Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Gunge Fetish is Born

"An account of how my gunge fetish came into being, it's all true..."

4
0 Comments 0
12.8k Views 12.8k
851 words 851 words
It all started when I was younger. I'm still not sure how really, even though I've been doing it for a while.

A friend and I were out exploring. One of our favourite places were the woods near my house. A place that we could be away from others kids, adults and do our own thing. There was a muddy pond there with an island in the middle, but no bridge. Undeterred I said “I'm going over there,” and my friend protested that “without a bridge, how?” I sat down on the leafy path and took my shoes and socks off and I waded out into the mud.

Well... That was just the beginning of it...

The feel of the oozing, squelching, black, pond mud on my feet and legs made my dick twitch and stir, and I had a hard job hiding it when my scardy-cat friend finally decided to come over to the island.

Anyway, that got me thinking. The next chance I had to be home alone, I decided I was going to try something. So a few days later in the school holidays, I got a day to myself. My Mum out at work, I walked round the corner to the shop and browsed the shelves for what I thought my make my dick hard when I poured it on my feet. I bought a jar of honey and a can of baked beans, and raced home to the bathroom to try out my new 'hobby.' It had to be the bathroom. I thought that there's nowhere else in the house or garden that I could lock the door. Or clean up easily.

So I took off my white socks, (it was summer, so I was only wearing shorts and a tee-shirt anyway,) and stood in the bath, my hands shaking a bit and thinking to myself, 'what the hell am I doing?' I looked down at my purchases, happy with my choices but nervous as to the result. Then I thought 'Damn,' got out of the bath and ran down the stairs for the can opener!

Beans opened and lid off the honey, I got back into the bath in my bare feet and stood there. I picked up the jar of honey and holding it at about my waist height, I slowly poured and waited until the heavy sticky ribbon of honey hit the top of my pale skinned feet. As it did, there it was. That fantastic feeling somewhere deep inside my tummy that made my dick twitch and dance inside my tight, white briefs under my shorts.

HugeCockTss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HugeCockTss

I began to pour more honey so that my feet were in a pool of liquid amber gloop, wriggling my toes so that I could feel it all in between them. It felt amazing to my young mind, to be doing something so weird, yet it felt so nice, so horny.

Soon all the honey was gone, and my dick was making my pants stick out a bit in the front, which made me laugh when I looked down at it. I was still exploring this side myself and my dick, so getting a stiffy, in the bath, pouring honey on my feet was kind of funny. Then I had a brainwave. If I can get this horned up pouring stuff on my feet, what about pouring stuff on my dick? My eyes swivelled to the edge of the bath and I remembered I'd bought the beans too! Okay, well why not? I peeled off my tee-shirt, my hairless chest completely flat and featureless, apart from my two nipples sticking out. I pulled down my pants and shorts in one go - straight into a pool of sticky honey! Oh well, think about how to explain that to Mum later...

I laid down in the bath, naked and sporting the hardest dick I'd ever had. I looked at the beans on the side of the bath and my dick twitched and jumped, so I picked up the can and holding them high above my groin I very slowly poured. I gasped as the cold juice hit my belly. I re-aligned my aim and poured again, this time the juice hit my swollen knob-head and ran down onto my smooth sac. I tipped the can further and a whole torrent of beans plopped onto my groin, my dick smothered in the beans and sauce. It just felt amazing! I looked up and realised I tipped the whole can of beans over me and they'd all gone... A stab of disappointment hit me, what to do now?

The squashed and mashed baked beans stuck to my dick and balls, and down my thighs. My feet and toes played in the honey/bean mess at the end of the bath. I was in heaven. My first gunge experience, but certainly not my last.

If you like my style then you might like to read my other stories on Lush, leave me feedback or send a message - I always reply. Thanks for reading, Jasper.
Published 
Written by JasperWalton
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors