Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Well, I've Got A Woman

19
8 Comments 8
3.8k Views 3.8k
2.4k words 2.4k words

Freshly showered and blindfolded, he lay on the crisp bed sheets. The room temperature was ambient, pleasant even; hairs in each follicle were like little probes, making his skin sensitive to each temperature change. Having been deprived of his sight, his sense of touch was now taking priority. He pondered this for a little, as he also became aware of his heightened sense of hearing and smell. 

“Today is all about you,” she had announced earlier, passing him the key. 

“Room 107. There’s an envelope waiting on the table. Please follow the instructions. It will be fun.“ she had promised.

He had laughed to himself when he discovered the white silk blindfold that lay next to the note:

Get your favourite playlist ready to go, shower, and wait for me on the bed wearing this and only this

XXX

Listening to her finish in the shower, he heard the sliding door open and close. A waft of warm soapy air danced into his nostrils, the sound of towelling, and her humming of a classic, Ray Charles? It made him smile. He really did like her. The anticipation was electrifying, and he tried to relax into the pillows as he waited for what was to come.

He knew she had entered the room when he felt a change in airflow. He heard the first notes of the first track of the playlist he had selected, and before he could determine where she was exactly. “Hey there, sexy...”, she whispered. He felt her warm breath in his ear, she did not touch him. Goosebumps and an intense rush of endorphins sent every nerve cell into full throttle when he felt a trickle of warm oil on his shoulders follow immediately after. A euphorically surprised sigh followed as he felt the oil slowly disperse over his entire back. He got a good 5 seconds to come down from this sensory overload to notice the fragrant scent of almond mixed with grapefruit. It smelt calming yet invigorating. 

Five was all he got, though. Two soft hands firmly positioned themselves on his shoulder blades and immediately feathered out to his sides, spreading the warm oil. It made him brusquely hold his breath. She had strong hands, and he thoroughly enjoyed the pressure that so expertly loosened all his knots. Her palms and thumbs went down from his sides and to the small of his back, forcing his pelvis to push into the mattress. They then feathered out over his glutes. Though their bodies didn't touch he still felt her reaching over him, something brushed his back as she did. Her nipples? His cock twitched and his arse tightened.

After her hands had made a back-and-forth like that a few times, arousing and relaxing him at the same time, she moved to the other side of the bed. One finger was tracing its way from his shoulder down his spine as she walked around him, leaving her fresh warm scent lingering. The finger continued to the part of his lower back where his cheeks parted. There, it slowed and continued between them for a split second, making him hold his breath once again. He felt another warm trickle of oil. This time it went from his feet, up over his calves and thighs, to his butt. 

“Mmm,” he responded, as he felt the oil slowly drip where her finger had stopped just before.

Her hands took his feet. She massaged both his soles, all ten toes, firm thumbs pushing into his pressure points. Decisive and gentle hands moved up his calves, releasing tension. Both hands worked his thighs. He sighed again and relaxed. He relaxed into the music, her hands, her fresh body scent, that delicate hint of essential oil. As her hands worked their magic, massaging his inner thighs, he caught himself holding his breath for the third time. As she reached the top of his thighs, her fingers were so close to his balls that it made him tingle and come right back to the present moment. Over his glutes, her hands went, spreading him ever so slightly. He felt the fresh air between his cheeks each time her thumbs almost touched his balls and perineum while her hands pushed his glutes apart. She had his full attention now and he felt his cock harden very quickly.

“Turn around?” she softly asked, gently prodding him. He turned over, exposing his now incredibly erect cock. He heard the little sound he knew so well when she got aroused. It made his cock grow even more. She didn’t say a word and continued to massage his shins and thighs, her hands on a warpath now. Long leisurely strokes, closer and closer to his crotch where a drop of precum was starting to show on the tip of his knob.

She moved his legs apart. He could feel the weight of her body on the mattress between them, as she kneeled and began massaging his legs. Now working her way up his loins, she finished her effleurage across his chest. Each time she reached over for his chest he felt her moving closer to him with her body. He felt her warmth, heard her breathing, and smelled her scent he had started to discriminate so well from other smells. 

Then. A sudden pulse that made his cock twitch violently. Her tongue whirled around his nipple, her lips closing around and softly sucking it. Her teeth pinched it for a second while her hands were still massaging his chest as she did. He felt her lips and mouth move to the other nipple, repeating the manoeuvre which gave him a similar jerk. He heard her distinctive moan as she did, and it made him go crazy with desire. His hands floated up, desperate to find her. They did, but she tutted them back down.

“I’m not finished with you, just… relax.”

His cock had risen to full proportions, it had no intention at all to relax. 

There was no way he could as he felt her hands massage his chest and sides. Her thumbs started working his lower abdomen whilst her fingers curled around to his upper glutes, squeezing and pushing his flesh. To top it off, he felt a trail of soft hair moving down from his chest, shortly followed by the feeling of her lips and tongue that were this time tracing the downy trail towards his navel.

Another violent twitch of his cock, as she missed it with an inch. She nose-dived into the warmth of his perineum, nuzzling him, as her hands continued to grab his whole arse, and held him up like a bacchanal platter.

“Oh, Jesus, “ he uttered. 

Her tongue replaced her nose and he moaned as she licked and sucked him, slowly working her way up his balls, taking them in her mouth entirely. He squeezed his glutes in her hands, intensifying the contraction as his pelvis thrust up in an attempt to get closer to that generous mouth. 

She continued licking and sucking his perineum and balls and moved her hands from his glutes back to his abdomen, reaching up to twist his nipples between her fingertips. He let himself go in the moment, his body slowly pulsing under her hands and rhythm. A big drop of precum started rolling down his incredibly hard rod when she moved her hands back down to circle his shaft, firmly gripping it. He held his breath as she anticipated this and did not let it go to waste. With a greedy smacking noise, she let go of his balls and brought her mouth and lips around his tip instead, her tongue inside his cum hole, sucking the nectar off. 

dulce_pu51
Online Now!
Lush Cams
dulce_pu51

Fuck this, he thought and grabbed a fist full of hair with both hands as his groin moved into her face in waves. She worked him in a way that made him lose his mind, never stopping but slowing down and changing every time he felt he was getting too close.

She unlocked her mouth and he felt her sit up, her hands still on his hips. He sighed in frustration, taking her hands and pulling her in, and on him. She let him, sliding her body on his oily skin. The feeling of her fresh boobs and belly was amazing as they slid up his thigh onto his chest, he groaned when she kissed and bit his neck, and he let her hands go to grab fists full of arse now. 

Pushing and grinding on his rock-hard cock, she separated her legs and he pushed a thigh between them. He smiled when he felt how horny his girl was. He felt her hot dripping slit as it dripped on his leg, heard her little mewls as he rubbed his oily leg just there; there where he could feel her hard little clit. He was ravenous for her now. Clawing her flesh, butt, hair, and head, he pulled her in deep to tongue her passionately. She pushed herself up from his embrace and he was convinced he’d finally feel her tight wetness engulf his hot big cock. 

But no.

She made her way back down, licking and sucking, just briefly taking his cock. It made him grab her head and push her on, but she wouldn’t have it. He felt her hands on his sides again as they slid down his thighs and held onto his knees, bending them up. She folded his knees into him, exposing him vulnerably and running her hands down the back of his curled-up thighs to his groin. 

“God, woman," he groaned as she dove back into his crotch and started exploring him there some more.  This time, she was on a mission. She slowed her rhythm, she gave him time to breathe and experience this to the fullest, her tongue tracing down and circling his star. 

He gave in to this sensation. It just was too good. His hands moved up into the pillows as he took deep, deep breaths in. With an oxygen overload in his brain, cock, and groin, he felt he could faint in lust. Her hands moved in as she continued, a finger joining her tongue that was now gently pushing in, making room, tasting the soft clean baby skin of his anus. When her mouth wandered onto his balls he felt her finger, still wet from her saliva, slide deeper into his anus. He moaned hard and spread more for her. Her finger went in deeper, gently prying him open. Her mouth sucked and licked his cock, the sounds she made intoxicating him. Her finger was now steadily penetrating him, massaging inside. Exploring and touching all the goddamn nerve endings he never knew he had. 

She could feel he was close and whispered he should have a little more patience. "Don't you worry," he groaned back. "I want this to last forever." She sat up on her knees leaning into him, folding him even more. He felt her pause; as if contemplating something. Then he felt her body reach over him, kissing him on her way up. He was folded like a jackknife as she lay on his hoisted-up legs and deeply kissed him. He felt he was completely under her control and he loved every minute of it. She hooked her knees under his, her own spread legs now keeping him folded and open. He felt vulnerable and incredibly horny as he endured and enjoyed her hands and body touching him at her will, adjusting him as she deemed necessary. She bit and nibbled the soft spot below his ears. Hearing her horny breathing kept his cock on bloody standby all this time and made precum ooze out in quantities large enough to feel it trickle down onto his arsehole that was open and facing up.  

She whispered a sweet nothing in his ear, finishing with a nuzzle that made him moan. She pushed up the white silk blindfold. As he opened his eyes and adjusted to the dim light in the room, he looked up at her smiling face. 

“I want you to have ALL your senses available to you from now on.”

And with that, her hands took his quivering cock and guided it into her without warning. 

Fuck, she was so wet. Her hands pushed onto his pectorals, her fingers clawing them as she sat and rode his cock, her legs still keeping his own legs folded and in place.

She looked amazonian, her wild blond locks in front of her face, her strong legs guiding her body up and down his horny cock. She moaned without inhibitions, and it made him want to just race to orgasm. He wanted to cum, hard, and IN her, but goddamn, she still wasn’t done with him. With an expert manoeuvre, holding on to his knees, she turned a 180 and sat on his cock in reverse. He watched how her back narrowed into her waist, as she was grinding his cock, picking up the pace again. On her knees now, she exposed her own little arsehole. 

He wanted to stick his tongue in that puckered little rose of flesh, but all he could do was grab that arse and hold on tight as she took him on the ride of his life. The overload of erotic info in his brain; touch, smells, sounds, and now sight, made him breathe and moan like a caveman. Curls stuck to her sweaty back and he grabbed them, pulling. “Oh god, YES!” she moaned, picking up her speed. Her hands grabbed his thighs and massaged their way over his spread buttocks. There was a sticky mess, his precum, and her ample juices mixing and dripping all over the show. With no warning, she slid both her index fingers into his open anus simultaneously. He bucked; in shock, in pleasure. He held his breath in ecstasy as she penetrated him with her fingers, sliding in and out and completing this sensory experience in a way he never thought possible. 

This time she didn’t make him wait. She rode him like the amazon she was, as his eyes, nose, and ears feasted on the spectacle in front of him.

He came. In waves. Giving her everything he had, willingly and fully.

He knew he would never forget the track that played as the last wave subsided and she slowly slid off him, turned around, and gently spooned him, licking the sweat off his temples.

Published 
Written by Dutchmilkmaid
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments