Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Crossdressing Confessions: A Guide To Self-Discovery

"A mistress unveils his hidden passions and empowers a sissy's desires"

63
13 Comments 13
3.8k Views 3.8k
2.6k words 2.6k words

I just moved to a bustling city to start a new job. In secret, I lived as a crossdresser named Missy. Although I had always felt an irresistible desire to explore my feminine side, I struggled to find the courage to fully embrace my true self.

Little did I know that my life in the new city was about to change when one night I unexpectedly crossed paths with a mysterious mistress named Mia.

Mia was a charismatic and confident woman who had a reputation for helping others discover their deepest desires. On this fateful evening, our paths intertwined at a local underground club where people from all walks of life came to embrace their individuality.

I sat in the corner on my own, watching as everyone enjoyed themselves, while I struggled to accept the truth about my fetishism. Intrigued by my inner turmoil, Mia approached me with a captivating smile.

"Are you searching for something, my dear?" Mia asked, her voice filled with warmth and understanding.

I hesitated for a moment, unsure whether to confide in this stranger. But there was something about Mia that made her feel safe and accepted, so I decided to share my secret desires.

"I've always longed to explore my feminine side," I admitted, my voice barely audible.

Mia's eyes sparkled with understanding. "Oh, my dear Missy, you're not alone in your desires. Many struggle with embracing their true selves. But fear not, for I am here to guide and empower you."

Intrigued by Mia's proposition, I agreed to let her take the lead. Mia," I whispered, my voice trembling. "I have spent my whole life suppressing who I am, caging myself in fear of what others might think. How can you promise me acceptance?"

Mia smiled warmly, her eyes filled with understanding. "You've been hiding long enough, my dear. I offer you a chance to embrace your truth and discover a world without judgment. Together, we can pave the way for self-expression, where acceptance and love are paramount."

My heart pounded in my chest as the weight of Mia's words sank in. The prospect of liberation was both exhilarating and terrifying. Yet, within the depths of my soul, I knew I couldn't deny this opportunity any longer.

With newfound courage, I nodded. "I will follow you, Mia. Lead me to a place where I can be who I truly am." I mustered up the courage to follow Mia to the back of the club.

She held my hand as we walked down a long dark corridor, initiating a conversation rooted in genuine curiosity and empathy. A genuine smile adorned her face as she spoke.

"I couldn't help but notice a certain glow around you. It's rare to encounter someone with such an intriguing aura. Would you care to share your story with me?"

Startled by Mia's observant nature, I hesitated for a moment. I had spent countless nights yearning for someone who would truly understand me, someone who wouldn't judge me for my fetishes.

Gathering my courage, I replied, "Well, Mia, you see…I have always felt a strong inclination towards expressing my femininity. I find solace in dressing up and embracing my true self, but I have never found the courage to fully embrace it outside the confines of my closet."

Mia smiled, her eyes full of understanding and compassion. "What is your true name?" She asked. "Missy," I replied.

"Well Missy," she began softly, "I can sense your intense desire to be truly seen and accepted. What if I told you that there exists a place where your deepest desires can be explored and celebrated without shame or judgment? A place where I could guide and support you in your journey of self-discovery?"

My heart skipped a beat as I absorbed Mia's words. Could this be the moment I had been longing for all my life? Fear and excitement filled my heart. With a shaky voice, I responded, "A place like that… does it truly exist?"

Mia nodded, her eyes gleaming with certainty. "Yes, Missy, it does. There is a hidden dungeon where people like you and I can fully embrace our desires. It's a place away from prying eyes, where you can become the beautiful sissy you've always dreamt of being. But, I must warn you, it's a journey that requires trust and surrender. Are you ready for it?"

I took a deep breath, feeling an exhilarating mix of anticipation and trepidation running through my veins. I glanced at Mia, my eyes flickering with determination. "Yes, Mia. I'm ready to explore the depths of my desires and uncover the truth about myself. Lead the way."

Mia smiled excitedly as we ventured into a large space surrounded by smaller rooms deep down beneath the underground club. The sex dungeon was a dark and mysterious place, lit only by flickering candles and warm red lights. The room was large, with a high ceiling and walls adorned with leather and metal.

In the center of the space was a massive wooden table, stained with tears and sweat from countless sessions of domination and submission.

The table was surrounded by a ring of chairs. The chairs were made of black leather, with high backrests and padded seats, ensuring that the participants remained comfortable and secure during their sessions.

There was a series of equipment scattered around the room, including whips, dildos, plugs, paddles, and other implements of dominance. These were strategically placed on the walls and table, ready to be used at a moment's notice.

The dungeon was designed to cater to the unique needs of its clients, with different rooms and themed sessions available upon request. Some rooms were designed for bondage and torture, while others were geared towards humiliation and degradation. The sissy domination room, as it was known, was the most popular of all.

The room itself shimmered with mirrors, adorned with elegant dresses, delicate jewelry, and seductive lingerie. The walls were decorated in pink and purple colors, with frilly curtains and lace hangings. A large four-poster bed was the centerpiece of the room, with a delicate chiffon canopy.

I felt a rush of excitement and anxiety as I looked around the room, taking in the various equipment and implements scattered around.

Mia walked over to the bed, gesturing for me to follow. As I sat on the bed, I felt a sense of nervousness and excitement flood through me.

I glanced over at Mia, whose eyes were fixed on me with a mix of compassion and desire. She spoke words of encouragement and comfort, reassuring me that I was both safe and loved.

"Welcome to the dungeon, Missy," she said softly. "I hope you're ready to explore your desires and uncover the truth about yourself."

Mia was sitting on the four-poster bed, her long black leather coat draped over her shoulders. She looked up with a smile, her eyes full of warmth and understanding.

"Hello, Missy," she greeted him, her voice soft and soothing. "I'm glad you could join us today."

I felt a blush rise to my cheeks as I looked at Mia. She removed her leather coat, revealing a sexy black PVC corset, with a pair of black sheer stockings and sexy thigh-high boots. Her makeup was done in a way that accentuated her natural beauty, making her look both dominant and alluring.

"You look lovely," I said, my voice full of appreciation. I couldn't believe that I was actually in an underground sex dungeon, with Mia. I had always fantasized about being dominated by a strong, powerful woman like Mia. But now that I was here, he felt a mix of emotions, from excitement to anxiety to even a hint of fear.

EvelinMyers
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EvelinMyers

Mia was not just any mistress; she possessed a rare ability to understand and show compassion. She knew my desires and wanted to help me embrace the fantasies I had long kept hidden. The atmosphere she created was one filled with acceptance, trust, and ultimately, liberation.

Mia was determined to help me explore my desires. She looked me dead in the eyes, "I want to help you explore your feminine side. Dressed in lingerie and heels, Missy, my dear, it's time for you to release the chains society has placed upon you. Let me guide you to discover the pleasures that await you," she whispered.

I hesitated, fear gripping my heart. But Mia, with infinite patience, encouraged me to take his first step. She selected a soft, sating basque that seemed to dance in the air as she held it up against my body. The anticipation sent butterflies fluttering through my stomach, eager to embrace my sissy side.

Mia moved with tender grace; removing my clothes and guiding me through each step. The meticulous application of makeup, the slight adjustment of a wig, and delicate adornment with accessories. With each transformation, layers of self-doubt and shame gradually evaporated into the air.

I found myself overcome by a majestic sensation as if I had discovered an entire world within myself, a world that had long been silenced. Mia dressed me in a selection of pink satin lingerie, stockings, and high heels. She knew the power of externalizing my inner sissy and this was merely the beginning.

We admired my reflection in the mirror and Mia whispered words of affirmation, encouraging me to embrace my newfound identity. She spoke of courage and self-acceptance, allowing me to see the beauty within my true self.

Mia guided me back to the bed and introduced a black strap-on dildo, symbolizing a deeper acceptance and ownership of her intentions. Simultaneously terrifying and exhilarating, I found myself surrendering to her and recognizing my longing for exploration.

She stood in front of me, dressed in her sensuous dominatrix attire. She held a black strap-on in her hand. I was nervous but excited, knowing what was about to happen.

"I know you have a strong desire to explore your submissive side don't you!" I nodded. "Well, this is the perfect opportunity to do so."

I was hesitant at first, but Mia's gentle touch and soothing words soon put me at ease. With a loving smile, she guided me onto the bed and positioned me comfortably to bend forward, my ass in the air.

As Mia took hold of the strap-on dildo, my eyes widened with excitement. She slid the strapon harness around her tiny waist, then rubbed a generous amount of tingly lube around both the dildo and was aching boy-pussy.

Slowly she began to insert the dildo, gauging my reactions as she gently pressed the head inside my pink virgin hole. I closed my eyes and surrendered to the sensation, feeling the soft silicone cock inside my tight ass.

Mia's dominance was evident in the way she held the dildo, with a firm grip and a steady motion. I felt her control and knew that I was in good hands. As Mia continued to insert the dildo, I began to feel a sense of release, of letting go of my inhibitions and trusting Mia to guide me through this experience.

As the dildo hit my sweet spot, I let out a soft moan, feeling my body respond to the stimulation. Mia's smile grew wider, and she continued to thrust the dildo in and out, watching as I struggled to contain my pleasure.

At that moment, I knew that I was in love with Mia and that she was the one who had been missing from my life. I submitted to her willingly, enjoying every moment of the journey.

As Mia began to penetrate me with the black strap-on dildo, she used dirty language to encourage me to let go and enjoy the experience. Her words and actions helped me to relax and let go. As we fucked, Mia could feel my orgasm building.

She knew exactly how to time her strokes to bring me closer to climax. Mia was in control and that's the way she liked it. I was her property and she was going to use me however she saw fit.

She pulled the black strap on out quickly and began to flog my ass with it. The stinging sensation was immediately followed by a rush of excitement.

"Do you like this, my little sissy?"

"Yes, Mistress Mia, I love it!

Mia continued to flog me, harder until she could see my body shake. She then moved the strap-on back towards my ass, rubbing it tenderly against my eager hole.

"Do you want this big black cock inside you, my little sissy?"

I was aroused by the dirty talk and begged Mia to fuck me some more. Mia couldn't resist the urge to fuck me, slamming her dildo into my ass, making me cry out in pleasure.

"You like that, don't you, Missy? You like when I fuck your ass with my black cock."

"Y-yes, Mistress Mia."

I was surprised at how much I enjoyed it and soon started to cry out with moans of pleasure. Mia was pleased to see that I was climaxing, grabbing my hips and thrusting faster herself harder against my asscheeks.

"That's it, Missy. You're doing so well. Keep going."

"I-I can't believe I'm doing this."

"You can believe it. You're a sissy crossdresser fucking your mistress and you love it."

I could feel my orgasm building up. She knew it was just a matter of time, her hands clenching my bum cheeks and gripping me with her fingernails as she rammed her dildo in deeper, making me squeal.

"You're going to come soon, Missy. I can feel it. Tell me when you're just about to come."

"I'm going to come!"

And then it happened. Mia felt my muscles tighten around her hands, and she knew I was going to come for her. She sped up, sinking her dildo deep inside me, feeling my trembling body vibrate against her pussy.

Savoring the moment, as my orgasm washed over her like a wave. Mia could feel her own climax building, and after several more hard thrusts, she joined me, our orgasms combining in a glorious explosion of pleasure.

As we both came, I felt a sense of satisfaction that was unlike anything I had ever experienced. I knew that I was hers, completely and entirely, and I couldn't wait to see what other pleasures we would explore next.

I came harder than ever, my juices coating my satin lingerie and stockings. Mia was smiling widely, a sense of pride to see that she had given me such a satisfying orgasm.

"Well done, Missy. You're such a good little sissy crossdresser."

"Thank you, Mia. I think I'm going to enjoy being your sissy."

"I know you will, Missy."

I was exhausted but more fulfilled than ever before. Mia had made me feel alive and I knew that we would do this again. I was her little sissy and she was my goddess, and together we would explore every aspect of my sexuality.

Mia grinned, knowing that she had played an essential role in my journey of self-discovery. As we left the dungeon, we held hands, our hearts beating with the same desire for domination and submission.

"Thank you, Mia," I whispered. "Thank you for helping me find my true self."

She looked at me with a wicked smile and she knew that our journey was only just beginning, excited to see where it would take us next.

Published 
Written by MirandaGreen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments