Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Strangers No More

"I go for a girls' night with my roommate, and end up getting fucked by a stranger!"

41
14 Comments 14
17.8k Views 17.8k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Author's Notes

"This is my first story. I hope you like it and let me know what you would want me to write about next!"

I was ready for clubbing by nine. I came out of my room and screamed at Shauna to hurry. I had on a little red dress, with a deep neck and no back. What little back the dress had started from the small of my back to the end of my ass. My hair was in waves, messily flowing down my back. I raked a hand through them as I checked makeup on my phone's front camera.

Shauna walked out. 

"You look hot!" I exclaimed, which made her twirl around like a supermodel. She was wearing an olive green jumpsuit. Her pin-straight hair was up in a ponytail.

"Let's go." She giggled.

I laughed as I let her pull me out. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shauna and I entered the club. The loud music was very welcome to my ears. I found peace in places like these. There's something about loud, blaring music and dirty, messy dancing that made my body feel light and alive and so energized. 

Shauna whooped and pulled me towards a table. I laughed, equally excited. We called for a round of shots and downed one after the other.

"The DJ is so great!" Shauna had to yell to be heard. As soon as the words were out of her mouth, the song changed and some EDM track came on. 

"What song is this?" I screamed over the music. 

"I have no idea but I do know that I'm fucking lovin' it!" 

I laughed and pulled her onto the dance floor.

We moved to the centre of the dance floor, twirling around each other. The floor was crowded and I could feel the people dancing around me, rubbing against me sinfully. We danced through lots of songs, rubbing and grinding and it got hotter. As the tunes of the song faded away, I felt someone's hands on my waist. I whirled around, the action causing my hair to fly around and hit the stranger's face.

“Easy there," He laughed, his voice deep and sexy. I stood there, staring at him. My jaw was somewhere lounging on the floor. Talk about hot dude. The guy had black hair that stood up in different directions, bright mischievous eyes that one could get absolutely lost in, and those lips... I felt my eyes lingering at those full, smirky lips. My lips parted. He stared at me, probably waiting for a reaction. But I just kept staring. 

Dude, my subconscious said, he's a stranger with his arms around you. Don't just stand there and drool, DO SOMETHING! Calm your fucking hormones!

With a shake of my head, I pushed his hands away. I hadn't noticed that the DJ was now playing a sensuous number, in which a girl expressed her desire for someone forbidden. Hmm... Forbidden. Maybe he...

Focus, I told myself.

"S-sorry," I turned, stammering, "I'm here with a fr - " I stopped, because the friend I was going to use as an alibi was occupied. Shauna was in the arms of a muscular blonde guy, making out wildly. 

The stranger snaked his arms around me again, pulling me hard against his chest. All the air left my body as I exhaled. This guy's voice was so good. It did...things to my insides. My head lolled to the side and I felt his teeth on my neck, grazing my skin. I felt myself getting wet. 

"Looks like your friend is busy," he whispered against my neck. He turned me around and yanked me closer still. I gasped as I felt his arousal, "Must get busy yourself."

MiaWade
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaWade

As an answer, I pushed my pelvis against his hardness. His eyes widened and he gripped my ass. His hands kneaded my ass though me 'barely-there' dress and he rubbed his hardness against me. I moaned, head falling back, fingers digging on his biceps. 

I wasn't paying attention to the music now. Still rubbing, he leaned in and gave me a trail of open-mouthed wet kisses from my chin to the base of my throat. I was so turned on I could barely breathe. 

“Let’s get out of here,” I whispered in his ear.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He pushed me against the wall the toilet stall.

"God, you're so hot!"

He pinned my hands above my head and kissed me roughly, swallowing my moan in his mouth. He left my hands and cupped my breasts through my dress. Pushing him away, I slipped the thin straps off my shoulders. He took my breasts in his hand and his lips met mine in a bruising kiss. He rolled my nipples between his fingers, pinching them slightly.

I squirmed and he replaced his fingers with his mouth. I cried out, lost in the haze of sensation. I pushed him away once again. He grinned at me before sliding my dress off my body in a pool on the ground. 

"No panties?" He winked.

Without responding, I pulled his t-shirt off. He removed his belt and the jeans and boxers followed. 

He went down on his knees kissed just on top of my clit, making me arch my hips up in greed. He clicked his tongue and held my hips down firmly. Looking into my eyes, he covered my pussy with his mouth, licking my wet slit and lightly sucking on my clit. My eyes rolled back and I moaned out loud. He spread my pussy lips apart and licked every inch. He slipped his middle finger in and continued his assault, giving short hard licks to my clit. I panted and gripped his hair and shamelessly rode his face. I was impatient for his cock. 

Thankfully, he wasted no time. He got up, turned me around and lifted one of my legs and put it on the toilet seat. His fingers touched my pussy, finding me wet and ready for him. He stroked me, and slipped his finger inside. He fingered me hard and fast. I was breathing hard. His finger left me and with a grunt, he slammed into me.

I screamed, because it felt so good. He fucked me aggressively, pushing me repeatedly against the wall.

"That's it, baby. Feel me deep inside you."

He grabbed my hair in his fist and pulled my hair back, pounding harder and faster. 

He then lifted me up, still inside me, and sat on the seat.

"Ride me, baby," he whispered.

I placed my hands on his shoulders slid up and down. He guided my movements, his hands on my ass. He spanked me once, twice, doing delicious things to my insides.

He then placed his arms beneath my thighs and got up. I was in his arms, suspended in the air. I guess he was close because of the way he pounded me, I thought I'd faint.

I came with a loud cry, clamping down on him. I felt him thrust deep and he let out a deep growl, coming inside me.

He placed me back on my feet, and gathered me in his arms. He rested his forehead against mine, both of us breathing hard.

"I'm Caleb," he said. I laughed.

"I'm Nina."

Published 
Written by yourlilbaby07
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments