Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

She Catches Me

"The hottest girl in high school catches me masturbating."

27
8 Comments 8
14.5k Views 14.5k
2.2k words 2.2k words

Everyone had a crush on Mandy.

It wasn’t even worth confessing. I shouldn’t have even been at the graduation party. My sister had been invited and I was a spillover guest, probably just in the hope that we’d both bring presents. We hadn’t really run in the same circles since junior year. Back then, Sarah had been really close with Mandy. I saw her so much at their sleepovers, chatting and even becoming friendly enough that I thought I might get to indulge in my prevalent fantasies.

Then reality settled in, and she started seeing Brad.

The party was one of those events that comes at the threshold of a new start. Like I was just this leftover reminder of what life had been like before her boobs captivated the attention of our entire class. At least my sister could count on a few friends that overlapped the social Venn Diagram. I was alone, trying at first to fixate on my phone and then...

 It was her ass that held my attention, bursting out of that thin triangle when she pulled herself out the pool. She glistened, the highlights in her hair beaming in the sun. Her hand reached back so naturally, those long, slender fingers adjusting the fabric back into place. 

It was enough. 

Burned into my brain was the sight of that tanned and toned buttocks, sneaking out whenever she turned or stretched, showing whatever everyone wanted and no one knew.

Except Brad.

He wasn’t even that much of a douchebag. I mean, we all still kind of hated him. But they’d gone steady until the summer, splitting only because they were attending different colleges. But compared to the All-Star Jock who started varsity football and baseball, I might as well have been the hairless mole rat Mandy carried around in her pocket. 

Until she forgot I existed. 

I carried a torch in a causal way, really because I didn’t have a whole lot of other options. Our private school had a graduating class of 56. Halfway through high school, I had already blown any chance at courtship with anyone other than my five fingers. It hurt watching everyone parter up, not only because I was horny and desperate. Each couple meant hearing about their glowing new happiness while my frustration fermented. It must have shown. Eventually, I expected to spend each Saturday night alone on the weekend, wondering about what fading friends were doing, slowly festering into some kind of angry sex famished freak.

God, looking at Mandy - it was closer than any porn. I could have reached out and touched here. Maybe not from the pool table, but she was real. Those ass cheeks, the sway of her breasts in that top, that chance that it all would spill out with one misplaced splash… it all went right to my head. 

And not the bigger one.

I certainly wasn’t consciously thinking about it. The last thing I wanted was to be remembered as the creepy stalker who got a boner at the graduation party. I could see the ruined reunions flashing in my future as I rushed towards the pool house, hiding my erection like I was that same gangly geek back in junior high. 

I guess I still was. 

I didn’t really think college would be any better. Sure, I’d heard plenty of promises about what was waiting for dorky virgins like me at college. But I had my doubts. It’s not like I would suddenly shed this shyness. I would know I was a virgin, and worse, the kind of pervert who gets hard staring at girls in the middle of a party. 

Who would want to fuck me?

  I closed the pool house door in a rush, not thinking about the lock. There would be no willing down my erection. The second I stepped outside and saw Mandy or another girl, I would be standing at attention again, praying for someone not to notice. I moved my hand to my dick, pulling it out from my waistband in one fluid motion. I stroked with a flushed excitement, thrilled at the change of venue. It was the least I could do for my erotic imagination. 

I started strong, feeling the familiar twitch in my head, only to have the sensation fade as I pulled my hard-on. I didn’t even think about it. I stood at the window, peering through the Venetian blinds trying to stare at Mandy. I didn’t see her at the pool. I could only imagine that nearly naked body, trickling down slippery droplets onto sunlight sex, glowing in every curve and space between those thin straps of fabric. 

I scanned the pool, trying to catch one last masturbatory image. Just the thought was enough to get me growing. I jerked faster then slowed, suddenly feeling myself close to the edge. 

I didn’t want to finish just yet. I needed one last glimpse. 

I groaned, the tickling rising up to my urethra, sensing that point of no return…

“Dude, what the fuck?!”

The outrage came straight on the heels of Mandy stumbling in, standing there and staring after that sudden shriek. 

I’d heard it all too late, lost in my own shameful lust.

She slammed the door behind her. 

“Jesus Christ, look you stupid shit. You can latch the fucking door and no one will no when you need to… fuck you were watching us! You fucking perv who are you looking at while you touch your… your...”

She looked down and gulped.

“Cock…”

I reached down, trying to pull my trunks back up before she closed the distance. I was certain she would hit me. With my swimsuit still around my ankles, I cowered, bracing my elbows up, certain she would start swinging. Instead, Mandy reached over me, letting me peak through tight red top, marveling at the skin revealed in that simple stretch. 

“Who is it huh? Who’s got that… that… thing so hard. Oh fuck me! I didn’t even notice what your sister was wearing. I wonder what she’ll say when I tell her. I bet-”

“No!”

“I think I’m going to…”

“It’s not her! I didn’t… it wasn’t…”

I took a deep breath, knowing what she suggested was so much worse. 

“Bullshit.”

“No! No, it was you.”

“Bullshit. I wasn’t even out there.”

“You gotta believe me,” I stammered, nearly crying. “I didn’t mean to! I’ve had a crush on you since, since back when we were friends. I didn’t mean it. I just… I saw your ass, you were adjusting, and I…”

AgnesPetty
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AgnesPetty

“Okay, okay… okay so wow….”

She settled back, crossing her arms around her chest. 

“My ass huh? What was I doing?”

“You… you just got out of the pool.”

“I bet I took my time didn’t I?”

“What?”

She laughed, her hands moving to her waist, and then turned around. 

“See… it’s one of those moves. To get attention. I step out of the water slowly, then I reach back like this….

She repeated the motion, pulling the triangle nearly all the way, so that all I was missing lay in the thin crevice between her left cheek.

“And take my time…”

I was still so hard.

“I guess it still works.”

She turned, her fingers slowly playing with the strap of her bikini. 

“So… are you going to finish?”

“What?”

She pointed. 

“Are you going to finish? Go ahead, that’s what you want right. For me to take a good look at that cock. Like I would ever put it inside of me.”

‘“I don’t-”

“Show me your fucking dick!”

Trembling, I moved my hand, letting my trucks fall back down. 

“Go on. That’s not all of it. Make it hard like before.”

I started to speak, only to swallow them at her shriek.

“Stroke your dick!”

I barely had to grip it before my thing was hard around my fist, bulging with my urgent needs, betraying any sense of dignity. 

“I don’t know how you manage to walk around with that fucking thing…”

It would be the closest thing she gave to a compliment. 

It was so unlike any of my stroke sessions, where I would control Mandy, using her as my personal sex doll. The reality was so far from fantasy. I was her subservient puppet, pulling frantically at my cock, trying to make the most of her half-dressed body.

She tugged again at the strap, letting me see just a few more inches of flesh. 

“Is this what gets it so excited?”

“Oh god…”

I moaned, feeling myself coming so close. It was embarrassing how aroused I found her attention, relishing in the look of contempt blazing down from her cold blue eyes. 

“You want to see more?”
My tongue went dry and stuck to the roof of my mouth. The only sound I made was the smacking of skin against skin as I pulled myself closer. 

“Beg me…”

“Please…”

She sneered.

“You don’t even know what to ask!”

 “Please, Mandy. Please let me see.”

She laughed, the sound shaking up my dripping slit. 

I was so close. 

“You didn’t even ask to fuck me!”

“Mandy I-”

“No, no, no! It’s too late now. You’re such a fucking sissy. You wouldn’t even know what to do with me. I guess that’s all you’ll ever do with that cock.”

I groaned, near the point of tears. 

“You want to see?”

“Please!”

She adjusted again, moving her hands behind her back and then undoing the string on her top. But before the fabric could fall away, her hands moved to catch the cup, juggling the nearly bare breasts only two feet in front of me. 

“You might as well cum. You’re never going to actually see them. This is all a little beta bitch like you can get. You better…”

I started to shoot, lurching forward in a shuddering spasm. My eyes rolled back and I forced myself to stop blinking, trying to keep the image of her nearly revealed nipples in front of my face. I lost focus, feeling the force of each stream splash out across the distance between us, the sticky residue of my ejaculate flowing down my fingers. 

I kept stroking until I started to hurt. 

I focused again, seeing Mandy’s eyes frozen in surprise. Her lips trembled, and I shrank down from her sight with that sinking shame that always followed my orgasm. I wanted to bolt, but she stood in front of the only door, pointing down at her legs, the other hand barely holding up her bikini top.

Where several streaks of cum had landed. 

“Lick it up…”

She whispered it with a trembling rage. 

“I’m… I’m not…”

“Lick up every drop of your pathetic load or I will open up this door and tell everyone what a pervert you are, hiding in here, jerking yourself to me and your sister.”

I blinked, disbelieving. 

“Now!” She roared. “On your knees, you little beta bitch!”

I couldn’t think. Somehow I found myself transfixed, hypnotized against my own revulsion. I sank to my knees like a stranger outside of myself, watching with horror as I slowly extended my tongue below her knee. With just the tip, I tasted the salty taste of my own spunk, lapping up what I hoped would be enough.

“That’s it. Like up every drop. You made this dirty mess, and you’re going to eat it up.”

I don’t know when I started to cry. But while I blubbered nearly noiselessly, she pointed to the white streaks that clung to her shins and feet, directing me as I dropped lower to slurp up every last dollop. 

“You missed a spot…”

She swirling her big toe around in the puddle of cum that hadn’t landed on her legs, taking her time to tease me with the digit before shoving half of her foot into my mouth. 

I let out a muffled gag. 

“No, no. Suck it. Get it good and clean my little bitch.”

My stomach knotted, ready to retch in revulsion. Still, I swallowed in down, hoarsely protesting with my mouth full. She stuffed it down until I thought I would choke, leaving me to try and gasp through my stuffed-up nose. 

She left her foot in my mouth for at least a minute or more, twirling it deeper like she was fucking my face. Then left me like that, sputtering on the floor. 

“Jesus Christ, you’re fucking hard again…”

I looked down and realized she was right.

“You’re on your own with that one. You’ve already gotten enough attention for one day.” 

She laughed, turning to tie on her top. 

“Maybe if you’re good, I might let you see them next time. You’ve never seen tits before, huh?”

“Please show me…”

“That’s what I thought.”

“Please!”

I begged, still on my knees.

“Maybe next time,” Mandy said, opening the pool room door. 

I stared at her ass, watching again as she adjusted that triangle, revealing almost all of one bare cheek. 

Then she turned, craning her head back in the door.

“Oh, and by the way, you still have cum on your chin.”

She was right.

 

Published 
Written by secondsamuel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments