Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hildr - The Valkyrie

"After a victorious battle, Hildr the Valkarie takes her prize."

12
9 Comments 9
13.1k Views 13.1k
999 words 999 words

Just before day break, the Viking Elrik and his men set off to meet the Saxons.

I was already at the battle site, waiting atop a hill.

The clearing was lined on both sides by forest. I noticed movement in the trees on each side. The two forces soon came into view and I could see that the Vikings were out numbered three to one. They came within one hundred yards of each other, stopping and shouting their battle cries.

As the sun rose above the horizon, the two forces advanced toward one another at a full run. The sound of swords clashing filled the air. The rays of light being reflected off the blades at times made it hard to see the battle. Men cried out as they lay dying, their blood flowing from their bodies. Body parts littered the ground, hands, arms and even heads.

I, Hildr the Valkyrie (reviver of the dead) swooped from atop the hill and revived those Vikings who had not been taken to Valhalla. Suddenly there was a battle cry from both sides, as the trees gave way to those who were hiding there. They were Vikings! The battle turned against the Saxons. Elrik had fallen to his knees, as he grasped the spear which had torn through his chest. While I was battling my way toward him, he collapsed to the ground.

Reaching Elrik, I pulled the spear from his chest and revived him. Elrik and his men continued fighting as I revived the fallen. The battle lasted well into the afternoon and there was not one Saxon left breathing. Elrik and his men sacked the village with ease, taking back with them the spoils of war.

Elrik and his men received a heroes welcome on their return home. Wives and families greeted their men. Elrik had no one special to welcome him. That evening, there was a great celebration with much food and drink. The single women flirted with Elrik, this night though he was not interested in bedding any of them. He went to his dwelling, sat on the edge of his bed. There, he contemplated what had happened to him on the battlefield. Bent over with his face in his hands, Elrik tried to come to grasps with what had happened to him.

"Elrik it is I, Hildr the Valkyrie. I brought you back to life on the battlefield."

Elrik looked up as I removed my helmet and then my breast plate, exposing my full bosom. A soft gasp escaped Elrik as I moved to him, removing the rest of my clothing. Standing naked before Elrik, I took his face in my hands, kissing him fully on the lips, our tongues swirling as our mouths became one.

I broke off the kiss and hastily removed Elrik's tunic. My hands gently ran across his broad chest in their quest of his nipples. His strong hands were caressing and kneading my breasts. We both moaned as our fingers teased each other's nipples. My hands moved from his erect nipples and traced over his muscular body to his lower garment. I kneeled, pulling his pants off, and gasped at the sight of his large cock.

Marussia__Luxury
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Marussia__Luxury

Elrik passionately kissed me, tongues entwined in a sensual dance. My hand stroked his cock while the other fondled his scrotum. Our kiss slowly grew more passionate as Elrik teased my nipples to hardness with his fingers. Feeling his cock growing larger, I stroked the shaft faster. Our passion quickened, Elirk fondled my breasts. His cock throbbed in my hand, releasing its thick cum onto my stomach.

Looking into his eyes, I spread the cum on my stomach and breasts. I then licked my hands clean as Elrik stroked his cock. Straddling his lap, I push him back, taking his cock in my pussy. As I fucked him, he fondled my breasts while I pinched my nipples. Erlik released his cum, as some trickled out my pussy. Slipping from his hardness, I move up to his face and put my pussy above his mouth. Lowering myself, Elrik licked my slit, pushing his tongue deep in my pussy.

Elrik's tongue swirled around my G-spot. I felt him flicking it with his tongue and I exploded, drenching his mouth with our juices. He sucked up our sweet nectar as I came. I moved off of Elrik and onto my knees with my ass up in the air.

"Elrik, fuck my ass!"

Elrik moved behind me, thrusting his cock into my pussy. Covered in my nectar, he slowly pushed his cock head into my ass. I was impatient and pushed back, taking his entire length.

"Fuck me harder and faster, Elrik."

As he fucked me, I reached under and teased my clit. Elrik grabbed a handful of my hair, pulled and his cock filled my ass. I came on my fingers as I continued to tease my clit and from having Elrik's cock in my ass. Elrik released his load, filling me with his cum. He slowly pulled his cock out and collapsed next to me. After a moment, we cuddled and gently caressed each other. Lightly kissing his lips, I told him the night was ours. 

"I will be at your side for every battle and, if you wish, everyday between battles."

"Hildr, you are a great warrior and lover. I do want you with me for as long as I breathe."

We then fell asleep, dreaming of things to come.

 

I want to thank Metilda for her help in editing this story with me.

 

The above story is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places and events are products of the author's imagination and are used as fantasy. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

 

**

 

Copyright ©2014 All Rights Reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior written permission of the author, Banes1.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Banes1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments