Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Desperate Nudist

"I'm dying to pee and the aerobics instructor can't hide his excitement at seeing me squirm"

19
6 Comments 6
20.4k Views 20.4k
1.3k words 1.3k words
Caroline looked round the hall. Was she the only one uncomfortable with her nudity, or were the others just hiding it better? Next to her Jenny smiled and turned back to watch the instructor.

When Jenny had first mentioned she was a nudist, Caroline had been both shocked and intrigued. She'd never known this about Jenny, despite them being friends for years. After getting used to the idea Caroline often found herself wondering what the lifestyle was actually like and that was how she'd eventually ended up here at this holiday camp, naked in an aerobics class, trying to stop her boobs from bouncing around too much as the instructor at the front jogged on the spot.

Her nerves were getting to her, she was starting to need to pee as well. Typical, with forty-five minutes to go and no way to quietly slip out.

Part of her had been curious to see what Jenny's body looked like too. It was as amazing as she'd thought it would be. Her long sporty legs, tight bum and flat tummy. Her boobs were probably D-cup, jiggling around as she started bouncing on the spot. Caroline compared her own body, her slight tummy, the bottom she hated for being so flat, her huge boobs that seemed so out of place on her slim frame. Still there were much fatter and older people here, none of them seemed to care how they looked. It was a women only class and she was grateful for that at least. The instructor was male though and Caroline kept noticing him looking in her direction.

He was probably looking at Jenny, she thought to herself. As she put herself into the leg stretch, trying to copy his movement, she couldn't help but notice the stretched out bottoms in front of her, able to see all the creases and freckles of the woman in the next row.

"Now turn to the left," the instructor called. Caroline turned, able to stare at Jenny's figure without her noticing. She groaned as her bladder reminded her about needing to pee. She wouldn't be able to last much longer.

"Jogging on the spot again please ladies."

Caroline bounced up and down, wishing something was holding her boobs steady. It hurt each time they moved. She looked at the instructor again, staring at her chest and grinning now. He was physically fit and naked as they all were, meaning she could at least have a good look at his body. She glanced down at his penis and was surprised to see it growing. He went red, standing there with what was now a huge erection.

Some of the women giggled but most were too tired to care. Besides, things like this happened sometimes and they were all adults.

"Cat stretch now and I'll come round to check on you all."

Caroline sat on her knees and stretched forward, aware that the instructor had weaved his way through the sweating bodies of the first few rows to stand behind her.

"Hips up," he said and Caroline felt his hands pull her hips upwards. She could feel his body heat on her skin and when his penis brushed her bottom, she almost cried out. She felt herself getting wet as he began to stroke it down between her legs. It felt rock solid and was burning hot. She began to ache deep in her pussy, wanting to be filled by it.

"Push into the stretch," he said, pulling her hips up more. Caroline tensed up as she felt the tip of his cock at the entrance to her pussy. She bit her lip as he slid it into her just once, sinking his full length all the way in and then easing it back out. He then stepped back and continued moving round the class. Jenny turned and smiled at her friend.

"Are you okay? You look a bit flushed."

"I just need to pee," Caroline replied, not sure if she'd dreamt what just happened.

KatieJ
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KatieJ

The instructor was back at the front of the class and his cock was as hard as ever. It was hard to tell if there was wetness on it though.

As the class continued Caroline became more desperate. They were made to skip on the spot and as she twisted the rope in her hands a drop of pee forced its way out of her. Caroline froze on the spot, clenching every muscle in her body, hoping nobody saw. Luckily they were all too busy concentrating to notice her. She began skipping again but after a few seconds another few drops of pee fell from her. But this time she couldn't stop, a steady flow began to splash from her onto the rubber mat beneath her feet. She stayed frozen as more and more eyes slowly turned to look at her.

People began edging away disgusted as the smell of her piss filled the room. Only Jenny and the instructor stayed behind, Jenny jogging to the side of the room to grab a towel. The instructor walked over to where Caroline stood, her head hanging down as the last few drops of piss trickled down her leg. She was about to start crying when the instructor grabbed her head and kissed her.

Jenny froze at the side of the room, not sure whether to leave, had they noticed her?

"I've never been so turned on," the instructor whispered in Caroline's ear, running his hands over her back. She could feel his cock pressing into her tummy, hard and big. She wanted it inside her again.

"I'm John by the way," he whispered as he grabbed her boobs and sucked a nipple into his mouth. Caroline couldn't move, she was rooted to the spot as he pushed himself against her, making her nipples grow hard as his tongue flicked over one then the other.

He pushed her up against the wall, Jenny staring silently as his hand slid between Caroline's leg, feeling her wetness.

"I can't believe you did that," he muttered, "in front of everyone, I've got to be inside you."

Caroline moaned and spread her legs slightly allowing his hand to better rub her clit and press against the entrance to her pussy. He kissed her again and this time she felt his cock pressing against her lower down, nudging inside her. She let it fill her up, blinking at the absurdity of the speed of this. One minute she was exercising with a room full of people, now she was being fucked by the handsome instructor.

"Fuck me harder," she said, wanting more from him. He obliged by thrusting his hips faster, pressing her against the wall. Caroline moved her hand to her clit and began frantically rubbing it, knowing he wouldn't last long, the noises he was making told her he was close to coming already.

She arched her neck back and he nuzzled it gently, biting with his teeth as he fucked her faster and faster.

"Oh God, I'm gonna come in you," he muttered. "I'm gonna..." He grunted and thrust up her so hard her head banged on the wall as he spurted into her. The weight of him pressed her hand harder on her clit and an orgasm raced through her now, their climaxes making them both forget where they were for a moment.

Eventually Caroline opened her eyes to see him staring at her. "Thank you," he whispered, sliding his slick cock from her soaking pussy and walking across to the shower room.

Caroline noticed Jenny was still frozen by the far wall and shakily made her way over to her.

"I'm so sorry," she said, her face going red. "I don't know what came over me."

Jenny smiled back at her, uncertain. "It's okay," she said. "But I guess the class is over?"
Published 
Written by lunaswift
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments