Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Wife's Friend

"Melt for the one you love"

28
3 Comments 3
7.7k Views 7.7k
1.0k words 1.0k words

Author's Notes

"A true story with a wild spice to it."

As soon as my wife left the room to go to the bathroom, Dalia's face turned from happy to mean. I knew right away that wasn't going to end well for me.

She exhaled the smoke, then she said in a cold voice, "Head under my toes."

I had no choice but to do as she says. I prostrated myself on the ground and positioned the right side of my forehead beneath her right foot. She had her legs crossed, with her right leg resting on top.

I then said in a weak voice, "Please, not this."

She kept brushing her toes on my face while laughing and said, "I told you what would happen if you make one more mistake, didn't I?"

I knew I made a mistake, but that was too cruel. I kept begging her, I made all kinds of promises.

She interrupted saying "It seems you need to be constantly reminded who you belong to. No matter what happens you don't move your head, do you understand?"

In a broken man's voice, I answered, "Yes ma'am. I belong to you."

The mere thought of disobeying her scares every cell in my body. There was no way I was getting up before she tells me to. I had no chance but to keep begging her for mercy.

A minute later, we heard the bathroom door open. My wife's footsteps could be heard coming from the hallway, she was seconds away from entering the living room.

I closed my eyes and said, "I belong to you!"

***

To understand how I got to this point, we have to go back to last summer. My wife and I are in our early thirties, with no kids, and have been living in a nice home with steady jobs. Dalia was my wife's good friend from work, who used to frequently hang out at our place. We would all play cards, watch a movie, or just do anything that gets our minds off our stressful, daily lives. Dalia and I would go out to the terrace to smoke cigarettes and talk about random topics. We got very close; she even knew about my weed habit, which I kept a secret from my wife, as she never accepted it.


One night, we were celebrating my promotion with our friends at a local pub. At midnight, the three of us went home all tired and drunk. We sat on the couch and drank some more while we talked. After thirty minutes, my wife slept. I carried her into bed and came back to Dalia. We continued our conversation for a while, then went to the terrace to smoke. We ran out of topics, so we decided to play our famous embarrassing questions game. One of the questions she asked me was to share an embarrassing moment I had with my wife before getting married. I told her about when I tried to open up to her about my fantasies. She was drunk at the time, and she kept telling me how weird I was. Which made me not comfortable talking about it with her again.

Dalia asked while laughing, "It can't be that bad. What is it?."

We were good friends so I felt comfortable telling her that I like women's feet.

JessicaPolle
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JessicaPolle

I added, "I like kissing them, pampering them, everything! The idea of a strong woman dominating me drives me crazy."

She smiled and said "And what's wrong with that?"

I said "Right?!"

We then sat there silent for about five minutes enjoying the calm night.

Then she said, "So is that why you are always interested in my feet?"

She laughed and added, "All those times you were looking for something under the couch was really you trying to touch my feet. With your head?"

I didn't know what to say, I was guilty as charged. Her feet are beautiful. I would always make excuses to sit beside her on the floor when we watch a movie. Being close to her feet was thrilling.


She then crossed her legs and looked away. We stayed silent for another few minutes; my mind was racing. I didn't know what to expect, and I didn't know if I regretted telling her or not. A part of me felt good that I told her.

She then broke the silence and said, "Wait, you are the one that has been stealing my shoes?"

I instantly regretted telling her. I knew there was no way out of this.

I said, "Please, I'm sorry if I have offended you in any way, I was going to return them, I swear. I will never do anything like this again".

She looked at me and then grabbed her phone. We stayed silent for another two minutes.

She then asked while slightly swinging her foot "Do you like my nail polish?"

I was confused, I didn't know if she was mad at me or if she was joking. I thought the best thing to do in the situation was to be honest.

I said, "I do. They are so beautiful."

She then smiled and said, "You would kiss them if I ask you to, wouldn't you?"

Without a thought I said, "I would love to."

She laughed then said, "OK, go ahead, show me."

I thought I was dreaming. I fell to her feet and started kissing them everywhere. She would occasionally move her feet away and I would mindlessly chase her feet like a hungry donkey. I was feeling like I was on top of the world, although I'm literally far from that, I'm kissing a woman's feet, what can be more degrading than that, but it felt amazing!

She then calmly said, "OK, that's enough, get up."

I got up and then she did, she walked into the house towards the door and I followed her. She put her shoes on, then turned and looked at me.

In a calm voice she said, "Go to bed, we will talk tomorrow."

She walked out of the house and closed the door. I stood still for some time. I don't know what just happened. What is about to happen? What will we talk about tomorrow? Should I tell my wife?

To be continued.....

Published 
Written by jhooksj
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments