Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An Unexpected Harem

"I get invited to a local coffee morning."

94
20 Comments 20
5.2k Views 5.2k
2.4k words 2.4k words

Author's Notes

"A new start to a series, describing a fantasy that, I’m guessing, most men and women would identify with. I hope you like it, and by that I mean, I hope it turns you on…. <p> [ADVERT] </p>If it leads you to masturbate, then even better. If any of the above is true, please hit the like button, and I’d love to hear any comments you have."

“Hey John, you coming to our coffee morning today?” asked Lucy.

I’d met these school-run mums about six months ago, when my youngest changed schools. They were a tight group of five friends who always walked to school together. Somehow, I’d started to talk to one of them, called Lucy, who was very beautiful with blonde hair, long shapely legs, and a sexy smile.

“Yes, looking forward to it,” I said, and she winked at me, which caught me off-guard, as she’d never been flirty with me before.

My name is John, I’m forty-one and divorced, six foot tall with broad shoulders, grey eyes, and short brown hair, and as I looked at the group of friends, I could feel my seven-inch, uncut cock cock stirring in my trousers.

Lucy’s friends were Helen, who was tall, with long legs and black shiny hair. Emma was curvy with shorter legs, large breasts, and long brown hair. Natasha had shorter dark hair, stunning eyes, and a beautiful petite body, and finally, there was Suzanne, who had long wavy blond hair, sexy sultry eyes, and large breasts and hips. I’d fantasised about every one of them since I’d met them.

I went home for an hour or so, then picked up the bottle of wine I’d decided to take to the coffee morning and made my way to Lucy’s house, which was about a ten-minute walk. I heard music playing as I knocked on the door. The door was opened by Lucy, and I gasped as she was wearing a short black dress and looked even more gorgeous, as she had applied makeup and styled her hair.

“Come into the living room, John, and make yourself comfortable in the armchair, I’ll take that wine off you, thank you,” she said. Once inside the empty room, I sat down, hearing giggling coming from what I presumed was the kitchen. The women then entered the room one by one, and my mouth fell open. They were all dressed in black, Emma even had a black leather hat on, and was carrying what looked like a riding crop. I started to ask a question, but Helen just held her finger to her sexy lips, as a signal not to speak.

They moved towards me, and suddenly, I felt my arms pinned to the chair as two restraints were quickly tightened around my wrist.

“Wait, what are you doing?” I said nervously, my cock already rock hard.

“We’ve been planning this for a couple of months,” said Natasha, in a sultry sexy voice, “We’ve got some games planned for you. All of our husbands take us for granted, so you are going to help us.” She walked towards me, leaned down, and kissed me, and I gasped as I felt her hand stroke my crotch.

“So he’s as big as we hoped, and he’s hard,” she said, and all the girls giggled. She unzipped my trousers, and my hard cock sprang up into her hand, which she gripped.

“Hold on, let’s get him stripped first,” said Lucy, and I suddenly had five pairs of hands removing my shoes, socks, trousers, and T-shirt until I sat in front of them, naked and vulnerable, cock standing to attention and leaking pre-cum. They stood back and looked me all over, and I gasped as Suzanne turned and kissed Lucy passionately. She reached behind her and unzipped her dress as they kissed.

I groaned with lust, and my cock twitched as I got harder than I can remember. The girls paired up and started kissing each other, and Lucy stepped out of her dress. It fell to the ground, and my eyes took in the breathtaking sight in front of me, blazing with desire. She stood in front of me, wearing purple lingerie and black hold-up stockings, with her long legs accentuated by sexy black heels. I noticed the front of her panties was darker, and I gazed at her wet gusset.

One by one, the girls stripped out of their black dresses, and I noticed Emma was wearing a short, high-cut, PVC jump-suit with a full-body zip. The others were wearing a variety of sexy underwear, and all looked incredible, but Suzanne, in particular, caught my eye, with a narrow waist and wide hips, and huge breasts spilling over her white bra.

“Fuck, you are all so hot,” I stuttered, and they smiled at me. I hadn’t noticed that Helen had moved behind me quietly, and suddenly my eyes were covered by a soft blindfold.

“We are going to play a game,” said Natasha quietly, “We all get to take turns, and can do whatever we chose to you for thirty seconds. The winner is the one to make you cum, and she will win two things: the money we’ve all bet and thirty minutes to do anything they like with anyone, or everyone, in this room,”.

“Oh, and one more thing,” said Lucy, “If you guess who made you cum, we all become your harem, and cannot refuse any request you make to us for a week!”

“FUCK!” I said, and shivered with anticipation.

“But beware, if you guess incorrectly,” she continued, “Then you become our slave for a week!” and all the girls giggled. “The only rule is, whoever wins, our husbands must not find out; otherwise, this will never happen again." The word “again” hung in the air, and I was about to say something when I felt a hand wrap around my cock and start to stroke me gently. I groaned and felt a tongue flick across the tip of my cock.

I was in heaven when I heard a “ding,” and the hand was removed, replaced by a warm mouth, and I felt hair cascading over my naked thighs. I groaned loudly as one of these beautiful women sucked me, and I raised my hips to meet her mouth. Another ‘ding’ and someone grabbed my cock and started to pump it hard, clearly trying to win. It was working, too, as I started to feel that familiar tingle when the thirty seconds came to an end.

Next, I heard gasps in the room as a beautiful lady prepared to take her turn, and was taken by surprise when a warm pussy suddenly sat down onto my hard cock. She started to ride me. I groaned as I felt how hot and slippery her pussy was, and heard her panting quietly as my cock touched her cervix each time she sat down. By now, I was getting close, and they could tell as I was breathing heavily. This time she held my cock and rubbed it over the slippery folds of her soft wet cunt before sliding me inside. Whoever it was sat facing me, and I could feel her tits pressing into my chest when suddenly her tongue slid into my mouth.

The giggling in the room grew louder as the girls figured out I was about to cum, but who would get my load? As I listened carefully, I noticed the giggling was becoming moaning, and I realised they were pleasuring each other while they waited for their turn with my cock. The ‘ding’ sounded, and I groaned as the pussy riding me stopped.

Madonna22
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Madonna22

My rock-hard cock twitched as I waited for the next girl, who licked my shaft and then guided me into her soaking wet hole. Whoever it was must have been turned on, because she was so hot and slippery that she came almost immediately when I was fully inside her. She groaned as her pussy twitched, and that sent me over the edge, as I moaned and started to spurt my seed deep inside her spasming pussy. I arched my back and squirted rope after rope of semen into her married, climaxing cunt.

All the girls cheered, and our bodies shuddered as we came together. Once our orgasm subsided, she rose, and my cock slipped out of her and rested on my stomach.

“Wow, that was hot!”, said Lucy, “So which one of us made you cum?”

“Helen?” I said slowly, after thinking for a moment. They removed my blindfold, and I looked at the five gorgeous women, who were now naked, standing in front of me. One by one, I studied their bodies and felt my cock stirring. They looked incredible, with smooth skin, shaved pussies, and incredible tits, and I noticed that Helen had cum leaking down her inner thigh.

“Well done,” said Lucy, “You win; we are your harem for the next week.”

“So untie me,” I whispered, and Lucy walked over, her breasts jiggling as she approached me and proceeded to untie me. I stood up, walked towards Helen and started to kiss her, our tongues probing each other's mouths and our naked bodies pressed together. I felt the other girls crowd around me and press themselves into me.

I felt someone hold my cock and lick the tip, and I looked down in time to see Lucy kneeling and taking my hard cock into her sexy mouth. Helen broke my kiss and stepped back, and Emma dropped to her knees and started to lick my cum out of her wet slit. Helen lay on her back on the day-bed in the room, and Emma pushed her tongue into her sopping twat.

Lucy was deep-throating me, and I ran my fingers through her hair as Suzanne and Natasha sandwiched me between them, and as Natasha pushed her tongue into my mouth, Suzanne pressed her huge tits into my back and kissed my neck.

Emma was on her knees as she lapped away at Helen, and I couldn’t resist kneeling behind her and licking the length of her slit from behind, tickling her puckered asshole with the tip of my tongue as I did. After I has positioned my cock at the entrance to her dripping snatch, I groaned as I slid inside her easily, Her pussy was so slippery, warm, and tight, and I heard her moan into Helen’s pussy as the tip of my cock touched her cervix. I looked deep into Helen’s eyes, and she smiled at me, threw her head back, and announced to the room she was going to cum again!

Emma pushed back against me, and I felt her wetness cover my crotch as I held her hips and started to fuck her hard and fast. At this point, Helen climaxed, and I watched her squirt into her friend's mouth, then shudder as her orgasm ripped through her sexy body. No sooner had her orgasm subsided, than I saw Suzanne squat over her face, and Helen started to lick her friend's tight hole as Lucy lay in front of Emma and opened her legs wide.

Looking down, I gasped when I saw her beautifully smooth pussy, gaping open with desire and glistening. Without warning, Emma cried out and came on my cock as I pumped in and out of her.

Once her orgasm had subsided, I withdrew, took Lucy by the hand, guided her to the sofa, lay her on her back, held her legs in the air, and slid my cock into easily her married hole. Instinctively, she wrapped her legs around my back, and I kissed her, as we started to fuck in unison. She was making a sexy moan with each thrust and raising her hips to meet me. The sound of her sopping pussy being fucked filled the room, and I moaned with desire as I felt her strong vaginal muscles squeeze my cock.

Lucy was easily the best fuck I’ve ever had, as she use her pussy to squeeze me in ways I’d never felt before. Desperate not to cum, I was trying to hold back the orgasm building inside me when I heard a smack, looked over, and saw that Emma was whipping Natasha with the riding crop, as she kneeled on the day-bed, with her gorgeous ass in the air.

Suzanne was kneeling behind Emma and was eagerly licking her puckered asshole as Emma hit Natasha again, who yelped in pain. Helen was sitting in the armchair with her legs wide open, fingering herself furiously, as she watched me fuck one of her friends while her other friends submitted to Emma, who was a dominant member of the group.

“Don’t stop. I’m going to cum!” moaned Lucy, and shuddered underneath me, at which point I lost control and came deep inside her. I’d already cum once, but I was still impressed by how much semen I managed to squirt into her married spasming hole.

Natasha screamed as she was hit again, and I noticed she was rubbing her clit furiously while her friend whipped her ass, which was turning red. She grunted and fell forward as she came on her probing fingers.

Everyone had cum at least once, except for Suzanne, so Emma reached behind the sofa and picked up a pegging harness and lube. Suzanne knelt on the day-bed, lubed her asshole, and grunted loudly as Suzanne put the harness on, slid the dildo on her harness into her friend's asshole, and started to butt fuck her hard and fast.

“Fuck my married asshole!” screamed Suzanne, and within a couple of minutes came hard on the dildo invading her married bowels. This was too much for Helen, who groaned and came hard on her fingers, her third orgasm of the day.

“Wow, that was fucking incredible!” I said once everyone had fallen silent, and I made a mental note that Suzanne liked to be fucked in her curvy asshole.

“I own you all this week, so I’ll be visiting each of you when you least expect it,” I said with a wry smile on my face.

Lucy reached over and gently stroked my cock, which was semi-hard following my two orgasms.

“What’s your hurry? Helen has her thirty-minute prize to ‘spend,’ and we haven’t even had a coffee yet," said Lucy sexily, and all her friends smiled at me.

“OK, well, if my harem insists,” I whispered, thinking that I might even get to try some anal before the day was out…

Published 
Written by SilentOrgasm
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments