Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Mission

"Take a ride on the Soul train where a dream becomes a reality!"

6
1 Comment 1
684 Views 684
771 words 771 words

Author's Notes

"It's definitely a long, strange trip. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Would you agree?"

It was dark when I first heard the sound of the plane. Then with the growing light of dawn, I saw the Cessna fly in from the Libyan skies and land further out on the Moroccan bay.

The Cessna was right on schedule and I rowed out to meet it. When I got to the wing, I bellowed, “Permission to come aboard.”

With a squeal of laughter, the door of the plane opened.

‘’Sure, sailor, come in and join the party,” whispered the more demur of the two naked dames before me.

“Settle in, but first get naked, so I can suck on your big hog.”

Twee always had a good memory. Indeed, I had worked with these girls before.  Currently, they were on loan from Ghadaffi’s notorious, Amazon hit squad. Buster, the fat one, and Twee, the skinny one, two of the most attractive assassins around, were very proficient killers.

They were enjoined in their pre-mission landing ritual. Buster, the pilot, had her big, fat hand up to her thick wrist inside Twee’s thin-lipped cunt.

Twee looked passionately into my eyes and shouted, “Come on sailor, bring it on!”, while she felt the pull of the full length of her voluptuous friend’s fingers inside her.

Watching it all up to this point, I now brushed over Buster, stripped down, and moved my prick between the lips of Twee’s hungry mouth. She sucked long and hard until I exploded past her pink palate.

“That a boy,” Twee muttered as she let the gush ooze out.

All the while, Buster’s zaftig behind and breasts shook as she kept thrusting and twisting her fist rapidly in and out of Twee’s over-flowing cunt.

Twee grunted, her face contorted, and she gave birth to a tremendous orgasm, her whole body shaking mightily in the aftermath.

I guess, somewhat selfishly, I uttered, “What about the mission?”

“What about it, asshole. I haven’t gotten off yet,” Buster aggressively protested. She opened her pussy and showed me how moist she was. I started to get hard again but…

“Sorry,” I said, “we have to get going. We have to scramble up the mountain and destroy the Death Ray or we might lose this world!”

Reluctantly, we slipped down the plane stairs and piled into the boat. When we got to shore, the three of us, still stark naked, immediately started climbing the craggy, mountain face.

smilehope
Online Now!
Lush Cams
smilehope

They were extremely fast climbers and I was treated to a spectacular display of their magnificent, red vulvas as they scurried upwards.

I was so captivated by the view of their sex that, at first, I didn’t see the cave entrance above.

 A horde of cave dwellers, apparently from another age altogether, dressed in animal skins, and armed with primitive weapons, appeared at the lip of the cave.

“Don’t mind them,” cried Buster, “we are already as good as dead. This is a suicide mission. That’s a goddamn Death Ray we are after up there.”

It was a mistake to ignore the cave dwellers. They attacked us with clubs and axes, as well as spears and arrows, while we were so vulnerable, just under the cave, hanging off the side of the mountain.  Soon Buster and Twee fell away with spears and arrows in their bloody bodies.

I kept climbing with an axe in my now bleeding forehead. Up top, I saw in the dim mist, a distant light.

I discovered and followed a narrow trail, though delirious and dizzy until I came upon a beautiful woman covered in blankets. Underneath, I found her in four-point restraints. Her breasts were full of lactating milk and her bulging, red pudenda was wide open and wet, surrounded by a nest of thick, curly, black hair.

“Release me,” she commanded.

“Wait,” I said, “where is the Death Ray?”

“Untie me and I will show you.”

 Once freed, true to her word, she led me to a silver box which she opened right away. She took out Cupid’s golden bow, slung it with a golden arrow, and shot me in the heart.

While bleeding profusely, I asked, “Why?”

She answered, “Don’t worry, my friend, it’s all part of your journey, your soul evolution. Everything today was a dream. You were already dead when you imagined it all. Now when you leave this mountain, you will be born again. In your new life, instead of being an ugly assassin, you will bring love into the world.”

“But what about the bad guys?”

“Well, I guess that’s your mission to solve!”

Published 
Written by dolphinman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments