Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Negotiating A Gentle Femdom Contract (Part 1)

"What a lucky future subboy: he had no idea his girlfriend was an experienced Domme all along."

9
1 Comment 1
5.8k Views 5.8k
1.1k words 1.1k words

Author's Notes

"Chapter 1 of “House of Subs (Vol 1–4): Complete Gentle Femdom Collection" by M Kay Noir"

“Are you ready to start, my love?” Kay asked.

“I’m ready,” Avi smiled, pouring another glass of red wine.

“You know this will change everything, right?”

“I know, but I’m ready. I want to devote my life to you, and if this is the life you have chosen, I will happily serve at your feet.”

“I don’t deserve a boyfriend as great as you.”

“Correction — you don’t deserve a ‘sub’ as great as me,” Avi winked.

“See, you’re learning already,” Kay laughed, kissing him sweetly.

“I imagine there is still a lot of ‘learning’ to be done. Though I’ve already come a long way since we met.”

“Well, our first two months were pretty ‘vanilla’ — I didn’t want to scare you away.”

“You couldn’t scare me away if you wanted to. I’ve never met anyone I want to be with more.”

“That night I suggested slipping a finger in your ass, I almost did scare you away.” Kay grinned.

“True — but it was more the idea of it that scared me. I wasn’t sure what to expect.”

“And you ended up loving it!”

“How could I not? It felt so good. Someone has been lying to men, seriously. Feeding us all these toxic masculinity deceptions. We’ve missed out on so much. I should’ve had someone in my ass ages ago,” he laughed.

“Silly boy. I would like to think you were saving your ass for me.”

“Maybe…”

“So, I can add ‘butt-play’ to the ‘permissible’ section of the contract?” Kay asked.

She opened a blank document on her laptop.

They were sitting in her home office.

It was a Tuesday evening before dinner.

They had both finished work for the day.

There was nothing else significant about that day — except, it was the date they had both chosen exactly a month ago.

The date Avi would decide whether he was willing to go ahead with this way of life.

It was exactly one month since she first cuffed him to the wall in the Guest Room and smacked his hard cock with a riding crop.

Kay wasn’t sure if he’d stay.

It had been a crazy time of experimentation — and it was far from over.

But Avi was now sure enough for both of them. He wasn’t going anywhere.

“Is this like that part in 50 Shades where they go through a long list of dos and don’ts and use fancy words for basic things?” Avi asked skeptically. “And yes, butt stuff is fine,” he grinned.

“I wish you’d never seen that dumb movie. It really is not an accurate representation of real BDSM relationships.”

“I saw it way before we met. My ex thought she was into kinky stuff and wanted me to be more ‘manly’. But I mean, for starters, I’m obviously not a hotshot billionaire, I’m just a humble software developer. And more importantly: look at this scrawny body — I’m not capable of dominating anyone.”

IsisRussell
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IsisRussell

“Hey, I love that scrawny body of yours, it’s beautiful just the way it is,” Kay blew him a kiss.

“That’s why you’re the best.” Avi smiled back at her and continued his story. “Needless to say, things didn’t work out with the ex. The whole fluffy-pink-handcuffs bullshit wasn’t for me.”

“Explains why it took so much to convince you to explore a bit more when I first tried to casually bring up kink,” Kay said.

“You weren’t casual at all!” Avi laughed. “Luckily, we were both drunk and I was feeling adventurous.”

“Luckily indeed. To get back to your question — no, this is nothing like 50 Shades. There will be no templates or overcomplicated paragraphs. We’re starting with a blank page. We’ll spend the next few nights, or however long it takes, coming up with a list of fantasies, limits, triggers, that sort of thing… And then we will update it as we go. Just something to start with so we know where the boundaries lie. I want this to be a safe space for both of us.”

“So you can’t just lock me in a dungeon and leave me there?” Avi joked.

“Exactly. Besides, why would I want to leave you in a dungeon? You’re of no use to me locked away.”

“Ah, so I’m useful now?”

“You’ve always been very useful…”

“You mean all parts of me except the small dick I was blessed with?”

“I didn’t say that.”

“You didn’t have to.”

“You are more than just your sexual organs.”

“Thank god for that.”

“Speaking of — I can’t help but notice that someone is very turned on right now. Them little summer shorts can’t hide anything from me.”

“What can I say? We’re talking about sexual play and for some yet-to-be-explained reason, you’re dressed like a sexy schoolteacher. How is a boy supposed to resist?”

“I was more going for the headmistress look,” Kay smiled, touching her shoulder-length dark hair that was tied up in a tight bun. A knee-length black pencil skirt, button-up white blouse, and six-inch heels completed the look. Her piercing-yet-stormy blue eyes were radiant behind the thin-framed glasses.

“You’re definitely the headmistress of this house… and this pathetic dick,” Avi looked down at the small bulge in his lap.

“Do you want to put that ‘pathetic dick’ inside me before we continue?” Kay smiled devilishly, hiking up her skirt to reveal a lack of panties.

“You really are insatiable,” Avi stuck his fingers between her thighs.

“Always,” Kay took off her glasses and leaned over for a kiss, grabbing his cock and lifting it out of his pants.

“Hmm… Let’s leave this ‘pathetic dick’ to cool down for now. We both know it’s not worthy of premium pussy like yours. Let me practice my other skills to ensure I remain useful to you.”

“I would never say no to that,” Kay said.

Avi put his erection back in his shorts and kneeled in front of Kay’s chair.

He hungrily pulled her toward him and pushed the skirt up all the way to bare her bottom completely.

Kay threw her head back, closed her eyes, and sunk into the warm feeling of pleasure as Avi’s tongue hungrily sought out her clit…

Published 
Written by MKay_Noir
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments