both hands, watching as the hot bursts of his semen lanced out across her face and mouth. When Eddie’s cum receded into a bubbling trickle, Asma ran her tongue over her spunk-covered lips and chuckled.

“God, I was, mmnh hungry,” she said around little moans as Tomas continued licking her. She released Eddie’s spent cock and turned her attention to Darnell. “You Can Relax, Eddie. Darnell – Your Turn.”

Eddie sat back on the sofa and propped himself on his elbows as he caught his breath, watching Asma take Darnell into her mouth next. Spurred on by Tomas’s energetic oral assault and the orgasm building steadily within her, Asma wasted no time playing Darnell’s love stick like a flute. She ran her tongue up and down his shaft like she was savoring a popsicle, Darnell grunting and gasping with appreciation. Within two minutes, Darnell’s breath began to deepen and hitch and his balls clenched. This time, Asma had no intention of unlatching from the delicious dick in her mouth. Not with Tomas’s furious licking making her about to…about to…

“MmmMMFFF!!” she squealed around Darnell’s cock as she came hard on Tomas’s mouth. Tomas never slowed down, drinking up his boss’s flowing juices as he continued running the velvet of his taste buds across her now twitching clit. Asma had nearly forgotten how to breathe by the time Darnell groaned loud and began to cum in her throat. With eyes squeezed shut in focused pleasure, Asma swallowed thick, salty cum over and over until Darnell’s balls were dry. Asma slid her lips to Darnell’s cock head and ran the last drops of him over her thick, pouty lips as she reached down with her right hand and dug her fingers into Tomas’s scalp.

“Wonderfully done, Tomas,” she said, still gasping a bit as the tip of his tongue flicked her. “You May Stop.”

Tomas lifted himself from his boss’s pussy and blinked, her wetness smeared across his mouth and beard. His jaw ached and he felt delirious. He was at once aware he had just eaten his boss to orgasm, and he couldn’t say why. But he had enjoyed it.

And he wanted more.

Rest, Darnell,” Asma said as she held Tomas’s gaze, sliding herself up into a sitting position. Darnell dropped back on his side, breathing hard and waiting for his heart rate to normalize. Asma patted the empty spot beside her.

Lie Down Here, Tomas,” Asma said, her eyelids growing heavy again as her lust roiled through her.

Tomas winced as the light reflected on Asma’s chain hit his eyes. Another wave of strange dizziness and the next he knew, he was on his back on the sofa with Asma crouched beside him, kissing his throat.

“I want your full and true loyalty, Tomas,” Asma whispered in his ear, “and now I’ll earn it. Now Lie There and Enjoy Me.”

Asma smirked before lowering her head and trailing kisses down Tomas’s body.

“Yes, ma’am,” he murmured. Then he sighed as Asma took his aching cock into her mouth, slowly working up and down his shaft to prepare him.

“I’ve wanted this for a while, Tomas,” Asma said as rose to her knees and threw one over Tomas’s hips. “You were my father’s most trusted enforcer. And now I’ll make you Mine.”

Asma slid her sopping wet pussy down Tomas’s length with ease, and her overloaded and ultra-sensitive insides lit up with pleasure as his muscles and veins moved and pulsed within her.

“Oooh fffuuuck!” Asma cried out, her loose hair falling down over the left side of her face like a curtain. She planted her hands firmly on Tomas’s heaving, expanding chest and began to buck her hips. She started slowly, reveling in the strong and delicious sensations her newly loyal enforcer’s cock sent through her body. Then her tempo began to increase and all at once, Tomas knew he wouldn’t last long. His hands went to Asma’s hips to slow her down.

No…Tomas, just…*hnn* just let yourself go,” Asma said between gasping breaths. “This isn’t the last time tonight you’ll be inside me.”

Tomas reluctantly let his hands drop as Asma continued to let her body weight carry up and down hard on his shaft. Her tight and delicious pussy was pulling him deeper into her and his balls were churning, ready to blow.

“I want your cum,” Asma said, her moaning voice getting louder as her vagina walls tightened around Tomas’s cock. “I want your anh devotion. Now nng give it to me. Give me your cum! Just hah Let Go!

Tomas was no match for Asma’s command or her sweet pussy. He felt himself erupt within her and Asma threw her head back in response, moaning and digging one hand into Tomas’s chest and the other into her own as she came with him. She let his entire length slide into her and pulse out the rest of his spunk as she ground her pelvis into his, begging him for every drop with her body.

At last, Tomas was spent. Asma pursed her lips and blew out a breath as she dismounted. She cuddled up beside him and planted a gentle peck on his flushed cheek.

“And now I have your loyalty,” she whispered, “Don’t I, Tomas?”

Tomas nodded and gulped. “Yes, ma’am,” he said with a strained voice.

Asma giggled quietly. “Good. Take your rest, you’ve earned it. And once I’ve secured your men’s loyalty as well…”

She reached down and walked her fingers gingerly over Tomas’s wet, flaccid cock.

“…I’ll fuck you again.”

The rest of the night was a blur to Tomas. He wasn’t sure if he passed out or fell asleep, but his memory was peppered with flashes of Asma getting doggied by Eddie and laid down and fucked by Darnell with her feet in the air. At one point, she was sucking Eddie off again while Darnell clutched her ass cheeks, driving his cock into her from behind. His last memory was a blurred and drunken vision of Asma beneath him, moaning loud with that conniving smile as he fucked her brains out, cumming inside her again as he noticed Darnell and Eddie passed out on the other end of the sofa…

*

“Which one told you?” Tomas asked quietly.

Raymond nodded. He had no need to prod Tomas any further. They both knew what happened.

“Darnell,” Raymond said. “We were several drinks into a bar, and…I don’t know, I guess he was feeling…weird about it or something.”

They had only been two drinks in, and the sodium pentathol Raymond had dropped into Darnell’s first drink had certainly helped things. But Tomas didn’t need to know that.

“I just,” Tomas hesitated as he tried to figure out how to even explain himself. “I honestly couldn’t figure out if I dreamed the whole thing, or…”

“You probably thought so,” Raymond said. “She probably commanded you to think that.”

“The fuck do you mean ‘commanded’ me?”

Raymond cocked his head and gave Tomas a severe look. “She was wearing the chain, wasn’t she?”

Tomas seethed. His logical mind didn’t want to believe it. He had a hard time buying that his boss had some voodoo necklace that could take over his mind like that.

Except Tomas had also heard plenty about hypnosis and mind influence tactics in his time in the marines, and even more in his contract work after. MK Ultra. Drugs. Hypnosis. It was possible Asma had picked up some sort of method to use her chain in any one of those ways. She was certainly cunning enough.

And despite the fact he hadn’t touched a single drink that night, he had felt drunk as fuck the moment Asma had told them to strip in the parlor. He hadn’t imagined that.

“Fuck,” he muttered. “That sneaky, conniving bitch.”

Raymond forced himself not to smile.

Checkmate.

“Tomas,” Raymond said, now pouring his own subtle influence into his voice, “I think it’s time you rectified this situation. I think you deserve to.”

Tomas looked at Raymond and narrowed his eyes.

“Yeah,” he said in a husky voice. “Yeah…I deserve it.”

To be continued…

Published 
Written by Professor_Wynn
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments