Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Her Darkness - Femdom Smut

"Desire to witness his pain!"

4
3 Comments 3
890 Views 890
2.1k words 2.1k words

Author's Notes

"WARNING: IT CONTAINS SADISM AND MASOCHISM! WELL, I DECIDED TO KEEP ONLY MALE P.O.V, IT'S MUCH BETTER THAT WAY ___________________________ Visit my profile for exclusive smuts! --- love, author!"

Male’s Perspective:

I had been noticing that pained expression in her eyes, that heartbreaking gaze that seemed to repeatedly lose its focus, staring into nothingness.

Despite appearing content, there was an underlying disturbance that robbed her of serenity.

It tore at my heart. Each time I looked at her, my discomfort intensified. I yearned to ask what haunted her, what stole her peace away. Yet, she consistently masked her turmoil with a feigned smile of contentment, attempting to silence my concerns.

It puzzled me, shaking my very soul, and leaving me in a conflicted silence. She was a tempest, one I longed to understand without causing any disruption.

One day, however, I summoned the courage to disturb the calm. I queried her, breaking my silence that had persisted for who knows how long. I inquired about the source of her inner turmoil, and, as anticipated, she refuted my assertion.

“You’re concealing something. I can sense it,” I declared, rising abruptly from the dinner table, my emotions in disarray.

“Calm down,” she replied calmly, her gaze fixed on my untouched plate, hands paused mid-air. “No! Don’t tell me to calm down. Tell me what’s wrong,” I demanded, staring at her rigid figure.

“Is there something I do that you don’t like? Do you not love me?” With a tremulous voice, I continued, “Look at me! Say something! Do you not love me anymore?”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about. I do love you,” she insisted, unfazed. “You know exactly what I’m talking about. And if you truly love me, then tell me what the problem is. I’m supposed to be your partner, not just an observer!” I exclaimed, repeating my frustrations until she finally blurted out.

“You want to know?” She stood up, her eyes red, glaring at me. “I want to hurt you!” She wheezed, her eyes flickering as she added, “I want to hurt you, not emotionally, but physically. There, you have it!”

Her voice carried a tinge of remorse and anguish as she went on. “I can’t explain why I’m feeling like this. It’s not how I’ve always been.” She sank back into her chair, leaving me stunned as I stood there.

“I’ve battled emptiness, and I thought meeting you would extinguish that feeling, but it only intensified,” she confessed, her fingers entwining as her face found solace in her palms.

“I tried everything to suppress it, but every time you were in my arms, under my control, my desire to witness your pain grew,” she admitted. Processing her words, I silently resumed my seat, letting her pour out her emotions while I stared in astonishment.

“But I’ll fix it. Just give me some time. Please don’t leave me,” she pleaded, an alteration in her tone. Her tone filled with tears, made me realize the depth of her struggles.

“I have never gotten what I have wanted, but I somehow got you. And I don’t want to lose you,” she added, almost like a plea, and at that moment, I understood the source of her torment.

She yearned for love, something she had never received, and it made her conceal her distress on her outer appearance, but she couldn’t paint the wall of her heart with the same color.

“Is that what you truly want?” I asked in a hushed tone, receiving silence in response. “Please look at me and tell me, is that what you want?” Her distressed eyes followed my words, landing on my face, and she nodded.

“You should have told me sooner,” I remarked, rising from my chair and approaching her, sitting with a mixture of regret and curiosity. I gently cupped her face, drawing close to her features, like the soft air brushing one’s skin.

“So, I could have lost you as well?” she questioned, hurt visible in her red eyes. “No, so I could have helped you earlier,” I whispered, planting a comforting kiss on her lips.

The storm seemed to subside, the dim atmosphere illuminated by the warmth between us. I could feel she was surprised, as she wasn’t expecting those words out of my mouth.

The chill of her lips touched my soul like a command, and as she pulled away, she questioned, “What do you mean?” Wide-eyed, she eagerly awaited an explanation.

“You want to hurt me to find fulfillment? Then do it. Hurt me as much as you need until you’re satisfied,” I suggested, willing to endure whatever it took for her happiness.

“You don’t know what you’re talking about.” She fluttered her eyes, disbelief evident, but I discarded her and gently pulled her up, guiding her to the bedroom.

“I’ll use a safe word if the pain becomes too much for me,” I paused in the middle of our gloomy bedroom, facing her with determination, though she hesitated to make any move, glaring at me with disbelief. “I’ve never done this before. I don’t know what I might do. I might lose control.”

“I’m stronger than you. I’ll stop you,” I insisted, ready to become and do whatever she desired. I only wanted her content, regardless of the cost.

“It’s not as simple as the submission you offer me,” she resisted, turning to leave the room. However, I halted her by gripping her wrist, pulling her into my arms as she struggled to break free. I wasn’t willing for her to leave once again.

“I’ve done what no man would think of doing. Do you really think I’ll back off because of another facet of your personality?” I provoked, anticipating her rage.

“This is what I’ve got. Show me what you’ve got. You claim to be dominant, don’t you? Where is your dominance now?” With that, I released her, knowing very well it would enrage her.

“Do you want me to call you ‘Mistress’ so you can embody the character? Is that how dominant you are? Were you faking it all?” I taunted, meeting her angry eyes with a mocking gaze.

“Leave it. You were just lying about everything. You can’t do shit,” I retorted, gritting my teeth, moving to leave the room, but she forcefully yanked me by the wrist and pushed me against the wall beside the door.

dulcekenedy1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
dulcekenedy1

“Do you think I don’t know what you’re trying to do?” she questioned, eyes locked with mine, hand gripping my throat, pinning me to the wall.

“Aren’t you so smart?” I mocked, struggling against her tight grip.

“You can’t regret it. I won’t allow you to leave me,” she stated, her words taking on a softer, altered tone.

“Are you softening up, Mistress? I thought you’d tie me to you for life, but you’re just a scared little girl.” I did not mean a word I said, but I had to utter bitterness for her to finally let her true self out.

She breathed in, closing her eyes as if taking a step back before unleashing her genuine emotions.

A sharp slap landed on my face. Her gaze fixated on my composed eyes. “How dare you?” She growled a brief pause before another stinging slap, her fingers imprinting a painful sensation on my skin, causing an involuntary flinch.

“How dare you label me as scared?” Another forceful slap struck my cheek, her grip tightening around my throat.

In that moment, I sensed her genuine emotions, her authentic self asserting its presence on my skin. In her eyes, I witnessed the ignited fire that had been absent, and with each successive slap, that fire burgeoned, kindling a flame in both my heart and hers.

My cheek burned from the pain while I sniveled and gasped for air, trembling against the wall. “Don’t tell me you’re regretting it already,” she demanded, gripping my jaw to see that dark loon in her eyes.

“No, no. I’m not,” I gasped, holding onto her arm. She scoffed at my response, revealing a wicked expression. “That means I can go ahead,” she declared, her eyes lighting up with satisfaction.

“Yes, you can go ahead,” I stuttered, still gripping her arm.

“But I should let you catch your breath for a moment first, right?” She smiled, her expression retaining a dark intensity.

“Yes, please!” I gasped, taking a deep breath once she released her grip.

“Have you had enough breathing?” she inquired, glaring at my weak figure. “Give me a second,” I requested, holding my throat, bending to my knees, and trying to regain composure. But she didn’t allow me a moment and pulled me to a standstill, tearing off my shirt. “You’ve had enough.”

It shook my soul, pulling out the kind of submission I never had in me.

She turned me around to expose my bare back, astounding me even more. “You know, I’ve always wanted to mark you with red bruises,” she confessed, her fingers gliding softly over my skin, prompting jolts all over my body.

“But I always had to restrain myself. I always had to let you leave the house without a trace.” Her nails dug near my shoulder, causing me to flinch with a sneaky pain. “It was hard for me to watch you go out into the world without me on your skin,” she continued, her lips joining her nails.

Everything she was doing played with my head, my senses, and my body, prompting the side of mine I didn’t know existed. “You don’t know how difficult it was for me.”

“Your scent.” She sniffed, digging her nails deeper into my skin. “It drives me insane.” She added, finally crossing the line of soft pain and reaching the point where I felt as if needles were entering my skin.

“You like to drive me crazy, right?” She questioned, slithering her digging nails down to my hips, leaving scratches. I denied whining and not expecting her other hand to start marking me as well.

“Then why do you do these things?” she questioned, lips near my cheek as she held me firmly against the wall with my throat.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about, Mistress,” I sniveled, my cheek pressed against the cold wall. “Oh, don’t you kid with me,” she scoffed, turning me around and exposing the content look in her eyes.

“You made me do this, didn’t you?” she asked, her hands softly sliding from my naked shoulder down to my body. I nodded, watching her fingers pause at my nipples. “Why did you do it?” she asked, her fingers gripping my nipples, making me tremble.

It felt like she was toying with me, her words and actions confusing my mind and body. “Tell me,” she whispered in my ear, softly rubbing my nipples. “I want to make you happy,” I whimpered, anticipating her fingers to twist my nipples. “Why?” she whispered.

“Why do I desire to bring you happiness?” I questioned, teetering on the precipice, my gaze fixed on her fingers offering pleasurable sensations.

“You wouldn’t want me to repeat my words,” she whispered, kissing my neck and delicately licking my skin, making me struggle even more to articulate my thoughts.

“I wanted to satisfy you because if you’re satisfied, I’ll get more pleasure. If you’re content, you’ll love me more. If I become the one who makes you happy, you won’t ever leave me.” I worded, panting.

“So, you’re acting out of self-interest,” she whispered, planting kisses down to my chest. “No, I’m considering both of us.” Even though I wasn’t certain whom I was prioritizing; I merely voiced the first thought that crossed my mind.

“Do you believe I’m foolish?” Her kisses ventured to my nipples, gently caressing them, the moisture from her tongue causing my length to glisten. “I’m speaking the truth,” I insisted, receiving a reward for my deceptive honesty.

She bit my nipple while simultaneously twisting the other, sucking them voraciously and continuing to apply pressure. I moaned, guiding her head close to my throbbing nipples, now red and sensitive, her teeth still inflicting a pleasurable yet intense sensation.

“I’m not lying, Mistress. I’m just uncertain about whom I intended to do this for,” I whined, sensing the pain intensify.

“Does it hurt?” She halted, stepping back to face my flushed countenance.

“Yes,” I answered.

“Do you want me to stop?” She questioned. “No, I’m starting to like it.”

______________________________

I’m ending this right here because the chapter grew longer than I expected. There will be a part 2 though.

I hope you enjoyed it. Any comment or suggestion would be so much appreciated.

---- Love, author! ❤️

Published 
Written by Queenbeewrites
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments