Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Clitoral Penis Experience Come True Part One

"Dixie's engorged clitoris spurted out from the hood and grew and grew into a penis."

12
5 Comments 5
4.9k Views 4.9k
876 words 876 words

Dixie was in her late twenties and sexually active when she could be with both girls and guys. She found women turned her on more. She'd had sex with more guys than girls. Whenever she was alone and horny, she'd stick porn on. It was mostly lesbian. Dixie found lesbian porn more of a turn-on.

One night, Dixie sat in her apartment flicking through her channels of the TV finding something to watch. She sat on the blue sofa in her grey fluffy dressing gown after a hot shower. She switched the TV off and opened up her laptop and looked up porn on the net. Dixie clicked on a 3D porn site and watched 3D animation sex. 

Dixie had only been watching it for half an hour and already felt aroused. She parted her legs and her pussy was very wet. Her green eyes widened as she watched as a blue-haired animated girl made a redheaded animated girl's clitoris grow out into a penis! Her pussy grew wetter as she moved her right hand up and down over it.

Dixie's index and middle finger went inside her pussy and then pulled them back out and then moved them back and forth, while her thumb flicked across the hood of her clitoris. Her breathing increased as her left hand opened up her dressing gown and widened her legs. Her body spasmed for a few seconds as she cried out in sheer pleasure. 

Dixie grew very sleepy and fell asleep. 

Dixie awoke a few hours later with a smile on her face. She'd had an amazing, but odd, dream that her clitoris grew out like a penis and she gained amazing pleasure from it. She was about to stand up when she got the shock of her life. 

The hood of her clitoris had pulled back and her engorged clitoris was spurting out into quite a long dick! It was throbbing and pulsating.

What the bloody hell is this?! she thought. Did my fantasy dream actually become real? 

Dixie touched it with her left hand and her body trembled with pleasure as she gasped. She couldn't believe that it actually looked as though she had a dick. Well, this was something she'd never experienced before. Her hand went back to it again and held it like the shaft of a man's cock and she moved her hand up and down it, breathing and gasping out loud and fast. The rhythm grew faster and faster. Dixie cried out loudly as her body spasmed as she came. 

Oh, bloody hell! Fuck me! That was bloody amazing!

Nastie
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Nastie

Her clitoral penis was still very hard and she still felt very surprisingly horny. She wanted to put her clit penis into something. A dirty smile spread across her pretty face. Dixie stood up and went through to her kitchen and opened up her fridge and took out an apple crumble in the box. 

Dixie pulled it out from the box and placed it onto a microwaveable plate and placed it into the microwave for twenty seconds. She pulled it out after the three beeps and inserted two fingers into the centre of it and felt how warm it felt. Dirty thoughts continued to flood her mind. Dixie placed the plate on the wooden table and climbed on top of it and hovered her clit dick over the crumble and inserted it into the hole and gasped out pleasurably at how nice and warm and moist it felt around her clit. 

Dixie began to slowly move back and forth on top of it. The more she moved, the more it gave her pleasure. Dixie moved faster and harder on top of the crumble making the table begin to thud on the floor. 

"Oh, God! Thank you, God! I didn't believe in you, but I thank you for making my fantasy come true!" she said out loud. Dixie pictured one of her gorgeous ex-girlfriends in her mind with long blonde hair and humongous bosoms in a pair of tiny little shorts, which made her fuck the crumble harder.

"Oh, Rebekah, darling, I want to fuck you good. Come on, baby," she continued to say out loud, daydreaming. "You like that, baby? You've always liked it fast and hard."

Dixie's breathing increased as her body moved up down over the crumble faster and harder. She gasped out loud and cried out long and hard as she quivered on top of the food squirting out pussy juices all over it. She collapsed on top of it, breathlessly. 

Dixie pulled her clitoral dick out of the messed up crumble and it was still erect. "Oh, come on, why don't you flop down like a man's dick after sex?" she moaned. She pictured her ex-girlfriend again in her mind and began to masturbate. 

She moaned and groaned out with pleasure as her hand moved up and down the shaft of her clit dick and then cried out as she came. 

Dixie stood up and went through back to the lounge and picked up her phone and called someone. 

"Rebekah, darling, fancy coming over for fun and games? I have a new sex toy for us and it's amazing," she smiled, looking down at her still erect clit dick. 

Published 
Written by Passionlust
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments