Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wandering Wila

"Trouble brings trouble home."

6
4 Comments 4
621 Views 621
1.5k words 1.5k words

Author's Notes

"Wrote this this summer and decided to hold onto it in case Lush had a Halloween contest. Since said contest is for flash fiction, decided to publish anyway. I've always loved folk stories about wandering spirits. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Reading about the wandering wila--mysterious seductive figures that wander the forest taking revenge on unfaithful men by dancing them to death--seemed perfect for a Lush story."

PAK!

I opened my eyes to a sharp cracking sound. I wasn’t sure if I had dreamed it and was trying to remember what I had been dreaming when [PAK!] I heard something hit the window again. I carefully peeked out, making sure not to move the curtain. With no lights on, my brother, on the lawn below, couldn’t see me looking down. “Charlie, wake up! Charlie, you douche,” he hissed. “Wake up!”

I thought about going back to bed. My big brother is an asshole – not the big-bully-who-shakes-down-his-little-brother-and-still-manages-to-con-mom-and-dad type of asshole...on second thought, that’s exactly the kind of asshole he is. He always draws me into his schemes and then, when they invariably go south, he always manages to skate away and leave me holding the bag.

I looked at the clock. It was almost 3 a.m. If our parents caught him coming in, even he would be busted for once. 

“Hey douche, I know you're awake!” He hissed.

“How?” I whispered, then shook my head in disgust. “What do you want?”

“I’m locked out. Open the fucking door.”

“Ring the doorbell, dickweed.”

“Fucking…” he muttered to himself for a second, then he said (in a slightly nicer tone), “Hey, I have a girl with me, dude. Don’t be a little douche. Let us in.”

I looked out again and saw the dim form of a girl behind him. He also always gets the girls. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve seen girls getting into his car after school–or how many times I’ve seen those same girls crying in the hall as he walked by with another girl on his arm. He’s also that kind of asshole. 

I pulled on a pair of sweatpants and crept down the stairs past my parents’ room and through the kitchen to the back door. When I opened it, Jason pushed in and shouldered me aside. “Thanks, asswipe” he whispered. He held the door for the girl. I say girl, but as she followed him into the kitchen, I was sure she was much older than him. Like college-old. Maybe older.

I haven’t been with many women. By that I mean, I have never had a girlfriend. I kissed a girl at a party last spring. I must not have done it right, though, because when I tried to call her the next day, I found out she had given me a fake number.

“This is Willow,” he said, trying not to sound like so much of a jerk.

“Wila.” she corrected. She had an accent. It sounded like ‘wheel-a’ with half a ‘v’ thrown in at the beginning. Everything about her had a strange accent. She was wearing some sort of billowy top that left her very pale shoulders exposed. Her hair was so black it was almost blue. Her eyes…well, it’s hard to recall exactly what it was about her eyes, but they were striking. They sort of flashed across me and my heart jumped.

“Hi V..Wila,” I stammered. “Nice to meet you. Where did you and Jason…”

“Shut up,” he hissed. His face was incredulous. “She’s not here to talk to you. We’re going downstairs.”

I never took my eyes from her. “Oh, right. Well, I’ll just be…upstairs.” She smiled at me and looked into my face. My brother was pulling her by the hand toward the basement stairs that led to his smelly bedroom and saying something about me being a dork or a douche, but I was transfixed. 

Her smile said, What a pleasant surprise to meet a handsome young man like you

Her smile said, I see you covered yourself from the waist down but I’m glad you didn’t put a shirt on

Her smile said, Don’t worry about him, he doesn’t exist

Her smile said, I can teach you things.

“Hey fuckface, where do you think you’re going?”

Startled to realize I was halfway down the basement stairs, I shook my head and stopped. She was standing behind him, her heel on an empty potato chip bag. Her toenails were painted bright pink. When did she take her shoes off? Did she come in with shoes?

LuxSophie
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LuxSophie

“Hey fuckface,” Jason stood on the bottom step and leaned menacingly toward me. “Thanks for letting us in. Now get the fuck out of here.”

Behind him, her smile said, Don’t worry about him, we’re only dancing. His stereo was on, but I didn’t know the song. Her breasts were bare, pale, and pointing up at me. 

Her smile said, I can teach you things.

Jason turned his back to me and began to dance. He didn’t have the rhythm, though, and seemed wilder than the music. I turned and walked up through the kitchen and toward the staircase to the second floor. I left the back door standing open. And my bedroom door, too.

*

When I opened my eyes, she was standing in the hall looking through the doorway at my room. The moon was shining brightly through the window and I could hear the summer crickets and treefrogs. Hurriedly, I reached for my sweatpants and was trying to get a foot in when she smiled at me. She was nude.

My mouth opened. I said, Hello, Wila. Come in, but it came out as “Cześć, Wila. Wejdź.”

Her smile was white as the full moon. I have something to teach you

She was on the twin bed. On me. Her dark hair curtained our faces as she brushed her lips on my cheek, on my chin. I could feel the weight of her breasts and her hard nipples on my chest. She kissed my lips. It was a lingering kiss, soft and warm, that ended with her lightly raking her teeth over my lower lip.

Her hair swept over my face as she kissed my neck, then my chest. She licked and lightly sucked each nipple. She dragged her tongue down my chest, and her dark hair followed. With one hand, she freed my cock from my underwear and with the other, she lifted the black curtain of hair so I could look into her eyes. 

I can’t say how long she teased me. My heart was thudding in my chest, but my arms and legs were leaden. She brushed her lips up and down my shaft, across the head of my cock. Every great once in a while, her tongue would lightly flick my cock. When I gasped, she just smiled and went back to teasing. Her eyes, as dark as her hair, never left mine.

After what could have been days, or minutes, she took the head of my cock in her lips and then slowly–achingly slow–my cock disappeared into her mouth. When her lips were at the base, she smiled again and–just as slowly–pulled her mouth off of my cock.

She gave a long languid lick from my balls to the very tip of my cock, then tilted her chin up and smiled again. “Zwolnij,” she said. But I heard, you’re ready.

Once again, she lowered her mouth onto my cock, faster this time, her tongue massaging the bottom of my shaft. By the time she reached the base, I was cumming. I was utterly silent, and my hips barely moved, but my breathing was ragged and my heart thundered as my balls jumped and spasmed wildly.

Her bemused expression never changed. Ever so slowly, she raised her head, finally allowing my cock tip to rest on her bottom lip. 

Her smile said, sleep now. The moonlight and the summer crickets and treefrogs said, sleep now.

And I did.

*

None of Jason’s friends could corroborate my story. They had never seen the girl I described. Instead, they said the last time they saw him was when he and Dani Goetz came back into the party after making out in Dani’s dad’s home office. Rachel, who had brought him to the party, saw them buttoning up their clothes and threw a red solo cup of beer at Jason. After a lot of drama, he walked away. Everyone assumed he had gotten a ride from Dani.

Until they found Dani passed out in an Adirondack chair on the back deck.

Detective Kowalski took me onto the back patio, if only so he could hear me above my mother’s wails. He put his pencil to his notebook. “Let’s start over. What was this young lady’s name, again?”

I opened my mouth. I don’t know, is what I meant to say, but my mouth said, “Wędrująca Wila.” 

The detective looked up. “Where did you learn Polish?” he asked.

I don’t know, is what I tried to say.

Published 
Written by Reagent264
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments