Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Show Her A Unique Experience

"A cheerful young slut goes to visit a Domme at her workshop. What awaits her inside?"

18
16 Comments 16
5.3k Views 5.3k
2.9k words 2.9k words

Author's Notes

"Inspired by something mentioned by a very naughty Bonnie Bunny."

I'd been given an appointment to meet a Domme in her workroom for three hours. She was someone I knew fairly well but had never submitted to before. I was curious to see what she'd do with me in such a space.

When I pulled up outside her workroom, it was in a small business centre, with small businesses all around it. She was on the top floor. She buzzed me into the building and told me to take the lift to the top floor. There was only one unit on that floor and she waited for me when I exited the lift. She was taller then I was expected, with a dark green boiler suit tucked into scuffed red DM knee-length boots. Her blonde hair was tied into a high bun, a pencil stuck out of the top.

She smiled to see me; she gave me a soft kiss on the cheek and shook my hand with a gentle but firm grip.

"Hello my dear, I hope you didn't have any problems finding me out here?" She had a soft Irish brogue; her voice soothed, reassured and sounded friendly.

"No, I followed your directions and they got me here easily enough." My voice was high, my excitement clear to hear.

"Let me give you the tour," she crooked her finger and walked away from me.

I followed as she gave me a brief little tour of her set up. It was clearly designed for a small business to operate from, with a canteen, a bathroom, a proper shower big enough for several people to use at once.  Her workroom was a large room, with a big skylight in the middle, provided plenty of natural light. At one end she'd erected a metal frame with loops for tying someone to.

She helped me put my things away on a hook by the door and then turned to look at me more carefully.

She gently cupped my face and kissed me, softly at first, when I responded and kissed her back, she growled. She pressed herself against me and kissed me with intense passion. I could feel her desire for me in the way her tongue took my mouth, her fingers didn't move from my face.

I felt my heart beat a little faster, I love to be kissed and she knew how to kiss really well. I moaned in the kiss, my nipples stiffened from the wonderful way she kissed me, I grew wetter as I got more aroused.

With deft fingers she slowly undressed me, when I tried to do the same, I found she didn't have poppers on her boiler suit, she had a zip that ran from the neck to the crotch. The upper end of the zip was sealed with some kind of fastener, and I couldn't get a single inch of her skin to be visible.

Piece by piece she removed my clothing and hung it neatly on a nearby chair. In moments, I was completely naked in front of her, I looked coy at her and pretended to draw shapes on the floor with my bare feet.  Her eyes roamed over me, taking in the upward tilt of my small breasts, the stiffening little nipples. 

I could almost feel her desire to touch them, to press her face in my cleavage and ravish me. A fierce light burned in her eyes and I felt myself shiver in arousal. When her gaze wandered down to take in my neatly trimmed mound, my long legs and the soft curve of my ass, I moaned softly at the intensity of her gaze.

I'd been looked at lustily by lovers before; even my Owner didn't look at me with such wanton sexual need. I saw her pupils dilate, her fingers twitched slightly, every inch of her wanted to take me. I could see she wanted to touch every inch of me, to devour me, to make me scream her name when I came.

She held out her hand and gently escorted me to the frame.

"I'm going to tie you spread-eagled with silk ribbon; you're going to be perfectly safe. I'm going to give you an experience you will never forget. Trust me," her voice dripped with contained desire.

She gently took a length of silk ribbon and wound it around the frame; taking my left wrist she carefully bound my wrist to the end of the ribbon.  She then repeated this sequence to bind my limbs wide open, but there was give in the material so it didn't cut my circulation.

She then slowly gathered my hair together and piled it into a loose bun on top of my head. Her fingers swept over my neck making sure were no stray strands to get in her way. I shivered not from the cold but the excitement of the moment. Here I was, naked, bound, helpless, and alone with a Domme who could do whatever she wanted to me. I groaned with pleasure as the ribbons made me feel on display, showing my need for her to use me in any way she wanted.

A blindfold was placed over my eyes and secured in position. With my vision gone, I could only use my hearing to tell me where she was and what she was doing. This made me even wetter and I could feel myself drip. Something thick, gloopy and slightly cold was smeared across my chest. Skilful fingers rubbed this gloop sensually over the curve of my breasts, swirled spirals around my nipples.

The feel of those fingers as they touched me sent such glorious sparks of pleasure through me. I moaned and writhed in the ribbons, I wanted to feel those fingers play with my nipples. I craved to feel those fingers pull them, rub them, roll them, to keep those sparks of delight straight to my clit.

More gloop was squirted onto me; those fingers smeared it down over my belly, made a little swirl around my belly button. I wailed in frustration, so wanting to be touched, fucked, taken. I felt the heat between my legs grow hotter, I needed to be used, and this delicious temptation was becoming hard to take.

"Please touch me, don't tease me like this. You can do anything you want to me, please," my voice was husky with the weight of my desire, the sheer strength of my need to be used clear in every word I spoke.

A soft chuckle to my right was the only response. The gloop was squirted onto each thigh, and I wriggled in the bonds, mewing with delight as I felt those hands rub that stuff around and down my thighs. I felt those fingers drawing an arch around my needy cunt, refused to touch me there. I rolled my hips and tried to press myself against those fingers. They reached around my inner thighs, floated oh so close to my oozing lips and moved on. I howled with frustration, wiggled my body with fury.

I didn't want to be teased, stroked, or caressed. I wanted to feel teeth on my nipples, nails down my thighs, and a lovely strap-on enter my sopping wet cunt. I wanted to cum, over and over again, to show this Domme how good a little slut I could be. How I could make her cum? With my hot wet mouth, my nimble fingers, to grind my cunt against her and feel her shudder in the release.

Another squirt of gloop and this time, a circle was being drawn around each of my areolas. A soft cry of pure ecstatic lust escaped my lips. Finally this bitch was going to take me. She didn't, she just drew the circles and then stroked me with something ticklish. She made some kind of pattern in the gloop on my breasts. I couldn't help myself and laughter burst out of me, a growl of annoyance, and I felt a hand firmly grip the back of my neck.

"Don't move about so much, this isn't fucking easy as it is," a low commanding voice snarled at me.

Oh, that voice was not to be ignored; I fought down my need to giggle, and tried to count backwards from one hundred in threes, to distract myself. That scratchy, ticklish thing then moved down to my belly. It was clearly making some kind of pattern on my body, but I had no idea what it was. I was so curious to see it; I did my best to keep still even though I was pouring onto the floor from the sheer physical sensation of being touched like this.

A rustle of fabric and now gloop was being smeared on my back, I gasped in surprise, that stuff was bloody cold when you weren't expecting it. I felt something cold, plastic, flat and hard being placed against my back, and a stripe of gloop went across the back of my shoulders. The object was removed and something that felt similar but different was placed slowly lower down on my back, again a stripe of gloop for a few seconds then the item was removed.

Mira_Mermaid
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Mira_Mermaid

Three more times, something was placed against my back, and a stripe of gloop went across my back. I so wanted to see what was going on, I wriggled in the bonds and cried out.

After what seemed like an eternity, I heard something being put down, hands being rubbed on some kind of cloth; something clicked and clicked again. A camera! Jesus, not a camera. After a few moments, the blindfold was removed. When my eyes recovered from the change in light, she stood in front of me, she held a camera, and smirked at me.

"Well, my dear, I think this might be something you're not going to ever forget." Her voice was tired like she'd forced herself to do something that strongly tested her and had finally completed it.

Her face dripped with sweat, her hair was glistening, and she looked like she'd just finished a punishing workout.

"Would you like to be released from the bonds now?" Her voice was kind, patient, relieved somehow.

I nodded and with deft movements, she untied each of my limbs and placed the strips of ribbon on a nearby table.

She handed me a tablet, on it was a front and back image of my body. I was naked, and just as I had been when I was blindfolded. A series of images followed that showed me being painted. The final image was remarkable. My front had been painted white, with a red circle around each areola, and a red X across each nipple. Across each of my breasts were the words, "Don't touch." Just above my mound was, "Ask me nicely first." That did explain the odd tickling sensations.

Across my back were lines of writing.

"This slut is Owned... cannot come without permission of her Owner... is highly responsive... Show her a unique experience."

I looked up into her eyes that flame of pure lust was flaring from her eyes; I could feel her fatigue and a remorseless sense of Willpower that kept her going.

"What was all that for?" I needed to know why she'd only painted me when I'd have let her do ANYTHING she wanted me to do.

"Your Owner asked me to give you an experience you'd never forget. You've spent hours naked, bound, blindfolded and helpless. I didn't take advantage of you a single time, despite your constant invitation to use you for my pleasure. I wrote the back message because those were the words your Owner gave me to describe what she wanted me to know, and to do," her voice had an edge to it now; like she was facing one last hurdle before the challenge was done.

I gaped at her, and flapped my lips silently, unsure of what to say.

I watched her silently reach into her boiler suit, unlock the zip, and pull it down in one movement all the way to her crotch. She was covered in sweat, her nipples were rock solid hard attempting to drill through the fabric of her bra. Her panties were soaked, transparent, and tightly clinging to her lips. Her lips were open, straining at the material, the scent of her arousal hit my nostrils like a punch.

For hours, this woman had absolute access to my helpless body and never did anything to me, despite her clear physical desire to do exactly that. Her eyes were softer now like she was free of something that had been a burden.

Silently, she walked to the far corner of the room and opened a door. I staggered over to see what was in there. A large bed, big enough to fit four people, alongside the bed a table heaped with all manner of sex toys. I stared at a complete kinky Aladdin's cave of pleasure and all just waiting to be used.

"Most women that come here and catch my eye like you have ended up naked on that bed, being passionately fucked with all manner of toys and devices. I make it a personal mission to make them cum as often as possible, in as many ways as possible, in as many different levels of intensity as possible. Most end up so worn out they can't remember their own name or the day of the week. That was what I so wanted to do to you from the moment I kissed you. I wanted to touch every inch of your body, hear you call my name, feel your body ripple as I made you cum, over and over again. Till you didn't have an ounce of energy or cum left in you, then I'd let you rest and do it all again," her voice quavered with honesty and the weight of the lust she felt for me.

"But, but why didn't you? I'd have let you do anything. ANYTHING you wanted." I was so gobsmacked that a Domme would do that, I needed to know why.

"Isn't it obvious my dear? Your answer is written on your back, in nice clear letters from my custom stencil. You can't cum without permission; I didn't have that and probably wouldn't get it if I asked. So I refused to make you risk breaking your oath. So I used you to test my self-control, to torment myself with something I wanted and would not allow myself to have," her voice cracked and trembled.

When I looked at her I could see tears drip down her face, feel the force of her willpower that held her between two choices, but never let her make the choice. Caught between a step forward to take me, or step back and suppress her desire, she'd hung in the space between those two impossible choices.

I felt a splash on my face as I cried silently with her, how she could have held her control under such temptation. I knew I'd never have been able to do it, I doubt many would, or would even try.

She wiped her eyes with the palms of her hands and walked away, I watched her shoulders judder as she forced her emotions down, and zipped up her boilersuit. She walked over to a laptop pressed a few keys, and removed a USB stick. She returned and held this out in front of her like a holy symbol, as she tried to drive back a vampire with sheer faith. She placed the stick in my open palm and shrugged helplessly at me.

"That's all the photos I took while I was painting you and the CCTV footage of me doing it, and me showing you the bedroom. Give it to your Owner; she can see there's at least one sister who keeps to the traditions. Her word is law, even though I don't like what that word is. Remember that my dear, it isn't all fun to be a Domina."

She held out an old battered white lab coat, which she carefully helped me into, and then put my own coat over the top. My clothes had been placed in a gym bag, along with my handbag. To avoid damage to my shoes, she'd given me a pair of crocs that were exactly my size.

I stood there for a moment, and looked around me. I'd spent hours in this place and was never in the slightest risk of being harmed, or of being made to break my promise to my Owner.

She guided me back down to the front door in the lift; she walked me back to my car.

"I don't know if we will meet again, my dear, that decision will be made for us by your Owner. I can safely say I highly doubt that anyone you know will have a story anything like what you just experienced. Be safe, till we meet again," the relief in her voice was almost physical, her test was over and she had passed.

I got behind the wheel, and drove home, wondered at how I was going to explain this to myself or anyone else.

Published 
Written by Twisted_Skald
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments