Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Winter Solstice

"A human sacrifice of pleasure is required in payment for trespassing in to the land of the Fee."

12
6 Comments 6
9.3k Views 9.3k
4.8k words 4.8k words
Competition Entry: Magical Sex Stories
"It's so good to see you." My friend Cherry throws her arms around me. "It's going to be so much fun catching up with you."

"Yes it will. I'm so happy you invited me for the holidays. It was either spending Christmas with you and Gary or home alone with my fish."

"I know dear. Christmas has been rough on you since your mother passed." She gives me a sympathetic look. "And we've been trying to meet up for ages. I'm so happy you're here," she squeaks and hugs me again. "Is that all your luggage?" She waves her hand, indicating my small suitcase.

"Yep, it's only you, me and Gary for a week in the cabin; it's not like I have anyone to really dress up for, right?"

"Right," she laughs. “Let's get out of this airport and on the road. We still have some way to go."

We drive out of the city, quickly passing suburbia and are soon into the rural countryside. It's been a long time since we last saw each other and, for some strange reason, I feel tension between us but can't understand why. I try to strike up a conversation.

"So how's married life treating you?"

"It's great. Gary's amazing. But he travels a lot for work so I don't see him as much as I'd like. This is the first time we'll have a whole week together since the honeymoon."

"Really? Then are you sure it's okay I'm there too, invading your privacy? It's like the most romantic spot ever. A cabin in the deep woods." I look at Cherry and see there's something she is not telling me. "Spill it Cherry!"

"You know that Gary really likes you, but he wasn't super happy when I told him I invited you to spend Christmas with us. He wanted us to spend it alone, like a second honeymoon."

"Cherry, you should have told me."

"I know, but I did want to see you, too." She smiles apologetically. "Well, Gary put you up in the small guesthouse instead of the cabin."

"Oh, that's perfect. We can hang out and when you need me to leave you can signal me."

She taps her chin, eyes sparkling, "Like this."

"Exactly, just like when we were kids."

"And were up to mischief," we say at the same time and laugh, just like we were ten years old again.

The tension evaporates and we chat away like we always used to do.

When we finally arrive at the cabin, we are laughing. Gary is already on the porch welcoming us. He gives me a quick hug before enveloping Cherry in a bear hug, kissing her passionately. "I missed you," he sighs into her hair.

“I've only been gone a couple of hours silly," she giggles, smiling into his neck. "But I missed you too."

I stand there feeling a bit awkward, trying not to intrude at their intimate moment and suddenly I'm very glad I will be staying at the guesthouse.

I look around and take time to appreciate the beauty of this remote location. It's just a small clearing and the dark forest looms close by. But, instead of looking intimidating, I find it strangely inviting. I take a few steps closer and hear music. It's distant and I strain my ears to catch the disparate notes, trying to hear the whole melody. But it's just beyond my reach. When Cherry's hand touches my shoulder, I jump.

"Sorry, didn't mean to scare you."

"No worries. I just thought I heard something, but now it's gone." I concentrate, trying to hear the music again but the spell is broken. The only sounds are the ones you always hear in the forest: small animals scurrying through dry leaves, an owl hooting, the wind rustling in the branches.

"Like what?"

I don't answer her but ask who is their neighbor.

"No one, we are the only ones for miles. It's just the forest animals and us."

"I could have sworn that I heard music," I say thoughtfully.

"Maybe you heard the Fee having their Yule feast?" Gary says jokingly.

"Yule feast?"

"Yes, according to the lore that my grandmother liked to yap on about, on this, the longest night of the year, the winter solstice, the Fee has a feast to celebrate the return of the light. According to my granny, those with the true sight could catch glimpses of the Fee and hear music at the solstices. Maybe you have the true sight," he teases.

Cherry elbows him in the ribs. "Don't make fun of her Gary. She's just tired after the long trip."

I latch on to that, nodding and smiling apologetically. But I know I heard something. I just know it, but what was it? I shake my head.

"Okay, I'll show you to the guesthouse so you can freshen up a bit and Gary will start preparing dinner." She tries to give him the evil eye, but doesn't quite succeed: the love for him shines through.

The guesthouse is a wonderfully quaint little cabin a bit farther into the woods. I instantly like it. It has all the necessities without any luxury. Fits me perfectly. I thank Cherry who says dinner will be ready in an hour or so and then she leaves.

I take a hot shower, letting the warm water soothe my body. My mind, however, is another matter. I can't get those distant notes out of my head. I can't be the Fee. It's a long time since I stopped believing in fairy tales, but what was it I heard? I just know I was not imagining it.

Dinner is really pleasant, tasty food, nice wine and easy flowing conversation. I'm glad for Cherry. I can see the love between her and Gary. She deserves to be happy.

After dessert, we relax in front of the fireplace. Cherry is cuddled up in Gary's lap when she surreptitiously catches my eye and scratches her chin. That is my queue to leave. Some pleasantries are exchanged before I'm on my way up to my own little cabin.

It's got colder while we’ve been eating dinner and my breath forms clouds in front of my face. The frost-covered ground glitters in the beam of my flashlight, the ice crystals making everything look like it's covered with small diamonds. Every step crunches under my boots.

The forest is quiet, almost as if in anticipation. It seems magical walking by myself through the trees on this, the longest night of the year. That's when I hear it again. The music. Not dissonant notes this time, but a full melody and like no other music I’ve ever heard. It's strange and beautiful, the melody of rippling water or wind blowing through canopies.

My feet have a will of their own, taking me further into the forest, towards the alluring, hypnotic music. The closer I get, the stranger I feel, seemingly transported to another time and place, a magical place where anything is possible.

Something small and wet hits my face and I look up to see big snowflakes slowly falling from the sky. It's breathtakingly beautiful. Joy filling my chest, I try to catch the small glittering stars. Laughing, I spin around, exuberant, filled to bursting point with the music and in awe of all the beauty as the forest gets it's first covering of snow.

Suddenly I realize I'm no longer alone. Dancing with me are tiny silvery sprite-like creatures. They fly around me, darting between the snowflakes and my swaying limbs. Laughing with me, their tinkling voices mingle with the music. It's all like the most beautiful dream in a winter fairytale landscape.

We dance and laugh joyously together, the sprites and I, celebrating life and beauty.

All at once the music stops and the sprites scatter. In their place is a huge bear of a man. Actually, when looking closer, instead of hands he has big clawed paws. He has a broadsword strapped to his back and looks utterly menacing.

"Human! You are not allowed here!" he says brusquely. He has a thick gruff accent as if he is not used to forming words in the English language.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't know. I just heard the music and lost my wits for a while. It was so beautiful." I'm scared and confused, trying to understand how I got here, in the middle of this strange place with this strange creature.

A female musical voice penetrates the space, "Bring her to me."

The bear man waves for me to follow. When I don't move he grabs hold of my arm, dragging me along. I stumble after him. As we move, the forest falls away and we are walking through the most magnificent hall. Carved pillars rise, seemingly forever, to a star-filled sky. Creatures beyond the realm of my imagination are all around, staring at me as if in disbelief.

I'm led through the parting crowd to a raised dais where the most beautiful female I've ever seen is lounging. Her long limbed body is covered with a flowing shimmering material, wrapping around her in a way that accentuates every exquisite curve.

Her pale skin is radiant, almost luminous. Big bright piercing purple eyes look at me, seemingly seeing right through me, not blinking, making me nervous. The pupils are slits, like that of a cat, and her ears have pointed tops. Flowing silver hair frames her delicate face. Long fingers are playing with an ornate goblet as she studies me in silence. The bear man bows low and then melts back into the crowd, leaving me at her mercy.

Instinctively, I understand that this creature, who looks almost human but is so obviously not, is utterly powerful. My fate is in her hands and nothing I do can change that. Finally, she speaks, her musical voice filling me with wonder and apprehension at the same time.

"It has been long since any human crossed our borders so easily. A child with the sight as well as a pure heart is an unusual occurrence. Tell me little one, what made you come?"

I keep it simple, telling the truth. "The music drew me. I couldn't help myself."

She tilts her head considering my answer. "You heard the music outside our circle? Unusual, unusual indeed."

One of the small silvery sprites flies closer, as if she is showing her support for me. "She was dancing with us, my Queen. Spilling joy all around the clearing."

"Is that so? Curiouser and curiouser. And you were not repelled by them?"

"No, why would I be? They're beautiful." I hold out my hand to the little sprite who lands there, grinning at me, revealing rows of wickedly sharp teeth. She affectionately rubs her head against my thumb and then bites.

"Ouch," I yelp, pulling my hand back.

"She tastes good, too," the sprite states.

The Queen laughs, the tinkling sound filling the hall. She strokes the head of the little sprite that has flitted over to her. "The affection of sprites is a marvelous thing, is it not?" She smiles at the silvery creature. "Good judge of character they are."

Her finger keeps stroking the preening sprite as she once again studies me, deep in thought. "You are a conundrum child. What should we do with you? How should we punish you?"

Punish me, for what, for following the music? "I didn't mean to trespass,” I say desperately.

"But trespass you did. And punished you need to be for that grave offence." Louder, towards the crowd, she asks, "Any suggestions for her punishment?"

The hall is filled with catcalls and jeers. Most are in a language I can't understand but some are calling out in English, probably for the benefit of my ears.

"Hang her upside down and let the pixies feed off her."

"Bind her naked to the great oak and see how long it takes for her to freeze to death."

"Force feed her larva till they crawl out her nose."

Once again the laughter of the Queen fills the hall. Delighted, she claps her hands together as if she’s a child shown a particular treat. "All very good suggestions. But I think the sprites have it right this time."

The little sprite is grinning at her place on the Queen's shoulder, looking very pleased with herself. While the others were shouting to drown out each other’s voices, the sprite was whispering in her ear. After the bite I just got, I don't believe what the little creature comes up with will be a good idea.

The Queen rises from the dais and faces the crowd with all her regal bearing. She is tall, well over six foot. "My friends," she addresses the crowd, "this is truly a joyous occasion. For in our midst we have today been gifted with a proper solstice sacrifice."

The noise following this announcement is deafening. Jubilant cheering fills the hall. The excitement is palpable.

Sacrifice? She can't mean me, can she? But of course she can. "No, no you can't," I protest. "You can't sacrifice me."

The crowd silence at one gesture from the Queen. "But child, we can. We are the Fee, we can do whatever we want."

The dread I feel turns into anger and I desperately latch on to the only thing I can think of. "I'm no child!"

"Oh, but you are. Humans are such fragile small creatures, like children blundering around in ignorance. Your lifespans are so short, only a small breathe in ours."

Desperately I sob now. "But you can't kill me. I only liked the music. That's no crime."

At that she laughs again. "Is that what you think child? Not that I really care about the life of a mere human, but we are not the Unseelie. We do not seek your pain. We are the Seelie. We seek your pleasure."

I'm utterly confused. Sacrifice? My pleasure? These creatures have such a totally different set of rules, compared to human society, that it's impossible to tell what they find right or wrong, moral or immoral.

"Come closer child.

MiriammLove
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiriammLove

I need to read you." The voice she uses makes it impossible to disobey and my feet take me closer to her. She grasps my hand, looking at the spot where the sprites’ teeth pricked my skin. It's still slowly dripping blood on the floor that, strangely, is not stained but seems to absorb the drops as an offering.

The Queen surprises me by bending down, kissing the little cut. When her pale lips leave my hand the cut is healed, but her lips are stained crimson with my blood. Slowly she licks them clean, closing her eyes for a while, breathing in deep. Then she looks at me with a wicked smile.

"You are full of surprises little one." She spreads her arms to the crowd and declares, "The great Earth Mother has truly blessed us beyond belief on this special night. This sacrifice is great. It is assuredly the fore-bringer of a truly fruitful cycle."

Again her news is met with joyous cheering. She smiles at her subjects with motherly love, letting them glory in this news before signalling for silence. "The one I have chosen to perform this sacrifice is…” The anticipatory tension in the room is tangible. "Dorian."

This news is not met with cheering but a hushed whisper going through the hall.

The crowd parts to reveal a warrior-clad male elf. He's at least as tall as the Queen, with a long and lean body. His face is more human than the Queen's but it's obvious that he is not. His stride is that of a predator. His feral eyes are impossibly emerald green, his shining black hair grows like tufts of wild grass. Pointed ears, a sharp chin and high cheekbones complete the picture. Even though he is beautiful beyond belief, it's no doubt that this creature is utterly lethal.

In front of the dais, he goes down on one knee, bowing his head in reverence. "My Queen."

She looks at him with affection when she says his name. "Dorian."

"May I speak freely, my Queen?"

"You may, guardian."

"Are you certain of this? I have served you since the dawn of time, slaying your enemies. Still you have never asked similar of me. You know me well. Know who I am, what I am. She is merely human, my Queen. She will break if I am the one chosen to perform the sacrifice."

"No, my dearest Dorian. I have read her passion. I know her deepest, darkest desires. Even those she will not admit to herself. I will show you."

At that, there is a collected intake of breath throughout the crowd.

"Come my dear guardian. I will grant you this special gift."

He rises and steps forward, stopping at the foot of the dais. For a fleeting moment they gaze at each other and something passes between them, before she bends down and gives him a chaste kiss on the lips. His eyes are closed for but a moment, his breath held in awe. Then he looks at me for the first time, eyes ablaze, a wicked grin across his face before returning his focus to the Queen bowing his head.

"My Queen is wise as always. I ought never have doubted your insight."

She smiles back benevolently.

"Now my friends. Let the celebration continue in glorious gratitude to the ever present Earth Mother and the returning light."

The music starts up again, but now it has a different tone to it. Darker, pulsing, resonating deep within my body, bringing forth things to the surface that I don't quite understand. I feel hot and weird and sensual.

Dorian turns to me and says one word, “Come."

In a daze, I follow him. The crowd parts to let him pass but close around me pushing, pulling, scratching, clawing, ripping my clothes to shreds, leaving me naked to be carried on hands and paws to a slab of stone. The stone is covered with the softest looking moss.

In front of it, Dorian stands, no longer dressed but gloriously naked, his lustrous skin covering rippling muscles. He looks deceptively relaxed but I have the feeling that he can strike at a moment’s notice. My gaze follows the lines of his torso. He is gorgeous, a perfect male specimen. His mighty erection is standing proud. He is rock hard, his cock upright against his stomach.

I now understand what they meant about the sacrifice and, in the strange mood I'm in, I am elated. I want the man standing before me, in a way I wanted no other before him.

My loins are quivering, my heart is beating hard and fast, my breath comes in short shallow pants. Wetness is pooling between my legs. I start to move towards him, unable to resist the pull he has over me.

As I get closer, I see a multitude a thin scars marring his otherwise perfect skin. Wounds taken in the line of duty I presume. At it's own accord my hand reaches out to touch, to trace a path along one of the longer scars, but I'm stopped. With lightning quickness he has my hands behind my back, my hair in his fist as he bends me backwards into his hard body, his erection pressing into my lower back.

"You are not the one in charge here, human," he hisses. "Do you understand?”

I nod my head in agreement. I'm so turned on right now I would agree to anything just to feel that hard erection penetrating me. Somewhere in the back of my mind I understand that I should be scared, but this is like a strange erotic dream, the pulsing wild music feeding my ever-growing lust.

He turns us around, still with my hands and hair in a firm grip, and pushes me towards the stone slab that I now see is adorned by strange rune like symbols along the sides. It's an altar I realize, as he presses me down so my hands rest on either side of the slab.

I watch vines grow, climbing up the sides and twisting around my wrists, binding me. Next he kicks my feet apart, spreading them wide. On my ankles, vines twine around to keep me in place. I'm now bound face down on the altar with my ass over the edge, legs spread wide, my arousal on display for all to see.

The Fee are all crowding around wanting to see, wanting to touch, as I lie on the altar.

A sharp, "My sacrifice to perform," from Dorian has them backing up, forming a circle around us instead. Looking on in avid anticipation, some are dancing, undulating against each other, removing garments.

For some weird reason I feel a fierce pride at his words. His sacrifice, his to take, to possess, to devour, to claim. Even if, in his eyes, I’m a mere human, for this night I'm his human.

I'm wondering why he is waiting. I'm ready for him, dripping honey from my core. But he keeps waiting as the music rises and falls, our onlookers becoming more daring with each other.

A green skinned girl has one hand between her legs and another around the erection of a reed thin boy and some sprites are biting the neck of a huge creature while he is stroking himself hard. I get lost in the strange arousing sights for a minute… and then I feel it.

Fingertips slowly trace from between my shoulder blades, along my back, to the base of my spine, spreading charring heat across my skin. But, just before he reaches my swollen sex, he stops and removes his fingers. Frustrated, I thrust back my rump, showing that I want to be touched, stroked, penetrated. I'm rewarded by a sharp stinging slap to my ass cheek, spreading warmth, making me even more aroused.

He grabs my hair, pulling my head up, making me arch my back. My arms are stretched in their restraints. He bends down, hissing in my ear, "You are not in charge. You have to be patient and take what I give you or I will not gift you this." He presses his cock hard against my butt. "Can you be a good human pet and obey me?”

I swallow down my protest and keep still with all the willpower I have. I don't want to him to stop. He comes around to my side without releasing my hair, bending down to look into my eyes. His piercing emerald eyes search mine and seem to find what he is looking for, because a satisfied smirk crosses his face.

"Good pet," he says approvingly, stroking my cheek. "Now you can taste."

At that, he puts his cock in front of my face, just out of reach, unless I can stretch my tongue. I open my mouth and put out my tongue but, before I touch it to the tip of him, I look up for approval. The smile I get back is radiant and full of pride for the lesson I've learned, as if I am a dog that just learnt a first trick.

I manage a small lick on his head. The taste is divine. Pungent, musky arousal fills my mouth and my taste buds have a party on my tongue. Greedily, I open my mouth for more and this time he doesn't disappoint me but feeds me his erection, going deep. My tongue traces the underside of him as he slowly pushes in and out. Then he starts to fuck my mouth in earnest, rough and hard. To my surprise, I relish it but I wish I wasn't restrained. I so need to touch myself as my pussy weeps, wetness coating the insides of my thighs.

He cums hard, his seed hitting the back of my throat and yet overflowing my mouth, running down my chin. He tastes so good, like no man I've ever been with. It’s utterly addictive. I suck greedily, wanting more, and he angrily pulls away, slapping my ass again.

"No pet, you are not in charge."

I feel stupid having displeased him and lower my head in shame.

"There, there pet," he says, soothingly stroking my hair. "I know you are eager, but you have to wait for my word. Understand?"

"Yes, I understand,” I whisper.

"Good pet." He wipes my chin with a finger, putting it my mouth so I get the last of his seed, and I sigh contentedly, leaning in to his hand. Then he grabs my chin, tilting my head up so I can see his face. His eyes are full of wicked humor as he states, "And now we play."

Play? What does he mean by that? I don't have to wait long to find out. I feel the vines growing again, this time not only circling my wrists and ankles but also giving me sharp stinging whips as they cover my torso, binding me further. At every sting my pussy clenches. I'm no longer surprised by my reactions. The music, the magical atmosphere of the Seelie court and Dorian's administration has brought something previously hidden to the surface. I'm lost to the carnal sensation, only longing for more. Anything he will give me I will gratefully receive.

Soon, I can hardly move. That's when the touching starts. Alternately soft and hard; one moment gentle fingers stroking my tender skin, the next a sharp slap or pinch. I don’t know what to anticipate. There is no discernible pattern. I'm on edge, burning with sensations. I've never been so turned on in my life. Without even having touched my weeping sex, he has my pleasure building to a breaking point. Then, with one well-placed slap on my clit I shatter. Writhing in my restraints, I scream out my pleasure.

In the middle of my intense orgasm, Dorian enters me, thrusting hard and deep, filling my throbbing cunt to the limit. Grasping my hips, he fucks me roughly, not letting my ecstasy subside but impossibly building to even superior heights.

In the back of my mind I notice that the music seems to be connected to my pleasure, rising and falling with my own build-ups and crescendos. All around us the Fee are coupling, fucking, devouring each other. Right in front of me the bear man has taken a female half his size pushing her down on the other end of the altar. His erection is huge, full of bulbous points. He will assuredly rip her in half with that thing. But the rapturous expression on her face when he enters her from behind tells a different story.

I've lost count of how many times I've reached my peak. My pleasure is feeding off the energy of the Fee and their rapture feeds off mine in an ever-rising spiral of carnality and lust. And then everything explodes in a myriad of colors and sensations. I reach a pinnacle I thought was not possible, my world turning into liquid fire and burning ice. Somehow distant, drifting, I feel my body shake with bliss as Dorian empties himself deep inside my core.

That is the last thing I remember before waking disoriented in the guesthouse. "God what an intense, vivid dream," I murmur.

I don't know what time it is but from the light I see through the window it looks like dusk. I have slept the whole day. And I feel famished. Sluggishly, I pull myself out of the bed and head towards the shower. I come to a sudden halt when I see my body in the full-length mirror. My body is covered with red marks as from ropes or, more accurately I correct myself, from vines.

With a hand covering my mouth, I slowly sink to the floor, shivering. I realize I'm tender all over, but especially my pussy feels sore. Putting a hand between my legs I feel the male cum seeping out. Oh My God! That all happened!

At that moment Cherry knocks on my door, interrupting my thoughts. "Hey girlfriend, you don't have to hide in there all day just to give us space." Chuckling she continues, "Don't get me wrong, I'm grateful for the time. There was something in the air last night and Gary just devoured me, over and over and over.” She sighs contentedly and loudly enough that I can hear it through the door.

"I'll be right out Cherry. Just going to freshen up first,” I shout back to her.

I consider my friend's words and smile broadly. Yes, there was surely something in the air last night. I chuckle. And no one but me will ever know the full magical extent of it all.

Published 
Written by SecretlySinful
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments