Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Trouble

"No matter what anyone thought of me before, all I ever wanted was to make her happy."

13
4 Comments 4
7.0k Views 7.0k
3.9k words 3.9k words

My wife left me alone at the party with specific instructions. In less than five minutes time, I was hopelessly in trouble.

I was politely mingling with the crowd, as instructed, which I rather enjoyed. Most of them had already paired off, had some fun, and were back looking for new partners. The women were at most scantily dressed, while some were completely nude. Most of them were aware of the instructions I had been given, and they were enjoying flirting with me as they sought the attention of their next conquest.

I felt the touch of eyes brush across my skin, and I couldn't stop from turning. When my eyes met hers from clear across the room, her wolfish smile made my heart stop. She turned away, but I knew it was too late. I was going to be in trouble.

I tried to remember what I had been saying to the woman next to me. I needed to cover over my fear. I turned my attention back to her, but she was gone. The woman from across the room stood in her place.

"I'm surprised to see you here," she said, her voice dripping with seductive desire. After the tiniest of pauses, she added, "Alone."

She must have been lying. There is a signup list to get into these parties. No one gets in without being on the list. My wife said she had waited until the very last minute to sign us up. She had waited and verified that this woman was not on the list before adding our names. My temptress must have waited even longer. She must have known we would be here.

"Karly, things have changed," I answered. I tried to tell her with my eyes that I was vastly understating what had happened. My words came dangerously close to violating an order I had been given.

She took a deep breath that swelled her bosom as she stepped close and asked, "Have they?"

It was pointless to resist. My eyes dropped to lust the perfect swell of her breasts. I could not stop from drawing in a deep breath through my nose, to once again smell the tang of her signature perfume. I knew what that smell would do to me. I couldn't stop.

My eyes flared in lust. Something had changed! Gone was the musky smell of sensual furs and silky skin. In its place was the smell of ocean salts and tropical breezes and sun-warmed skin. It was beyond irresistible. My eyes fluttered as I quickly exhaled so I could breathe her in again.

She chuckled and stepped closer. "Have they?" she asked again as she stroked the evident hardness growing between my legs.

I slowly filled my lungs as I forced my eyes to rise from her breasts to her lips. Her tongue barely teased out to taste the air between us. I slowly let her scent fill me as I forced my eyes to meet hers. I could see in them that the lust and smile she gave me were real.

"Things haven't changed," she murmured. "You still want me."

I couldn't answer her. All I could do was keep my eyes on hers as I breathed her in again. I tried to find words to explain.

Her head tipped just a bit, and she gave me a friendly smile. "Tell me you want me.”

I flinched as the words came unbidden to my lips. "Karly, I want you..."

She nearly frowned as her head dipped. "You want me, but... What?" she demanded.

It was all there. I could hear the words; I could feel the logic; I could sense the escape. A whole monologue of explanation and redemption cued up on the teleprompter in my mind. I could not see a loophole in my orders that would let those words come out.

After an interminably long three seconds, I stammered, "Things have changed."

She studied me for the eternity of another three seconds. Her chin lifted again and she smiled.

"Perhaps they have," she teased. She pursed her lips. "I have no doubt that you will still please me," she said in her seductive voice. "Tell me you will give me what I want."

I tried not to worry as I heard my mouth say, "As you command."

I knew my troubles were beyond hopeless when her brows pinched, and she simply said, "Hmm."

"Find us an empty room," she commanded in her sultry voice.

Her arm slid around my waist and she molded herself to my side as I led her away.

The hosts of the party have a very nice house. I wouldn't go so far as to call it a mansion, but there were lots of rooms to play in. There were four bedrooms of varying size on the second floor. There were mattresses and couches in the den and the office on the main floor. There were two small bedrooms, a dance floor, and a bar in the basement. There was also a large room with four king sized beds pushed together for group play.

We saw all of that, but we never saw my wife. Every moment that I spent with this woman was getting me deeper in trouble. I needed my wife to catch us and stop us before I was in too deep to survive.

We ended up in one of the small basement bedrooms.

She closed the door as we entered, and she pulled me around in front of her. She gave me her hungry smile as she looked up at me. Although I am several inches taller than her, I was helplessly lost under her command.

"Kiss me," she ordered.

I could have simply pressed my lips to her skin to obey. There was no chance that her request was as simple as that, and there was no chance I would defy her. I gathered her into my arms, and I kissed her. I couldn't stop. As we kissed, our clothes started to melt away.

She pushed back from the kiss to allow her lust filled eyes to follow my hand as it slid up her bare skin from her waist to her breast. Her body trembled as my hand cupped her breast and then teased over her nipple and up to her neck.

"That hasn't changed," she moaned.

I smiled as I guided my touch to move down between her breasts to circle up again. Her body trembled again as her hand slid up my hardness in her quest to release the button on my pants. As the front of my trousers parted, her hand slid inside to catch my flesh.

"This hasn't changed," she purred as she stroked my shaft.

There was no need to answer her as we kissed and caressed and let the rest of our clothes drift to the floor. She pulled me over to the bed. She tried to pull me down on top of her as she opened her body to mine. I tried to resist as I reached for the ever-present basket of condoms.

"Not this time," she commanded as she pulled my hand back onto her skin. There was a light in her eyes that I did not recognize as she added, "You will let me feel your bare skin inside me as you make love to me tonight."

A thousand questions crowded my mind, but all I could do was simply nod as I joined her on the bed.

We had barely begun to kiss and caress again, when she stopped, looked past my shoulder, and smiled her wolfish smile. I felt the twin lasers of angry eyes burn into the back of my head, and I couldn't stop from turning.

My wife stood at the doorway. There was more than just anger in her eyes, and I knew that trouble had found me.

"You were told to be polite and to stay in the living room," she reminded me, as if I needed that reminder.

"I told him to find us a room and to pleasure me," Karly purred in a seductive tone. "Neuroplastic Conditioning costs a lot of money and it never works as intended. Did you know you made him open to anyone's commands?"

"Get off of her," my wife commanded. I quickly pushed back onto my knees. I was shocked to see a quick flash of lust in her eyes as she glared at our naked bodies. "I doubt he's open to just anyone," she said to Karly. "Every test so far has shown that we both got exactly what we expected. We were certainly confident enough to see if it held up under these conditions. Our couple’s therapy counselor was able to get the costs covered by insurance."

As my wife spoke, Karly had pulled me down as she moved to change places with me. Her eyes commanded me onto my back, and I had to obey. My wife was still talking as Karly straddled my body, and she didn't say anything to stop us. I was concerned that the light in her eyes that spelled trouble got brighter.

"Touch me," Karly commanded with both her voice and her eyes. She always had claimed that she lusted me only for my hands. I suspect she was lusting more than that when she reached between her legs and took me inside. My eyes and my hands obeyed her command. My cock gave her lust exactly what it wanted.

I might have thought that she was going to ignore me when she turned to my wife. Her eyes and attention may have turned elsewhere, but her body eagerly responded to my hands as she started to ride my cock.

"Couples therapy?" she asked my wife, with a laugh in her voice. "Why have you always feared losing him? Certainly I lust his cock, but I truly lust his hands the most. Without that magical touch, I have no use for him. None of us would have put up with his attitude and cockiness the way you have."

"But you'll take him now?" my wife cried. "I saw you had signed up, and I waited until the last minute to sign us to so you wouldn’t know we’d be here. It didn’t take you five minutes to fall for the bait when I left him alone. The changes we asked for were supposed to free us from this, not make it worse! Haven't I been punished enough?"

I was amazed by Karly's ability to multitask. As she shook her head in disbelief at the things my wife was saying, her body continued to respond to my touch and my thrusts. Her hips started to roll as her insides heated up. She seemed to open up to take me deeper while squeezing tighter on my shaft. Her nipples tightened up and begged to be sucked.

"I'd love to know what you asked for, and what you gave him in return," Karly replied in a breathy and seductive tone.

"It doesn't matter what I gave," my wife cried. "It was nothing." In a pained voice, she gasped, "Stop fucking him and listen to me."

Karly stopped thrusting, and her eyes locked on mine and commanded me to stop as well.

"Neuroplastic Conditioning is only authorized in couple’s therapy when both parties agree to the attempted changes," she said. I don't know why she was spouting common knowledge. I couldn’t interpret the command that her eyes were giving me. She waited a half second before asking me, "What did you get in return?"

My eyes raced to meet my wife's eyes. We all knew I couldn't stop from answering. I only looked at her in morbid curiosity for how much trouble I was facing.

ScarlettAmazing
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ScarlettAmazing

I was shocked to see the light in her eyes was burning brighter than I expected, and her ire was going to be directed at someone other than me.

"She is to be more verbal in expressing her true desires," I heard my voice saying.

"No, don't tell her!" my wife wailed a moment too late. Deafening silence hung in the room as I waited to see what punishment I would get for disobeying before the order was given.

"Is that really what you want?" I heard myself ask. My voice was barely above a whisper.

"I want..." she gasped. Her body shook as she struggled with her internal demons. Her angry eyes flashed between Karly and me. Hatred that nearly reflected lust was burning in her eyes when they locked on mine. "I want you to pull her down and hold her while I punish her for what she's done," she commanded.

Karly almost laughed as I obeyed the order. "Debra, what..?" she started to ask. Her words cut short when my wife's hand slapped her ass with a resounding crack.

Karly's immediate response was a gasp of breath as her ass slammed down to escape the pain. Neither she nor I could breathe as we felt her insides tremble all up and down the length of my cock.

A second crack sounded out, and another round of gasp, thrust, and tremble followed. As my wife's hand lifted for a third time, an astonished smile started to spread on Karly's lips.

Crack. Gasp, thrust and tremble.

"Fuck me. Fill me," Karly commanded softly. The gleam in her eyes promised that she would be cumming soon.

"No!" my wife bellowed. "Do not fill her!"

I wasn't nearly as close to orgasm as Karly was. I didn't have to hold back at all as I obeyed both women.

"She. Is. Being. Punished!" my wife continued to wail, punctuating each word with another loud crack on Karly's ass. I met each word with a strong thrust.

"Fuck!" Karly called out as she started to cum. Her orgasm gave her the strength to push up out of my grip and she sat up on my cock. Her body continued to thrust as her insides clamped down to rip my cock off.

"No!" my wife called out. She threw her arms around Karly and tried to wrestle her down so I could hold her for more punishment.

Karly easily caught my wife, and in the passion of her orgasm, she turned my wife’s face and she pressed her lips to my wife's.

My wife stiffened in surprise, and then to my surprise, she melted into Karly's arms and surrendered to the kiss.

Although Karly stopped thrusting against me, her insides started to tremble anew as they continued to kiss. Karly tugged gently, and my wife moved with her. My wife ended up sitting on my stomach. They continued to kiss, and suddenly the sun dress that my wife had been wearing was gone.

It didn't surprise me that she was naked underneath. It surprised the hell out of me that she was pressing her body into Karly's and caressing Karly the same way that Karly was touching her.

Perhaps my wife felt my eyes on her. She suddenly pushed away from Karly and quietly said, "No." Her head tipped down in shame, and neither Karly nor I could see her eyes.

"It felt like this is what you wanted," Karly answered quietly. She was well aware of the "No means no" policy. She couldn't tell if she needed to apologize. It didn't feel that way to me. "Did I go too far or too fast?" she asked gently.

My wife took a sobbing breath. "Please," she replied, perhaps asking for forgiveness of her own.

Karly looked over my wife's shoulder at me. Neither of us knew what my wife was asking for.

"Please let you spank me some more?" Karly teased and my wife's eyes shot up to hers in surprise. The smile on Karly's face softened. "I'll let you do that, but I want him to fill me when I cum again."

My wife shook her head slightly. "Why?"

"Why do I want to cum again," Karly joked with a bit of worry in her eyes.

My wife shook her head again. Karly's eyes diverted down, and then slowly made their way back up to meet my wife's.

"I'm sure you know that I was a lesbian until I started coming to these parties," Karly said earnestly. "I'd never had a man inside me until then, and you can count the number of men I've had on one hand, with fingers to spare. I've never had a man cum inside me without a condom."

Even though my wife was still sitting on my chest, facing away from me, I could tell that she frowned. Somehow, the questions I expected her to ask never made it past her lips.

Karly's eyes dipped again. "You know that I've lusted you from the moment I met you," she said, nearly whispering. Her eyes slowly found my wife's again. "We both know that I was wasting my time. You are hopelessly straight, and you won't even do a threesome with another woman. Totally useless on my part, but I still lust you."

The gentle smile that Karly gave my wife conveyed more than lust. The corners of her mouth twitched a little higher as my wife blushed. From behind, all I could see was the burning redness of her ears. Karly reached out and caressed my wife's cheek.

"I know it's silly," she said, and then she took a shaky deep breath. "I have this little fantasy in my head. I know I can't have you, so I fantasize that I could be you. You two always use condoms at these parties, but I can't imagine you do when you're alone. You have the only pussy that he is allowed to fill, so if I get him to fill me, I can pretend I am you."

A tear formed in the corner of Karly's eye, and she bit her lips for a moment. She took another shaky breath.

"Haven't you ever wanted someone that much?" she pleaded.

My wife's chin dropped. "I'm not a lesbian. I don't want to be labeled like that," she whispered, her voice sounding as emotional as Karly's.

"Then don't," Karly said softly. "Don't be bi. Don't be lesbian. Just be you. Isn't that what you want?"

Hot tears dripped from my wife's face and landed on my stomach when she nodded. She tried to wipe them away.

"Tell me what you want," Karly asked softly.

My wife's body shook as she shook her head. "I want..." she whispered. Her eyes moved ever so slowly as they made their way up to meet Karly's. In a steady but quiet voice, she said, "I want more than lust."

Karly gasped and tears suddenly poured from her eyes and then suddenly they were kissing again. Although she was sitting on my stomach, my wife slid forward until she was practically sitting in Karly's lap. And they continued to kiss.

Suddenly, my wife pushed back. I could feel her beaming smile reflecting off Karly's face.

"I want you to lust me, too," she gushed. "I want to see lust for me in your eyes the way I see you lusting him."

"Be careful what you ask for," Karly laughed as they started kissing again. "My lust for him has always been part of my lust for you! Watch my eyes!"

Karly pushed my wife backwards, and the two of them flowed sideways off of me. I felt Karly's body lurch as my cock pulled free, but she continued to kiss and tease my wife with lust. I started to shift off the bed to give them room to explore.

Karly lifted her head to give my wife an extra lustful look.

"Let me please you. Let me show you what I’ve dreamed of doing to you. But, let me be you!" she begged. "Tell him to give you what is yours!"

Before my wife could answer, they were kissing again. With a lustful moan, Karly pushed away and kissed her way down to my wife's breasts. My wife was barely able to take her eyes from Karly's face as she gave me an order.

"Go slow," she commanded. "Fill me when we cum together." Her smiling eyes were back on Karly's before the words had left her mouth.

My mind struggled to sift through the double reassignment of roles. I quickly moved behind Karly and pressed myself inside her. Her hips seemed to flare and drop so she could take me deeper inside. I started slowly thrusting into her.

My wife had to have seen Karly's reaction in her eyes. She sat up and gave Karly an extra-passionate kiss.

“Now I’m you, wishing I could feel his heat inside of me,” she said. “I know what else we want.”

As she sank back into the bed, she put her hand on Karly's shoulder to push her lower. Karly gave a growling groan of desire and pushed her way down between my wife's legs. I was able to shuffle back with her without losing our slow rhythm.

My wife's jaw dropped open and then her head snapped back as she arched her body into Karly's tongue. I knew that I would need to speed up if Karly and I were to keep up with her. I had to speed up even more when I saw my wife's reaction to the fingers that Karly pressed into her.

A deep moan started pouring from my wife. She lifted her head enough to lock eyes with me. With a lustful smile, she brought her hands to her breasts, and she pinched her nipples the way she likes to have me do. Her eyes dropped to meet Karly’s. Her eyes flared as she saw the lust she desired. She lifted her hips as she started to cum.

Karly tried to cry out as her face was flooded with my wife's flavors. Her cries were lost in the wet sounds of her tongue and fingers diving in and out of my wife's pussy. Karly's body started to shake as her pussy clamped down and she started cumming as well.

I probably could have outlasted them and gone another round, but I had orders. I gave her everything I had, filling her with every ounce of my soul. My wife's eyes went wide with amazement as she pretended she could feel every surge pulsing through to her. As her eyes drifted shut and a pleased smile spread on her face, I collapsed to the bed beside them.

My eyes were closed, but I felt Karly crawl up to kiss my wife. I could hear my wife, who used to profess to abhorring the thought of tasting any flavors from a woman, eagerly returning that kiss. I doubt that Karly had taken time to wipe her face clean.

I wish my eyes had been open, though, because my ears let me down. I have no idea which of them was first to profess their love in whispered tones. The second returned their love, and they started kissing and crying. All I could do was smile. I was pretty sure that I wasn't in trouble anymore.

The bed shifted, and I felt the burning touch of two sets of eyes upon me. I opened my eyes, and by the burning light in their smiling eyes, I knew I was wrong. I was in more trouble than I ever imagined.

 

Published 
Written by bad_mann_ers
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments